The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: End of life OCC thread  (Read 56384 times)

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
End of life OCC thread
« on: August 26, 2009, 04:50:18 PM »
Name: Xleena Aonin
Dimension: Folen
Abilities: Magic, scythe-play
Special item: Mecha wings
Weapon: Scythe
Magic spells known: Fire, Water,Thunder, Wind, Quake, Psycho blast (only able to use this when in complete concentration)
Personality: Caring, but can be very cold to ones she doesn't know. Has dry wit. Wants to make friends but finds it hard, wishes to find someone special in her life.
How I died: I was murdered by a gang, can't remember much after or before that.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 07:32:45 PM by Xleena »
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
Re: End of life OCC thread
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 05:08:08 PM »
Name: Subject 00475
Dimension:Heno
Abilities: Pyrokenesis, Small knowledge of magic, Naturally good with weapons.
Special item: 'Yyvern' (tentacles on his back)
Weapon: Spear, Shortsword
Magic spells known: Rage, heal, absorb
Personality: Cold and unforgiving. No experience dealing with other people. Some suspect he doesn't even know how to talk, even though he is surprisingly intelligent.
Cause of Death: Created as a test to see if a 'perfect' warrior could be created. They conditioned him, teaching him only to kill and hate. He went insane and destroyed his creators once he discovered the truth. In the process of destroying the lab he was created in, the building collapsed in on itself, killing him.

Adding appearance:
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 09:19:20 PM by Snowy™ »

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 05:38:21 PM »
Name: Jaida Tale.
Dimension: Folen.
Abilities: None.
Special item: None.
Weapon: Dual pistols.
Magic spells known: None.
Personality: Generally a good Fur, but can be quite envious of others (she is an Envy Fur, after all). Though many always said she was very attractive, she was modest about her looks (she'd wear sexy clothes, but didn't believe she looked amazing in them, just thought they were fun to wear). She cared a lot for others and always helped others when they needed it and she could do something for them.
How I died: A guy tricked her when she was on a walk by saying that he needed her help, that his friend was injured in the woods. He led her into the woods a long ways before hitting her in the head with something out of nowhere. After that, she has no recollection of what happened.
Appearance: The one on the right, obviously.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 02:23:04 AM by VeeSmith: His Wolfy »

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2009, 07:00:27 PM »
Awesome! You guys are both in ^^ post away!

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2009, 09:16:31 PM »
This is a great idea, I'm gonna have to think hard on this.

Name: Asia Kali
Abilities: Mental Imaging (what he imagines is what he sees, what is, but only in subconcious or background imaginings.)
Special Item: A dog's tail
Weapon: None
Magic Spells Known: None
Personality: Quiet, insular with eyes that constantly roam, yet never at any actual sentient beings. He feels disassociated from others, almost disassociated from reality, yet more connected in this dimension, atleast from an abstract point of  view.
How I Died: He loved dogs. He daren't look at them, lest it look back, though took a peek every now and then. He loved the fur, particularly the tail, so he grabbed one. The others told him to stop but he didnt understand, he didnt want to let go. So he didnt let go. A dog killed him.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2009, 09:32:39 PM »
Very good, you're in! :3

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2009, 10:34:08 PM »
This seems intresting

and you said any magic/tech allowed? guess gabag can have a little fun here, and I know just how to offset the advantages
Name: Katar Aradan
Dimension: Heno (at least I believe so)
Abilities: Various Chaos magics
Special item: Power armor
Weapon: Staff, Bolt pistol (not the best combatant but good enough)
Magic Spells known: Doombolt, Teleportation (however the spells have an equal chance to do damage to the user as well as the target
Personality: to a commanding figure, seems weak, submissive, and reassuring, but secretly he is manipulative and has other plans for his 'master', usually they dont survive.
How I died: One of his 'masters' got the eye of the Grey Knights of the Ordo Malleus, who promptly wiped out his 'masters' warband before he could enact his plan to ascend as the leader of the band

added appearance:  

if you do not like the character I shall remove this post and draw up a new character

thank you for a good idea
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 10:46:48 PM by Gabag »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2009, 12:55:38 AM »
Name: N/A
Dimension: 'Namless Dimension'
Abilities: 'blinking' and "void" energies
Special item: Mask of Illusion (http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3224/2976278857_41b30edba1.jpg)
Weapon: Staff of Unknown (http://www.lrpstore.com/uploads/images_products_large/680.jpg)
Magic Spells known: "void" shot/spray/shield/cannon, Mass-blink (energy attacks impossible without staff, and blink tires out user after two straight minutes)
Personality: Always curious, but quick to attack if target seems dangerous
How I died: I...don't remember
Appearance (replace skin with scales):

Blink: insantaneous short range teleport

He knows how to fight, but beyond that, nothing.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 11:53:02 PM by Chrono-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2009, 11:58:13 AM »
Yes,yes, you may both join! :3

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2009, 03:37:51 AM »
Name: Rigor Mortis
Abilities: Very flexible and strong. With a ripple of her scales, she can blend in with her surroundings so well that she is invisible to the naked eye. She has some regeneration and seems to be very skilled at making anything a weapon if need be.
Special Item: None.
Weapon: Her scythe, which can change from dual bladed to single bladed.
Magic Spells Known: Various dark spells that tend to go out of control when she taps into them, so she does not use it.
Personality: Rigor is a hard character to portray, she can be absolutely chaotic and ready to wreck everything one moment, yet harmless the next, sitting atop a high area of some sort pondering about what is below. I like to describe her as an unstoppable force of nature.. As inaccurate as that may be, because she is stoppable. While she is very strong physically, she is very unstable mentally.. Her weaknesses usually range and are not limited to her emotions and points of clarity she may have at times. She also hates relying on her magic because she cannot fully control it, which is why it usually has spontaneous, yet destructive properties.
How I Died: She only remembers seeing a death of an old man, then darkness...
Appearance: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2676199/

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2009, 07:04:49 PM »
yes, come in rigor, :3

Also, I thought peeps might wish to discuss what types of plots people might want, such as rivalries and conflicts, and any  ones people would like to explore. I have my own, and will drop them in every now and again, so if i've posted, make sure to check it. :3

If I approve someones idea, i'd like it if people would try and contribute their rp to it somehow, and if i come up with a naff idea, i'd like people to say so! I just want everyone to have a good time with this rp, and also to keep it interesting, and encourage people to join the rp, even if we're deep into it. :3

GIVES ME IDEAS, DONT BE SHY! ^^
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 07:20:48 PM by Xleena »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2009, 08:01:30 PM »
Will there be like, gateways where one can travel from on dimension to another if they desire?

Or do we only meet those in our dimensions?
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2009, 08:26:20 PM »
Well, you've got to remember (since your character is in the nameless dimension) that once your character remembers who they are, they'll go to the correct dimension.
Other than that, I have no answer for your question. lol.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2009, 09:02:29 PM »
Well, you've got to remember (since your character is in the nameless dimension) that once your character remembers who they are, they'll go to the correct dimension.
Other than that, I have no answer for your question. lol.
he won't remember on his own, thats the problem...and nobody else is in the nameless, yet

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2009, 09:14:55 PM »
Ah, I see. Well, we'll have to wait for Xleena to answer your question then.:)