The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Precrest Arena  (Read 10237 times)

Offline Emtile

• U.S ARMY
  • Donator
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Iguana/lizard
  • Coloring: Yellow scales with orange eyes
  • Height: 5 ft 8in
  • Weight: 138lbs
  • Build: Lean
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Was doing stuff
Re: The Precrest Arena
« Reply #135 on: March 15, 2018, 02:29:52 PM »
Emtile looked up just in time to see a magic ball blasting towards him and jumped off the wall, dodging it yet not completely unscathed, as he still felt a major jolt go though out his body as he landed chest first on the sand. It took him a few moments to get up.

"Ow."
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 04:13:06 PM by Emtile »
  • Avatar by: KeahiNimbusLeHyena (Love you)

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #136 on: March 15, 2018, 06:19:11 PM »
Anna didn't care about voting anymore. She wanted out of here. The glass up deemed unbreakable to her and the walls were solid. What could she do?

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #137 on: March 15, 2018, 10:39:24 PM »
The cheetah sighed. There was nothing left she could think of to do. Looking around, it seemed like nobody was actually trying to put up a real fight anymore. Looking at her paw, she could see she was still transformed. She wasn't sure how magic worked or how long it would last, but it was nice she still was in this form for now.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #138 on: March 15, 2018, 10:43:56 PM »
(I appear to have joined at a bad time)

Wilco wandered around, before seeing a cheetah standing around. "I've got to get out of here... even if it means killing people..." He brings out his knife and sneaks up on her.

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Tapatalk

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #139 on: March 15, 2018, 10:48:47 PM »

Kittle gets a little snarky as he flew lower at the lizard and put his from claws on his face and spat his tongue at him while making a goofy face. “Ah ha! I’m gonna have to beat you and get out of here mister sand lizard!” He remarked as he was getting ready to cast another spell but wasn’t focusing on his flying and slowly descended to the ground as he was ready to launch another one of those magic pop blasts. While he kept his eyes dead set on you.
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Emtile

• U.S ARMY
  • Donator
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: March 15, 2018, 11:15:06 PM »
Emtile kicks up sand into Kittles eyes and attempts to run away
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 11:18:21 PM by Emtile »

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: March 18, 2018, 11:17:35 AM »
(I appear to have joined at a bad time)

Wilco wandered around, before seeing a cheetah standing around. "I've got to get out of here... even if it means killing people..." He brings out his knife and sneaks up on her.

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Tapatalk

(Up to who?)

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: March 18, 2018, 11:29:40 PM »
(Zila, sorry)

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: March 20, 2018, 10:49:41 PM »
As the cheetah looked around, they saw there was something going on: a lizard was fighting the fairy whose name she had forgotten again. She wasn't sure who of the two was winning. Relaxing against the wall, she didn't realize she was about to get in a fight just yet.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: March 20, 2018, 11:53:04 PM »
*Wilco sneaks up behind Zila and lunges at her, throwing his knife at her.*

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #145 on: March 21, 2018, 01:16:15 AM »
  Kittle covered his eyes and then shook his head while he is flying in a circle. As he couldn’t figure out where in the world Emtile is as he decides to growl. As he then decides to make a magic cloud of smoke around him as he is licking his eyes to get the sand out. However he is gonna be distracted for a while making a attack easy on him. As he sits on the ground and messes with his eyes to regain vision.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Emtile

• U.S ARMY
  • Donator
  • Chatty Cheetah
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: March 21, 2018, 11:54:24 AM »
Seeing this as an advantage, Emtile quickly runs into the cloud and attacks, although he can barely see and stabs...... Something. He didn't know what but whatever it was it wasn't letting go. He spent a few moments trying to get out but he couldn't.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: March 22, 2018, 09:28:24 PM »
The knife the wolf threw hit the cheetah in her shoulder, as she was leaning against the wall with her back. She screamed as a sudden surge of pain flowed through her. In her anger she looked to the wolf who threw the knife. "Why you little..." Determined to repay him, she slowly moved towards the wolf, keeping the hand of the uninjured arm against her wounded shoulder. Her leather armour only gave little protection, and proved to be too weak against attacks like these.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 09:31:24 PM by Michen_S »

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: March 23, 2018, 08:45:34 AM »
The knife the wolf threw hit the cheetah in her shoulder, as she was leaning against the wall with her back. She screamed as a sudden surge of pain flowed through her. In her anger she looked to the wolf who threw the knife. "Why you little..." Determined to repay him, she slowly moved towards the wolf, keeping the hand of the uninjured arm against her wounded shoulder. Her leather armour only gave little protection, and proved to be too weak against attacks like these.

Wilco saw that she was injured, and smirked, before kicking her onto the wall and punching her head, hopefully causing her to have brain damage. He then paused and released steam from his body, leaving him defenceless.

(He can only fight in hand-to-hand combat for a bit before having to release steam.)

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: March 23, 2018, 01:42:34 PM »
  Kittle was stabbed..or more accurately impladed as the magic smoke now disappeared. Showing the knife stabbing through his small fairy dragon body. As he was trying to growl but the wound was too much for him. After all he’s not a tank or anything. But no blood leaks from his body, but instead he just made a low grumbling sound and started to twitch before poofing into a magic sparkle cloud which disapatted quite quickly. As he is now dead and or defeated.