The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension City: Redux  (Read 11847 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Acension City: Redux
« Reply #90 on: March 24, 2018, 12:55:31 AM »
"Ugh...yeah, I'm fine. Some goon jumped me. I dunno where he went." Ray stood slowly, using the wall to steady himself. "She was down here, Angder. I had her!" He pounded the concrete wall in anger.

Behind the church, out the storm-cellar, shot an otter and armadillo carrying a bundle that thrashed about. They headed for a mausoleum-type doorway.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #91 on: March 24, 2018, 07:49:25 AM »
"I had a master..." He grimly smiles and jumps down, the hatch closing behind him as he grabs a lantern and lights it. "He was nice, but loony sometimes... That same loony attitude brought him his death..." His eyes seem glazed, as if he was recounting a memory, before heading down a path.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #92 on: March 24, 2018, 10:14:14 AM »
"Uh- huh..." The cheetah nodded, still not wanting to follow the wolf. The situation she was in seemed to be growing worse with each passing minute, but there was no escape for her. She didn't even see much right now because her eyes were still adjusting to the sudden darkness, but she could see the wolf pulling ahead. Having no better plan, the cheetah went after him.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #93 on: March 25, 2018, 01:00:30 PM »
"They can't have gone far. We just need to follow them" Angder stated. "If you don't feel up to that, there is an unconscious ferret we could go bludgeon until he tells us stuff. I left him slumped against the pulpit."
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: March 25, 2018, 03:01:44 PM »
Geoff instantly knew something serious was going on and hesitated to involve himself with any nasty business like that. This time, he wasn't sure if he finally grew some guts or got struck with a whim of foolish bravery, but he decided to take the risk.
He began to channel surrounding light again, cautiously pursuing the apparent criminals with the lightest feet he could manage.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #95 on: March 29, 2018, 12:09:50 AM »
Ray shrugged. “Sounds like a plan.” He rolled his shoulders, wincing in pain. “You might have t’do all the beating, though.”

The duo quickly entered the large stone entryway, lighting torches as they moved deeper into the mausoleum. Inside, a hollowed-out burial tomb led to a titanic house of worship, impossibly large and coated in a slick black stone.

((Sorry for the wait. I must’ve dismissed the alert for this by accident.))

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: March 29, 2018, 11:25:47 PM »
Angder sighed "Fair enough then." he helped Ray to his feet, and lead him back up the stairs, to go talk to an old ferret.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: March 30, 2018, 10:19:09 AM »
The ferret groaned loudly as his senses began to come around, just as Angder and Ray came up the stairs.  Ray looked to Angder, and motioned at the ferret. "Floor's yours, my friend."

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: March 31, 2018, 11:36:22 PM »
Geoff stopped channeling while hidden within the darkness, and cautiously followed the light of the criminals' torches into the immense room. Before reaching the entrance, he began channeling again just in case, and started searching for places to hide and observe them from a distance.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: April 01, 2018, 12:50:46 AM »
Wilco keeps walking down, before stopping in front of a wall, covered in runes and markings. "Well... we're here..."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: April 02, 2018, 02:39:15 AM »
Voices echoed around the darkened church, obviously not any current language. Beneath that, the muffled sounds of struggle barely hit the ear. A few robed figures seemed to materialize from the walls, walking towards the central chamber.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: April 02, 2018, 09:35:30 AM »
The cheetah glanced at the runes, then looked around whilst squinting. Putting a hand on her forehead, she was thinking about how this was probably the weirdest day of her life. So far going to this city felt like the worst plan in her entire life so far, and this event only made it worse. Looking at where they came from, the cheetah sighed. "Sooo, where are we, mr. magician man?"

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: April 02, 2018, 09:44:49 AM »
Wilco says a few words, and the runes glow green, before the door opens and torches light the way. "Why, We're at my home/lab, young lady." He says, pretending to be happy, though his eyes show that something is conflicting inside him, like two different forces at work.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: April 02, 2018, 10:08:24 AM »
The female turned around and saw that the wall actually was a door! Upon seeing that, she rolled her eyes before she stepped inside. "I must be getting crazy" she mumbled to herself. There wasn't much light, but the cheetah's eyes were now enough adjusted to the dark to see the general shape of what was behind the door.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: April 02, 2018, 11:41:50 AM »
Angder lifted up the ferret "OK. Old man, You have some explaining to do" He stated. "Either we can do this as a nice pleasant chat, or I can accidentally throw you down some stairs 5 or 6 times, and then have a nice chat."

Angder threw the Ferret onto one of the pews. "OK, Lets start with the simplest questions. Where is The child, and what do you plan to do with her?"