The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension City: Redux  (Read 11513 times)

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
Re: Acension City: Redux
« Reply #150 on: May 25, 2018, 08:48:40 PM »
She took the bread and meat, then started to eat like almost a viscious animal. Obviously she hadn't had a good meal in quite a while. And like before, she started talking with her mouth half full. "Buy the way, I dropped mu ow bread in the hallway". A small piece of bread flew out of her mouth as she said that. This didn't bother the cheetah at all, as she had far worse things to worry about prior to moving in with the wolf.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #151 on: May 25, 2018, 09:47:28 PM »
Angder snarled. "This entire fricking thing is a trap isn't it." He looked deeper into the crypt. "Guess we have no choice but to hope there is another way out..." Angder moved slowly, heading further in. He was keeping an eye on the ground, in case there were any further traps.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #152 on: May 26, 2018, 08:39:09 AM »
"That's alright, I get some from the bakers every few days as thanks for helping them produce bread quicker and more efficient." He says, looking at her. "You've got an attitude about you... Must've been tough living out on the streets alone..." He says, mixing a small potion.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #153 on: May 28, 2018, 08:11:16 PM »
"You goffat right!" Zila replied, before swallowing another piece. "And then I can still consider myself lucky I didn't run into much trouble with the REAL criminals in this place! Why the police doesn't search those, I dunno! Morons."

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #154 on: May 29, 2018, 04:53:01 AM »
Wilco looks at you. "So... you want some vengence or justice against the real criminals here? That could possibly be arranged, the police like me, I help them a lot, especially with tracking potions." He finishes the potion and labels it, storing it for later. "Sure, the government hates me, but that doesn't mean I can't help the people out. Makes being lonely less boring."

He smiles, he seems to know a lot more then what he's letting on. Some digging could be in order, but he seems friendly enough that you could ask him what his secret is.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: May 29, 2018, 05:24:41 PM »
"That's not my problem!" Zila replied, then put the rest of what was remaining of the food in her mouth. "Mmm... Fe phoblem ifh fat I'm im comphant danjuh! I'm juff thyim to suhvive!" The feline pouted and crossed her arms whilst she continued chewing her food.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #156 on: May 31, 2018, 11:12:33 PM »
"That's not my problem!" Zila replied, then put the rest of what was remaining of the food in her mouth. "Mmm... Fe phoblem ifh fat I'm im comphant danjuh! I'm juff thyim to suhvive!" The feline pouted and crossed her arms whilst she continued chewing her food.

(That's not my problem! Mmm... The problem is that I'm in complete danger! I'm just trying to survive!, I presume?)

Wilco nods. "Young Zila, down here, no one can get to us unless I allow them to, or they stumble across us. Your not in danger anymore... and anyway, You'd have a shield potion to protect you from harm. I never really leave here without one..."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #157 on: June 01, 2018, 07:17:56 AM »
Ray shrugged. “I’m not sure it’s that straightforward. Can you feel it? Feels like something is wrong...like we’re playing by a new set of rules...” He pulled a coin from his pocket, gently throwing it towards the center of the room. The coin seemed to travel a lot farther than it should have, clinking against the floor near the opposite wall.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: June 01, 2018, 07:28:04 PM »
(That's not my problem! Mmm... The problem is that I'm in complete danger! I'm just trying to survive!, I presume?)

(Well, since my character is talking with food in her mouth you're kinda forced to presume, right? It's kind of the point.)

"Rightf..." Despite the fact that she was still busy chewing, her uncertainty could easily be read off of her face. She finally swallowed and thus finished her meal. "By the way, you said the police likes you whilst the government hates you. That doesn't seem quite right, especially since both the government and the police seem to be working together... They both seem to be ridiculously corrupted, anyways. What in the world gives, huh?"

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #159 on: June 02, 2018, 01:30:11 PM »
"Well... The police are more corrupted in my favour, willing to turn a blind eye and buy my wares, as long as I help them with their duties. The government, on the other hand, doesn't want anything to do with a sewer magic guy like me, and as I became more popular, the government has been forced into issuing both capture and kill bounties for me. Unfortunately, I stay at least one step ahead of them. It doesn't help that my master was a nutjob..."

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: June 02, 2018, 03:14:08 PM »
Zila shook her head and shrugged, with an indifferent look on her face. "That literally doesn't make sense, but whatever. At least I'm ridiculously well hidden here, so I won't have to worry about either the police or other criminals here." She turned as she looked to  what was on one of the shelves. "Even though you're technically one, too..."