The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A Furry world of nature...  (Read 20814 times)

Offline Sen

• Forest Guardian
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Squishydoll by Rigor, animated by FurryLAE
    • My IMVU homepage
    • Awards
  • Species: Canis Lupis Arctos (Arctic Wolf/ White Wolf/ Polar Wolf)
  • Coloring: I'm all white, but the color of my wings depends on my mood... the color of my eyes changes with my wings, too. The eyes are usually blue, though.
  • Height: 6'4"
  • Weight: 175 lbs
  • Build: Lean and athletic, but not to the extreme body-builder type.
Re: A Furry world of nature...
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2008, 11:04:17 PM »
Sen shrugged, tilting his head to the side.  "I guess we could all stay at Sam's tonight.  I could make beds for anybody who needs them.  Who knows.  Tonight could be fun.  It's still pretty early in the day.  What would everybody like to do?"

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2008, 11:07:47 PM »
Tezztor pondered the question. " I don't really know thiss area well enough to suggest any activities. Perhapss one of you two know something we can do." He looked about the forest for anything that could be done.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2008, 11:11:10 PM »
She looked about, her tail twitching. She turned to nintai and spread her earlier concealed wings; working the kinks out slowly as they made small winds that cooled her down. "Ooh... That's much better." She folded them back up and let the black on black blend in; except for the red veins in her wings. Sam smiled at Tezztor's response. "We could look for food for the evening and hole up in my den. I have games and such for when Sen comes over."
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 12:46:40 PM by Broken~Hearted|Sam »
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Sen

• Forest Guardian
  • Handsome Horse
    • My IMVU homepage
    • Awards
  • Coloring: I'm all white, but the color of my wings depends on my mood... the color of my eyes changes with my wings, too. The eyes are usually blue, though.
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2008, 11:15:53 PM »
Sen looked over at Sam, twitching an ear.  "Why go inside?  It's such a nice day out, it seems like a waist...  I've been working on the aerodynamics of my crystal, and I believe I've worked out how to give someone control of artificial wings that I make...  I'll be like a safety net to anybody that's willing to try it out..."

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2008, 11:21:57 PM »
Tezztor looks at Sen puzzled. "Artificial wingss? How do they work?"

Offline Nintai Tamashii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • Why yes, I did draw this crappy avatar ^__^
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-Cat
  • Coloring: Black
  • Weight: 100lbs
  • Build: Tiny, thin and small chest
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2008, 11:47:17 PM »
Nintai now lay on her stomach, listen to the others with her eyes shut. Her light black tail was swaying elegantly back and forth. It continued to do so until Sen mentioned Artificial wings, her tail stood frozen in place and Nintai was now looking at Sen with one eye open. "Artificial wings? How...could you make them..." There was a slight edge in Nintai's voice, it was a slight hint of fear.
"We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt, but how we survive is what makes us who we are." ~ Survive by Rise Against

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2008, 12:20:26 AM »
Attica's ear twitched catching bits of conversation. It was murmured and she could not make out any words. She sat up and looked in the direction that the sounds were coming from across the body of water and saw the dim glow of a fire. Immediately, her thoughts raced, debating on whether or not to approach. Her devilish appearance might strike the others as hostile.. She stood, then shot into the air, accidentally rustling some of the leaves on the trees around her.

Offline Sen

• Forest Guardian
  • Handsome Horse
    • My IMVU homepage
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2008, 01:16:33 AM »
"Well, I've mastered the ability to make different types of crystals, and I could form some crystal into-"  Sen stopped mid-sentence, turning around, catching a flash of red and black fly through the trees out of the corner of his eye.  He then turned back to the group, saying, "...could you excuse me one moment?"  Without waiting for a reply, Sen jumped up running off to a small open space among the trees, spreading his wings wide, flying straight up, looking around for whatever he saw.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2008, 01:44:43 AM »
Attica stopped in midair sensing that she wasn't alone, though not seeing what might be following her. She looked around, scanning the area with her yellow eyes only seeing the group that she assumed she heard resting temporarily by a fire. Quickly, she rolled in the air, folding her wings around her in order to dive into a patch of trees, hoping it was good enough for cover to lose whatever it was. The trees rustled as she initially entered and landed on a limb as her large feathered wings melded into her back until they were just black markings in the shape of tribal wings. She looked up to see a white wolf with glowing feathered wings above her, yet she couldn't tell if she was seen or not. Idiot! You should have approached on foot and you know it! she chastised in her mind.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 01:47:13 AM by Attica »

Offline Nintai Tamashii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2008, 01:51:18 AM »
Nintai relaxed a bit. What she heard sounded a lot like something the one person she hoped to never meet up with again would do...Experimenting and creating new technology or even creatures...He frighten her so much...the one who gave her life...the one who created...she feared more than anything in this world.

'...R-ridiculous to think...he could have possibly found me...that he could possibly be here...I've got to get a grip!'
"We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt, but how we survive is what makes us who we are." ~ Survive by Rise Against

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2008, 01:53:15 AM »
Tezztor snuck up and grabbed the demon bringing it face to face and snarled "What iss your business here. Just give me a reason." Furious he bared his teeth at the invader. "Thiss is getting to be quite rediculouss" He noticed Sen land nearby and dropped the demon to the ground. "If found him hiding here, seems a bit ssuspicious. He couldn't hide his sscent"

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2008, 02:03:25 AM »
Attica struggled to get out of the reptile's grip; but it was worthless until he dropped her, but by the time he dropped her, instinct had taken over. She had already tapped into her dark energy and it had caused the limb she'd been on snap into splinters and the flames of the fire to turn black. The same black aurora glowed around her eyes and fists as she stood up, ready to fight if she was attacked. "Why must I state my purpose here? It is not your land, and I do not need to justify my reasons to you." She answered defensively, not intending to hurt anyone.. Attica only concentrated on keeping control of her powers after she felt like she almost lost it when the limb shattered.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 02:06:48 AM by Attica »

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2008, 02:07:48 AM »
Tezztor growled back at the demon. "Your magicss do not scare me demon. But if you going to ssneak up on somebody make sure you don't get noticed" He had no fear of any magic. His people are naturally protected. Still he didn't want to attack he might anger his new friends who call this place their own.

Offline Sen

• Forest Guardian
  • Handsome Horse
    • My IMVU homepage
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2008, 02:12:59 AM »
Sen walked forward to the new being, his eyes glowing white, holy crystal forming over his paws.  "You're right.  It's not his land.  It's mine.  What brings you here?  If it is for a fight, then I won't leave you disappointed...  I refrain from fighting, using violence only when necessary.  If you choose to bring chaos and disorder upon this land, then I will not hesitate to stop you."  

Offline Nintai Tamashii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2008, 02:19:59 AM »
Nintai shook herself from her stupor and returned to reality when she heard Tezztor walk off. It sounded like he was talking to someone, or more threatening them. She stood up and walked in the direction of the voices she heard. "...Hey umm guys what's....going....on....." Nintai's voice trailed off when she saw the strangers limb shatter and the glowing black aura around her. "Nya! What in kamis' name happened!?" Nintai shrieked, falling to the ground in shock.