The Furry Forums

Creative Arts and Media => Roleplay => Fun RP => Topic started by: ? on November 25, 2017, 10:03:23 PM

Title: The Precrest Arena
Post by: ? on November 25, 2017, 10:03:23 PM


This is a public Rp battle arena with the possibility to expand into more  if people seek out the secrets to the arena.

-- Rules and etc --

Try to avoid being super overpowered, keep your powers some what defeatable/tamed  if you are on the stronger side of the spectrum after all you respawn unless outside arena.

Please review and abide by any Forum rules ( Rules here (https://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?action=ezportal;sa=page;p=5) )   < specifically remember the " No Excessive blood/gore rule " please  >

Death is permitted as the arena has the ability to respawn someone . . . that is as long as they are within it's walls.

Any newcomers are assume to have been teleported into the arena just like everyone else as long as the arena is in working conditions.

No Character Forms required, your current details on your account will be presumed to be your character unless you state other wise.

If you have any questions do shoot me a message.



other than that feel free to jump on in. 



( lol, sorry for the terrible starting part to  XD  didn't have the time to plan out something good. also darn, I kinda doubt it is even going to go any where at all )
-------------------------

You all awaken in a massive room which seems to be somewhat rounded the walls are made of a strange type of metal which has a really dim blue glow emitting off, the floor seems to be that of dirt with quite  foliage spread about and the occasional tree.  The walls seem also to have an large areas in which there seems to be a sort of tinted glass which you cannot seem to see through . . .  the  feeling that you are being watch over comes you when suddenly giant lights suddenly flash on from above illuminating the entire room allowing you to see that you are not alone, cheering erupts from the area behind the windows and suddenly an announcers voice echoes through the arena " Ladies and gentleman! "  the voice bellows out in the typical excited announcer voice then follows up with   "  Welcome to the grand opening of The Precrest Arena exhibit!   Tonight you shall witness the start of all sorts of all sorts of wonders, terrors, and thrills as creatures from all over the universe battle it out at our one and only Precrest Arena! "   The announcer then follows up with a bunch of adverts of merchandise and a website apparently for what ever this place is then suddenly a loud bell rings out as the announcer finishes off with "  Let's the battles begin!!! "  from there is were your story begins . . . . .
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Michen_S on November 27, 2017, 03:22:53 PM
------------------  Character  ------------------
Name: Zila
Species: Anthro cheetah
Age: 24
Sex: Female
Height: 1.7 m (5' 7")
Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs)
Build: Slender
Colouring: Brown-orange fur, black spots, white belly and tailtip.
Markings: None
Clothing: Slightly tight leather one-piece
Weapon: Claws, teeth
---------------------------------------------------

(Joining the RP with this character later)
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: ? on November 27, 2017, 10:09:01 PM
( welcome aboard Michen, didn't actually expect anyone to be interested.  so you think we  should give a little bit before we start it off to see if anyone else comes along for a stronger start or just kick it off now?  ^_^   I was probably going to wait till Friday but if more people do show up you all are welcome to start it off without me, already set the it up for that )
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Rayleonarde on November 30, 2017, 08:38:54 AM
Name: Rayleonarde "Ray" Blackburn
Species: Raccoonis Purpalis
Age: 21
Sex: Male
Height: 6' 2''
Weight: 210 lbs
Build: Firm
Coloring: Royal purple from head to toe, aside from tail-rings and two tear-drop shaped grey patches on chest and lower abdomen
Weapon: Spear and tower-shield, can duplicate himself.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Jyo on November 30, 2017, 09:47:49 AM
I'll give it a try, and hope for some interesting  and creative moments, likely stay same as my original sona mostly to keep it consistent, will add basics here:



Name: Firox
Species: Flareon - a red fox with extra fluff
Age: barely passed the adult age, not sure what age is in 'fox years' (to give an approximate: human age of 19)
Gender: Male
Height: 2ft / 60 cm
Lenght: 2ft 3in / 68 cm
Tail Length: 2ft / 60 cm
Weight: 20 lbs / 9 kg
Build: fluffy, so red fur more thinner so easier to scrape skin
Coloring: Mainly red fur and large tufts of yellow on head fluff, mane, and tail
Weapon: Claws, teeth, internal fire
Defense: if I'm hit by fire will absorb it and increase attack strength, can't get burned


once it starts I'll be ready
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Michen_S on November 30, 2017, 10:59:27 AM
(We can start without Huh for now, they'll join later)

An anthro cheetah could hear cheering mass of people, and she was unsure what to do. How'd she end up here of all places? Up until now she had only heard of this place, and she had been curious to go here one day. However, she didn't expect to actually end up in the actual battle area! Looking to the walls in the ring, she hoped to find something else than just metal she could use to get herself into safety.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Brisky on November 30, 2017, 02:47:09 PM
(Does anyone mind if I join?)


Name: Allan Rowdy
Species: M3 Stuart (Late)
Age: Museum piece (decomissioned)
Gender: Male
Height: 2.57 metres
Lenght: 4.84 metres
Weight 15.19 metric tonnes
Build: Light reconnosance tank
Colouring: U.S army standard forest green
Weapons: 37mm main gun, .30 calibar machine-gun, 1x front hull mounted, 1x coaxial, 1x turret mounted
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: ? on November 30, 2017, 02:53:12 PM
( your more thank welcome to join, Brisky and as Michen said, feel free to start with them  ^-^ )
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Brisky on November 30, 2017, 08:35:41 PM
Even trough the loud cheering, and the announcer's voice, Alan slept like a rose. It was only after the loud ringing of the bell, announcing the tournament's start, that the old tank, who's spend all his time after the war in a tank museum, in Great Brittain, began waking up from his louzy slumber.

"Well, for god's sake, what is all this rackett!? Can't you quiet it down, it's '8 in the bloody morn... Oh, dear..."

Alan setted his periscopes and started looking around. He wasn't on the lorry station anymore, waiting for the truck to bring him to a D-day parade in France. He seemed to be an a strange, grassy plain, with sparse trees and obstructions around him. But, most surprising of all, the sky was in a strange, black, blue-ish colour.
Or were it walls? The old tank couldn't quite see what was going on, trough the dust and clutter on his scopes, but his forged-in-the-heat-of-war senses were telling him that something was wrong...

"Bloody-hell, are those darn Jerry's at it again!? What's going on here!?? Well, I've been trough the war, from Afrika to Berlin, so whatever you've got to throw at me, I WILL outsmart you buggers!!" He yelled proudly, before kicking in his starter motor!

His engine banged loudly and blew out big plumes of white smoke, but then it fell quiet again, with only the hissing sound of the starter remaining, untill one of his cylinders backfired with a big "pang" on whining of gears...

"Well, off to a great start you are, Rowdy..." Alan sighed...

Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Michen_S on November 30, 2017, 08:49:46 PM
The cheetah anthro turned around after she heard a rattling noise whilst scanning the walls, only to find that there was a two and a half metre long piece of mechanics standing in the actual battle ring! The cheetah, not used to such a sight, immediately panicked. "Ack! What IS that?!" It looked heavy but well armoured, slow but devastating. Making herself smaller out of fear, she desperately looked around for an exit. She had to get out, NOW!
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Jyo on November 30, 2017, 09:45:12 PM
I gets lead inside by an official, opposite side of where the anthro cheetah is trying to escape, before I know it, the official shoves me in, closes the gate, pushes my tail out of the way to avoid the heavy gate.


Looking inside first thing I noticed is the heavy machine staring at us, first thing in my mind 'how to battle a big piece of machine?', as I walk around it, trying to find a weak spot, not yet noticing the cheetah
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Rayleonarde on December 01, 2017, 02:56:17 AM
Ray strode into the arena, touting his shield and spear as he always did. His black armor plates shone slightly in the sun. Upon spotting his supposed opponents, Ray crouched slightly behind his shield, and split into ten of himself, each one exactly the same. They didn't call him 'The Guard' for nothing. The clones stacked up around the original, their shields locked together in makeshift fortifications. The Ray(s) then waited for the others, as he was a reactionary fighter.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Brisky on December 01, 2017, 09:56:42 AM
Alan still had no idea what was going on. From the middle of the field, he had an excellent view of what was going on, although, at the time, he couldn't see much, except for a particulair cheetah woman, who seemed to, unsurprisingly, be quite in distress.
After having observed the newfound terrain around him, he concluded that he didn't quite like being there, in the middle of the field...

"Well, let's try again, then!" He said, as he fumbled with his carburator, determined to not let his failed start hamper him in the looming 3'rd war.

He spun up his engine, and it began lousily puffing, but this time it kicked in, in all it's glory! Alan's radial engine roared like an american muscle car, as he switched on his hydraulics, and began swinging his guns around.

His mind instantly jumped to the damsel in distress he had just seen, before having started up. She looked like a fellow american, but he wasn't shure enough about that to put his money on it. Nevertheless, Alan was convinced that she needed a hand to safety! And the large boulder she was near, would provide the much needed cover for the old recon tank, as well...


"Allright! Off we go then!!!" Alan cheered, as he throttled up, and clutches his left crack.

The track spun up, and tore loose some sprites of dirt and grass, as Alan spun around his hull towards the boulder, before clutching in his right track as well, and began accelerating.
Even on his cold engine, it didn't take old Alan very long to speed up to over 40 km/h, and draw a thin plume of white smoke across the field, as he zipped acrossed it.

"DON'T WORRY, I'M COMING, MA'AM!!" He yelled, proudly, as he approached the boulder.

Al be it, completely unaware of the fact that he may have been exactly the thing that had caused the Cheetah all her distress...



 
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Michen_S on December 01, 2017, 05:31:18 PM
"What in the world?!" the cheetah proclaimed as she heard the iron foe roar. She was teleported over here with no weapons. All that was protecting her was a leather one-piece. If it came down to combat, she'd only stand a chance during fist fights, not fights against living armour.
Having her tail tucked between her legs, all of her attention was focused on the armoured fiend in front of her. She hadn't seen an escape, nor a place to hide. When she saw the monstrosity coming closer and heard it actually shouting to her, she decided to act quickly and ran away in a random direction, following the wall. Her speed more than matched that of her persuiter, but she knew she wouldn't keep it up for too long.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Brisky on December 02, 2017, 02:00:05 PM
"Wait, what in the heavens?"

Alan stopped accelerating as he suddenly saw the woman leg it with considerable speed, even for a fast recon tank like him...

"Now, why is she running away from me?" He thought, as he reached to builder, and abruptly slowed to a halt behind it's cover. Perhaps she was a German, And his fast approach scared her off?

"Eeeerhm... Keine angst!! Wir töten keiner zivilisten!" Alan stuttered in broken German...

I really should behave a little more calmy when approaching civilians. It always goes wrong there... He thought to himself, as he watched the woman run.
But, suddenly, the possibility that something else had scared off the cheetah arose in his mind.

Alan carefully crept around the builder, and peered over to the other side of the field, frantically trying to spot any potential treath.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Michen_S on December 02, 2017, 03:07:18 PM
The cheetah ran forward, hearing words she couldn't understand behind her. Then she abruptly set in a break, creating a small dust cloud in front of her. Right in front of her was a red fox-like creature with yellow manes. She had no way out now, except... Looking behind her, she saw that the tank was no longer following her for now, but was rather checking out the area where she just was. What in the world was going on here? Was the tank trying to play mind tricks on her? Slightly panting from her run just now, she edged closer to the wall slowly and awaited the other's movements...
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Rayleonarde on December 03, 2017, 04:14:36 PM
The Ray's, as one unit, shifted about uneasily. With the mechanical monster shouting peculiar warcries and the others seemingly confused, the raccoons were collectively on edge. Steeling themselves, they began slowly approaching the tank, spears at the ready.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Hunter568 on December 04, 2017, 02:06:09 AM
Hunter stepped into the arena, holding aloft his massive black battleaxe in his right hand and hefting up his dark green enameled kite shield in his left. He was clad in an armored chestpiece, gauntlets, and and iron greathelm, all of which followed the same color motif of forest green with black accents.


The last thing Hunter remembered was going to sleep after a long night of ale-filled celebration with his fellow soldiers and men-at-arms after their victory. Then, he had awoken in a strange tournament colloseum of sime kind, and had been ordered to fight again. He didn't know where he was, but he was determined to defeat the strange creatures surrounding him and find a way back to his men.


Hunter spotted a cheetah and a small, foxlike creature standing near eachother several meters away from him. He squared his shoulders and charged the two, brandishing his axe and letting loose a battle cry.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Brisky on December 04, 2017, 10:47:10 AM
Peering around the rock, Alan suddenly spotted a group of black, almost knight-like soldier, standing across the field. Much to his surprise, the element not only had already spotted him, but was also slowly moving in towards his position.

"Well, it scertainly seems like I've found the Germans. Or should I say, it scertainly looks like the Germans found me... Alan growled to himself...

How could he have missed the soldiers standing there, near the open of the field!? Regardless of the reasoning behind it, Alan felt like it was time time to take matters more seriously...

This can't be. They can't be just marching in towards me as an infantry element, not even if they had small-arms instead of spears and shields. There HAS to be an anti-tank gun somewhere in the bushes... He thought to himself, as he carefully peered around the area behind, and on the flanks of the approaching units.

He couldn't see a thing. Not even a thing that a German gun or launcher could be hiding behind.

Well why in the bloody heaven's are they approaching me, then!?


Alan, stood still to think for a second. Either or, they've got some sort of weird, new anti-armour tech, either or, they're well, just a little overambitious.

Regardless, as a recon tank, he was determined to find out. So he racked his machine gun and, cautiously but undaunted, began running in towards the troops at a steady speed of 20 km/h. But, halfway in towards the element, he cut a half-streak left, to prepare for flanking his oponent's formation.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Michen_S on December 04, 2017, 08:58:37 PM
The cheetah heard a shout and turned her head in the direction it came from. She saw the wolf storming at her. Letting out a scream, she started to run away along the walls again, planning to run past the ninja raccoons' backs. She was now almost 100% sure that there was, in fact, no way out. She had no weapon, poor armour and thus almost no way to survive an onslaught. She needed time to think, but preferably when there's no living armour on wheels or a maniac bent on blood after her!
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Rayleonarde on December 05, 2017, 08:11:21 AM
The Rays kept their shields towards the tank. A plan was formed, and with a unified nod, the group split into two teams, approaching the vehicle from either side.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Hunter568 on December 05, 2017, 01:42:10 PM
As Hunter approached, the cheetah bolted away with blinding speed. He realized he had no chance of catching her at that speed and slowed to a halt. Looking around, he was floored by what appeared to be some kind of gigantic gray behemoth, also moving along at an unimaginably rapid pace. Wherever he was, the creatures here obviously posessed much more advanced speed than him.


Looking again, he realized that there was a company of soldiers forming a kind of moving sheild wall, facing down the behemoth's charge with their spears braced. This gave him some hope, as their must be some hope of defeating the beast if those spearmen were standing against it. He decided that his best strategy would be to aid them in taking down the behemoth, since it was likely going to be his only chance of ever defeating it. He began jogging towards their corner of the arena, attempting to stay behind the towering, gray beast in hopes of avoiding its notice.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Michen_S on December 05, 2017, 02:35:11 PM
Zila let out a sigh of relief as she didn't appear to be followed anymore, and put her hands on her  knees. Looking at the scene, it seemed as two fighters were keeping the living armour busy, giving her time to think clearly. She couldn't run in circles forever, and she hadn't found any place to hide. She could stand a chance, if she just had some kind of weapon... What could she use? Anything?
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Brisky on December 05, 2017, 10:06:25 PM
Allan immediatly halted, when he saw the element split up into two, wich then tried to approach him from the side.

Well, bugger! You're not going to flank me, I was going to flank you! He thought to himself, in complete surprise.

Well eitherway, whatever they're thinking of doing, they don't seem particulairly chatty about...


The small tank nervously hit reverse, and kept a pase just to keep enough distance between the element and himself, for an effective smoke discharge.

The element, having split in two, gave him a splendid idea for his next move, but in the meanwhile, Alan was just curiously looking at the approaching soldiers.
However much their intention seemed to be to knock him out of the fight, they hadn't fired any weapons at him. And this, even though all his guns were loaded, he almost thought as if it were to be... Rude... To fire upon his assaillants, at the time being.

However, as Alan was still slowly backing up, he was too focussed on his peculiar attackers to be bothered to look behind, and spot the additional threat that was sneaking up behind him...
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Hunter568 on December 06, 2017, 03:28:29 AM
The behemoth was incredibly maneuverable, changing courses and zipping along in its new direction with apparent ease. Hunter marveled at how a creature so large was moving in this manner.


As he drew closer to the monster, still apparently unnoticed, he realized that its outer layer was neither skin nor fur nor scales, but metal! Hunter shuddered, wondering what sort of arcane magics might be animating this thing. He shook off his confusion however, and began to formulate an idea.


This creature's primary asset seemed to be its great speed and maneuverability, so the logical course of action would be to damage its paws. It's paws were certainly strange, consisting of several large discs surrounded by a rapidly moving black strip that seemed to propel it along the ground.


Hunter decided he might cause some kind of damage by shearing through the strip. He didn't know if his trusty damascus steel axe would be able to harm this strange creature of metal and smoke, but he had to try something.


As the creature passed close by him on another of its speedy direction changes, he sprang forward and brought the axe down with all his might on the racing strip of treads.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Naval on December 06, 2017, 04:53:26 PM
((Oohhh this looks like fun, I’ll join into the fray! Cx))
 
  Name: Kittle
Species: Dragon Fairy
Age: 12
Gender: Male
Height: 1ft
Weight: 20lbs
Build: A little pudgy and round.
Coloring: Pearly white scales, with a oynx underbelly and palms, soles. With ever changing eye color that has no pupil. And a glittery rainbow butterfly wings. With grey claws. A a lighter grey jagged horn.
Markings: A arcane tattoo in his neck that is colored purple.
Clothing:None
 Weapons: Trickster arcane magic. Teeth, and glitter.


     Kittle was lazily floating around enjoy the smell of a daisy when the suddenly jolt of magic shot him. And the landscape was not the lovely lush forest he was used to. But instead in a place with plenty of loud and harsh noise, as the sight was surly one he was not used too. For the exception of the warrior in metal armor. But the metal box on wheels with a tube, was rather strange. But in the distance there was also a wall of some type and a kitty lady. Kittle unsure of his new situation and how he got there. Simply giggled with a echo and flapped his wings moving to a wall like if he was swimming in the air. And watched this unfold.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Michen_S on December 06, 2017, 09:06:56 PM
The cheetah was heaving a breather now she could have one. None of the fighters seemed to target her right now. Unfortunately for her, the only thing she could possibly use as weapons was dirt, rocks and sticks. Not particulary dangerous. Well, the rocks could be, but the others had advanced armour. It was the only thing she could try.

Looking around, she also saw a dragon-ish being floating in the air near the wall. They, it, whatever... didn't seem to be particulary threatening, unlike the other three she had seen. It almost seemed... What, actually? She looked towards the other fighters, wondering if she should risk to run over and try to become allies with the mysteriously-coloured floating scalie.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Brisky on December 07, 2017, 11:54:46 AM
As Alan was slowly reversing, he was startled as he suddenly felt a large, foreign, metal object strike into his tracks.

The item was immediatly caught between the steel track links, and flung rearwards, where it ended up jammed between the rear idler and the mud-shield.

Confused, Alan checked his rear to find the individual to whom the item likely belonged, ofto his left rear side, near the idler.

"Oh, dear... I didn't see you there! Awfully sorry, chap! I didn't accidentally run over something, did I!?" -He politely asked the fellow that has suddenly appeared besides him...

Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Hunter568 on December 07, 2017, 02:41:20 PM
Hunter watched in dismay as his axe flew out of his hand and became lodged in one of the many crevices in its jagged metal surface. It didn't seem to have any effect at all.


Suddenly, he almost fell over in horror as the creature began to...SPEAK?! Hunter was so shocked by this that he didn't really hear anything it said.


After a few seconds of staring at the monster with his mouth agape, Hunter pulled himself out of his stupor and lunged forward, yanking his axe back out of the creature. He then promptly sprinted away from it as fast as possible, hoping that it would focus on the ranks of spearmen now starting to surround it and choose not to pursue him.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Rayleonarde on December 07, 2017, 04:16:32 PM
One of the Rays, now that they had the mechanical beast surrounded on two sides, reached out and probed the thing's armor with his spear tip. After drawing no blood, the spearmen looked at each other a moment, waiting to see the thing react.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Naval on December 07, 2017, 05:12:22 PM
  Little watched this and clapped his small claws with a girlish giggle. “Ooh, go on , go on!” He said thinking this was like some type of play and he was happy to watch this. As his eyes twitched when he noticed the kitty lady drawing close to him. And gave a gently wave , floating over to her. As this metal box surly was a sight to see, and the fact that the warrior was spooked was just gut busting funny to him. As he rolled around in the air giggling and holding his belly. Trying to relax and clam down. “A metal box that talks, who would have thought.” He said while licking his eyeballs.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Brisky on December 07, 2017, 05:25:26 PM
Alan observed in awe, as he saw the wolf suddenly flee.

"What? Why in the bloody lord's name is everybody running away from me!? Do I stink or something!?"

At least the strange, black, knight figures haven't ran away... He thought to himself, as he turned his turret back around...


But, the two elements seem to have slyly used to time that he wasn't paying attention to their fullest advantage, and were suddenly right up against his flanks, with their strange, sharp, items pointing straight towards his hull.

They must've been some sort of new, lightweight, hand-held shaped-warhead all along.

Alan was instantly mortified, and almost screamed, as one of the units made a swinging motion with the charge towards his hull.

However, the object didn't explode. It just... Harmlessly bounced off of his hull, with the elements looking just as confused as he was himself...


"Eeerhm, allright?" Allan stuttered.

"Wanna see a magic trick, then!?"


The tank reversed about 10 meters away from the formations, before triggering his smoke charges.

The launchers made loud pangs as they each hurled their charges towards the elements, in a tame arc, before the charges hit the ground, and a thick, white, cloud of dense smoke began blowing out, enveloping the elements....
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Hunter568 on December 07, 2017, 07:01:44 PM
As Hunter was running, he kept glancing back towards the beast, reassuring himself that he wasn't being followed, so he watched in increasing panic as it discharged some kind of strange projectiles which exploded, enveloping the entire arena floor in a coat of fog.


"Oh Gods!" Hunter cried. "Now I won't even see his approach when he comes to devour me!" At this point Hunter was in full hysterics. He began swinging wildly around him with his battle axe, cutting swathes through the fog, hoping that anyone who came to kill him would be cut down before they could get at him.


In all his years of battle, Hunter had never felt more disoriented or terrified than he did at this moment.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Michen_S on December 07, 2017, 07:35:45 PM
Zila saw the small dragon thing float around and approach her, appearing all the more strange to her. Then she heard a weird noise from somewhere, but when she turned to look, she saw a smoke curtain appearing. She closed her eyes to prevent getting smoke in her eyes. "Ack!" Her shriek escaped her before she even noticed. The cheetah could still clearly hear one of the lunatics off in the distance, but she could only hope no-one ran into her right now. Carefully trying to keep one of her eyes open, she just remained put until the fog lifted.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Hunter568 on December 07, 2017, 09:51:18 PM
Eventually Hunter tired himself out swinging his axe. He had to stop and breathe for a few moments.


Drawing deep breaths, in and out, in and out, he slowly calmed himself down from his earlier panic. "Alright, I've got to get my bearings in this god-forsaken fog," he said to himself. He tucked his axe back into its holder on his belt. He began to stumble forward again, slowly, with his right hand in front of him.


Eventually his palm felt the smooth surface of the arena wall, and he began traveling along it, listening intently for noises from the others, especially from the terrifying beast of metal. He kept his shield raised in his left hand, hoping to absorb any blows from a surprise attacker in the fog.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Brisky on December 07, 2017, 10:18:00 PM
Holy hell, people, it's just a simple withdrawal covering smokescreen, it doesn't cover a BVR-wide area with inpenetrable fog...
Imagine it as 4 standard smoke grenades being launched in a 90 degrees spread, resulting in a cloud of smoke that's just big enough to cover the vehicle from merely one streak. Not an entire area! XD
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Rayleonarde on December 08, 2017, 01:57:11 AM
The spearmen, taken aback by the strange attack, swiftly redoubled their efforts and charged the tank in a pincer formation, utilizing the noise of the vehicles engine and the cover of the smoke pots.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Hunter568 on December 08, 2017, 04:35:08 AM
As Hunter moved along the wall, he realized that the fog produced by the behemoth was much smaller than it appeared at first. He had simply been overwhelmed by it because he was still close to the metal monster when it started discharging the mist. As he came out of the fog, he spotted the female cheetah he had attempted to chase down earlier, and a small, flying dragon-like beast standing together further along the wall.


He decided he needed to forge a temporary pact with them if possible, as there was no other way to take down the behemoth. Even together, he saw very little chance that they would succeed. But this was there only chance.


"Stand down!" He shouted, running towards them. "I come in peace!" He yelled, shifting his shield over onto his back and sticking his paws in the air, trying to show that he bore them no ill will.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Naval on December 08, 2017, 03:15:29 PM
  Little watched the metal box poof into smoke, as he clapped his claws excited to see the show. But then it hit him that perhaps a manchine like this was made by gnomes or maybe even goblin tinkers. But in ether case it was impressive, however the sound and cries of the warrior was confusing. “Wait...warrior, what are you doing? Your ruining the show.. your supposed to fight the metal box. Wait.. we’re am I?” He said not being aggressive and rubbing his chin as he then has his horn glow and poof some candy into his claws as he snacks away. And glances back at the Kitty lady to offer some to her, while gazing at the metal box.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Michen_S on December 08, 2017, 06:04:50 PM
The cheetah opened her eyes, noticing the fog didn't surround her. It appeared she might've had overestimated her opponents. Apparently even a box of living armour had it's limits. Even then, she was much closer to the steam cloud than she'd like.

When the cheetah heard the dragon talk close to her, she turned her head. She expected they could be allies, but... It really didn't know the situation everyone was in? When the dragon offered her some sweets, she didn't quite know how to react. She hesitated for a moment, then spoke to the dragon whilst accepting one sweet of them. "Thanks, I guess?" Her uncertainty could be heard in her voice. Then she looked back to the fighting scene, making sure nobody was after her yet.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Brisky on December 08, 2017, 08:48:15 PM
Alan kept reversing, as he saw the wolf run away.

For a moment, he was worried, as he ran straight towards what appeared to be the cheeta, paired up with another civilian, with, what he could now see was, a battle axe.

But, after he had observed that the wolf didn't seem to have any quarrel with his fellow mammal, and her company, he turned his attention to the element that he had just caught in his smoke.


Alan expected that the men hadn't moved much, from the lack of visibility, or at utmost tried to move outwards, away from the cloud of smoke.

Thus, to spicen things up a little bit more, he accelerated, and sprinted straight trough the smoke, before braking down, at a safe distance from the cloud, and letting himself slip around to have his hull pointing towards the elements again, while he quitly waited for the men to appear from out of the smoke...
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Hunter568 on December 08, 2017, 09:21:03 PM
Hunter approached the small dragon and the cheetah, hands still above his head.


"I wish to parley with you!" He called. He removed his great helm so they could see his face.


"We must all band together if we are to defeat that metal behemoth. Please, we must go quickly, and strike while it is focusing on the soldiers!" He pleaded.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Michen_S on December 09, 2017, 04:30:00 PM
The cheetah looked at the wolf, with a slightly worried and panicked look on her face. "Fight that thing? With what?" To calm herself, she put a piece of candy in the mouth. Of course it didn't work very well. "I only have pieces of candy as weapon!" she said, talking with the piece of candy in her mouth and her arms spread. She knew she was wide open right now, but the wolf had a pretty heavy weapon so she might have a shot with her speed.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Hunter568 on December 09, 2017, 07:51:02 PM
"You really have no weapons?" Hunter asked in dismay. "Ugh...it matters not. My own steel barely scratched it. Your teeth and claws will likely be just as effective."


He watched as the monster faced down the fog cloud he had left behind, likely preparing to mow down the contingents of spearmen when they emerged.


Hunter layed out his plan. "Our only chance, as I see it, is to hope those soldiers expose some kind of weakness in its metal coat during their skirmish. Then, just as its finishing them off, we can strike it where it is vulnerable with everything we have."


He then turned to the small dragonlike creature. "Unless, of course, you have some kind of deadly weapon hidden away," he said doubtfully.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Rayleonarde on December 12, 2017, 09:31:11 AM
The spearmen had split up again, now into four groups of five. In a group wedge formation, the spearmen charged the tank spreading wider across the arena, pressing what they assumed was their advantage.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Ara Av-Toa on December 12, 2017, 01:39:39 PM

Name: Anna Steen
Species: White lioness
Armour/ clothing: Everyday clothing
Weapons: Claws, teeth
Special: Secret


The noise caused a stir in a unsuspicious area of the arena. Anna slowly raised his head, looking what's going on. She saw a tank, surrounded by warriors. She didn't know who to help, though. What was the meaning anyway? And why, and by who, was she brought here? Many questions, no answers... Perhaps joining the fight would bring something... She carefully and stealthily sneaked through the foilage to come a bit closer to the commotion.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Naval on December 12, 2017, 02:52:10 PM
  Kittle watched the two combatants discuss ways of defeating the metal box. As it just hit him that they are fighting. And had a slight evil grin on his face. While then gently flying up and judging the box. Knowing that if it was made with just iron, a simple touch would burn him. And he had his horn glow again while speaking arcane tongue. Casting a spell that forms a small balll of raw magic. And spits it the metal box. If it would hit, the ball would make a small blast. As he then quickly moved down close to the ground. Preparing another spell. “Why don’t you jut talk to metal box?”
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Ara Av-Toa on December 12, 2017, 03:32:21 PM
Anna noticed one of the fighters was a magic user. Curious, she sneaked closer to get a better look. She didn't want them to see her powers- not yet. Unless, of course, she was provoked all too much. But she knew she couldn't do anything against a full-armour tank.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Brisky on December 12, 2017, 04:11:49 PM
As Alan noticed the men coming out of the smoke, this time in four elements, he again simply reversed away from them. However, slightly loosing his temper with the strange soldiers, he wasn't planning on letting their charge be unacknowledged, as he charged all three of his machine guns, and got ready to fire a warning salvo right in front of the nearest element's feet.

But suddenly, the first explosion of today finally happened, and it was right in front of Alan's face...

The bang was reasonable small, and didn't seem like an impact of any projectile, or explosion of any charge, designed to be used against armour, but yet, the unexpected explosion startled him, and he came to a full stop.

Still being confused due to all the unexplainable events, Alan permitted himself a mere second to look around and spot anything that could've shot at him, but couldn't see a thing. Thus, began accelerating to avoid being hit by whatever it was, next time it fired.


"Sorry, boys! But, I'm a little overwhelmed here. I'll be back in a minute!!" -He politely announced to his attackers, right as he cut away from them, inches from their formation.


Despite his seemingly calm attitude, the tank was slowly beginning to panick.

He was just sitting at a bus station, no more than an hour ago, and now he seemed to be tangled into a strange conflict, against an unknown enemy, and, as he had already carefully observed his terrain earlier, seemingly invisible guns.


I'm not really beginning to get too old for this, am I?
-The old tank thought to himself...
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Michen_S on December 12, 2017, 10:50:12 PM
The cheetah didn't quite know what to make of the dragon's words. "Just talk? What good would that even do? This is an arena, and that thing looks like it was made to kill us!" The cheetah assumed that even only the thought would already be enough to give her a heart attack, which pretty much was the last thing she'd need in a situation like this. However, seeing that the dragon apparently knew magic, an idea started to form in her head... She put a fist under her chin, and a feint smile was forming on her face.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Hunter568 on December 13, 2017, 07:25:26 AM
Hunter was staring in shock at the small creature. Such a powerful arcane blast, from such a tiny thing? Magic was largely forbidden in his homelands, and thus was very rare, so he had little experience with magic users. He suddenly became very wary of all of the little dragon's movements. He'd grown up hearing stories of all the horrible things that sorcerers could do, from devastating attacks to more cruel spells which deformed the body and enslaved the mind.


He turned to the cheetah again, but still kept an eye on the little magic user. "Its possible we could reason with it. Monsters usually don't talk, however, this one tried to speak with me earlier," he explained. "I've no idea what it said, unfortunately."
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Rayleonarde on December 13, 2017, 08:30:55 AM
The group closest to the tank saw an opportunity. They jumped at the tank as it passed, but only two were able to gain a foothold. The few that missed nodded, knelt, and vanished. The rest of the clones seemed to perk up, gaining the power of the sacrificed.  Those now on the tank tried multiple avenues of attack. One got an idea, and jammed his spear between the turret house and the tank's hull in an attempt to strike what he thought was a weakness, in this case the traversing ring.
The other clone struck at the machine gun mounted on the top of the tank, jamming his spear beneath where the gun and its housing met, forcing the spear against the weapon in an attempt to dislodge it.


((This is assuming that Alan is an M5, not an M3. If I'm wrong please correct me, Challenger.))
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Naval on December 13, 2017, 02:45:41 PM
  Kittle, being child like in mind and personality. Finished his spell with a giggle and made a basic illusion in himself. Which makes a after image of him, which gives the illusion that he’s at two places at once. Making it easier to dodge attacks. As he then flew over to the metal box and hovered above it. Watching the box being attacked as he then flex in a figure eight pattern in case any attacks were at him. “Hey metal box with wheels, I’m kittle! You look scared, maybe i can help you and then you won’t attack the kitty ladies or warrior?” He said looking around and then shaking his wings to puff out glitter. In hopes some of it blinds the attackers.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: ? on December 13, 2017, 03:20:55 PM
( I’m probably just going to play the announcer/host person for a little bit, will probably join in arena later, bit busy.  : P and I’m pretty sure Brisky stated they were a late m3 in their character sheet, Ray )


The shadowy figure sits in a room watching the fights on a monitor, he seems to grin a little as he watches the strikes on the tank but looks over, seeming to be a little disappointed with the lack of action with some of the “ combatants “  in front of the figure sits a panel of controls as well as a screen showing statistics of sorts which is being glanced to, this is all of course out of the view of those in the arena.  The figure thinks of something that seems to give him a little laugh, they picks up a microphone and that voice from the start of this all this suddenly echos once more through the area, it seems pretty enthusiastic  “ Alright ladies and gentlemen, how about we twist this up?  Voting begins now! “ he laughs slightly again as hr puts the microphone down,  higher up in the area appears a number which  starts to count down giving off a faint beep as it moves down, the figure watches the votes on a screen, to what exactly happens at the end of the countdown is but a mystery now till the time comes for now nothing changed besides the counter showing up and the little beeps.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Rayleonarde on December 13, 2017, 03:43:03 PM
((Ah, I was on my phone when I posted last. I wasn't able to check it.))
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Michen_S on December 13, 2017, 04:23:48 PM
The cheetah gave Kittle a weird look. A strange name for a strange creature... "Hey Kittle! Do you think you can conjure a weapon for me with your magic?" It might not be the best way to get a weapon, but if Kittle could help her in some way she'd at least have SOMETHING to defend herself with. Anything would be welcome at this point. Well, almost everything, as she could only really handle light weapons...
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Brisky on December 13, 2017, 10:47:47 PM
(@Vee; RayLeonarde: Well, the diffirences between the later variants of the M3, and the M5 Stuart seem to be minimal, and things that are diffirent don't really matter in this RP, so you may consider it an M5 to avoid confusion! :P   )



"Oooh, dear, they aren't soo fond of being left alone, it seems!" -Alan called out, as the two assailants managed to cling onto his hull.

The first warrior went for the turret ring, but, even with his seemingly supernatural strenght, his spear wasn't capable of harming the armour around it.

The top mounted machine gun however, wasn't as lucky.

As the second warrior attempted to jam his spear into the housing, he found that the thin retainer latches, and motor connections snapped quite easily, and within a moment the Browning machinegun flailed over forward, harmlessly pointing down towards the ground, with the only thing retaining it to the housing being a metal pin, near the pivot of the machinegun.


Suddenly, the strange, dragon like creature appeared above of Alan, asking him if he needed help.

He was quite pleasantly surprised, as this was the only person that had spoken to him, in this chaotic situation...

"Oh, hello there!"

"Thanks for the offer, but nah, I think I should quite be capable of handling this!" -Alan yelled out proudly, as he traversed his turret towards the first assailant, hoping to knock him off of his hull with his barrel, as he began accelerating to top speed, looking for the nearest tree to assist him with shedding the attackers.

"Hopefully, I can you speak to you in a minute, though!!"
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Rayleonarde on December 14, 2017, 01:56:15 AM
((Gotcha))


The spearmen, dodging the rotating barrel, doubled their efforts on the machine gun, hoping to dislodge the weapon, as they thought it was the 'head' of the metal beast.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Serena Moon on December 14, 2017, 02:21:02 AM

A blurred figure enters and scales the outer wall to reach a balcony with spectators. The figure ignores the audience and reveals herself.

Species: Americanus (Showshoe hare)
Gender: female
Fur: short grey
height: 198cm with ears
gear: Light US military grade battle armour
arms: twin revolvers, PGM Hecate II, and a durasteel katana.

She sets up her shot and aims at the dragon like figure's head. She lets off the shot from half the stadium away and penetrates the dragon's shoulder with a deep wound.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Hunter568 on December 14, 2017, 07:27:25 AM
Hunter became excited upon seeing the spearmen expose a weakpoint in the behemoth, dislodging some component from its body. Perhaps there was a chance of surviving an encounter with it, after all.


His thoughts were interrupted when a loud bang echoed across the arena and the small, magic-using dragon named Kittle, apparently, was struck wuth some kind of projectile that moved too fast for Hunter to even see.


He immediately pulled out his shield and battleaxe again, raising the shield to cover as much of his body as possible, and scanned the arena in order to locate the source of the attacker. He couldn't see anyone in the arena who could have possibly done it.


Yet again, he must be facing some unknown, highly deadly technology or magical ability. He decided he would move around on his own again, and slunk off with his back to the arena wall and his shield raised in defense, still scanning the arena for this new combatant. He replaced his helm onto his head.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Michen_S on December 14, 2017, 10:57:15 AM
(I'm confused, how is someone able to scale up the metal/glass wall? And is there even such a thing as an open balcony here?)
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: ? on December 14, 2017, 02:49:38 PM
( You can’t, the arena is currently fully enclosed in the strange metal and no balcony. The viewing is done through cameras and the tinted glass.  combatants are generally teleported in like everyone else as long as arena is operational as stated before. but  just let the other actions be though. ^-^   )




The timer above the arena continues it’s count down getting lower and lower, with the figure behind the panel just continuing to watch tallies go up on the three given options, while also keeping an eye on the fight with rather delighted face as they see the spearman and new comer on the attack, knowing just how much excitment this will bring to the audience.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Naval on December 14, 2017, 02:58:38 PM
  Kittle giggled a bit as the metal box spook before the sharpest and burning pain went through his body as he fell to the ground. Making a pained scream before snapping out of it and using some of his glitter to patch the wound. Slowly healing it, as he didn’t know who attacked him other then that they will pay. As he stays low to the metal box and prepares a spell to shrink himself in size. As his eyes glanced around searching for whatever sharp projectile hit him. “Whoever hurt me, should say sorry. Or be sorry!” He said as he has his horn glow.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Brisky on December 14, 2017, 03:44:35 PM
"Oh, dear... that was a gun shot!!"


The two warriors increased efforts had paid off, and the retainers pin failed as the loaded machinegun fell off of the tank.

However, Alan kept at full speed, now continually rotating his turret around, as he drove straight towards the ridgid-looking tree he had settled his scopes on, from the moment that the two assailants got hold of him.

He sped towards the tree and, just off of it, purposely allowed himself to slip off to the left, so that he impacted the tree fully sideways, going well over 55 km/H.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Serena Moon on December 15, 2017, 02:24:26 AM

Well nevermind. I must have missed something. I guess since precursor events could not be concluded then the whole action as itself is to be ignored. I withdraw my involvement.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: ? on December 15, 2017, 02:26:13 AM
( It is all the first post with the set up,  I did in fact say to keep your actions in and it doesn't seem to have been ignored at all. Boo boo seemed to have responded to your actions along with others, including me ^-^   I was simply addressing Michen's question earlier, I could care less of how you word your entrance to be honest.   I'm sorry if you felt ignored. )
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Serena Moon on December 15, 2017, 02:42:04 AM
(Oh no I don't feel ignored. I just forgot about the definitions of the arena and posted an action outside of such dimensions.)
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: ? on December 15, 2017, 02:50:09 AM
( oh alright, though I wouldn't concern over that too much, I mean not everyone entrances here exactly lined up to that intro and I don't really mind, it isn't super serious rp or really important at all to the rp.  ^_^  well that's all I have to say, I guess    )
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Rayleonarde on December 15, 2017, 09:17:32 AM
The two spearmen, too focused on their task, were unable to dodge the tree. They flew from the tank, and disappeared before they hit the dirt.
One of the spearmen ran up to the downed gun, and picked it up. He turned to the tank, and opened fire. Unused to the gun, he wasn't able to remain steady, and ended up dumping the entirety of the belt around the arena.


The initial Ray, along with his clones, hid behind their shields. However, three of them bit the dust, their shields no match for the machine gun. A round grazed Ray, and the clones around him formed a defensive circle around their progenitor.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Hunter568 on December 15, 2017, 02:29:02 PM
Hunter, still moving along the arena wall with his shield raised, caught several rounds from the wildly firing Ray clone. Two dug themselves into his shield, but a third tore through the top of his great helm and sliced through his ear. He stumbled and fell, temporarily stunned by the burning pain and covered in a slick of blood from the newly created wound.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: ? on December 15, 2017, 02:59:57 PM

The figure in the room begins to make preparations for the selected option by the audiences poll, they start to move nobs and presss a view buttons before looking back to the monitors, they make one of the cameras zoom in on Hunter as they watch with excitment wondering if they will be the first blood of the battle, knowing the crowd will just eat it up even if they come back, that just keeps the entertainment going and besides they always did love seeing that expression of confusion form a newly resurrected ” combatant “ 
 

soon a red lights start to blink in the higher areas of the arena as the timers count nears to a end, it gives off a noticeably louder beep as each number goes down 5 . . . 4 . . . 3 . . . 2 . . . 1  the timer counters, shortly followed by a buzz as the timer shatters and vanishes into nothing, the figure reaches for their microphone and gets ready to enact the voted selection.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Ara Av-Toa on December 15, 2017, 05:50:22 PM
Anna's eyes flashed through the intense action. She was wary about the voting thing, and things might just give a bad turn if she made the wrong move. Why didn't she have a weapon when she left? Perhaps she'd have to use her powers sooner than she expected. And after she used them once, the surprise advantage was gone anyway. And she reconed she probably needed to use them more then once, too. Her eyes went around, selecting a target... Then, her eyes rested on the cheetah. Unarmed, the best target, she thought. She made a sprint, keeping low. Then, she appeared in front of it. She narrowed her eyes before tension built up throughout her entire body.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Michen_S on December 15, 2017, 08:18:09 PM
The cheetah tried calling out to the dragon again, in the hope he could help her. "Hey, Kittle? Can you conjure a weapon I can use?" She started to panic as suddenly she heard a lot of bullets being fired. She turned to the noise and saw a gun being fired. Closing her eyes and folding her arms in front of her body, she took a defensive stance against the bullets. When she could no longer hear the firing, she opened her eyes. To her surprise she was unharmed, but it felt more like cheating death to her. Something she'd done already three times in the past 20 minutes. How many more times were there going to come?
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Brisky on December 15, 2017, 09:36:13 PM
Although even Alan's rear armour was strong enough to withstand his former top-mounted machinegun's rounds, initially fired in his direction, especially the few rounds that struck his exhaust manifolds, and caused some nasty holes and dents in the thin plate-metal constructions, particulairly stung

"Ouch, ouchouch OUCH, STOP THAT!" -Alan shouted as he traversed around to face the clone that had fired at him.

But, while he quickly scanned the area around him for any other threats, it almost seemed as if the majourity of his nameless enemies had simply vanished into thin air.

Closeby, he could still see the warrior that had gotten hold of his top-mounted MG, and further away, he saw some more. Including a pair of warriors that had seemingly been shot down by their comrade's awfull recoil controll...


Sigh...

"Well, it's clear that you don't know how to handle that, so why don't you put it down, before anyone else gets hurt!?" -He shouted towards the enemy warrior, as he carefully laid his coaxial's gunsights on the machinegun, in the clone's hands, and fired off a few rounds intended to knock it out of his hands.

Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Naval on December 18, 2017, 02:57:58 PM
  Kittle was caught in the hail of fly and have both wings torn. As sparkles puff on of him, being they he doesn’t have blood per say. As he now fell to the ground, slowly getting up. Feeling weak and a little sore being that steel still has iron even if not enough to burn. While we tried to fly but could only manage hops, and moved away from the metal box. Now preparing a spell, as he does it with haste. Casting it in a few moments and makes him invisible. So he could flee away from the battle for a bit and prepare another spell even though he’s running out of power for those spells. While he keeps a dead stare at the hare with a weird ranged weapon. Keeping quite to plan.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Rayleonarde on December 18, 2017, 03:05:54 PM
The Ray clone, panicking as the tank turned to face him, tossed the gun back before Alan's attempt to disarm him. He caught the burst square in the chest, the rounds tearing through the simple leather scalemail he wore. The clone shuddered as he staggered backwards, and vanished before he hit the ground.
Ray-prime began attempting to bandage his wound, when he heard the last burst. He and his clones perked up even more, as their compatriot fell. Ray brought his shield up, the unit began to form two, three-man spearheads to try to flank Alan again.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: ? on December 18, 2017, 05:54:01 PM
The figure finally picks up the microphone after a  minutes of prepping to finally put the voted selection in action, over the arena comes that annoucner voice once more in it’s usual enthusiastic voice and it just wittly remarks “ Let there be sand! “ then does the usual laugh before putting the microphone down, then proceeds to press a button. The arena shifts a litte and all the foliage begins to suddenly die and wither away into nothing afterwards a tons of sand starts to flood into the arena from the floor  until the arena resembles that of a desert, following the voice comes back briefly “ can’t forget the heat to! hehe “ then hits a button and the arena suddenly heats up to temperatures that of a desert as well, seems to be via some kind of head lamp.  The figure then leans back in a chair to watch  how this affects the battle with a grin of amusement on their face.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Ara Av-Toa on December 18, 2017, 07:25:13 PM
Anna noticed her target was focused on someone else. Easier for her, she thought. But the cheetah would definately notice a black flame from her back, with a purple edge. The flame grew to a huge shape.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Michen_S on December 18, 2017, 09:07:21 PM
The cheetah suddenly noticed the glow coming from the lioness, who was apparently right in her face! She jumped back, turned around and started running away from her. She ran along the walls again, in the opposite direction of the wall the steel monstrosity was being deconstructed. She then noticed she was running on hot sand instead of the dirt she first had under her feet. The cheetah was familiar with the heat, of course, but she had trouble with maintaining her speed with the loose sand under her paws.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Ara Av-Toa on December 18, 2017, 09:18:54 PM
Anna, seeing the cheetah flee, withdrew the flame back where it came from. She looked around for another target. Heck. Maybe the tank would be an easier one?
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Rayleonarde on December 19, 2017, 04:02:45 AM
The weight of Ray(s) equipment, coupled with their unpreparedness, left all but two unburied. Their shields took on so much sand that the raccoons were forced to drop them. Ray-Prime dropped his shield and drew a wicked little sword, about as long as his forearm. He rushed the tank along with his clones, loping and stumbling through the sand.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Naval on December 19, 2017, 05:29:08 PM
  Kittle was not happy with the heat being that his butterfly wings were like woven fibers. But being a creature of magic this wasn’t the worst place to be. As the spell he was preparing as finished. He noticed another magi user and figured this would complicate things. But with a few gestures and relying on his invisible state to protect him. He casted a spell that would alter the features of a person. A illusion, no actual changes. But it would look like it. As the spell targeted the kitty lady. Changing the fur into a darker color. Making her eyes glow, and make her fangs and claws have a sharper and longer appearance. While the final touch was to make her look a little taller. As Kittle then feels rather exhausted and used the sand as cover being that his invisible state would wear off soon.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Ara Av-Toa on December 19, 2017, 08:17:03 PM
(are you aiming for Anna?)
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Michen_S on December 19, 2017, 09:13:28 PM
(I actually rather suspect it's Zila...)
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Naval on December 20, 2017, 04:56:45 AM
((Sorry for the confusion, the illusion is meant for Zila xD))
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Michen_S on December 20, 2017, 04:02:34 PM
The cheetah tried to break and slow down, but the sand caused her to fall down. When she pushed herself up again, she saw that she was... changed? She sat down and looked at herself, taking up every detail she knew. She still felt the same, but her body now seemed more powerful than it used to. "Whoa... Thanks, Kindle..." She stood up, feeling fiercer thanks to a morale boost. She smiled whilst looking around to the other brawlers. "Guess the tables have partly turned now..."
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Brisky on December 20, 2017, 08:29:08 PM
"Oops..." -Alan disdainfully said to himself as he watched the dead warrior get buried under the sand...

"I, err... Guess it wasn't really that responsible to shoot him, after all."

"I should work on my timing..." He said as he effortlessly climbed above of the sand that was flooding the arena...


When the sand had settled down, Alan took a look around the new envirement.

Because of the missing of trees and builders, (and, probebly the fact that he had put himself on top of a sand dune) his suroundings now seemed a lot more surveillable.

As he scanned the horizon, he saw that most, if not all of the folks were still around, the knights included, who seemed to be having trouble with traversing the sand. Alan himself was fine. It wouldn't be the first time he's seen this much sand...

Just like back in Africa! He thought.


Untill he spotted the cheetah.

Something had most scertainly changed with her. She looked as if she was making strange movements, as well as slowly growing larger, and the colour of her pelt seemed to become more "gray-ish".

But suddenly, Alan froze in complete, speachless awe...

Dear god... He muttered, as he became completely frozen, and fixated on the cheetah, out of pure fear...

He had seen, and been trough many unspeakable things troughout the war. But, nothing that he had ever seen could merely rival the horror that the poor old tank was just witnessing as a 75mm anti-tank gun barrel, almost twice the size of the woman, slowly came sliding out from her mouth...




Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Ara Av-Toa on December 23, 2017, 12:23:05 PM
Anna saw Zila change before her eyes. Her mind tried to understand what was going on. But since this was magic, it would be better to not take any risk. She summoned the dark flame from her back again.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Rayleonarde on December 23, 2017, 12:53:39 PM
One group of Ray's, taking advantage of Alan's panic, reached the tank's side and climbed up. They started slashing at the tank's hull, hoping to find purchase in the armor. [size=78%] [/size]
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Michen_S on December 23, 2017, 01:48:16 PM
The cheetah looked around, and then showed her teeth in a second of despair. The transformation she had gone through had a drawback. Along with her now looking scarier and stronger, she had also become a bigger target for everyone within moments. The cheetah looked at the lioness, who prepared a magic fireball of some kind. She didn't wait for the lioness to throw the fireball, but started running towards the tank and raccoon copies.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Ara Av-Toa on December 24, 2017, 01:45:03 PM
Anna didn't throw the large flame. Instead, a giant, radiant robot emerged from the black, floating behind Anna. The left arm was a huge gun and the right a huge knife. Anna aimed the gun for wherever it was most crowded and fired.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Brisky on December 26, 2017, 11:39:25 AM
"Well, for Christs sake!" -Alan frustratedly called out as another night jumped and klinged on to his hull.

I really do feel like a babysitter, with all this hugging.... He thought to himself...

With his top-mounted machine gun already broken off, there wasn't anything left on his hull to damage with a regulair sword, besides Alan's temper, by creating such obnoxiously loud noises.

But suddenly, as he heard the unmistakle report of a ,this time very real, gun, the chaotic embrace of war gripped him once more.

"Sorry, kid, but you're going to have to ride along!" He said as he spotted the, even for him, monstrously large metal robot, who had just fired the gun.

He quickly accelerated, and skitted of to a place where he could find cover from it's gun, whilst he carefully lined up his own, to what he assumed were the robot's optics.

All be it with one of the knight-men still clinging onto his hull.

"Say, this doesn't happen to by any chance be a friend of yours, does it?" -Alan calmly asked him, whilst he loaded his main gun.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Naval on December 27, 2017, 04:30:08 AM
  Kittle is laying beneath the sand feeling that shot in his shoulder being fixed up. As his wings are almost ready to be used again. As his magic was recharging quite quickly due to resting. But he only has half of his tank to fill. While he kept his ear out for the sound of that metal box moving around quickly. As the sounds of the other people did make him wonder how much danger he was in. But more importantly how he is supposed to get back to the nice safe forest being it’s almost tea time! But regardless of that it was best to lay low for now and wait until he is ready.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Rayleonarde on December 27, 2017, 04:33:45 AM
Ray shook his head at Alan's comment. He could not believe that there were now two metal beasts. The clones stopped attacking Alan, completely unsure of how to proceed.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Ara Av-Toa on December 27, 2017, 01:17:47 PM
Anna dashed from behind the rock to get a clear shot at the tank. Anyone could now see that the robot had no legs or hover, but was connected to Anna's back and imitating her every move. She took careful aim before launching a shot.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Brisky on December 27, 2017, 02:37:11 PM
"Whoops! Well, I'm affraid that we'll have to be doing the more indignifying way, then!" -Alan cheered as he got moving.


The element of surprise on the giant robot has been lost. But, he had fought oponents much larger than his size before, and to him it felt like he was back on charted territory again. (All be it that his opponent probably had feet, and not tracks.

Alan zipped over the edge of the dune that he had thoughtfully positioned himself on, and went outside the robots field of view as he sprinted towards it flanks, back into the field, to prepare for beginning to racing circles around the robot, to prevent it from getting it's gun on him.

He himself had pulled off the manouvre countless of times, and had no problem lining up his own 37mm gun.  The gun maybe small, but it was accurate, effective, and has a relatively high rate of fire.

Knowing that the robot was hostile, he began firing his gun at the robot, in rapid succession. Whilst carefully observing it's movement.



Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Michen_S on December 27, 2017, 09:51:07 PM
The cheetah had to break as the metal contraption where she was running to now came closer to her as it moved towards the lioness. She quickly turned her body and moved a bit away from the tank. It seemed the living armour and the magic man the lioness created now were each other's biggest target, leaving the cheetah out of battle once again. Keeping that in mind, she decided to flank the lioness by approaching her from a different angle than the piece of hardware did.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Rayleonarde on December 28, 2017, 06:00:40 AM
One of the two Rays on Alan's hull had not prepared himself. He flew free from the tank and caught Anna's shot full on, splattering him across the sands, before he vanished. Only the one true Ray remained.


Ray knelt low behind Alan's turret house, his sword held tight. He tapped the side of the turret, hoping Alan would both accept a temporary alliance and come up with a plan.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Ara Av-Toa on December 29, 2017, 02:18:34 PM
Anna did not see the fire coming and got several shots. Already after the first, the robot vanished back where it came from, leaving Anna wide open.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Rayleonarde on December 31, 2017, 04:23:13 AM
Seeing an opportunity, Ray dismounted the tank and rushed down the now robot-less Anna, sword poised to strike.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Ara Av-Toa on December 31, 2017, 12:28:01 PM
Anna was injured, but not yet immobile. She made a sprint away from Ray, hoping she wouldn't encounter someone else.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Brisky on December 31, 2017, 12:32:01 PM
"What? Where did it go!?" -Alan called out in confusion as the robot suddenly dissapeared...

He couldn't imagine that the giant robot had been knocked out so fast, and there weren't any wreckage pieces either. All that the could see at the spot where the robot previously stood tall, was a lioness figure.

And, seemingly also the knightly figure, wich had jumped off of his hull, and was now charging towards her.

Well, that's odd. What is this, magic? That would scertainly explain a lot! He thought to himself...

As he looked over to check the battlements around him, he saw that the cheetah was also seemingly getting ready to attack the lioness. Alan thought that it would be logical that the two individuals were more familiar with this kind of warfare, and knew that the lioness was in some way affiliated with the robot, or perhaps it's operator.

Alan stood by and watched the events unfold, keeping his weapons ready, just in case he needed to help.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Naval on January 04, 2018, 03:16:56 PM
  Kittle now popped up from the sand recharged and all healed up as his eyes glanced over to the battle field. Searching whatever new or current threats are there. Being that it seemed that his illusion worked well for the cheetah. But now looked over at the focus that was on , a lioness for some reason. So he flew back towards the metal box trying to figure out a way out. Being that it seemed to have a lot of armor and weapons to use. “Hey metal box, I want out. And you look like a good battering ram. Or use that weird pointers at the walls.” He said now scratching his chin and moves to a wall to see if he could fly up and out of it, sadly with no success.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Ara Av-Toa on January 06, 2018, 10:35:00 AM
Anna had trouble moving, but didn't want to go down just like that. No way she was gonna give up, but where could she hide? the few rocks in the arena wouldn't shield her fully from view, so she tried using the foilage to escape the fuss.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Michen_S on January 06, 2018, 11:01:45 AM
The cheetah was still trying to pursue the lioness she just saw around, but remained wary of the raccoon warrior. A little too wary, in fact, as she had lost the lioness as soon as she tried to get her eyes on the target again. Breaking in the sand, without falling this time, she decided to wait for a bit and then follow the raccoon warrior instead as soon as it would seem safe to do so. She didn't focus on the metal construction anymore for now, it looked a lot less dangerous now it was partially damaged anyways.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Rayleonarde on January 06, 2018, 11:13:21 AM
Ray watched Anna duck into the foliage, and slowed his pursuit. He approached the shrubbery, sword held his sword a little less threatening. He was paid to be cannon fodder, not the champion. Ray brought the sword down on the shrubs, attempting to hack his way to his target.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Brisky on January 06, 2018, 03:31:24 PM
As Alan uneasily watched the fight go on, he suddenly heard the dragon creature, that attempted to speak to him earlier, again.

Because of the little dragons erratic flying movements, he couldn't get a single glimpse of him, but he clearly heard him speak of "a way out"...


"Out? Out of were? Here? Well, I'd scertainly hope so, I don't want to miss D-day again!" He enthousiastically called out...

He quickly drove upto the nearest wall of the arena and inspected it for potential weak spots, but the walls were nothing but egal and infiffirently black. Still determined, he stopped, about a 100 meters in front of the wall, and fired at it with his main gun, to see if it would budge...
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Naval on January 06, 2018, 06:16:21 PM
  Kittle heard the metal box move about and quickly moved away, as a shot that sounds like controlled thunder as he was feeling dizzy and shook his head. As he was thinking what would happen to the wall, but as he recalled his senses. His eyes glanced back more to the wall. However a roar of what it sounds like a crowd could be heard. And more importantly back to the other fighters as it came clear to him that this is some arena.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Michen_S on January 06, 2018, 08:00:06 PM
The cheetah was about to get ready to attack Ray in his back, when she heard a small explosion coming from somewhere behind her. She instantly stopped running, throwing up some sand as she did so. Looking back, she saw Kittle and the living metal box were trying to break through the wall, something she was trying to do earlier. She looked in disbelief. "What?" she mumbled, before walking back to them, slightly tired from her running.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Ara Av-Toa on January 07, 2018, 01:10:20 PM
Anna realised she was followed by Ray. Then, she heard a loud bang- she didn't dare to leave her cover whatsoever, but she hoped it would draw Ray's attention away so she could flee unseen.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Rayleonarde on January 07, 2018, 04:56:02 PM
Ray turned towards the explosion, lowering his sword. He couldn't very well comprehend what the explosion was, it wasn't something he was used to.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Ara Av-Toa on January 14, 2018, 05:27:23 PM
Anna noticed Ray stopped chasing her, so she made full use of the possibility to get away.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Emtile on January 15, 2018, 01:39:21 AM

Emtile awakes in an unfamiliar yet familiar cell


"How did I get here?"


He walks out into the arena and is met with a roaring crowd and a barrage of debris from the other fighters.

"Hey guys what are we doing? Oh god! What is happening? Is that a freaking tank!??"

He runs and hides, praying that they don't notice him. Even though he can defend him self well. Well, except for the tank.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Rayleonarde on January 15, 2018, 04:27:12 PM
Ray shook his head, moved to strike again at Anna. His brow furrowed as he looked about frantically; he lost sight of his target.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Emtile on January 15, 2018, 04:41:47 PM
Emtile finds a dagger and picks it up.

"Haven't used this in a while, it might be safe to fight now?"

He peaks up and watches the battle rage on, and is met with an explosion of wind and more debris, knocking him back down.

"On second thought, no it's not, although...."  Rubbing his head he eyes Ray as a possible easy opponent, looks at Kittle and finds that he has his hands full. Maybe jumping in on them he could take one of them out. Or he could form a temporary alliance with one of them.

The tank is still out of the question. And the cheetah well he won't last long against him all alone.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Michen_S on January 15, 2018, 08:43:39 PM
Leaving the plated armour and Kittle behind, the cheetah shifted her focus back to the action in the arena. The lioness and the raccoon were keeping each other busy. There also was a newcomer lizard, but he didn't seem to be much of a threat. Unless he had some kind of hidden weapon, that'd leave her out of the action once more. However, she now was thinking back to her original goal. The cheetah well noticed there was no way out the normal way by now, but then how was she going to escape? Was it even possible?
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Emtile on January 16, 2018, 12:58:54 PM
Emtile also finds a random feather and puts it in his pocket for no reason.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Ara Av-Toa on January 16, 2018, 09:09:45 PM
Anna saw she succesfully shook Ray off and plopped down lying on the ground. She was exhausted, and now, with the adrenalin away, she felt her wounds burning. She decided to lick them off, hoping she could finally get some rest. No way she could summon the robot if she didn't have the energy.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Naval on January 22, 2018, 05:48:07 PM
Kittle had been watching all of this go on and clearly has figured out this must have been some sort of arena to let others fight for entertainment of some sort. But those thoughts didn’t dwell long as more loud explosion like sounds and other such noise. Flooded his thoughts as he figured now there is only one way to get out and that’s to win. So , preparing a spell he kept his eyes on the knight figuring he would be easy to toy with, while flying in a zig zag pattern.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Emtile on January 22, 2018, 10:11:31 PM
Emtile looks at his blade. It was the blade of woe (skyrim dagger)

"That's why It looks so familiar."

Just then he felt a gust of wind, he looks up to see a dragon flying above him.

"Well I am just f***ed" he chucked.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Ara Av-Toa on January 24, 2018, 03:34:37 PM
Anna's resting turned into a quick nap. She kept her ears open for any potential danger, however.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Michen_S on January 24, 2018, 05:33:53 PM
The cheetah, who was still on her own, kept looking around and found that there still was nobody who focused on her. She hadn't forgotten about her transformation, but she didn't bother to check whether it was still in effect or not. Instead she kept looking around, spotting a few rocks lying around here and there nearby. Having her mind made up, the cheetah ran over to one.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Emtile on January 24, 2018, 05:56:30 PM
Emtile felt just about ready to hop out of his hiding spot, when he heard something getting closer to him. He didn't know what, but judging by the sounds it was big and vastly approaching him. He cluched his knife and tried to make him self as small as possible.  It was then he noticed his tail had been sticking out and quickly wrapped it around him to try and hide it, praying that what ever the thing was did not see that.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Ara Av-Toa on January 28, 2018, 01:04:13 PM
Anna woke up from her nap. She felt much better, and despite she was aware that the bullets were probably still in her body, she peered above her hiding place, ready to retreat immediately if needed.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Michen_S on January 28, 2018, 02:12:27 PM
The cheetah wasn't paying any attention to her surrounding and what could possibly be lurking in the few hiding spots in the sandy terrain. She lifted the rock when she reached it, walked over to the nearest wall with it and slammed the rock against it. Of course, as she could've expected, it didn't really do much to aid her escape plan. The cheetah dropped the rock on the sand, not knowing any other way how she could possibly break open the wall to escape.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Emtile on January 28, 2018, 03:24:48 PM
Realizing that his hiding place is gone, Emtile quickly scurries to another hiding spot, kicking up sand everywhere in the process and flops behind an even bigger rock.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Ara Av-Toa on January 31, 2018, 04:59:35 PM
Considering she was safe now, she thought about getting away as the cheetah she targeted earlier tried breaking the wall. She inspected the wall from the distance, but it didn't seem to have any weak spots and besides it was very sturdy. They sure did a great job designing and building it, she got give them that.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Naval on February 01, 2018, 06:40:09 PM
  Kittle noticed that things were sorta in a bit of odd setting as notices that most of the folks he had to be worried about or was fighting. Now had suddenly disappeared other then the metal box and maybe a few of those clones or whatever they were. And so not wasting any more time, he cast his spell to form a small magic cloud filled with sleeping powder, as he used his wing flaps to push it around hoping to spread out the small cloud. As his eyes kept watch for anything that was going to move or perhaps make a sneak attack.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Michen_S on February 03, 2018, 11:15:49 AM
The cheetah female sighed, not knowing what else she could possibly do right now. Would she stay here until she died, now? Looking up and around, the cheetah saw that the little dragon was flying and spreading a dust cloud. She forgot his name, and having nothing better to do she tried to see if she could remember it. Whilst doing that, she didn't even take the time to look where the dust cloud was moving to.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Ara Av-Toa on February 04, 2018, 05:08:01 PM
Anna growled. Looked like more people were trying to escape. If only there was a way... if only... Should she try attacking the wall frontally? No, that probably wouldn't have much effect. But then what? She didn't have a laser cutter with her. Or anything that could pierce... whatever the wall was made of.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Emtile on February 24, 2018, 09:17:29 PM
Now Emtile was tired of hiding and promptly ran and crawed onto the wall knife still clutched in his hand, searching for anyone he could fight.. besides the tank of course.

But who?
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Wilco Whiteheart on March 13, 2018, 04:52:00 AM
(Can I join in?)


Name: Wilco Whiteheart
Age: 20
Species: Cyborg Wolf
Weapons: Digitally-constructed weapons from his right arm.
Abilities: Fast, strong and smart.
Height: 11'7

Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: ? on March 14, 2018, 01:55:11 PM
( Of course, you can join Wilco.  New comers  wake up teleported into the area as long as the arena is in working condition in the rp. Hope you have fun )

The shadowy figure behind the terminal watches as the battle rages, which seems to be being somewhat stangnant.  The figure beginds to ponder plans for a new vote for the crowd to decide on in order to cause the fight to switch up.  They begin the type away at the terminal as they watch the events happening within the walls, noticing the new comer. The crowd cheers are somewhat lower before from the lack of intense fighting which makes the figure frown as they realise they really need to do something fast to appeal to their audiance.  Then suddenly another timer appears above the arena as the audiance begins to cast their votes on something to which our participants will soon find out what. The figure watches the voting results on another screen while keeping an eye on the currenty sandy arena field. 
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Wilco Whiteheart on March 15, 2018, 06:11:09 AM
(Thanks.)

Wilco wakes up in the arena. "Oh come on, you bloody kids and your pranks!! Why am I in...an...arena?" He gets up and looks around, confused.

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Tapatalk

Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Naval on March 15, 2018, 02:03:43 PM
 Kittle was rather confused about what had been happening and decided to fly up to have a better eye of the battle field. As the sudden sight of everyone reaching for some level of cover did appeal to him. While the eyes of someone he didn’t like caught his eyes. As he charged a small magic shot to aim at Emtile as he gently flew in the air and made a giggle before firing off the weak explosive projectile. “Woopies~!” 
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Emtile on March 15, 2018, 02:29:52 PM
Emtile looked up just in time to see a magic ball blasting towards him and jumped off the wall, dodging it yet not completely unscathed, as he still felt a major jolt go though out his body as he landed chest first on the sand. It took him a few moments to get up.

"Ow."
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Ara Av-Toa on March 15, 2018, 06:19:11 PM
Anna didn't care about voting anymore. She wanted out of here. The glass up deemed unbreakable to her and the walls were solid. What could she do?
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Michen_S on March 15, 2018, 10:39:24 PM
The cheetah sighed. There was nothing left she could think of to do. Looking around, it seemed like nobody was actually trying to put up a real fight anymore. Looking at her paw, she could see she was still transformed. She wasn't sure how magic worked or how long it would last, but it was nice she still was in this form for now.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Wilco Whiteheart on March 15, 2018, 10:43:56 PM
(I appear to have joined at a bad time)

Wilco wandered around, before seeing a cheetah standing around. "I've got to get out of here... even if it means killing people..." He brings out his knife and sneaks up on her.

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Tapatalk
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Naval on March 15, 2018, 10:48:47 PM

  Kittle gets a little snarky as he flew lower at the lizard and put his from claws on his face and spat his tongue at him while making a goofy face. “Ah ha! I’m gonna have to beat you and get out of here mister sand lizard!” He remarked as he was getting ready to cast another spell but wasn’t focusing on his flying and slowly descended to the ground as he was ready to launch another one of those magic pop blasts. While he kept his eyes dead set on you.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Emtile on March 15, 2018, 11:15:06 PM
Emtile kicks up sand into Kittles eyes and attempts to run away
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Michen_S on March 18, 2018, 11:17:35 AM
(I appear to have joined at a bad time)

Wilco wandered around, before seeing a cheetah standing around. "I've got to get out of here... even if it means killing people..." He brings out his knife and sneaks up on her.

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Tapatalk

(Up to who?)
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Wilco Whiteheart on March 18, 2018, 11:29:40 PM
(Zila, sorry)
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Michen_S on March 20, 2018, 10:49:41 PM
As the cheetah looked around, they saw there was something going on: a lizard was fighting the fairy whose name she had forgotten again. She wasn't sure who of the two was winning. Relaxing against the wall, she didn't realize she was about to get in a fight just yet.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Wilco Whiteheart on March 20, 2018, 11:53:04 PM
*Wilco sneaks up behind Zila and lunges at her, throwing his knife at her.*
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Naval on March 21, 2018, 01:16:15 AM
  Kittle covered his eyes and then shook his head while he is flying in a circle. As he couldn’t figure out where in the world Emtile is as he decides to growl. As he then decides to make a magic cloud of smoke around him as he is licking his eyes to get the sand out. However he is gonna be distracted for a while making a attack easy on him. As he sits on the ground and messes with his eyes to regain vision.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Emtile on March 21, 2018, 11:54:24 AM
Seeing this as an advantage, Emtile quickly runs into the cloud and attacks, although he can barely see and stabs...... Something. He didn't know what but whatever it was it wasn't letting go. He spent a few moments trying to get out but he couldn't.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Michen_S on March 22, 2018, 09:28:24 PM
The knife the wolf threw hit the cheetah in her shoulder, as she was leaning against the wall with her back. She screamed as a sudden surge of pain flowed through her. In her anger she looked to the wolf who threw the knife. "Why you little..." Determined to repay him, she slowly moved towards the wolf, keeping the hand of the uninjured arm against her wounded shoulder. Her leather armour only gave little protection, and proved to be too weak against attacks like these.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Wilco Whiteheart on March 23, 2018, 08:45:34 AM
The knife the wolf threw hit the cheetah in her shoulder, as she was leaning against the wall with her back. She screamed as a sudden surge of pain flowed through her. In her anger she looked to the wolf who threw the knife. "Why you little..." Determined to repay him, she slowly moved towards the wolf, keeping the hand of the uninjured arm against her wounded shoulder. Her leather armour only gave little protection, and proved to be too weak against attacks like these.


Wilco saw that she was injured, and smirked, before kicking her onto the wall and punching her head, hopefully causing her to have brain damage. He then paused and released steam from his body, leaving him defenceless.


(He can only fight in hand-to-hand combat for a bit before having to release steam.)
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Naval on March 23, 2018, 01:42:34 PM
  Kittle was stabbed..or more accurately impladed as the magic smoke now disappeared. Showing the knife stabbing through his small fairy dragon body. As he was trying to growl but the wound was too much for him. After all he’s not a tank or anything. But no blood leaks from his body, but instead he just made a low grumbling sound and started to twitch before poofing into a magic sparkle cloud which disapatted quite quickly. As he is now dead and or defeated.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Michen_S on March 23, 2018, 06:11:46 PM
Zila did not see the kick coming and smacked against the wall with her back. Filled with adrenaline, she pulled the knife out of her shoulder with her good arm and screamed from the pain. Then she ran towards the wide-open wolf, and the cheetah swiftly tried to stab the wolf in his stomache.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Wilco Whiteheart on March 24, 2018, 08:38:26 AM
Zila did not see the kick coming and smacked against the wall with her back. Filled with adrenaline, she pulled the knife out of her shoulder with her good arm and screamed from the pain. Then she ran towards the wide-open wolf, and the cheetah swiftly tried to stab the wolf in his stomache.


Wilco couldn't do anything, so he just watched the knife plunge into his gut as the steam dissipates.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Michen_S on March 24, 2018, 10:18:50 AM
Since the wolf made no reaction, she took out the knife again and tried to cut her opponent's throat with it. With her adrenaline on a peak high, she almost forgot what state she was in herself.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Emtile on March 24, 2018, 01:45:47 PM
Emtile sees a wolf and a cheetah fighting. He didn't know why but the wolf seemed familiar. And then he saw what was going on and quickly ran over and stopped the cheetahs knife with his knife
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Wilco Whiteheart on March 25, 2018, 10:36:42 PM
Wilco looked at the lizard. "Emtile?"
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Emtile on March 25, 2018, 10:50:02 PM
Emtile stops. "Wilco?"
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Wilco Whiteheart on March 25, 2018, 11:16:33 PM
Wilco kicked Zila away like a kangaroo before turning to Emtile. "How are ya buddy?" He asked, his accent British.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Emtile on March 25, 2018, 11:18:19 PM
"I'm doing quiet well, how are you holding up?" Emtile gives a light hug while talking
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Wilco Whiteheart on March 25, 2018, 11:39:05 PM
"I could be better..." Wilco said looking at his stomach. "I'll be ok..." He then cuts out as he faints, flopping onto the floor.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Emtile on March 25, 2018, 11:41:36 PM
"Wilco! Oh wait thats a thing you have to do." Emtile guards Wilco while he cools down.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Wilco Whiteheart on March 25, 2018, 11:48:18 PM
(He isn't cooling down, he's fainted from the stomache wound)
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Emtile on March 25, 2018, 11:52:00 PM
(Oh okay, in that case)

"Oh my god! Wilco are you okay?" Emtile rushes over and checkes on Wilco, concerned for him.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Wilco Whiteheart on March 26, 2018, 12:38:59 AM
Wilco doesn't reply. He then gives a small cough and blinks his eyes open as the wound slowly heals. "Ow..."
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Michen_S on March 26, 2018, 10:08:41 PM
The cheetah wasn't sitting still in the meantime. After getting kicked in the stomache she fell down onto the floor, got up again and dusted her fur off. She didn't see if the transformation had worn off or not, there wasn't any time for that now. Looking at the place where her attack was blocked, it was clear neither of them would be prepared for a sudden attack now.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Wilco Whiteheart on April 02, 2018, 03:40:10 AM
Wilco sees Zila prepare for another attack and gets up, grunting in pain before spawning a pistol and rushing in, disappearing.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Naval on April 02, 2018, 03:45:43 AM
   The Illsuion had worn off a few minutes ago. As Kittle body has now disappeared and soon enough he was back into the arena shaking his head and looking around confused and startled as he is brought to life. “Wait...Kittle’s alive? Kittle feels wonderful!” He says as now his privous wounds are gone, though hearing the crowd cheer quiet a bit when he is brought back. A smile grew on his face while those innocent and cute eyes now carry the stare of a devil. “ Kittle craves battle, and a yummy lizard!” He mentions while taking flight back to cheetah. “I’ll help you pretty kitty.”
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Michen_S on April 02, 2018, 09:29:23 AM
The adrenaline was a lot for Zila, and it was finally catching up to her. She threw the knife into Emtile's direction as a last means of dealing damage. After that she fell on the ground and fainted, panting heavily in the sand and the dry air of the arena.
Title: Re: The Precrest Arena
Post by: Emtile on April 02, 2018, 11:55:53 AM
Emtile rushes in with Wilco, yet not noticing he's fading away.