The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Pokemon:The secret projects of Team Rocket (Roleplay)  (Read 13373 times)

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf
  • Height: 6'3''
  • Build: Tall and broad-shouldered
Re: Pokemon:The secret projects of Team Rocket (Roleplay)
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2018, 05:05:18 AM »
Luke balked at the massive orange dragon flying over their heads. "Oh. H-he's friendly, right?" he asked nervously.
Predators vs. Prey double victory 1/7/18 - achieved with NovaKamikazi

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2018, 06:46:32 PM »
"If he wasn't, he'd have torched us the second he saw us," K'Tath scoffed. "And you do not know all my secrets... there are some things about me that were never meant for mortal eyes to see. And I'll leave it at that." He walked up onto the front porch, looking around slowly.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2018, 07:09:16 PM »
Luke followed behind him meekly. "What's your name, by the way?" he asked. "We should have something to call each other besides 'hey, you!', don't you think?"

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2018, 07:16:31 PM »
"My name... is unimportant. For now, call me K'Tath," K'Tath answered. He wasn't sure this... outsider... was ready to know his real name. And for now, he preferred his real name be obscured and forgotten. Best let his good cousin feel that he and his are the last of the family bloodline.

(Just for the record, I pronounce his name Kay-Tath.)
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2018, 07:37:28 PM »
The Charizard landed near the pouch and used his clawed hand to open the door.

"You'd be surprized what  i know." the Vulpix replied 'bouncing' into the house.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2018, 08:24:04 PM »
Luke dipped his head politely to the charizard, nervously sidestepping by him, and then followed the vulpix into the house. "Can I know your name as well? I'm Luke, by the way," he said as he stepped inside.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2018, 11:20:28 PM »
K'Tath, having already moved inside with a respectful nod to the Charizard, wandered over to one of the windows, removing a wire from his mask. He then pulled the mask from his face with a loud pop! and sighed wearily. He did not face the others, but if they could see the faint reflection, they would see eyes that were not that of a Lucario - narrow black slits surrounded by a pool of amber yellow that seemed to churn like clouds. He held the mask in his right hand, then, as though oblivious to those around him, sang so quietly,

"Maybe in another life, I could find you there... pulled away before your time, I can't deal, it's so unfair, and it feels... and it feels like, heaven's so far away... and it feels... yeah, it feels like the world has grown cold, now that you've gone away..."

Many messages could be taken from that, intended or no. K'Tath seemed not to realize others were present, or he simply didn't care as he closed his eyes to hide the moisture.

(OOC: Seeing as I have decided to use this char outside this RP, I will be altering his story to some degree. But what that story is, I leave to you to ascertain. But he will still be a Lucario Pokemorph with crimson fur.)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 11:23:54 PM by Romulan_Furry »

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2018, 11:32:31 PM »
Luke turned his head at the sound of faint singing to look at K'Tath. He thought about asking the other pokemon about it, but then thought better of it. K'Tath was unfriendly enough as it is, he didn't want to make the situation worse by asking questions about something that might be a sensitive issue.

After all, Luke desperately needed K'Tath to answer his questions. If the people who experimented on him were who he thought they were, then K'Tath might have some of the vital information he needed. He figured it'd be better to let the minor questions lie in the interest of more important things.

He shifted nervously from paw to paw, still eyeing the charizard at the door uncomfortably. He didn't think he'd get used to being around such a powerful pokemon anytime soon. "So, uh, how did a pokemon like you come to own this ranch?" he asked the snow-colored vulpix.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2018, 12:50:17 AM »
Ray stumbled from a treeline near the ranch, his head wracked with pain. He couldn't understand why, or why he could still hear voices even though he was so far away from town. It angered him. Greatly. Ray turned towards town, facing the treeline. His head was killing him now. Suddenly, shimmering stripes of energy shot from the strange something-Unown hybrid, and felled a few trees. Ray felt better afterwards, his head wasn't hurting anymore. He straightened himself up, looked about and spotted the ranch. Figuring he could get some help, Ray started towards the ranch, not realizing he had dropped his illusory disguise. What was approaching the ranch now was some sort of purple and black-tinged creature with a singular gigantic eye.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2018, 12:35:42 AM »
K'Tath felt something, and he opened his eyes and spotted this creature. His response was immediate. "Contact, dead ahead," he spoke loud enough for the others to hear. He put his mask back on and reattached the wire, and cloaked as he moved away from the window. He didn't know what this creature was, and he wasn't gonna take chances until he could verify that this thing was not hostile.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2018, 01:39:40 AM »
Luke looked over in confusion at K'Tath's words. "Contact? What do you me-OHGODWHATISTHAT?!!" he yelped with alarm as he looked out the window.

Outside, he could see the strange, one-eyed creature closing in on the ranch. Was it some kind of monser?! He'd never seen anything like it before in his life!

Then, Luke noticed that K'Tath was not visible anymore. Had the crimson lucario abandoned them? he worried. He glanced around frantically. "Hey, where'd you go? What's happening?!" he asked.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2018, 02:33:46 AM »
"Jumpy aren't you?" asked a  Firey colored Ninetails, stepping into the room having picked up on the commotion.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2018, 02:36:48 AM »
"Quiet!" K'Tath scolded in a hushed tone, the sound heading toward the kitchen. "I haven't gone anywhere, but I am not going to present myself as a target!"
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 02:38:31 AM by Romulan_Furry »

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2018, 02:41:04 AM »
Luke's head whipped around towards the sound of K'Tath's voice, and he briefly saw a shimmer of light moving through the kitchen. He figured K'Tath was going to hide out there.

"Wait, who are you?" he asked, confused, as a ninetails stepped inside the room. Nothing seemed to make sense at the moment, and he moved cautiously away from the window, still keeping his eyes on the odd creature outside.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2018, 10:01:59 AM »
"The Alolan Vulpix, who led you in here." the Ninetails replied "You didn't come here for the distress call, did you?"