The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Shiki's open request board  (Read 5444 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Shiki's open request board
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2023, 03:01:10 AM »
Want to give other people a chance to make a request before I send another one of mine your way.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2023, 06:24:41 PM »
Well in that case i might have a challenge or request for you.

I'd like for a starter to see what you can do so here's my request

I'd like you to do my black and white Wolf girls.

They are twins both with green eyes, but want i really want is a picture that goes back to their roots as a sniper team, they can both have a sniper rifle or one can have the weapon and the other spotter binoculars something akin to but with a sci-fi flare.

As for the setting... a desert or arctic tundra would be fine or even a forest.... or heck a frozen winter forest, surprize me maybe.... just want to see what you can do.  The two being twin sisters are very much a very effective team... sometimes they play as the guitar and bass guitar in my OC band.... Not really sure what else i can say as i kinda have their picture above somebody else did, doesn't have to match the style but you can see thier fur color and tribal markings.

Also I dunno if you saw  but you can link your FA in your profile and people will have to click the little icon.... like where mine has FA DA and such.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2023, 08:24:38 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline shikidixi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: dragowolfox
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2023, 03:36:18 PM »

I don't think I'll end up doing this at the scope you're asking for [like with a complicated bg and all] but I'd be happy to doodle something! You're asking for Tala and Ruby but not Lupe, right?

Also thanks for the heads up but since my fa is very nsfw I didn't think mods would want me to link it so openly!

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2023, 08:50:12 PM »

I don't think I'll end up doing this at the scope you're asking for [like with a complicated bg and all] but I'd be happy to doodle something! You're asking for Tala and Ruby but not Lupe, right?

Also thanks for the heads up but since my fa is very nsfw I didn't think mods would want me to link it so openly!
yes just Ruby and Tala as for the scope it doesn't have to be like that it was just the best example of a spotter scope i could find on short notice, but they can both be using the same sniper rifle if you prefer doing that.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/halo/images/0/0c/Sniperteam.png/revision/latest?cb=20090518154908-example of a sniper team if you would like a reference.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2023, 09:00:00 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline shikidixi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2023, 05:52:52 PM »
Sorry I've been away. I literally haven't had a day off work in 3 weeks and I still got at least 1 more week to go LOL. You can still leave requests if you like :) and I'm still planning on fulfilling my latest one

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2023, 11:20:54 PM »
life happens.

Offline shikidixi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2023, 12:28:41 AM »
here you are alessia! thanks for your patience  :D

Offline ZaraRaEchidna

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • The last of the echidnas
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Mobian Echidna
  • Coloring: Hot pink
  • Currently: WAKE UP, BIMMY!
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2023, 08:52:43 PM »
Wow - that piece is INCREDIBLE! I know I'm not Alessia; but that is stunning!  :*

ZARA-RA!!

Offline shikidixi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2023, 08:55:26 PM »
Wow - that piece is INCREDIBLE! I know I'm not Alessia; but that is stunning!  :*

omg thank you so much  <3

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2023, 01:11:45 AM »
Your style is... odd it's a very nice piece just your style is not what i was expecting so I'm trying to come up with words for it.

Offline shikidixi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2023, 02:52:25 PM »
lol its fine, hope you get at least a smile out of it :]

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2023, 05:45:45 PM »
Oh that is a given... I'm just unsure how to respond exactly... i mean i really like the feet on yours better than the original i posted as a refrence( i don't like the human like feet) but the body proportions i think are what has me stuck here.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 05:51:50 PM by Alessia Starfurr »