The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Shiki's open request board  (Read 5462 times)

Offline shikidixi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: dragowolfox
Shiki's open request board
« on: July 19, 2023, 03:20:21 PM »
Hello everyone! I like to keep a running queue of rqs as I often times lack the insp to come up with stuff to do for my warm ups. I'll let you know right away if I'm interested in doing a request. An example of my art is attached; most of my pieces are too big to be uploaded here sadly. You can find plenty more on my FA but it is deeply nsfw so I don't want to put a link here. Feel free to dm, or hit me up on the discord for it!

Offline ZaraRaEchidna

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • The last of the echidnas
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Mobian Echidna
  • Coloring: Hot pink
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: WAKE UP, BIMMY!
Re: Shiki's open request board
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2023, 10:39:28 PM »
Wow; what awesome artwork! You can embedd images without uploading them directly; see this thread... https://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=42110.msg2264115#msg2264115

If you don't mind, I would like to push forwards my boy, Zara-Ra  0:) you can see his ref sheet in my Forum Profile, or here... https://sta.sh/0259eifznqeh

ZARA-RA!!

Offline shikidixi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2023, 01:47:24 PM »
Wow; what awesome artwork! You can embedd images without uploading them directly; see this thread... https://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=42110.msg2264115#msg2264115

If you don't mind, I would like to push forwards my boy, Zara-Ra  0:) you can see his ref sheet in my Forum Profile, or here... https://sta.sh/0259eifznqeh

Thank you so much for compliments and tip!! I'd love to draw Zara-Ra! Did you have further specifications for your request?

Offline ZaraRaEchidna

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2023, 03:55:19 PM »
Thank you, and, you are welcome! I was thinking, if you would like, he can breathe fire from his mouth, like his poppa.. Would it be possible for you to draw him in an action pose, grinning whilst fire spews from the corners of his mouth? Akin to a dragon! -- That's quite a specific idea, so feel free to wing it, or do something different - I'm just happy you'd like to draw him~  :P ^_^

ZARA-RA!!

Offline shikidixi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2023, 12:38:15 PM »
Thank you, and, you are welcome! I was thinking, if you would like, he can breathe fire from his mouth, like his poppa.. Would it be possible for you to draw him in an action pose, grinning whilst fire spews from the corners of his mouth? Akin to a dragon! -- That's quite a specific idea, so feel free to wing it, or do something different - I'm just happy you'd like to draw him~  :P ^_^

Specific is perfect for me. I've been looking forward to trying out a new fire technique. I'll post it here when I'm done!

Offline ZaraRaEchidna

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2023, 02:30:36 PM »
Thank you very much; I cannot wait! I'm surprised people aren't leaping to this thread  :nerd:

ZARA-RA!!

Offline shikidixi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2023, 03:32:03 PM »
Thank you very much; I cannot wait! I'm surprised people aren't leaping to this thread  :nerd:

here you are! bonus microorganism concept sketch. I couldn't get embed to work  >:(

Offline ZaraRaEchidna

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2023, 10:08:37 PM »
OH MY GOODNESS, HE LOOKS INCREDIBLE '! Thank you so much for this awesome art~ <3 :* it's even better than wwhat I was picturing in my head!  X3

ZARA-RA!!

Offline shikidixi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2023, 12:39:44 PM »
OH MY GOODNESS, HE LOOKS INCREDIBLE '! Thank you so much for this awesome art~ <3 :* it's even better than wwhat I was picturing in my head!  X3

Yaaayyy  XD I'm so glad you like it!! thank you for requesting

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2023, 02:34:10 PM »
Hrm... interesting. I'd love to see you do one of my main RP characters, but before you do, maybe you'd be willing to try one of my side characters.

Specifically, my Fox Sith Lord, Darth Alduah. He's an orange fox dressed in black armor with his lightsaber clipped to his belt and a hooded black cloak thrown over it all. How you draw that, I leave to your discretion. I am under the impression you are doing requests, because I lack the funds to pay for this art, else I'd pay for you to do this.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline shikidixi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2023, 03:52:19 PM »
Hrm... interesting. I'd love to see you do one of my main RP characters, but before you do, maybe you'd be willing to try one of my side characters.

Specifically, my Fox Sith Lord, Darth Alduah. He's an orange fox dressed in black armor with his lightsaber clipped to his belt and a hooded black cloak thrown over it all. How you draw that, I leave to your discretion. I am under the impression you are doing requests, because I lack the funds to pay for this art, else I'd pay for you to do this.

Sure I'd love to do one of your characters! Do you have any refs? nbd if not you've got a pretty good desc here :] though I'd love to know more about Darth Alduah's personality. It'll help me decide face and body structure

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2023, 07:42:03 PM »
Unfortunately, I don't have any refs for Alduah - he's one of my more recent characters. He's an orange-furred Fox, has the characteristic yellow eyes common in many Sith, he's fairly well-built, athletic, even, and his facial expression will be serious. Alduah also has a scar over his right eye, and his lightsaber looks a lot like that of Darth Malgus' lightsaber, just more pristine and new. If I could find an image, I'd show you...

Looks like that, and he only has one. Alduah is surprisingly calm, for a Sith, but he's serious and very much no-nonsense. He isn't afraid to kill, but he sees a practical use in showing mercy when needed. Beyond that, he's just as adept at using the Force as a weapon as he is with his lightsaber.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2023, 07:44:04 PM by Romulan_Furry »
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline shikidixi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2023, 02:30:14 PM »
Here you go
Unfortunately, I don't have any refs for Alduah - he's one of my more recent characters. He's an orange-furred Fox, has the characteristic yellow eyes common in many Sith, he's fairly well-built, athletic, even, and his facial expression will be serious. Alduah also has a scar over his right eye, and his lightsaber looks a lot like that of Darth Malgus' lightsaber, just more pristine and new. If I could find an image, I'd show you...

Here you go! I am willing to make color changes if you don't like the patterning :]

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2023, 03:08:27 PM »
Ho! Okay, consider me impressed! Well done! You made him look ready to rumble! That's good.

Offline shikidixi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2023, 03:25:05 PM »
Ho! Okay, consider me impressed! Well done! You made him look ready to rumble! That's good.

Glad you like it :D