The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Dark Detroit (now open)  (Read 17118 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Dark Detroit (now open)
« Reply #90 on: March 24, 2020, 02:47:22 AM »
(Mind if I add a couple chars? on that note what's the rules on space craft and such?)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 02:58:36 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Azure Frostfire

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: White/Dark Blue
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Somewhat slim
  • Currently: Thinking about stuff
« Reply #91 on: March 25, 2020, 01:20:30 AM »
There are rules on the first page. I didn't make this thread,  Derik Frey did. He hasn't posted in this for months.

Post Merge: March 25, 2020, 01:26:25 AM
(I'll continue for now)

"Ok, I know a guy that might be able to help you with this. Follow me." *I wave my hand in a friendly manner*
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 01:26:25 AM by Azure Frostfire, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
I'm stuffed in more than one ways

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #92 on: March 25, 2020, 01:57:33 AM »
(Well, I'll post and see what happens.)

In the darkness of the Detroit streets, a predator stalked. It was unknown where he came from, let alone who he was, but what is known is that he is a hunter. Some call him a bounty hunter, owing to his tendency to target gang members and criminals. Others simply call him a trophy hunter, citing how he takes a trophy from his targets, usually a weapon or some type of personal effect. One thing all his targets had in common: They were all armed.

Much like this target a black-scaled dragon was stalking. He stayed out of sight, hidden in both his personal cloaking device - making him appear as no more than a ghostly shimmer - and by the ambient darkness. He remained high up on a ledge overlooking an alley the target was in, talking with his gang. They all had the usual city thug accents. And the hunter observed as they traded jabs and jokes. They all had automatic pistols, nothing that would really harm him. Not much of a challenge. But the target had something of extreme value in his coat pocket.

The gang happened to notice a poor pedestrian, clearly lost. Immediately, they went after him. And that's why the few who had ever witnessed the hunter's ghostly form in action called him a vigilante - because what these thugs wanted to do was something the hunter despised. To kill prey that is not armed for no reason other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time is not the way of honor. It is simple thuggery. And asinine at that. So the hunter leapt into action. The first thug got slammed into the ground and a pair of blades driven into his back. He wailed, and the other thugs turned in time to catch this ghostly shimmer remove the blades and snap the thug's neck before lunging to impale another on those blades, where he used incredible strength to lift him off his feet and throw him into a thug that was brandishing his auto-pistol. The hunter then grabbed an item on his belt and threw it like a frizbie - which untucked several razor blades and spun like a shuriken, slicing through several thugs near the pedestrian before getting lodged into a wall - before cutting down another thug with his wrist blades and finally turning to the last thug - his target. The target was a quick draw and emptied his entire magazine into the shimmering creature - but this only glanced off an energy shield and briefly revealed this black-scaled dragon dressed in what appeared to be armor of some sort. This angered the hunter, and he let out this vengeful roar before he lunged, drove his blades into the thug's chest. The thug was dead before he could react, and the hunter took what he was after from the thug's coat pocket before looking at the now-terrified pedestrian, frozen with fear.

"Careful where you tread, prey - other hunters are not as honorable as I," was all this creature said before leaping onto a fire escape, scaling a wall, and vanishing over a rooftop, bellowing an echoing, victorious shriek.

(First roar at 29 seconds in the vid, victory shriek at 25.)
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: March 25, 2020, 02:29:03 AM »
(Well I guess it won't hurt to try)

Elsewhere in the city, a random alleyway suddenly lit up blue, followed by screaming and a bunch of gang members running some with burning clothes, some burning hair, others were just running for their lives.

In the alley way a Blue Female Dragoness, stood smoke flowing from her nostrils "AND DON"T COME BACK!!" She growled, turning her head to look at a few cowering furs, a small family of wolves who were being harassed by the gang members, who suddenly got to their feet and ran. "And you all be more careful!"She shouted at the running furs, letting out a sigh, before she turned to the wall of the alleyway, grunting as  her back began to glow, dragon wings forming on her back, crouching down , her newly formed wings folded upward and, with a swift motion, she stood back up jumping into the air her wings folding downward quickly forcing her into the air, once airborne she quickly vanished into the darkened night sky, disappearing into the clouds, leaving only a scorch mark on the ground as any indication of her ever being there aside from various scarred Gang members who managed to get the fires on themselves out.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 02:30:46 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Azure Frostfire

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: March 25, 2020, 06:35:29 PM »
*I lead Shadowstar to a large metallic building lined with guards, who quickly recognize me and let us enter. After going down several winding corridors we come to a door with a silver plaque emedded in the center, reading: Office of Professor Serski. I enter the room, where I see the professor (A tan colored kangaroo only slightly bigger than I am) helping himself to some blueberries.* "Professor. I have someone that might need your help." *He looks over wih interest.*

(Romulan_Furry, you are really good at writing btw)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: March 25, 2020, 08:38:00 PM »
(@Azure Frostfire: Thanks. Been doing this a long time. Ask Alessia.)

The hunter continued his trek to his "lair", and as it happened, that path went over the rooftop of the building Professor Serski was in. They might hear a *Thump!* As he landed there from an adjacent rooftop, followed by heavy footsteps as he made his way across. Abruptly, they stopped halfway. A deep, guttural growl sounded, but then, nothing more.

The hunter spotted something that caught his interest. What that is, who could say?
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Azure Frostfire

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: March 26, 2020, 07:59:32 PM »
*Before the professor could finish his next word, he was silenced by a loud thump on the roof.* "I have to do something. Wait here." he said steadily.  "Professor, what is it that you need so impatient about?"
"I'm sorry but this is important. We are close friends, but I cannot tell you everything. For your own safety." * The professor swiftly makes his way onto the roof, grabbing a small, metal box on his way there. I follow at a distance.  He opens he door to the roof, quickly noticing the one he's been expecting. * "I knew you would be coming by at some point. I have what you've been looking for."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: March 26, 2020, 09:09:33 PM »
The hunter snarled and whipped around. His ghostly shimmer seemed to move even more chaotically. A pair of wristblades extended in an instant with a clearly-heard SCHWIIING! But before the hunter could attack, he stopped. Cycling through his hunting mask's vision modes, he realized none of those before him were armed. In fact, none of them seemed to present themselves as hostile. Didn't one of them mention having what he was after? He didn't know. He had what he set out for tonight. The towering creature, appearing as nothing more than a ghostly shimmer, reluctantly sheathed his wrist blades, and approached, his feet making a heavy Dnn, Dnn, Dnn as he walked. When he stood within a few feet of the group, he towered over them and de-cloaked, revealing his armored form. He was a black-scaled dragon, adorned in armor that looked like it was pieced together from numerous materials. Behind his shoulder was an inactive plasma caster, and the dragon's face was hidden, with the exception of his scarred muzzle, behind a hunting mask.

"You know nothing of what I seek, prey," he growled. "So do not speak to me as though you understand my hunt."

Offline Azure Frostfire

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: March 28, 2020, 01:15:56 AM »
*The professor backs away quickly.* "I apologize.  I didn't mean to come off as so intrusive. You are different from the ones I usually see come by here. You seem more of a leader. I mean no harm." * He and the rest of the group back themselves through the doorway back to the 6th story.*

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: March 28, 2020, 01:36:54 AM »
The hunter paused, a soft guttural growl creeping up his throat. "Mm... hnh. You certainly have courage, approaching an armed hunter with such open determination." He unclipped a tubular item from his belt, and tossed it in the air casually. "At least you show respect. But I am no leader - I am alone on this world. And until such a time comes when a passing ship picks up my beacon, here on this world is where I will remain. And what better way to fill such time than to hunt dangerous prey?" He continued tossing the item, twirling it in the air. "The prey I have hunted here... are not the most challenging I have ever faced. But they will do, for now." He caught the item for the last time, and clipped it to his belt. he inclined his head. "Curious. You do not seem afraid. Most others, when they see me... often run away. Or are frozen with fear. Are you not surprised to see a hunter as I?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: March 28, 2020, 02:03:35 AM »
From the clouds, the blue dragoness spotted the hunter and professor talking, or at least looking towards each other,  taking a slight interest she descended a little but kept high enough that she would not be noticed, the dark sky camouflaging her blue scales, which even if light did reflect off of would appear no more than did the stars in the skies or other flying objects like birds....

Offline Azure Frostfire

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: March 28, 2020, 07:14:51 PM »
*The professor stops and eases forward towards the dragon" "I have a history of working with intimidating creatures like you. I used to be a gangboss, a fact most don't know. That is, until the day they betrayed me. I was cast out and forgotten as the powerful one I once was. I'm not nearly as strong as I used to be." *He says as he glances down at his overweight figure.*

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: March 28, 2020, 09:01:28 PM »
The dragon cracked a wry smile, then tapped a few buttons on his gauntlet, dematerializing the armor around his chest, revealing multiple scars from plasma burns, lacerations, and bullet wounds.

"That makes two of us," was all he said.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: March 29, 2020, 04:48:46 AM »
In the twilight of darkness the Dragoness had flown in even closer dropping behind the male dragon, she stayed there silent hiding behind and AC Unit as she listen in on the conversation...

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #104 on: March 29, 2020, 11:56:25 AM »
(Guess you won't mind if a cyborg joins this RP as well)

They said war never changes. For the time of Enforcer's existence, he witnessed as the purpose of wars is almost the same, while its methods are changing. He is a by-product of such conflicts. A human criminal in the past, the cyborg, was abandoned for a long time after he participated in highly-destructive activities against furries societies. And even though Enforcer been reprogrammed by furries to serve them, many communities and bounty hunters want to get his head. The amount of damage his caused can't be forgotten easily. But with wiped out memory, the cyborg doesn't feel guilty in charge of what he has done and continues to do his job as effectively as before. That's because Enforcer belongs to a corporation named Zaibatsu, a well-known worldwide company with fighting tournaments. After its leader changed, the corporation doesn't act as dirty as before. Now it works more carefully, leaving no traces of their activities wherever they appear. Army of cyborgs - that's their new strategy. Unfortunately for them, Enforcer programmed to destroy the corporation from inside as fighting with the company open is pure suicide.

Zaibatsu needs smart people. Scientists, geniuses and all kinds of people with bright minds. Azura has ideally suited the description of whom the cyborg looked for. So despite Azura is surrounded by two unidentified persons, that didn't prevent the red cyborg from landing in front of the trio. He was fighting with many more opponents simultaneously in the past, so they were no threat to him. Besides, Enforcer is tailored to cause mass damage with an arsenal inside his body. And so he started.

"Professor Azura, you need to go with me. Don't resist, otherwise, I'll be forced to apply force.". The red cyborg said, approaching the professor.
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.