The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: End of life OCC thread  (Read 56389 times)

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
Re: End of life OCC thread
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2009, 04:57:34 PM »
Tezztor, you're in!

Post Merge: August 31, 2009, 05:42:16 PM
You know, from what i've read- I think this would make a good comic-- do you think I should make one after it gets into it a bit- or would you rather I didn't? (because they're your characters and stuff- but i'd change them or whatever :))
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 05:42:16 PM by Xleena »
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2009, 09:43:14 PM »
I wouldnt mind contributing to it, i would like a good strong writing project.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2009, 09:44:36 PM »
I don't mind if I'm in a comic.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2009, 11:39:59 PM »
I hate to be a buzzkill, but I kind of would. I'm using Rigor, which I rarely do, and I plan to make a project of it in the future. Hehe, this is one of the few roleplays where I can apply her story to it. ^^;

And haha. We scalies can't remember nuffin.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 11:44:16 PM by RigorMortis »

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2009, 11:53:15 PM »
Tezztor, you're in!

Post Merge: August 31, 2009, 05:42:16 PM
You know, from what i've read- I think this would make a good comic-- do you think I should make one after it gets into it a bit- or would you rather I didn't? (because they're your characters and stuff- but i'd change them or whatever :))
As long as nothing is changed with the character's personality/appearance im good with in (might need to look up some pics of certain things i mention though)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2009, 12:08:44 AM »
I hate to be a buzzkill, but I kind of would. I'm using Rigor, which I rarely do, and I plan to make a project of it in the future. Hehe, this is one of the few roleplays where I can apply her story to it. ^^;

I think we're on some sort of list of "Undecided" morality, we're good and bad at the same time :3

(Possible parody/example)
???: this guy?
Peter: Hes been kind and caring, but only to the people he likes, everyone else usually angers him and leads to mass murder...
???: Eh....her?
Peter: Well, she doesn't look like shes done anything productive if she ended up like that....oh wait, she did, stick her with the other dragon
???: what about the lizard guy?
Peter: Uh...same as the other two...oh fudge, just stick 'em in that one dimension we never use, whatsitsname.....
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 12:18:07 AM by Chrono-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2009, 05:10:15 PM »
Name: Kitt... just kitt...
Dimension: Folen
Abilities: Pyrosis (flame magic, heat, fire, light.. all that jazz)
Special item: A heat resistant suit that wont seem to come off except when he is calm, i fhe becomes scared angry or anything it will rematerialise fuzed to himself until he can get into Onea... that is what he must live with for all eternity until he gets there... when the mask has rematerialized his voice is muffled and can only be heard as a series of mumbles...
Weapon: None... claws... and fire magyk...
Magic spells known: Fire, Inciendary, Light etc.. etc... all heat based..
Personality: A confused young un' he remembers nothing from his past life... claustrophic, which is a problem when you keep getting a mask rematerialse on your face if you get scared or angry! he wishes only to make friends which is obviously hard with his "problem"...
Apperance:
with the heat suit...

but without the axe or weapons ..... and also a part for the tail too...
without the heat suit...
 the same as my avatar... an anthro tabby cat...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2009, 07:23:39 PM »

Thats completely fine my dear- its your character and your decision- I respect that-- i'll just completely change that character in the nameless dimension then :3

and you be in Kitt. :3

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2009, 10:47:06 PM »
I do not want my character being used in any comics whatsoever. Nor do I want his clothing, his mannerisms or ect used either. All are part of his copyrighted design and have been with me longer then most forum members have been alive.

Somethings I just don't want used

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2009, 10:52:23 PM »
s'cool. I'd most likely just make a story similar to this, but not use peoples characters, but my own if that makes peeps feel better! :3

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2009, 11:41:03 PM »
I'm fine with you using my character background, but not the character....don't know if that makes sense, but I just want my character design finalized before someone draws it  :/
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2009, 11:59:58 PM »
Well, I'd rather her mannerisms or background not be used either. As I've pointed out, I've got a project in mind for it all.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2009, 12:50:35 AM »
So basically, you should probably just use the RP as a base idea and go from there...
The more people say that they don't want their characters used, the more I reconsider my answer. I wouldn't mind if you based a character off mine, I just don't want it to look exactly like her and act exactly how she does...and obviously not the same name. But I don't mind if she's just a starting point.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2009, 01:13:32 AM »
I'm still cool with it.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2009, 08:34:56 AM »
I want it to be clear that this isn't an attack on your ability to do comics or whatever. Just that as a therian Tezztor is very near and dear to me and there is only one other person aside from myself that is allowed to use him.

I would still like to see the comic, but I cannot allow my character to be in it