The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension City: Redux  (Read 11505 times)

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
Re: Acension City: Redux
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2018, 06:27:03 PM »
-------------------------
Name: Zila
Species: Cheetah
Relationships: Parents outside of Acenstion City
Current Job: Unemployed
-------------------------

(I'll hop in later.)

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2018, 10:56:52 PM »
Zila sat down in the alley, out of breath and a piece of bread in her hand. It didn't take a genius to figure out she just stole a piece of bread. Sitting against the wall out of direct light, she tried to get some of her breath back. In the meantime she kept listening for anyone that could try to pursue her, hoping nobody would find her quickly here.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2018, 11:09:37 PM »
*Wilco sees Zila down an alley and, curious, quietly walks to her*

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2018, 10:35:11 PM »
The cheetah kept a close eye on the road and noticed the wolf approaching her. Wasting no time, she jumped up and ran further down the alley, the bread still in her hand. She was a quick runner, but he well knew she wouldn't get far with her current energy. Yet, she had to try. She had to try to get away from the wolf behind her at any cost.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2018, 02:28:57 AM »
*Wilco holds out his hand and a clone appears at the end of the alley* Hey... Just calm down ok? I'm not here to arrest you...

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2018, 10:04:41 AM »
Upon seeing the clone appear in front of her eyes, the cheetah felt forced to stop running and put her free hand on the ground. Panting, she looked behind her to see the wolf was still there as well. She closed her eyes. A magic user was the last thing she needed right now. There was no more running away now, if she still could run that is. Busy with her own thoughts and being very tired right now, she didn't hear at all what the wolf said.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2018, 07:14:52 AM »
*The clone fades and is replaced with the real wolf, who gently rests his hand on her shoulder* Hey... I'm here to help... Not arrest you...

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2018, 10:58:09 AM »
The cheetah remained in the same position, panting like before. Inside of her it felt like this was a lie, the entire city wasa a lie. She couldn't trust this guy, or anyone for that matter. However, there was nothing she could do right now even if she wanted to. Until her energy returned, she couldn't even speak.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2018, 08:45:34 PM »
After Red walked away, Geoff continued on his quest for shelter.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2018, 08:46:15 PM »
((Character sheet:

Name: Angder Greatfang
Species: Wolf
Relationships: None he likes to speak of
Current Job:Private investigator. ))
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2018, 01:40:04 AM »
*Wilco, anxious to have an apprentice of sorts to help out with his lil business, hands Zila a water bottle and sits next to her, worried about her*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2018, 02:57:41 AM »
After treating his wound, Ray donned a black collared shirt and headed back out on the street. Again the cursed book drew attention, onlookers inexplicably driven to read its evil contents. Ray continued to a recent client’s address. A disappearance, from what Ray knew, of a young-ish child. It already registered on his ‘religious sacrifice’ scale.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2018, 10:51:32 AM »
The cheetah looks up to the wolf in front of her, clearly confused by what he was doing. The clothes the cheetah was wearing had dirty spots and multiple rips. Still panting, she managed to bring out a few words. "Wh- what... What are you... doing?"

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2018, 10:33:30 PM »
*Wilco looks at her* I'm helping you... see, I'm in need of an apprentice, and you look like the perfect candidate.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2018, 12:07:41 AM »
((I hope I am Ok to start posting, if not feel free to yell at me!  D: ))

Angder sat in his office, he was a Private investigator, Solver of problems, Explorer of the supernatural! Of course, Right now rather than doing any of that stuff he was slumped down against the desk. staring, almost mournfully, at the door. The walls had filing cabinets and books on them,  but honestly, he had barely used anything in this office since he arrived a few weeks back. He had read the local paper, but following your own leads rarely leads to a sustainable business, and almost nobody had come to him. He wanted to help people, That was his job, to help people with problems that the police couldn't (or didn't want to) deal with, but had a painful feeling those who needed it most could not afford to come to him anyway.

With a sigh, he adjusted himself, and looked down at the newspaper again. Disappearances, murder, theft, All so common, and yet not a single one of the victims, or their family, or even their friends, walked through the door. Angder slumped back down against the desk, now watching the clock. Only a couple of hours until lunch, then another 5 hours before he could close down, and go do something else equally pointless. Angder sighed, he should have moved in Woodlocke city, or prehaps to the area round the Duntmoor, it may not have been as nice, but there would at least be work at those places.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.