The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension City: Redux  (Read 11654 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Acension City: Redux
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2018, 12:54:01 AM »
"I've got it narrowed down to the old church on the hill, near the suburb she lived in." Ray sighed loudly. "I'm sure it'll be cult related. Word is a new religion has popped up."

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2018, 12:59:53 AM »
"Sounds like you just need me as muscle then" Angder states. "If you already know where she is and all I guess its just a case of working out where in the building she is. Don't suppose this old church has a crypt or similar? If so, thats the first place we should look."

Angder blinked. "Wait, new religion, like... devil worship or something?"
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2018, 04:13:45 AM »
Ray nodded slowly. “Yeah, I’m not sure what they worship, but it’s new. As for the muscle thing, I guess I’d say it’s more two heads are better than one, strength in numbers et cetera. I’ve a feeling in my gut the girl’s in there, but it’s all circumstantial.”

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2018, 11:16:53 PM »
"If we have no other leads, I see no harm in looking. Worse case scenario we spend a few minutes exploring a spooky old church." Angder stood up "Unless you object, I see no reason not to go immediately."

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2018, 11:05:28 AM »
The cheetah crossed her arms. "Listen, kid. Don't you think I've heard that a thousand times before? I'm not falling for that!" Whilst saying that, the female punched in the wolf's direction to hit him.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2018, 11:37:05 AM »
Ray nodded. "I have no objections to going now. I'm gonna assume you have a car, so lead the way."

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2018, 06:21:41 PM »
Angder nodded. "Its the old beat up thing you saw just outside" He put his coat on, and grabbed his two revolvers from under the desk (Perhaps slightly more haphazardly than was safe), before making for the doors.

----

Upon arriving at the church, Angder climbed out of the car. He was grinning, trying to stay professional when in truth, he was actually pretty excited to be out here. "Well, here we are, you know more about this place then I do so from here I will follow your lead.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2018, 09:40:02 PM »

The cheetah crossed her arms. "Listen, kid. Don't you think I've heard that a thousand times before? I'm not falling for that!" Whilst saying that, the female punched in the wolf's direction to hit him.

Wilco blocked the punch and twisted her arm around, pinning it. "Now listen to me. I'm telling the truth. If you come with me, I can show you. Then, You can make up your mind. I may need your theiving skills..."

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Tapatalk

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2018, 09:48:47 PM »
The cheetah dropped the bread she was carrying when her punch got blocked. Unlike others who said this very sentence to her, this one was not messing around, and he would be able to take her on 1v1 easily even in her optimal state. She looked grim, knowing very well they would not be able to wriggle herself out. The female sighed. "All right then... I'll come along with you." Medic practise or not, she was now subjected to this wolf's mercy.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2018, 11:47:47 PM »
Wilco smiled and dropped his arm. "That wasn't to hard now was it?" He then walks over to a hatch and opens it. "Come along then."

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2018, 10:55:29 PM »
The female grumbled a bit, not wanting to accept her defeat. She kneeled down and picked up the bread. It was packaged, but the bag was partially damaged, rendering part of the bread unedible. The cheetah sighed, rolled her eyes and followed the magician to the hatch.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2018, 11:54:04 PM »
Wilco waits for her to go. "I'll get you some food once we're there, ok?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2018, 12:49:04 AM »
Ray nodded, checked the book on his hip, and stepped out of the car. He sniffed the air, sighing quietly. "Here we go." Ray strolled to the front door and knocked. "Hello?"

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2018, 01:19:47 AM »
Angder followed, keeping his hands close to his revolvers. He was expecting this to go badly...

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2018, 12:11:26 PM »
The cheetah didn't answer, but looked inside the hatch. She wasn't used to magic tricks, so she had no idea what to make of this. She wanted to make sure it was safe before she actually decided to jump in, but she did already toss the bread in to see how deep it was.