The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A beckoning Asylum  (Read 17168 times)

Offline Alice The Necrofox

• The Necromantic Mechanist
  • Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Back in black! Or rather a putrid shade of green
    • Awards
  • Species: Undead Fox/Demon Hybrid
  • Coloring: Green fur
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Build: Tall, well built, young ish
  • Currently: Re-integrating with TFF. SO EXCITE
Re: A beckoning Asylum
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2010, 07:15:27 PM »
((Idea, what if this is a dream and she wakes up in my bar?))
  • Avatar by: Kazna (Waiting for him to give me his FA again)
  • Signature art by: None

Offline Sergi

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Griffin Vulture
  • Coloring: Light tan head, neck and neck-mane feathers, light tan upper arms and legs. Wings and body are brown feathers, forarms, lower legs and talons are scaly grey bird flesh.
  • Height: 5'8 at hunch
  • Build: Short and stocky. Bird like.
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2010, 02:11:58 AM »
( OOC: waiting for this thread to become active, before I post. Especially with aboves question throwing a wrench into current activities)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2010, 02:16:24 AM »
Thantos put his foot on the body past the one that was in front of him. He wanted to make sure that wether he pulled her away, or pushed her off of his Mistress, that the Ringmaster would not have her claws on her. "You may have most of her mind wrapped around your fingers, but I will never let you take it all!"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
  • Species: Lavender Tigrepard (just a tiger with a snow leopard's tail)
  • Coloring: Different shades of subtle purple
  • Height: 6 foot
  • Weight: 116 kg
  • Build: A normal build of fluffy and agile
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2010, 10:07:18 AM »
Cindy's eyes flung open and she stared at the ringmaster and the puppets sprawled on the floor. She screamed for her life for no reason and fled to the bushes and shrubs, hearing talking and whispering in her mind, she looked up ahead and saw many flickering lights of blue and red. Curious, she went closer. But the lights she stared at were never endingly far. She felt herself fall closer and closer to a hard landing.

Never look at your life as something insignificant. Never forget those friends of yours that you loved. - Natsu Dragneel

Offline Nyyrikkia Anikeria

• The light in the shadows
  • Handsome Horse
  • Terror of the night.
    • Awards
  • Species: Shadow dragoness
  • Coloring: Inky black with a deep red underbelly, blood red on the undersides of wings and ice blue eyes that turn blood red when using shadow powers. (see the wonderful avatar made by Niala)
  • Height: 3.2 meters tall
  • Weight: 750 kg
  • Build: Strong and agile
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2010, 10:59:59 AM »
Melanie raced through the trees away from the figures that chased her, scratches adorning her body.
"Why do you run Melanie?" The Ringmasters voice echoed.
"Leave me alone!" Melanie cried.
Out of the corner of her eye she saw a figure run up beside her and she darted away from its reaching arms but staggered and fell. There was a crunching of leaves as the Ringmaster knelt beside her and she felt something being wrapped around her wrists and ankles.
"Now now Melanie." The Ringmaster said. "There was no need to run. I just wanted to speak with you."
The girl thrashed as the Ringmaster put a hand on her forehead and her vision started to fade. She didn't feel like herself anymore. Like she was losing her mind.
"My mind is my own!" Melanie shouted.
"I think not!" The Ringmaster hissed back.
"Go and die!" Melanie snarled.
The Ringmaster jumped back as Melanie's figure begun to change. The red, blue and black seeped out of her hair like liquid down her body, colouring the scales that now covered it. The Andaconda Melanie slinked out of the binds and plunged her fangs into one of the demons.
"No!" The Ringmaster roared.
Melanie slithered into the brush, she knew that she needed something faster if she was to escape and suddenly she was running on four paws. The panther bolted through the trees, her ears picking up the sound of a chase behind her. As she ran she was aware that the Ringmaster was no longer present in her mind.
She cant affect me while I'm in my animal forms!
Melanie sniffed the air, smelling salt. The ocean was up ahead and she know bounded forward, knowing she could escape. She jumped out of the trees, the ocean breeze hitting heer, the glittering sea streached out before her. Her way to freedom.
Melanie whirled around, facing the trees and shifted to anthro. She placed her paw-like hands out in front of her, her gold eyes dancing like fire and the trees that bordered the cliff caught on flame.
The girl then ran toward the edge of the cliff, preparing to jump. Hopefully before the Ringmaster broke into her mind again. She spread her falcon wings and leapt, fur starting to grow over her body.
Suddenly her left wing snapped backwards, the pain stopping the transformation, Melanie cried in agoney.
I wasnt quick enough... Her vision started to grow black and the last thing she saw was some type of aura surrounding her and the voice in her mind.
"Nobody escapes from me."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Melanie jolted awake and put her head into her hands.
What was that?
She decided to figure it out later and went downstars to get some breakfast.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 09:55:22 AM by Nyyrikkia Anikeria »

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2010, 02:46:24 PM »
As Niala ran, the sound of the weeping beast grew closer and closer, reaching its claws of sound to her.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2010, 03:28:29 PM »
Thantos was lucky to have no ability to hear or see, otherwise he would have fallen for illusions time and time again. He spared the Ringmaster, veiwing the safety of this realm's creator as a higher priority. He grabbed a puppet and threw it to the ground, sending a wave that sifted through the trees, and 'illuminated' the now stumbling form of his Mistress. He dashed through the trees, and upon reaching her, shoulderd her weight onto his own, and hand his hand wrap under her other arm and hold up her head. "Calm down, those lights are not real, just relax and let me guide you through." He said this statement with as much honesty and calmness as possible, not wanting her to panic and lose herself to the Ringmaster's madness.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2010, 09:06:50 PM »
Cindy thrashed wildly and screamed. She was being torn by the sobs of the beast and in another direction by thantos. The Lynx felt weak and she struggled to lift her arms once more, her vision going blank. The vision of a crying beast weaved into her sight. Cindy reached out with her paw and soon enough she found herself near the crying beast, with her mind. Her body being held by Thantos, her mind trailing away from it. Cindy looked back and saw her body, limp. she wanted to scream but nothing escaped her lips besides breath....and she tried to near the demon
are you okay?...can you hear me? are you here?...are you real?

Never look at your life as something insignificant. Never forget those friends of yours that you loved. - Natsu Dragneel

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2010, 11:10:40 PM »
"Help me! keep me safe," she moaned as she scratched at her ears, pulling them to her chest. She reached out a hand to Cindy, begging her. "Stay with me, here, forever."
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2010, 11:22:10 PM »
Cindy looked at the bloody paw, and the beasts shredded ears and shuddered not knowing what to do. She looked around peering cautiously for any tricks the Ringmaster may have put out.... Bingo.. The Ringmaster emerged from Darkness in Cind'ys mind, staring with one eye at her and the other on the demon rabbit. Cindy felt herself falling again, and she woke up back on thantos, still weak.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2010, 11:36:47 PM »
Thantos didn't think much of the thrashing, just guiding her through the forest, his 'sight' letting him walk around without bumping into trees. "There are still a few of us that don't serve her, I know of someone who can treat your injuries. Although he has a bit of a bloodlust issue..." His memories went back to a child who needed care, but the doctor put the child through worse pain before fixing his injuries like he was only created for healing.

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2010, 11:40:03 PM »
Cindy looked up at thantos
w...i'm bleeding?
She looked at her paws, all of them now crimson and disfigured
Don't let him hurt me... please
Cindy curled as tight as she could, she became frightened of what was around her now, clinging to Thantos's shoulder, wincing as the pain from her paws attacked her nerves

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2010, 11:45:05 PM »
"When I explain things to him, he'll do the best he can to control that urge... for now, lets just get you out of the forest." Thantos replied, even though under the bandages around his eyes, and the cowl that hid his ears, there was nothing but what served as a 'brain' and a 'mouth' for him. "Although you're probably lucky I was one of the few resisting that managed to find you, the others would have fallen prey to the 'illusion of outside' and would be going nowhere fast."

Offline Sergi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Griffin Vulture
  • Coloring: Light tan head, neck and neck-mane feathers, light tan upper arms and legs. Wings and body are brown feathers, forarms, lower legs and talons are scaly grey bird flesh.
  • Height: 5'8 at hunch
  • Build: Short and stocky. Bird like.
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2010, 02:28:14 AM »
“Yes well” Sergi said, cutting Thantos short as he phased in to existence, a few feet ahead of and off to the left of the pair.“Yes this is all fine indeed, Buuut” He said sharply, sitting hunched, perching on the rotting stump of a long fallen tree ” I do not have all day now” Sergi clutched a softly ticking pocket watch in one claw, and a hourglass in the second , reading both of them before looking up at the advancing pair. With an annoyed look on his face, he wound the pocket watch and continued to speak “So, Thantos, how much longer do I have to wait?” He said, as he unceremoniously dropped the watch and hourglass, only to have them dangle off his belt. 

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2010, 02:32:00 AM »
Thantos didn't stop moving although the extra voice did peeve him to no end. "Sergi, Mistress needs to be carried out of the forest since we all know you can't take people with you into wherever you phase to. So, get out of here before the Ringmaster decides to scramble your senses..."