The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension City: Redux  (Read 11708 times)

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
Re: Acension City: Redux
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2018, 10:59:04 AM »
"An... apprentice..." The cheetah managed to sit more upright now, looking straight into the wolf's eyes. Well, looking... It was more like glaring into the wolf's eyes. It would suffice to say she did not trust this wolf even a little bit.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2018, 12:45:25 PM »
"I know it's hard, Miss Graden. But you have to tell me anything you know," Ray said as he attempted to comfort his client. She wept openly as she tried to give what she knew. After a time, Ray took off his hat and rubbed his head. Man...I might need some help...this is a lot bigger than I thought. After thanking miss Graden for her assistance, Ray left the house and hunted down a newspaper in hopes of finding anyone else willing to investigate.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2018, 02:27:14 PM »
Angder turned to the back page of his newspaper, rereading his own advert. had he made a mistake in how he had written it?

Angder looked up at the clock again. About 3 minutes had passed since last time he checked.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 01:39:27 PM by Angder »
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2018, 03:27:27 PM »
Geoff scurried into the more run-down part of town. He kept his guard up just in case, poking around for a vacant place to rest his head. He peeked into the window of a small closed shop. Judging by the dust and slight ruin, this place likely wasn't needed any time soon.
The cautious bear slipped into the building and searched for any squatters before settling down behind the counter.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2018, 10:34:18 PM »
An apprentice. Someone I can train to help me with my work. *He realised that the thief didn't trust him, but he had to try*

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2018, 03:58:30 PM »
The woman nodded. "Weeell, what would this "work" be, then? Magic junk?" She snorted, as if this seemed like a bad april fools joke to her.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2018, 06:13:26 AM »
"It's actually more medical work. I need some helpers in my lab, as well as someone to help me get some components. You seem like the right person for the job..." Wilco says, looking at Zila.

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Tapatalk

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2018, 09:27:35 PM »
The cheetah was still looking right into the wolf's eyes. "You don't really look like a doctor to me, sir. Give me one good reason why I should believe you!" As agressive as the female was trying to sound, she forgot in the heat of the moment she would probably not stand long if this would come to a fight in her current situation.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2018, 10:46:19 PM »
"Because I'm helping you restore your energy. If I was here to catch you, you'd be in jail by now..."

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Tapatalk

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2018, 11:29:25 PM »
A few hours pass in Angder's office. He briefly leaves for lunch, then returns. He found it to be a struggle not to fall asleep over the course of an afternoon, but he tried hard to keep his eyes open, still hopeful for a customer.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 11:31:33 PM by Angder »

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2018, 11:52:41 PM »
Behind the abandoned shop's counter, Geoff was curled up in a light dirt-speckled blanket and teetering on the edge of slumber. Some vague sense of mild impending doom kept him conscious. He couldn't place exactly why. Perhaps it was the guilt of thieving and fear of arrest haunting him again. Maybe it was the whole situation that led him here. Most likely all of it. Still, he was relatively apathetic about it at this point. Now, his only goal was to continue living with as little impact on others as possible. It was the best thing besides the impossible erasing of his existence and any sign of such entirely.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 12:17:35 AM by Evnamishko »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2018, 11:53:02 PM »
Ray knocked gently on Angder's door, before poking his head in. "Detective Angder?"

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2018, 11:58:17 PM »
Angder looked up from his desk. "wh~ I- I mean yes. I am detective Angder." he sits up abruptly, hastily brushing wolf hairs from where he had been resting his head, while also trying not to be too conspicuous about it. he then stands up, and offers to shake Ray's hand. "I am detective Angder," he repeated, now sounding more professional "Please come in and sit down. If you need something to drink just ask." Angder was honestly excited to finally have someone in here, but he knew he it would look unprofessional to make that obvious, so he tried to keep his cool. "So, how can I help you?" he asked.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 12:06:18 AM by Angder »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2018, 12:07:16 AM »
Ray took his seat. "Disappearance case. Younger child, eight years of age. Brown hair, green eyes. I'm already working the case, but I want some assistance." He chuckled and shook his head. "I'm in way over my head."

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2018, 12:22:50 AM »
Angder nodded "I heard about it" He stated, gesturing to the newspaper. "Something seems seriously creepy about it in my opinion. I will take the job. Do you have the details here with you?" Angder asked. "most notably where she was last seen, and any odd occurences around her and the family, My suspision is she won't have been moved that far from the area she was taken from."