The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A beckoning Asylum  (Read 17184 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: A beckoning Asylum
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2010, 09:49:34 PM »
Thantos didn't flinch from his seat, and took off his helmet, showing the scars on his earholes and the bloodied bandage wrapped around his eyes. "Mistress, this is your mind turned reality, whatever you feel natural in... you become. Now for the voices, it is your choice whether you want to listen or not, those are fragments of your personality... their screaming is because the Ringmaster has seen fit that they should be 'kept in line'. Now please let Morbis heal your physical pains before I work on your mental ones."
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 09:51:14 PM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
  • Species: Lavender Tigrepard (just a tiger with a snow leopard's tail)
  • Coloring: Different shades of subtle purple
  • Height: 6 foot
  • Weight: 116 kg
  • Build: A normal build of fluffy and agile
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2010, 10:10:52 PM »
She came out from underneath the table and stared deeply at Thantos with her Ice blue eyes. Cindy's new tail flicked from side to side impatiently. She looked up and crawled up onto the table, lying down once more and shutting her eyes slowly and soon enough blanked out again, feeling nothing, hearing nothing, seeing nothing. She dreamed though, she was in a green meadow and was sleeping peacefully on the grass in the middle of the field. But then darkness engulfed that dream... that memory and she was left alone, but she slept alone. Unaware of what was happening to her in 'reality'.

Never look at your life as something insignificant. Never forget those friends of yours that you loved. - Natsu Dragneel

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2010, 10:19:09 PM »
Thantos saw sunlight for the first time in possibly eons, only to have it turn dark again. He walked over to her sleeping body, giving Morbis a quick peck on the cheek to not only encourage her to get back into the swing of things, but to give a silent signal that he wasn't going to 'stay' with her for a few moments. He put a gauntlet covered hand on Cindy's head, and injected himself into her dream, rising out of the ground next to her without armor and only a buster-sword as a weapon.

This wasn't out of devotion or a growing love, he knew that if he wanted to have any hope of fixing this mess, he needed Mistress Cindy safe. After he appeared, he left his mental doppleganger inside her mind to protect her from any dream-based invasions while he stood guard for any actual threats. The only drawback was that he couldn't imagine or daydream anything, but his existance was as her gut feeling, not her ability to forsee.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2010, 11:33:47 PM »
In her mind, Cindy saw Thantos. In reaction to a familiar face, she jumped up and curled around his neck, like a scarf. Don't leave me alone... She squinted her eyes and as soon as she did so, they were 'walking' through a meadow like thing, harvested gore and pain, and crops of human flesh. She hid her head in Thantos's neck, sheilding her eyes from torture and fright.

Never look at your life as something insignificant. Never forget those friends of yours that you loved. - Natsu Dragneel

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2010, 11:42:41 PM »
The mental avatar (not the race, only the term 'avatar') was in every aspect Thanatos himself, except he had no power in 'reality'. "This is why we need to stop the Ringmaster, sadly, it doesn't stop with her, something influenced her until she became like this. The only way I can justify you being here is that you're here to either destroy her, or reset everything and reverse everything thats happened. Although for reasons I'd like to keep ultra-personal, I would like you to at least pull the Ringmaster out of her abyss." The gory sights continued on, but since they were mostly still, he didn't 'see' exactly how ugly the sights were. "If it scares you this much, think of something else, its your realm..."

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2010, 11:45:04 PM »
Cindy whispered into Thantos's ear I can't control my thoughts.... not anymore

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2010, 11:51:30 PM »
He raised his sword, and gathering all the mental strength he needed to, banished all of the sights with one swing. "This entire realm and the 'reality' outside are within your mind, if you believe this is your prison, it will be, but its sad when you get locked in your mind with the key, and don't use it. Okay, if you think I'm lying, just imagine me as what you view your personal ideal savior would be... change what I am now, into that image."

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2010, 12:31:47 AM »
She looked at Thantos and stroked his cheek with her paw and shut her eyes. In her mind, a Giant Crimson dragon, with golden webbed wings, armour and claws appeared. It had deep Purple eyes and spikes trailing down its back. against her paw, she felt Thantos's armour melt away and scales Ruffle in its place. she opened her eyes to that Crimson Dragon. He stood high above the ground, and she on his shoulder, looked down at the ground, then at his Deep purple eyes and she whispered in his ear. "Can you see... can you hear?" her ice blue eyes stared into his almost black eyes and her paw lifted from his cheek. "can i wake up now?" She curled back up around his neck and shivered.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2010, 12:39:55 AM »
I can see what you see, and I do look formidable, even though I perfer to be gray than red. But you're the Mistress... and yes, you can wake up now, Morbis is done healing you. Thantos in 'reality' did not change at all, mostly because she was focusing on the mental image, and not the 'person' himself. "Now for payment, I want a two minute make-out... fine, thirty seconds..." Thantos shot her a look at 'two minutes', but it softened when she cut it to a fourth of the size. "Only because you're the best doctor here, and you do look rather attractive without the blood."

He hoped Cindy wouldn't wake up within thirty seconds, or it would be really awkward to explain...

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2010, 12:55:34 AM »
Cindy turned on the table and squinted her eyes open lightly at the powerful light. She caught a glimpse at the two, but thinking it was her mind, she fell back to sleep and curled into a ball, breathing heavily and inhaling the air around her fur. The most at home i've ever felt She mumbled and licked at her arm, where her old scar used to be. She looked back up to thank Morbis and apologise for choking her.... And she felt her face go red as she blushed and giggled at Thantos and Morbis. Uhmmm... I'll just em.. *she scoffed* Go out there now *she tried to hold in her laughter until she got outside. When she did, she burst out laughing and smiled to herself as she looked at her paw again. most fun i've had in a long time She smiled to herself and sunk down in her seat.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2010, 01:21:58 AM »
If Thantos had any warm emotions building, they froze when he heard Cindy's laughter through her mind. He stopped making out at exactly thirty seconds, and left the doctor to her own devices yet again. "It was payment for getting you healed, honestly!!"

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2010, 03:10:59 AM »
Cindy lept up onto Thantos's shoulders and licked his cheek I don't mind, honestly... it's your mouth Cindy smiled warmly at Thantos and curled up on his shoulders.

Offline Sergi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Griffin Vulture
  • Coloring: Light tan head, neck and neck-mane feathers, light tan upper arms and legs. Wings and body are brown feathers, forarms, lower legs and talons are scaly grey bird flesh.
  • Height: 5'8 at hunch
  • Build: Short and stocky. Bird like.
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2010, 03:58:43 AM »
As Sergi waited for Shiro to respond, he fiddled with a random pocket watch. It was a weird little brass one, and on its face were only 3 numbers, a roman numeral three, six and nine. Sergi spun it on the end of its chain, sitting there, watching it and its one hand which sat, unmoving on 3. He sighed, then shuddered as the hand suddenly ticked to 6. “I Have to go, Shiro” He said to the still silent bartender “I'll meet you at Thantos doctor friends place” And with that, Sergi phased out, disappearing into a gray mist. A few minutes later Sergi phased back in, in another gray cloud, and found him self sitting atop Morbis roof peak the little brass watch still clasped in his talon.

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2010, 07:19:09 AM »
From a far distance Torid could see them all waiting Thats her alright, giving a unconformable chuckle, "I think I'll go and introduce my self" walking towards them with a light cigarette in his mouth.

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2010, 07:27:46 AM »
Cindy's ears flicked and her new tail compensated. She narrowed her eyes in the direction of an on-coming figure and she whispered in Thantos's mind. I feel yet more darkness approaching... She shuddered and held onto her Dragon protector.