The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A beckoning Asylum  (Read 17072 times)

Offline Alice The Necrofox

• The Necromantic Mechanist
  • Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Back in black! Or rather a putrid shade of green
    • Awards
  • Species: Undead Fox/Demon Hybrid
  • Coloring: Green fur
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Build: Tall, well built, young ish
  • Currently: Re-integrating with TFF. SO EXCITE
Re: A beckoning Asylum
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2010, 04:37:16 AM »
Shiro was waiting for a looong time.
"Thats it, I need to find these guys."
He waved at the stoat to finish up as he went outside and got on his motorcycle.
10 minutes later, he pulled up in the little gathering place.
"So, where is that phone call I have been waiting for? And where is she anyways?"
  • Avatar by: Kazna (Waiting for him to give me his FA again)
  • Signature art by: None

Offline Sergi

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Griffin Vulture
  • Coloring: Light tan head, neck and neck-mane feathers, light tan upper arms and legs. Wings and body are brown feathers, forarms, lower legs and talons are scaly grey bird flesh.
  • Height: 5'8 at hunch
  • Build: Short and stocky. Bird like.
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2010, 02:24:45 AM »
Sergi sighed, and watched as the two passed him. “The ringmaster is not going to scramble me” he said, a bored tone to his voice. He hopped  his stump, and strolled up behind the pair. He walked behind Thantos, darting from side to side with an unusial hop-step-hop gait all the  while peeking at the wounded and somewhat out of it Cindy, “So this is her huh? What are you going to do?” Sergi asked. He paused suddenly with a gasp, stopping behind them to check a small brass pocketwatch which had stopped ticking. Sergi sighed, looked it over, gave it a shake and then wound it befor looking back at the pair “and how long do I have to wait?”

Offline Nyyrikkia Anikeria

• The light in the shadows
  • Handsome Horse
  • Terror of the night.
    • Awards
  • Species: Shadow dragoness
  • Coloring: Inky black with a deep red underbelly, blood red on the undersides of wings and ice blue eyes that turn blood red when using shadow powers. (see the wonderful avatar made by Niala)
  • Height: 3.2 meters tall
  • Weight: 750 kg
  • Build: Strong and agile
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2010, 03:26:45 AM »
Melanie walked into the mess hall, the clinking of cutlery against plates and chatting filled the air. As she walked down the aisle between two tables, she was aware that people stopped what they were doing and looked at her, whispering to each other.
"Shes back..."
"The masters favourite..."
Melanie flicked her ears and walked up to the bench, picked out her food and sat in a dark corner, away from the staring eyes. As she chewed she thought about the dream she had.
What was that anyway? The Ringmaster said I was born here...She would never lie to me...
After she had finished she put her plate on the bench and walked out of the hall, feeling the stares on her back. She then walked out the front door into the bright sunlight.

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
  • Species: Lavender Tigrepard (just a tiger with a snow leopard's tail)
  • Coloring: Different shades of subtle purple
  • Height: 6 foot
  • Weight: 116 kg
  • Build: A normal build of fluffy and agile
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2010, 03:36:48 AM »
Cindy moaned, and clung onto thantos as she awoke, her eyes darting frightfully, from side to side. She looked at Sergi, and then at the watch and she used her mind to whisper  to Thantos.
Who is he?...why is he following us?
She dug her claws into Thantos's armour, trying to escape. Nothing happened, she was still there. Her dream, it isnt a dream anymore.

Never look at your life as something insignificant. Never forget those friends of yours that you loved. - Natsu Dragneel

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2010, 12:55:11 AM »
Thantos felt her emotions and momentarily lifted her up to shake her out of whatever mental state she was before letting her back down. "The annoying one following us is one of my friends, though he should know that the Ringmaster can only be faced when you stop watching the show and shut out the music, or you will be forever at her mercy." He said this with cryptic wisdom as he had fought her when she began to 'twist and turn'.

You could say his failure to stop her the first time made all of this mental chaos possible.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 12:57:24 AM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2010, 01:30:51 AM »
Cindy felt limp and stared at Thantos's face blankly then at the creature following and she passed out. Hearing murmurs and sighs as she did.

Never look at your life as something insignificant. Never forget those friends of yours that you loved. - Natsu Dragneel

Offline Sergi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light tan head, neck and neck-mane feathers, light tan upper arms and legs. Wings and body are brown feathers, forarms, lower legs and talons are scaly grey bird flesh.
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2010, 02:14:28 AM »
“Annoying!!” Sergi exclamied as he started after the pair again “I am, I am hurt Thantos” He said, with a grin and a psudo-shocked tone to his voice “I suppose I need to try harder I'f simply -annoying-” He said, with a small sigh “Anyways yes Cindy, I'm with him, and were with you. And together, well.. I don't really know” Sergi notices that cindy has since passed out “Oh, I see” He quickly dashed, with a flutter infront of Thantos, and stands with intent to stop him “So.." he sighs "what can I do? As I suppose I should do.. something

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2010, 09:13:51 PM »
Thantos bumped into him because Sergi didn't move enough to register in his 'vision'. Although he heard his thoughts before he spoke, and he thought of an answer. "Well, the Ringmaster should be getting back up soon, keep her puppets busy and if possible, throw her off my trail... you take Shiro with you too. The less that are with me, the less hampered I will be by whatever she tries to scare the rest of you with..." he said before walking around Sergi and continuing on his way to the doctor.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Sergi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2010, 03:38:27 AM »
Sergi recoiled slightly from Thantos collision, stumbling back a few paces. He listened to Thantos and nodded, sighing at the prospect of having to doing something to interfere with the ringmaster. “Fine, yes I'll see what I can do” He said, as Thantos continued onwards. “Now, to find Shiro....” Sergi stood, and scooped up a watch off of his belt, he looked at it abit as if reading it could tell him where someone was. He wound it and let it drop back, to dangle at his waist “We will meet up at the doctors” Sergi said, before phasing out of existence only to phase in back in on a bench at Shiros meeting place. Sergi coughed abit to get his attention. “Hey, miss me?” He said with a silly grin.

Offline Alice The Necrofox

• The Necromantic Mechanist
  • Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Back in black! Or rather a putrid shade of green
    • Awards
  • Species: Undead Fox/Demon Hybrid
  • Coloring: Green fur
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Build: Tall, well built, young ish
  • Currently: Re-integrating with TFF. SO EXCITE
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2010, 03:41:16 AM »
"Hunh? Oh it's you. You know the Ringmaster stiffed me again? This has to be the third time." He sighed.
"Hey Sergi, yeah, of course I missed you. Hows it goin and why haven't I seen you in the bar at all?"
  • Avatar by: Kazna (Waiting for him to give me his FA again)
  • Signature art by: None

Offline Nyyrikkia Anikeria

• The light in the shadows
  • Handsome Horse
  • Terror of the night.
    • Awards
  • Species: Shadow dragoness
  • Coloring: Inky black with a deep red underbelly, blood red on the undersides of wings and ice blue eyes that turn blood red when using shadow powers. (see the wonderful avatar made by Niala)
  • Height: 3.2 meters tall
  • Weight: 750 kg
  • Build: Strong and agile
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2010, 09:54:53 AM »
Melanie stretched and breathed in a lungful of air and walked through the grass toward the trees, going for a run in the woods. She loved to run, it made her feel free. As she reached the trees she hunched down and jumped into the air and landed as a black, red and blue wolf on the otherside of the trees. She then howled and ran into the woods. 

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2010, 05:58:08 PM »
Rainin....the Sugah Sugah, the candy cane bo' facist lanes....stood on the very edge of the forest, soaking up the rays of the sun, the stem of a giant green apple lollipop sticking out of the edge of her mouth. Her shiny blue body, equally shiny pink dress, purple, curly locks of mane and purple tail catching the rays of the sun luminously. "Well, since the Ringmaster left me, this has been pretty boring," the child-at-heart complained. "There has to be something to do..."
x

Offline Sergi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2010, 07:43:22 PM »
Sergi sat and listened, inspecting over one of his talons as Shiro spoke. He nodded and commented “Well, you do know that she is here now, probably why you were blew off. Also, it should be noted, we really need to distract the ringmaster, as they seem to be trying to kill her, or something to that sort. Thantos is taking her to his doctor friend and we need to buy him some time” Sergi streched, and stood up “And you know why I don't go to your bar. When I drink.. things get broken” Sergi said, quickly. “So, what are we going to do hm?”

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2010, 09:19:33 PM »
Thantos had arrived outside the doctors office, and opened the door just in time to see a head flying out the window. "Hey, nows not the time to play tennis with the dead bodies Morbis..." "Pray tell when I can, Thantos... a lady gets bored when her knight isn't around to make things interesting..." the word 'lady' made his scales shake in disgust. If only you weren't a homicidal doctor, you might actually seem attractive... he growled inside his helmet as he put Mistress on the table. "A new body to pla-" Thantos grabbed her mouth and almost crushed her jaw in his grip. "You mess around at all, and your head is going on a pike Morbis, so I suggest you treat the Creator with a little more restraint then the others..." "The Creator, why didn't you say that earlier, of course I can fix these simple cuts!!" she said with a rather cute smile despite being covered in the blood and gore of her 'toys'.

Thantos sat on a chair while Morbis caused two more arms to slip out from her scrubs, allowing her to perform more procedures at a quicker pace. Watching her work was almost like watching a magic show, but it also had a similar effect of making uninterested people start to daydream. He, however, had no dreams, only memories of a better life, one before the Ringmaster had become what she is now.

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2010, 09:45:41 PM »
The cold table made Cindy flinch, but soon enough she went black. Her mind an unknown place filled with unspeakable desire and hate, more so, with images. Images of pain, freedom, lust, anguish floated by her as a lone figure stood in the middle. Cindy, in Cindy's mind?... She was covered in blood, dirt and foliage and a fading image lay beside her. Soon enough Cindy came back to consciousness and screamed, hastily sitting up and grabbing the doctors throat and holding her in the air with a stern look on her face. What's happening to me....I'm seeing things hearing things and feeling pain from others a silence swept the room and a deep growl erupted from her mouth WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME!? She threw Morbis to the side and lept off the table. The Lynx grew a tail, long and spotted. Ears became shorter and her body was covered in spots. Cindy morphed into a Lynx/Cheetah and looked at her paws. She gaped and fells back, curling underneath the table in a ball, still staring at her paws and at Thantos's feet.