The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: End of life OCC thread  (Read 56392 times)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Re: End of life OCC thread
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2009, 11:23:44 PM »
Well, Rigor doesn't remember who she is really. She just has the name Rigor Mortis and she remembers seeing an old man get shot. So.. Is that technically nameless?

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2009, 12:17:17 AM »
well no cus you have a name... and apparently amnesia
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2009, 02:32:25 AM »
Well, Rigor doesn't remember who she is really. She just has the name Rigor Mortis and she remembers seeing an old man get shot. So.. Is that technically nameless?
I ment it is currently the only person in the 'namless dimension', so unless theres some way it can travel to other dimensions, it will remain 'it'
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2009, 02:36:36 AM »
Well, I think she meant "Is that technically nameless (dimension material)?", but that's just my guess. Heh.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2009, 02:38:22 AM »
Well, I think she meant "Is that technically nameless (dimension material)?", but that's just my guess. Heh.
If she can't remember if she died a good or bad gal/woman, then yea...that would be 'nameless' material

I just went all out with having only muscle memory and a thought process as some form of my previous self
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2009, 08:17:03 AM »
Well, she has the name Rigor Mortis, but it's an alias she's given herself so that she doesn't have to fumble around. She doesn't know her name before she died. So, yes, I was asking if this is nameless realm material. BUT. I think I'll just put her there so that Chrono won't have to be alone and it seems more suiting. There's more to her than what it appears to be.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 08:42:40 AM by RigorMortis »

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2009, 04:53:16 PM »
Perhaps she was an amnesiac when she was alive? or she had just come back from the nameless dimension because she remembered what she looked like, her name, and a part of why she died? :3
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2009, 04:57:00 PM »
are we allowed to cross into a different dimension?

(like im in the evil one, can i go into the good one?)

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2009, 05:04:15 PM »
You may indeed, the reason i mentioned the dimensions being close together so we can have lots of lovely conflicts weee! :3

Thanks for pointing that out, forgot to mention that :) xxx

Post Merge: August 30, 2009, 05:31:22 PM
Sorry Vee- hope you didn't mind me adding that we died at the same time- i'll change it if you like :3
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 05:31:22 PM by Xleena »
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2009, 01:12:03 AM »
Well, to put it in this sense, she knew perfectly well what was going on before she died. She looked nothing like she does now in this nameless realm. She can only pull up lost images that had something to do with her death, but she cannot remember how she died or who she was. These images mean nothing to her now. She doesn't know when or why these images are associated with her either. The toe tag does not have her name. Just the state she was in when the body was found.. If that makes any sense at all.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2009, 01:16:38 AM »
Well, to put it in this sense, she knew perfectly well what was going on before she died. She looked nothing like she does now in this nameless realm. She can only pull up lost images that had something to do with her death, but she cannot remember how she died or who she was. These images mean nothing to her now. She doesn't know when or why these images are associated with her either. The toe tag does not have her name. Just the state she was in when the body was found.. If that makes any sense at all.
so she died, but she now has memories of someone who she thinks is not her but actually is ?

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2009, 01:56:02 AM »
Name: Tezztor
Dimension: Nameless World
Abilities: Martial arts prowess, magical resistances carried over from life
Special item: Nothing
Weapon: Demon's Bane Dagger
Magic spells known: Tezztor doesn't employ magic
Personality: Cold, calculated and not afraid to kill to achieve ends. Though at the same time his ends are usually for the good of his people so hes not really evil though those not of his species might see him as such
How I died: Got his heart torn out by his former mate. Shes not good people
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 02:00:19 AM by Tezztor Aslir Ne'taku »

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2009, 02:09:21 AM »
It's quite alright, Xleena. I have no problem with the dying at the same time thing. It makes things interesting.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2009, 02:34:26 AM »
so she died, but she now has memories of someone who she thinks is not her but actually is ?

Well, yes and no. When she died, she changed for unknown reasons, lost a good bit of her memories. What she has is fragments of what used to be.. Who she was before death, but she cannot connect it into anything coherent that makes sense because she cannot remember. I'll get into it as the story progresses. I'm trying not to give too much away.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2009, 02:48:37 AM »
Rigor's good with very in-depth RP characters. :3