The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A beckoning Asylum  (Read 17294 times)

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
  • Species: Lavender Tigrepard (just a tiger with a snow leopard's tail)
  • Coloring: Different shades of subtle purple
  • Height: 6 foot
  • Weight: 116 kg
  • Build: A normal build of fluffy and agile
Re: A beckoning Asylum
« Reply #90 on: April 15, 2010, 06:32:56 AM »
Cindy roared loudly and stopped Torid, she pounced onto him and pinned him to the floor uncaring if he burst into flames or not. Listen, dog. This 'woman' is here to destroy our lives our minds... she's destroyed families and has taken in one of my old friends, before all this madness... I miss her... and she won't be the only one!!! NOW HELP...OR DIE!! She snapped and flexed her claws.

Never look at your life as something insignificant. Never forget those friends of yours that you loved. - Natsu Dragneel

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
« Reply #91 on: April 15, 2010, 06:48:07 AM »
Torid just laid there What about the sanity of my mind? The moment I hit a women, I will loose all sense of sanity I have left. Now tell me is that what you what? Mmh? IS THAT WHAT YOU F***kING WHAT?! barking at Cindy. Torid got up from the ground Now listen here kitten pointing his cig at Cindy I am not fighting no lady. Got that!? He took a hit from his cigarette I will slow her down but I won't hurt her at all.

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: April 15, 2010, 07:05:46 AM »
She's not a lady, she's not a woman, she's the devil in disguise Cindy stretched and shook her body And if she doesn't die, everyone else does... She turned her back willfully on Torid and flicked her tail before Jumping onto Thantos's shoulders. She's the ultimate evil and she's only a disguise...

Never look at your life as something insignificant. Never forget those friends of yours that you loved. - Natsu Dragneel

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: April 15, 2010, 07:09:39 AM »
Well then as long it is still a woman I will not harm her, I rather die then hit a woman. He heads towards the door You better get the move on and walks out

Offline Nyyrikkia Anikeria

• The light in the shadows
  • Handsome Horse
  • Terror of the night.
    • Awards
  • Species: Shadow dragoness
  • Coloring: Inky black with a deep red underbelly, blood red on the undersides of wings and ice blue eyes that turn blood red when using shadow powers. (see the wonderful avatar made by Niala)
  • Height: 3.2 meters tall
  • Weight: 750 kg
  • Build: Strong and agile
« Reply #94 on: April 15, 2010, 09:33:58 AM »
Melanie flicked her ears as she heard shouting in the distance. Her form shifted and she shot up a tall tree. The cheetah laid down, surveying the town.
She shall be here soon...
With that thought Melanie started to hum, flicking her tail.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #95 on: April 15, 2010, 11:14:14 AM »
Thantos shook Cindy up when she finished 'talking'.Shes not the devil, she is only the Ringmaster. Calling her the devil, means that people like myself shouldn't exist in this realm. But since I do, she was obviously not always 'the devil'... so until you can put up a fight with her, don't back-talk He set her down on a chair and waited for the others to show up.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: April 15, 2010, 11:19:47 AM »
Cindy mumbled and growled under her breath and she looked up at Thantos and glared, but softened her gaze as she realised he was helping thanks.... Her tail flicked and she looked to the side.

Offline Sergi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Griffin Vulture
  • Coloring: Light tan head, neck and neck-mane feathers, light tan upper arms and legs. Wings and body are brown feathers, forarms, lower legs and talons are scaly grey bird flesh.
  • Height: 5'8 at hunch
  • Build: Short and stocky. Bird like.
« Reply #97 on: April 15, 2010, 02:56:59 PM »
“Its funny, how you speak of everyone's death so openly Cindy” Sergi said, his voice disembodied as a grey mist slowly started to spin around a chair that sat in the corner. “With out consulting me, your mortality” Sergi sighed, as he fully phased in, sitting in a reclining position. He sniffed abit, the faint odor of bad cigarettes lingered in the air “Do I smell Torrid? Was he here?” He asked, “Oh well, you know Cindy," He said, redirecting his attention to her “you are terribly difficult to keep up with.”

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: April 15, 2010, 03:14:12 PM »
Thanots had a slight chuckle at Sergi's comment. "Yes, it is remarkably difficult to keep up with someone when you can be anywhere at anytime... as for Torid, hes going to keep the ringmaster busy until we find a better place to hide; wheres Shrio?"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Sergi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Griffin Vulture
  • Coloring: Light tan head, neck and neck-mane feathers, light tan upper arms and legs. Wings and body are brown feathers, forarms, lower legs and talons are scaly grey bird flesh.
  • Height: 5'8 at hunch
  • Build: Short and stocky. Bird like.
« Reply #99 on: April 15, 2010, 03:38:28 PM »
Sergi gave an exacerbated sigh, chuckled and rolled his eyes“Yes well, it still takes me travel time in the other realm before I can come back into this one” He sat up, his feathers fluffing up gently “And as for Shiro, last I talked at him, he was in one of his distracted moods. I left him in the clearing, I have no idea where he is gone after that” Sergi picked up a small black watch, and looked it over, before winding it. “I could tune him in if I was phased out.”

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: April 15, 2010, 05:47:39 PM »
Ugh. Whatta jerk. All of them were jerks. Sugah would show them all right, she'd show them what it was really like to 'play.' Sighing, the young pony began to search for the group of beings that she could sense just barely beyond the edge of what was palapable to her. Once she found them, they were  going to play.

Unless the Ringmaster stepped in. And that had happened before, hadn't it?
x

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: April 15, 2010, 06:07:23 PM »
Torid waited for the ringmaster to show up. I wonder who this RingMaster is as he took a hit from his cigarette

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: April 19, 2010, 10:56:20 AM »
Only everyone's destruction from the inside out Cindy said as if it didn't matter.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: April 19, 2010, 03:27:00 PM »
Thantos wasn't having it with her comments. Mistress, again with making the Ringmaster more dangerous or evil than she really is... do you really think anything you're saying is going to help Torid against her?!

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: April 19, 2010, 08:29:03 PM »
Thantos... you don't know her like i do./.. no one knows how dangerous she really is Cindy growled and lept off of Thantos's shoulders and sat at his feet, staring blankly at a pyramid of glasses and a drunk panda, giving weird looks at him.