The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Too fast for the naked eye - Sonic the Hedgehog!  (Read 4974 times)

Offline ZaraRaEchidna

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • The last of the echidnas
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Mobian Echidna
  • Coloring: Hot pink
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: WAKE UP, BIMMY!
Re: Too fast for the naked eye - Sonic the Hedgehog!
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2024, 10:57:01 AM »
Wahaha!

That's sick - I've got a few mates who play the guitar, that's got to be so satisfying to play!

Ah, back again, we went to the SonicCon Launch Party~ I went dressed as Fiona Fox again, naturally. It was a fantabulous night! The DJ pulled out all of the deep cuts - who knew that a rave to Sonic music would be so awesome?! So much fun!

Hummm, I think what they keep trying to do there is 'soft reboot' the games - Tails has a position in the story as a narrative foil, so they keep putting his peg back... I think they're doing another game directly in the continuity of Frontiers, next, so perhaps this is finally the springboard for characters to keep their progression?  XD
The comics are definitely much kinder - IDW starts right off of the bat in giving them all that 'more matured after Forces' jumping-off point, and respects their growth - I can't say it much bothers me, but then, in my perspective.. There's leaps and bounds of supplementary material where this isn't a problem - hundreds, HUNDREDS of comic issues from multiple continuities... Well, I've been spoilt!  XD XD XD

ZARA-RA!!