The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Dark Detroit (now open)  (Read 15387 times)

Offline Big Wolf Rocket

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
Re: Dark Detroit (now open)
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2020, 03:38:58 AM »
(Yoou left and i cant talk

Offline Derik Fray

• Avid Aardvark
  • Hello friends and guests welcome to my profile
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox
  • Coloring: Orange red with white chest and stomach
  • Height: 6'3
  • Weight: 102
  • Build: skinny but fit so no bones are showing
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: waiting and looking for the slightest signs of life on the forum
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2020, 02:33:18 PM »
Heya team sorry for leaving ya behind I ended up distracted with the furry Amino app which for a short time I had moved this board over to that app but it kinda failed and didn't get to far but I'm back and I can probably get this going again and once again sorry)

"Alright if you say so" *I shrug* "I'll be sure to do that" *I say and turn away heading back to the gas station*

Offline Big Wolf Rocket

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2020, 04:20:42 PM »
Heya team sorry for leaving ya behind I ended up distracted with the furry Amino app which for a short time I had moved this board over to that app but it kinda failed and didn't get to far but I'm back and I can probably get this going again and once again sorry)

"Alright if you say so" *I shrug* "I'll be sure to do that" *I say and turn away heading back to the gas station*

Just so you know, i am standing next to your truck

Post Merge: January 30, 2020, 04:25:53 PM
I stand next to the empty truck and look around. My gold glowing eyes looking the truck over as i scan it for some sort of compensates. I wonder if I am able to take this if no one else has it. I thought i picked up living beings. After all, this truck is running. How odd.

"Hello!? Anyone out here?"

I wait from a response as i look over to the massive inferno from where i was once sleeping and i seem to not understand why it is there.

"I wonder why that building is on fire. How odd, I hope no one is hurt"
« Last Edit: January 30, 2020, 04:25:53 PM by Big Wolf Rocket, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Derik Fray

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2020, 02:02:54 PM »
*after the long walk back to the gas station I approuch my truck and notice a strange figure. I would attempt to ready my weapon but can't because my hands are full so I just stand there out in the open with a gas can in one hand and a large sack in the other* "err..... hello?"

Offline Azure Frostfire

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: White/Dark Blue
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Somewhat slim
  • Currently: Thinking about stuff
« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2020, 03:57:21 PM »
*I arrive back home and start to settle down, when I hear a clicking sound behind me* *I turn around and see a large, intimidating grey wolf pointing a gun at me* "Dacon, what are you doing?!?" He says"I noticed some of our fuel has been taken. I don't only have a problem with that, but I also believe you did it. Fuel is scarce these days. Now, show me where the fuel is, or you can find out what happens when you don't." I nervously lead him towards the truck*
I'm stuffed in more than one ways

Offline Big Wolf Rocket

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: February 05, 2020, 10:45:15 PM »
*after the long walk back to the gas station I approuch my truck and notice a strange figure. I would attempt to ready my weapon but can't because my hands are full so I just stand there out in the open with a gas can in one hand and a large sack in the other* "err..... hello?"
*I turn around and see this new figure. I smile as I turn to face him and give him an odd look of joy. My tail wags as I then walk a bit towards you. I stop as my eyes lightly glow gold as my systems scan you and look you over. I register a weapon and 2 non-concerning objects. You don't seem to be dangerous but my systems do ready for battle silently.*

"Hello there! What is your name?! I just woke up and I don't quite know where I am. Would you be able to assist me in learning where I am?"

Offline Derik Fray

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2020, 04:24:03 PM »
*I try my best to keep distance from the stranger and I set the gas can down in case I need to fight but I refrain from starting one* "Name's Doc and we are in what remains of Detroit" *I notice his mood is a bit more cheerful than it should be* "and kid I don't know why your so happy to see me I'd be careful out here.. never know what'll happen" *I say as both a warning and as advice as I see no threat just yet
*Just as I finish saying what I had to say I notice azure walking up to the truck* "oh uhh....hey" *I say slightly confused as to why a guy with a gun was following him and why he's walking over to me*
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 04:27:31 PM by Derik Fray »

Offline Big Wolf Rocket

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2020, 11:01:00 PM »
*I try my best to keep distance from the stranger and I set the gas can down in case I need to fight but I refrain from starting one* "Name's Doc and we are in what remains of Detroit" *I notice his mood is a bit more cheerful than it should be* "and kid I don't know why your so happy to see me I'd be careful out here.. never know what'll happen" *I say as both a warning and as advice as I see no threat just yet
*Just as I finish saying what I had to say I notice azure walking up to the truck* "oh uhh....hey" *I say slightly confused as to why a guy with a gun was following him and why he's walking over to me*

*I smile brightly as I watch this person. I somewhat am having some fun as I talk. Who knew it would be such fun to talk to another person! They seem stressed, however. This is unusual for people to be stressed, isn't it? It means something bad will happen. Should I be defensive?*

"What is Detroit?  I am still learning my directive as I currently do not have access to a server. I apologize. Would it be too much to ask if I can receive assistance from you?? I need help with finding a building. All I know is that it is located in Detroit."

*I stop peaking as I see the male turn away from me and i then raise my ears. I see an aimed firearm and i begin to walk to where the male I was talking to was standing. I stand next to him as my systems ready for a form of combat*

Post Merge: February 06, 2020, 11:01:41 PM

(I am also female in rp )

Offline Azure Frostfire

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2020, 12:38:56 AM »
"Uh, hey. You know the gas I gave you earlier? Well, he wants it back." "Wheres the fuel?" He asks, as he points the gun at Derik. *I kick the gun out of his hand, and under the truck" *I get into a fight with Dacon, where after a short while, he slams me to the ground and starts punching me repeatedly*

Offline Derik Fray

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: February 09, 2020, 04:03:21 PM »
Oh sorry my bad. I'll have to remember that)

*Quickly reacting to azure being tossed to the ground by grabbing my hidden blade and running over to Dacon. Once I reach his side I kick him in the stomach and grab the back of his shirt to pull him off of azure.* "Looking for the fuel well to bad pal that's mine and If you're looking to pick a fight it ought to be with me" *I say as I let go of his shirt*

Offline Azure Frostfire

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: February 10, 2020, 06:20:49 AM »
*Dacon grunts and runs off* Thanks. Sorry I had to let it escalate to this point. I should have asked him. See ya. *I run off into the distance*

Offline Derik Fray

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2020, 05:13:36 PM »
"alright then I guess that's over" *I get slightly confused on why he ran but either way. I then put my scalpel back into place and walk over to the gas can.* "Better get this in the truck before someone else come round" *I carry it over and begin to fill the truck almost forgetting about the other stranger nearby*

Offline Big Wolf Rocket

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2020, 11:08:14 PM »
"alright then I guess that's over" *I get slightly confused on why he ran but either way. I then put my scalpel back into place and walk over to the gas can.* "Better get this in the truck before someone else come round" *I carry it over and begin to fill the truck almost forgetting about the other stranger nearby*

*I watch this scene unfold as I reach under my jacket. My hand paw grasping the handle of the compacted gun, but before I can pull it out of the jacket a fight ensues. The fight then is ended as it seems to just be nothing more than a grade school scuffle. I shrug and hold my hand paws together in front of me as I watch everyone recover. I then casually follow this person after the others leave. I am rather quiet as I stand behind him. I then look over his shoulder as I watch him fill his truck*

"So what are you doing friend? Is it any fun?? Also, have you thought about my offer Or did I forget to offer it? "

Offline Derik Fray

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2020, 05:15:16 AM »
"ah what's with the questions I think ya ask a bit to many. Well I guess I'll answer ya anyway first what I'm doing is giving some gas to my truck since it needs gas in order to be driven. Two it isn't fun really its just something I gotta do. And thirdly if your talking about me assisting you then yes you already asked and yeah i think I can trust ya I'll help out it seems you need it anyway" *I answer all the questions while pouring the gas into my truck. Once I finish filling the truck I toss the gas can into the truck bed and close up the gas tank* "well if ya need my help hop into the truck I first gotta do something." *I grab the keys from the pocket of my lab coat and head around the truck and climb into the driver's side sliding my right leg into the leg rest inside the truck*

Offline Big Wolf Rocket

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2020, 11:14:47 PM »
"ah what's with the questions I think ya ask a bit to many. Well I guess I'll answer ya anyway first what I'm doing is giving some gas to my truck since it needs gas in order to be driven. Two it isn't fun really its just something I gotta do. And thirdly if your talking about me assisting you then yes you already asked and yeah i think I can trust ya I'll help out it seems you need it anyway" *I answer all the questions while pouring the gas into my truck. Once I finish filling the truck I toss the gas can into the truck bed and close up the gas tank* "well if ya need my help hop into the truck I first gotta do something." *I grab the keys from the pocket of my lab coat and head around the truck and climb into the driver's side sliding my right leg into the leg rest inside the truck*

*I happily jump for glee as I smile and giggle. My tail wags as I watch you fuel up your truck. I then slide into the truck and close the door. I examen the front seat as if I'm a child getting to ride up front for the first time. I don't push any buttons but I do seem to watch them intensely. My golden eyes seem to move beautifully as they stare. What you can't see, is my brain and my computer trying to activate a database for information. It ends in mostly failure however*