The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension City: Redux  (Read 11512 times)

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
Re: Acension City: Redux
« Reply #135 on: May 06, 2018, 05:22:41 PM »
Stubborn as Zila was, she continued her way down the hall. Despite continuously checking the side wall to see where she was going, she somehow managed to hit her head against the starcase where the hatch was at. She shortly yelled at the sudden impact and dropped her bag of bread again, after which she carefully touched the sore spot. Her impatience would really be the death of her someday. First the magician, now the stairs... She dropped on her knees and started searching around for the bread by touch.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #136 on: May 12, 2018, 02:21:32 PM »
Angder moved into the darkness cautiously. "maybe..." Angder stated. "But we have no other leads."
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 03:02:53 PM by Angder »
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #137 on: May 17, 2018, 02:39:36 PM »
The cheetah just sighed. She touched around, but for some reason could not find the bread she was carrying. She'd have to steal a new one, which she really didn't want to do with the situation she had been in this day. Then she looked into the direction she assumed to be back to the door with runes. Of course she couldn't see anything because it was all black, but she had the idea to get back to this Wilco magician. The wolf did offer her bread, after all, and she was still hungry... The female softly planted her paw on her forehead. "FIIIIINE! Ugh..." Having no better ideas, she went back into the tunnel a second time, mumbing some things that got lost in the darkness.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #138 on: May 17, 2018, 11:28:53 PM »
The rune door glows, sensing someone nearby. Wilco was sleeping inside, mumbling to himself.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #139 on: May 18, 2018, 12:09:52 AM »
Ray shrugged, waving his flashlight around the chamber. “I mean, yeah...but it’s much to go on. There’s no sign of anyone being in here...”

Ray wouldn’t notice, but there was a subtle click as his foot pressed a pressure pad down.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: May 18, 2018, 07:19:40 PM »
Now that the cheetah female could see the runes glow, they knew where the door was. It also meant she found the way back and that she no longer had to worry about the darkness anymore.

After reaching the wall, she just slammed her fist against it. Of course this didn't have much of an effect besides hurting her own hand. Having no other ideas, she just started to yell. "Hey, you there! Open up this door, punk! I want to talk with you!"

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: May 19, 2018, 01:46:09 AM »
One of Angder's ears raised slightly, hearing a quiet sound.

"Wait." Angder paused for a moment, and his eyes go wide. "GET DOWN." He Dived for Ray, hoping to push him out the way of whatever trap he had activated.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #142 on: May 20, 2018, 01:33:00 AM »
Ray grunted as he hit the floor, just as a barrage of darts shot from either side of the room. "Agh...thanks. What did I hit?"

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: May 20, 2018, 08:28:11 AM »
Wilco walks to the door, opening it a crack. "Yes?" He asks, cautious. "Is that you, Zila?"

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: May 20, 2018, 06:19:36 PM »
Zila rolled her eyes. "No, it's Santa Claws. Of course it's me!" The cheetah looked grim, and her ears were tilted backwards. "Look, you win, okay? I'll stay with you, or whatever."

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: May 20, 2018, 11:47:34 PM »
Wilco smiles weakly and opens the door wider. "Come on in then." He says, gesturing behind him.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: May 23, 2018, 04:23:33 PM »
"Just give me something to eat and I'll pay you back," she snarled as she walked back into the lab. She appeared to be very difficult to please, and quite unhappy about... pretty much everything. Though, since she was living in a city like this with no comfort or security, that wouldn't come as much of a surprise.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: May 24, 2018, 12:35:19 PM »
"Pressure plate" Angder stated "Just glad knocking you to the ground was enough, If it was a pit trap that probably would not have worked"

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: May 24, 2018, 10:45:29 PM »
Wilco nods and sighs, handing her some bread and meat.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: May 25, 2018, 12:42:37 AM »
Ray cautiously stood up, keeping an ear out for more traps. He turned around to face the stairway to the church’s lawn, before letting out a bewildered “Huh? Hey...the uh...stairs are gone.”

Where the stairs were, a sleek obsidian-like wall now stood.