The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A Furry world of nature...  (Read 20711 times)

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
Re: A Furry world of nature...
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2008, 10:02:48 PM »
She turned to him with her brows rasied. "I wasn't meaning it that way. i meant I dislike any intruders. Food is always killed first and it's rude of me to think you hostile before I get to know you. I apologise." She offered her apw and folded her black wings with a whisper of motion.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2008, 10:20:14 PM »
Tezztor shakes both their paws as a show of faith. "You will have to forgive me, my tribe often warss with the winged beats of the silvery plains. We have learned to expect trouble from fliers. My tribe iss not of thiss forest. Our lands lie across the silvery plains and into the marshlandss beyond." He eyes both the creatures and stares offward torward the forementioned dens. Leaves rustle and blow in the wind and a cool air gently flows across his scales. He walks torward his campfire and sits down. "You two are welcome to take of its warmth for as long as long as you ssee fit. I'm afraid I have little in the way of food to offer. Please tell me about yoursselves"

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2008, 10:27:33 PM »
Sam looked behnid her and came closer, sitting across from him. "My name is Samantha. I'm an anthro from Sryka. My clan lost our land to Two-Legged, Wingless Things and we moved out here to find better shelter. I was a cub when the Things took me and expiremented on me. I have not seen any of my kind since I met Sen. That's all I remember, and that they are the reason for my weird coloring..." She stood on two legs and pointed out the neon blue markings on her stomach.

"And I also lost everything from my childhood. I only remember my parent's names; no faces or anything but the annoying expirements...It's a wonder to me I survived..." She twisted her head around and stoked the scars at the base of her wings thoughtfully.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 01:09:27 AM by Broken~Hearted »
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Sen

• Forest Guardian
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Squishydoll by Rigor, animated by FurryLAE
    • My IMVU homepage
    • Awards
  • Species: Canis Lupis Arctos (Arctic Wolf/ White Wolf/ Polar Wolf)
  • Coloring: I'm all white, but the color of my wings depends on my mood... the color of my eyes changes with my wings, too. The eyes are usually blue, though.
  • Height: 6'4"
  • Weight: 175 lbs
  • Build: Lean and athletic, but not to the extreme body-builder type.
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2008, 01:20:17 AM »
"I remember I was just a normal fur when I was born.  Tawny, brown fur, and only 8 years old.  My mother died while giving birth to me, and my father was devastated..."  Sen started, sighing softly.  "He managed to pull through my mother's death, but he never got over it the right way.  He busied himself in his work.  Well, by his work, I mean 2 month-long expeditions to foreign lands.  Every time he was gone, he left me in the care of my Aunt Katharine, my mothers sister.  She signed me up for Kendo one time, and I went until I was able to take down the sensei with just the bamboo bokutos they provide.  Along with Kendo, she signed me up for numerous martial arts classes.  They were so long ago...

"I remember my father coming home one time after being gone for about 5 months.  I feared that he might've been dead.  When he came home, I ran down the stairs into his arms.  My father had quite precious cargo in his arms, along with myself.  He told me that it was an ancient arcane tome, and that it's powers, if fallen into the wrong hands, could prove deadly to all furkind..."

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2008, 01:36:21 AM »
"Interesting..I've never heard your history Sen..." Sam looked over Tezztor's shoulder and smiled wistfully. "I wish I could find my family again and apologise..."
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2008, 02:26:58 AM »
Tezztor scratched the dewflap under his chin contemplating the words of Samantha and Sen. He noticed how they seem sad, yet wisened from their experiances. Almost involuntary he turned to Sam and asked, "What do you need to appologize for?" The raptor tribes of the marshes were used to battle and all its effects both good and ill. It seemed almost second nature to him to expect death and when the other two mentioned their experiances it almost seemed foreign. He was not used to sorrow being applied to such matters. To him death was the glory of battle of a fierce foe and life was the gift of pride of ones prowess in combat. "I am sorry that you have lost both family and time, there iss no honor to torture" He said trying to be comforting.

Offline Sen

• Forest Guardian
  • Handsome Horse
    • My IMVU homepage
    • Awards
  • Coloring: I'm all white, but the color of my wings depends on my mood... the color of my eyes changes with my wings, too. The eyes are usually blue, though.
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2008, 02:43:11 AM »
"If you'd like, I we can all go back to my den, where I can show you the tome," Sen said, nodding in his consolation.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2008, 03:43:15 PM »
Sam shook her head to clear her mind and shrugged. "For everything I could have done that I didn't. I wandered off from my Haunt and now I pay everyday..." She nods. "There isn't. At least I can say I fought back. They took children and did horrible things to us. I was one out of a group of fifteen that lasted a thousand and one tests about loads of things." She sighed, sadness coloring her face. "If only I'd been faster...I could have saved them..." Tears glistened in her eyes and she wiped them away absently.

"My mother and father were the last to leave. I adopted several of the other cubs and kept them safe until we were far enough away to seperate. THey went in search of their families and I in search of a place to call my own. I knew I wouldn't find my family again. It was inevitable..." She looked at Tezztor and shrugged again. "My honor died with the last Twoleg I killed. I met Sen while I was struggling through some brambles after a rabbit that got away from me. I was starving and I hadn't seen another fur like me since my cubs left.."
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Nintai Tamashii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • Why yes, I did draw this crappy avatar ^__^
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-Cat
  • Coloring: Black
  • Weight: 100lbs
  • Build: Tiny, thin and small chest
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2008, 11:42:57 PM »
A black cat lay curled up on the branch of a spruce tree. She purred happily as the comforting wind blew past her.

'Finally, some relaxation, NYA!' Nintai thought.

'Yeah, whatever...I'm so bored let me out so I can have some fun!'

Nintai frowned, but made no other movements. '...No, I won't let you out to go kill people as you please. The last thing I need is more horrifying images of you slaughter people...just because you have no conscience doesn't mean I don't get effected by what you do..'

'Tch, you're just a weak excuse for a furson...it's not my fault you can't handle a little blood....'
"We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt, but how we survive is what makes us who we are." ~ Survive by Rise Against

Offline Sen

• Forest Guardian
  • Handsome Horse
    • My IMVU homepage
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2008, 11:52:30 PM »
Sen sighed, speaking these memories making a small lump come to his throat.  Regardless, he continued.

"About 6 months later, my father was killed during an expedition by a group of people who were after the tome he found...  He left his entire estate to me, as well as all his belongings.  I was struck hard... I still managed to take my grieving and sorrow and turn it into something productive...  I mastered my Kendo classes, and many forms of self-defense.  As I looked through my father's vast library, I saw the tome hidden among the books.  I looked through it, reading a single passage out loud, and then the rest of the room seemed to fade out of existence...  the book started to glow, as though there were light emanating from the page...  I don't remember what the book said to me, but upon its pages showed a tree that looked as though it were from a children's fairy tale...  I knew at that moment that I needed to go to that tree.

"Within the next 3 days, I gathered everything I needed for an expedition of my own.  A katana strapped to my backpack, as well as my backpack stuffed with my sleeping bag, canteen, extra food, etc, I left.  Over many months of travel on paw, I made it to the peak of a mountain, where the tree was located.  The moment I laid my paw upon it, I felt as though energy were coursing through my very being.  Everything turned to white.  I remember waking up next to the tree with my back and shoulders feeling like they were going to snap under my shirt, I slashed away at it with my claws.  My shirt falling away, I saw that I had large, angelic wings.  I flew home after that.

"I continued to read through the tomes and scrolls my father brought home from his journeys, mastering the light arts and spells, the a little bit of dark magic and spells...  Before long, I had the power to form crystal from nowhere, as well as heal, enter and telepathically communicate with peoples' minds, and control different types of vines.  I'm still learning new spells at the moment.  I decided that I no longer needed to own my father's estate, so I sold it, keeping only his many many books he owned.  I moved out here, and decided to live here among nature."

Offline Nintai Tamashii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2008, 12:12:12 AM »
'Hey, Nintai can you feel that spirit energy? It's huge.'

I stood up on the branch and looked to the ground. "Yeah, who could miss it....and it's not to far off either..." I jumped lithely from the tree and landed on all fours. As soon as I landed, without sparring a second I took off running. Gracefully I hopped over anything that obscured my path. I immediately came to a halt and jumped into the safety of a mighty oak tree when I heard voices. I lay low on a branch, concealed by the leaves as I listened to what Ibelieved to be a male furson speaking.

'Could he be the one I sensed....'

'It's hard to tell with these other furs standing so close to him. All their spirit energies seem to blend together, making it impossible to distinguish who's spirit energy belongs to who...'
"We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt, but how we survive is what makes us who we are." ~ Survive by Rise Against

Offline Sen

• Forest Guardian
  • Handsome Horse
    • My IMVU homepage
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2008, 12:31:18 AM »
"Along with just living here, I guard this forest from all those who have ill intent towards those who inhabit it.  I've tracked down my fathers' murderers, and avenged him by my blade.  His soul is now at rest, so my being is, as well.  Then again, being here for the past 115 years can be quite redundant...  It's nice to see a new anthro here."
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 12:34:10 AM by Sen|LL »

Offline Nintai Tamashii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2008, 12:39:23 AM »
'Well...it doesn't look like he would do any harm...so we should lea-'

"NYAAAA!!" Nintai shrieked as the branch she was on broke and she fell into the brushes below.

'Kuso!! You baka!! You just gave us away!! Can't you do anything right!!'

Nintai huffed and ignored Asim as she tried to stand up. "MeOW!" She mewed in pain from her front left paw. 'Well this is just wonderful...'

Offline Sen

• Forest Guardian
  • Handsome Horse
    • My IMVU homepage
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2008, 12:46:12 AM »
Sens ears perked up, hearing a cry of pain nearby from the east.  Without a word, he walked away from the fire and the 2 furs with him, running through the trees towards the source of the sound.
"Who's there?  Are you alright?"

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2008, 12:51:54 AM »
Tezztor jumped up and hissed at the new arrival, baring his teeth. "Whoss there? Show yourself now!" Tezztor looked back at Sam then back at the forest where the noise came from. He doesn't like being snuck up on. A scent upon the air caught his attention and he made his way torward it custiously.