The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Staff Adjustment  (Read 8951 times)

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
Staff Adjustment
« on: September 18, 2018, 05:31:59 PM »
By request, Evnamishko has stepped down from the staff team. Trixsie has replaced her as a new Global Mod.

Thank you for your time helping us, Mishko, and congrats Trixsie!

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Staff Adjustment
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 07:02:26 PM »
Thank you, Zeph (and the rest of you)! I had a lot of fun on the team all these years. This was a difficult decision to make, and one I've been debating on for a while. Times have been rough in my personal life, so I've stepped down to better focus on getting things situated and allow someone more capable onto the team while I'm occupied. This isn't the complete end, however. I'll still be checking in, and once I have my offline life in order, I'm happy and willing to hop back into staff if a spot is free.

Good luck with Global, Trix! I've kept the spot warm and cozy for you -- and hairy. My bad. *grabs the lint roller* :P

EDIT: After numerous things brought to my attention, not only would I have never been allowed back into staff like I was told, I wouldn't want to come back. I am very disappointed that those who I trusted were only playing a petty game, not just with me but with others. And that's just one of my concerns. I don't regret helping the TFF community, but I no longer want to be associated with the site runners. This addition will likely get removed, but I still want to say my piece however long this manages to stay up.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 04:01:37 AM by The Past »

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 08:46:58 PM »
I hope you'll be well, Evna. Stay safe!

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Smilodon Populator
  • Coloring: Strawberry, cream, and black
  • Height: 7'2"
  • Weight: 350lb
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: Fortnite dancing into the inevitable future
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2018, 08:58:53 PM »
Thank you, Zeph (and the rest of you)! I had a lot of fun on the team all these years. This was a difficult decision to make, and one I've been debating on for a while. Times have been rough in my personal life, so I've stepped down to better focus on getting things situated and allow someone more capable onto the team while I'm occupied. This isn't the complete end, however. I'll still be checking in, and once I have my offline life in order, I'm happy and willing to hop back into staff if a spot is free.

Good luck with Global, Trix! I've kept the spot warm and cozy for you -- and hairy. My bad. *grabs the lint roller* :P

Good luck in your endeavors outside of the internet! 
Royal Saber floof mane the first

Sir Sabering the first

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2018, 11:43:16 AM »
XD
Thanks Mishko, don't worry about a little hair, it makes the position feel lived in!
And thanks for all your efforts, for years here on the Forum as well as being a key mover in making the Discord server happen.

Thanks to WingedZephyr and Tweak for giving me this opportunity and having faith in a silly fox.  You furs are my family and I love you both beyond measure.

*hugs*

<3

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2018, 01:26:57 PM »
What is this "outside the internet" you speak of?
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline Tweak

• Technical Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug
  • Rawr and such like.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black, gold and purple
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Dragon-y
  • Currently: Bleh.
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2018, 05:34:15 PM »
I just want to take a moment to thank Mishko for the time she put in here.

I appreciate all the staff and the time and effort they put in to keeping everything running smoothly. Without a dedicated staff team, the forums would be much smaller, much messier and less colorful!

The maturity shown to deciding to step down to focus on your life is great. To have seen you grow from a member, to IRC moderator, to full staff member and an eventual Global Moderator (the highest and most respected level you can reach as a staff member) has shown what a capable person who are and have become. I look forward to hearing about the next chapter in your life.

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Most Online
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2018, 07:39:29 AM »
It's sad to see Evna go, but it's good to see Trixsie be promoted!
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";