The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A Furry world of nature...  (Read 20727 times)

Offline Nintai Tamashii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • Why yes, I did draw this crappy avatar ^__^
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-Cat
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 100lbs
  • Build: Tiny, thin and small chest
Re: A Furry world of nature...
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2008, 12:56:49 AM »
"NYAA!!" Nintai jumped when she heard the same male voice from before behind her. She turned and backed up, albeit a little clumsily on three legs. She looked up at him, he was tall, but then again at the moment she was only a small black cat.
"We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt, but how we survive is what makes us who we are." ~ Survive by Rise Against

Offline Sen

• Forest Guardian
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Squishydoll by Rigor, animated by FurryLAE
    • My IMVU homepage
    • Awards
  • Species: Canis Lupis Arctos (Arctic Wolf/ White Wolf/ Polar Wolf)
  • Coloring: I'm all white, but the color of my wings depends on my mood... the color of my eyes changes with my wings, too. The eyes are usually blue, though.
  • Height: 6'4"
  • Weight: 175 lbs
  • Build: Lean and athletic, but not to the extreme body-builder type.
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2008, 12:59:42 AM »
Sen kneeled down by the small cat, offering a paw, ears down to the side.  "Are you alright?  What happened?"

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2008, 01:06:53 AM »
Tezztor eases when he notices Sen tending to he creature and turns back and walks back to the campire. "Foolissh cat, not wise to ssneak up on people" He sits down and pokes the fire with a stick. "You sshouldn't blame yourself for what others do to you. Don't look back to fault what you could've done, instead plan for what you could do in the future. " he says to Sam. A feeling of pity came over him seeing the pain that obviously afflicts her. He could not fathom what she feels.

Offline Nintai Tamashii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2008, 01:25:40 AM »
"Err....uhh....I sorta....fell out of the tree...the I was on branch gave away and dislocated my wrist, nya" She said nervously.

'...Kuso....My time limit is up....' Nintai backed away further, until she hit the base of the tree.

'Oh no!' She thought as she began glowing a blinding white. After the bright light had disappeared a furry with light black fur sat hold her left wrist. She wearing a dark black body suit resembling a bathing suit without straps and a long gray skirted belt that covered one half. She had black boots that reached below her knees on and long black gloves. Her silver hair was waist long and covered one of her dark green eyes.

"...Well looks like my time limit has come to an end. At least now I can heal my wrist." Nintai mused to herself as her right hand began to glow. A sickening cracking noise was heard as her wrist was forced back into place again. "Ahhh!! Heh, still hurts like hell even if you use healing magic to fix it..." I laughed painfully and stood up. "The name's Nintai, I'm glad to know you're someone who is kind," I smiled and held out my hand to the furson in front of me.
"We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt, but how we survive is what makes us who we are." ~ Survive by Rise Against

Offline Sen

• Forest Guardian
  • Handsome Horse
    • My IMVU homepage
    • Awards
  • Coloring: I'm all white, but the color of my wings depends on my mood... the color of my eyes changes with my wings, too. The eyes are usually blue, though.
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2008, 01:49:04 AM »
Sen took her paw, his tail-tip twitching a little bit, shaking his paw slowly.  "Nice to meet you, Nintai.  My name is Sen.  What exactly just happened...?

Offline Nintai Tamashii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2008, 01:54:44 AM »
"Umm, well I was in my feral form a moment ago and I sensed a strong energy here while I was relaxing. I came to check it out to make sure that there wasn't something bad going on. Now I know that the source of this spirit energy is from someone kind-hearted I'm relieved. That means I won't have to fight anyone today." Nintai explained to Sen, still smiling.

Offline Sen

• Forest Guardian
  • Handsome Horse
    • My IMVU homepage
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2008, 02:10:09 AM »
Sen smiled at Nintai's comment, shrugging a little bit.  "Well, I try and keep peace in the forest.  We have a fire ahead, if you'd like to sit down and talk with us.  There's 2 others besides me."

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2008, 02:16:09 AM »
Sam shrugged. "I can't help it. I believe it was my fault I was taken to begin with and I always will think it my fault I lost my friends in those experiments." She sighed, staring into the fire as images danced in the flames. Memories from long ago for all to veiw. "I wish they had let me out more..." She slumped into a half sitting posture and continued to watch the flames, mesmerized. Hope glimmered faintly in her eyes then died as the images faded.

One face dragged itself from the fire and grew into a three dimensional head. It was her lab-mate. "Silro..." She murmured, tears streaking down the dark grey fur of her muzzle silently. In the flickering light, she looked much older than in the sunlight. Her tired eyes flicked back and forth worriedly.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Nintai Tamashii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2008, 02:19:36 AM »
"Uh, yeah. I could see them from up there." She pointed to the oak tree she fell out of. "But I would very much like to meet them," Nintai said.

'This kid is to nice...it sickens me.'
'Everything nice sickens you so shut up!! I can't afford to lose my temper, you know what will happen if I do!'
Asim sneered 'Heh, ya I know all to well,'

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2008, 02:49:08 AM »
He peered into the fire as a figure developed amongst the flames. It was something he had only heard of oracles performing. "Was he sspecial to you?" he asked trying to add some kind of input. He scratched his scaley chin in deep thought. "Do you remember where thiss facility or camp is? My people could desstroy it and free the subjects."

A growling deep in his gut snapped Tezztor out of his thought momentarily. He grabbed a few sticks nearby and began to construct a crude cooking spit. "Pleasse go on"

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2008, 03:51:15 AM »
Attica sighed and stretched her ebony feathered wings as she layed back in the cool grass. She put her arms behind her head as she relaxed, and looked up to the sky that was beginning to turn orange-ish from fighting the night sky that was bound to take over in a few hours. She puffed the tuft of dark crimson hair out if her face to clarify her vision of the clouds that seemed to be acquiring a purple undertone as they joined in the fight for day.

Her last few days had been somewhat hectic, escaping an institution that she felt she didn't belong in after she was hit with a heavy sadness of her past along with her recent failure. But she wasn't too worried about running off; she knew as well as everyone else, she'd more than likely return. It was the only place that was even close to being called a home. The only benefit to running off without anyone noticing is that her scolds would be delayed. She, just like anyone else, needed to get away from life every now and then.

(Ref for Attica:
Colors,
Outfit
The goggles are dark gray with a clear lime lens; her outfit is blue with white zippers, straps, and skulls, dark gray mesh and silver buckles.)

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2008, 01:13:02 PM »
She shrugged again. "I guess you could say he was. He loved me and we were really close before they threw him out in a bag as the last experiment. He was here longer than the rest of us...." She let the image fade as another, more detailed one replaced it. This was a human, female. Her eyes were a red color. "Ah, my friend has lived..." She glanced away from it to look at Tezztor. "I do not bore you with my talk?"

Her eyes shifted from flame to forest to creature then back. "I miss my second family. They helped me keep sane while those horrible Twolegged Wingless Things did mean things to us like a water tolereance test, and an oxygen deprivation test." She trembled for a minute as the memories washed over her again. "I hope your tribe finds and destroys it." She growled vehemently. "It's about a half a mile from Sycramor. Eh," She pondered for a second; "A couple miles from the last town in the desert back east."
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 07:08:36 PM by Broken~Hearted »
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Sen

• Forest Guardian
  • Handsome Horse
    • My IMVU homepage
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2008, 04:42:36 PM »
"Well, then follow me.  We'll go meet up with Tezztor and Sam by the fire."  Sen replied, turning around and walking forward through the trees.  His wings glowed a little bit brighter, his katana moving slightly with each step.

As they reached the clearing, he saw Sam still talking with Tezztor, a spit made over the fire.  Noticing the spit, he realized that he was actually quite hungry, due to the fact that he had not had dinner the night before, or breakfast this morning.  "Care for something to eat, Nantai?"

Offline Nintai Tamashii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2008, 06:05:52 PM »
Nintai looked up at Sen. Even though she was in her normal form Sen was still a good foot taller than she was. "Yeah, that would be a good idea, I don't think I have eaten at all today," she told him with a small nervous laugh.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2008, 07:12:33 PM »
Sam's ears flattened to her skull and a snarl ripped through her mouth. Her claws came out and she jumped the fire, glaring at the creature behind Sen. "Who goes there?!" She demanded, the snarl was growing more aggressive and louder. "Sen, what did you do? Don't bring anyone or anything with you ever. You..." She trailed off and relaxed a bit when she noticed Nintai was shorter than Sen and she seemed to be peaceful. "For now, I can let it stay. If I feel it's aggressive, I will silence it."
Your Worst Nightmare