The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Precrest Arena  (Read 10163 times)

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Poster
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
  • Species: eevee
  • Height: 1'
  • Weight: 14.1 lbs
  • Currently: ^v^
The Precrest Arena
« on: November 25, 2017, 10:03:23 PM »

This is a public Rp battle arena with the possibility to expand into more  if people seek out the secrets to the arena.

-- Rules and etc --

Try to avoid being super overpowered, keep your powers some what defeatable/tamed  if you are on the stronger side of the spectrum after all you respawn unless outside arena.

Please review and abide by any Forum rules ( Rules here )   < specifically remember the " No Excessive blood/gore rule " please  >

Death is permitted as the arena has the ability to respawn someone . . . that is as long as they are within it's walls.

Any newcomers are assume to have been teleported into the arena just like everyone else as long as the arena is in working conditions.

No Character Forms required, your current details on your account will be presumed to be your character unless you state other wise.

If you have any questions do shoot me a message.

other than that feel free to jump on in. 

( lol, sorry for the terrible starting part to  XD  didn't have the time to plan out something good. also darn, I kinda doubt it is even going to go any where at all )
-------------------------

You all awaken in a massive room which seems to be somewhat rounded the walls are made of a strange type of metal which has a really dim blue glow emitting off, the floor seems to be that of dirt with quite  foliage spread about and the occasional tree.  The walls seem also to have an large areas in which there seems to be a sort of tinted glass which you cannot seem to see through . . .  the  feeling that you are being watch over comes you when suddenly giant lights suddenly flash on from above illuminating the entire room allowing you to see that you are not alone, cheering erupts from the area behind the windows and suddenly an announcers voice echoes through the arena " Ladies and gentleman! "  the voice bellows out in the typical excited announcer voice then follows up with   "  Welcome to the grand opening of The Precrest Arena exhibit!   Tonight you shall witness the start of all sorts of all sorts of wonders, terrors, and thrills as creatures from all over the universe battle it out at our one and only Precrest Arena! "   The announcer then follows up with a bunch of adverts of merchandise and a website apparently for what ever this place is then suddenly a loud bell rings out as the announcer finishes off with "  Let's the battles begin!!! "  from there is were your story begins . . . . .
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 03:29:40 PM by ? »
Everything comes from nothing
Everything is something
So just let it all keep happening

Don't be a means to someone's end
It's all just beginning why can't we extend
An invitation to every hand

All hands can clap
All hearts are beating equally
The pulls of the air we're breathing

If we can believe in one part of it
Then we can believe in all of it
So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
Re: The Precrest Arena
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 03:22:53 PM »
------------------  Character  ------------------
Name: Zila
Species: Anthro cheetah
Sex: Female
Height: 1.7 m (5' 7")
Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs)
Build: Slender
Colouring: Brown-orange fur, black spots, white belly and tailtip.
Markings: None
Clothing: Slightly tight leather one-piece
Weapon: Claws, teeth
---------------------------------------------------

(Joining the RP with this character later)

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Poster
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 10:09:01 PM »
( welcome aboard Michen, didn't actually expect anyone to be interested.  so you think we  should give a little bit before we start it off to see if anyone else comes along for a stronger start or just kick it off now?  ^_^   I was probably going to wait till Friday but if more people do show up you all are welcome to start it off without me, already set the it up for that )
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 12:27:31 AM by ? »
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2017, 08:38:54 AM »
Name: Rayleonarde "Ray" Blackburn
Species: Raccoonis Purpalis
Sex: Male
Height: 6' 2''
Weight: 210 lbs
Build: Firm
Coloring: Royal purple from head to toe, aside from tail-rings and two tear-drop shaped grey patches on chest and lower abdomen
Weapon: Spear and tower-shield, can duplicate himself.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 02:51:51 AM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Firox

• I is very friendly! No worries
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (still reply to my other sonas, in signature)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox *Flareon*
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
  • Height: 3ft / 91 cm, lenght: 3ft 6in / 106cm, tail: 3ft 6in / 105cm
  • Weight: 38 lbs / 17kg
  • Build: playful, caring, competitive
  • Currently: friendly and full of fun - love chocolate chip cookies!
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2017, 09:47:49 AM »
I'll give it a try, and hope for some interesting  and creative moments, likely stay same as my original sona mostly to keep it consistent, will add basics here:

Name: Firox
Species: Flareon - a red fox with extra fluff
Age: barely passed the adult age, not sure what age is in 'fox years' (to give an approximate: human age of 19)
Height: 2ft / 60 cm
Lenght: 2ft 3in / 68 cm
Tail Length: 2ft / 60 cm
Weight: 20 lbs / 9 kg
Build: fluffy, so red fur more thinner so easier to scrape skin
Coloring: Mainly red fur and large tufts of yellow on head fluff, mane, and tail
Weapon: Claws, teeth, internal fire
Defense: if I'm hit by fire will absorb it and increase attack strength, can't get burned

once it starts I'll be ready
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 09:45:43 PM by Jyotis »
Info on my sona
Vay, female, Vaporeon, New York CIty, New York
Joseph, male, Jolteon, Kansas City, Missouri
Aaron, male, Flareon, McMinnville, Oregon
Arval, male, Umbreon,  San Francisco, California
Jyo, male, Espeon, Seattle, Washington
Linette, female, Leafeon, Biloxi, Mississippi
Grace, female, Glaceon, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sherrie, female, Sylveon, Las Vegas, Nevada

8 opposite gender mates:
Leonardo, male, Vaporeon, Venice, Italy
Robyn, female, Jolteon, Bridgetown, Barbados
Fleur, female, Flareon, Marseille, France
Aycan, female, Umbreon, Istanbul, turkey
Elise, female, Espeon, Basseterre, St. Kitts-Nevis
Zoran, male, Leafeon, Velez, North Macedonia
Florian, male, Glaceon, Craiova, Romania
Seth, male, Sylveon, Ashgabath, Turkmenistan

My other supporting sonas:
Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2017, 10:59:27 AM »
(We can start without Huh for now, they'll join later)

An anthro cheetah could hear cheering mass of people, and she was unsure what to do. How'd she end up here of all places? Up until now she had only heard of this place, and she had been curious to go here one day. However, she didn't expect to actually end up in the actual battle area! Looking to the walls in the ring, she hoped to find something else than just metal she could use to get herself into safety.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 08:50:25 PM by Michen_S »

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: WereTonk
  • Coloring: Black with gold stripes
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2017, 02:47:09 PM »
(Does anyone mind if I join?)

Spoiler for Hidden:

Name: Allan Rowdy
Species: M3 Stuart (Late)
Height: 2.57 metres
Lenght: 4.84 metres
Weight 15.19 metric tonnes
Build: Light reconnosance tank
Colouring: U.S army standard forest green
Weapons: 37mm main gun, .30 calibar machine-gun, 1x front hull mounted, 1x coaxial, 1x turret mounted

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2017, 02:53:12 PM »
( your more thank welcome to join, Brisky and as Michen said, feel free to start with them  ^-^ )
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2017, 08:35:41 PM »
Even trough the loud cheering, and the announcer's voice, Alan slept like a rose. It was only after the loud ringing of the bell, announcing the tournament's start, that the old tank, who's spend all his time after the war in a tank museum, in Great Brittain, began waking up from his louzy slumber.

"Well, for god's sake, what is all this rackett!? Can't you quiet it down, it's '8 in the bloody morn... Oh, dear..."

Alan setted his periscopes and started looking around. He wasn't on the lorry station anymore, waiting for the truck to bring him to a D-day parade in France. He seemed to be an a strange, grassy plain, with sparse trees and obstructions around him. But, most surprising of all, the sky was in a strange, black, blue-ish colour.
Or were it walls? The old tank couldn't quite see what was going on, trough the dust and clutter on his scopes, but his forged-in-the-heat-of-war senses were telling him that something was wrong...

"Bloody-hell, are those darn Jerry's at it again!? What's going on here!?? Well, I've been trough the war, from Afrika to Berlin, so whatever you've got to throw at me, I WILL outsmart you buggers!!" He yelled proudly, before kicking in his starter motor!

His engine banged loudly and blew out big plumes of white smoke, but then it fell quiet again, with only the hissing sound of the starter remaining, untill one of his cylinders backfired with a big "pang" on whining of gears...

"Well, off to a great start you are, Rowdy..." Alan sighed...

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2017, 08:49:46 PM »
The cheetah anthro turned around after she heard a rattling noise whilst scanning the walls, only to find that there was a two and a half metre long piece of mechanics standing in the actual battle ring! The cheetah, not used to such a sight, immediately panicked. "Ack! What IS that?!" It looked heavy but well armoured, slow but devastating. Making herself smaller out of fear, she desperately looked around for an exit. She had to get out, NOW!

Offline Firox

• I is very friendly! No worries
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (still reply to my other sonas, in signature)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox *Flareon*
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
  • Height: 3ft / 91 cm, lenght: 3ft 6in / 106cm, tail: 3ft 6in / 105cm
  • Weight: 38 lbs / 17kg
  • Build: playful, caring, competitive
  • Currently: friendly and full of fun - love chocolate chip cookies!
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2017, 09:45:12 PM »
I gets lead inside by an official, opposite side of where the anthro cheetah is trying to escape, before I know it, the official shoves me in, closes the gate, pushes my tail out of the way to avoid the heavy gate.

Looking inside first thing I noticed is the heavy machine staring at us, first thing in my mind 'how to battle a big piece of machine?', as I walk around it, trying to find a weak spot, not yet noticing the cheetah
Info on my sona
Vay, female, Vaporeon, New York CIty, New York
Joseph, male, Jolteon, Kansas City, Missouri
Aaron, male, Flareon, McMinnville, Oregon
Arval, male, Umbreon,  San Francisco, California
Jyo, male, Espeon, Seattle, Washington
Linette, female, Leafeon, Biloxi, Mississippi
Grace, female, Glaceon, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sherrie, female, Sylveon, Las Vegas, Nevada

8 opposite gender mates:
Leonardo, male, Vaporeon, Venice, Italy
Robyn, female, Jolteon, Bridgetown, Barbados
Fleur, female, Flareon, Marseille, France
Aycan, female, Umbreon, Istanbul, turkey
Elise, female, Espeon, Basseterre, St. Kitts-Nevis
Zoran, male, Leafeon, Velez, North Macedonia
Florian, male, Glaceon, Craiova, Romania
Seth, male, Sylveon, Ashgabath, Turkmenistan

My other supporting sonas:
Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2017, 02:56:17 AM »
Ray strode into the arena, touting his shield and spear as he always did. His black armor plates shone slightly in the sun. Upon spotting his supposed opponents, Ray crouched slightly behind his shield, and split into ten of himself, each one exactly the same. They didn't call him 'The Guard' for nothing. The clones stacked up around the original, their shields locked together in makeshift fortifications. The Ray(s) then waited for the others, as he was a reactionary fighter.

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2017, 09:56:42 AM »
Alan still had no idea what was going on. From the middle of the field, he had an excellent view of what was going on, although, at the time, he couldn't see much, except for a particulair cheetah woman, who seemed to, unsurprisingly, be quite in distress.
After having observed the newfound terrain around him, he concluded that he didn't quite like being there, in the middle of the field...

"Well, let's try again, then!" He said, as he fumbled with his carburator, determined to not let his failed start hamper him in the looming 3'rd war.

He spun up his engine, and it began lousily puffing, but this time it kicked in, in all it's glory! Alan's radial engine roared like an american muscle car, as he switched on his hydraulics, and began swinging his guns around.

His mind instantly jumped to the damsel in distress he had just seen, before having started up. She looked like a fellow american, but he wasn't shure enough about that to put his money on it. Nevertheless, Alan was convinced that she needed a hand to safety! And the large boulder she was near, would provide the much needed cover for the old recon tank, as well...

"Allright! Off we go then!!!" Alan cheered, as he throttled up, and clutches his left crack.

The track spun up, and tore loose some sprites of dirt and grass, as Alan spun around his hull towards the boulder, before clutching in his right track as well, and began accelerating.
Even on his cold engine, it didn't take old Alan very long to speed up to over 40 km/h, and draw a thin plume of white smoke across the field, as he zipped acrossed it.

"DON'T WORRY, I'M COMING, MA'AM!!" He yelled, proudly, as he approached the boulder.

Al be it, completely unaware of the fact that he may have been exactly the thing that had caused the Cheetah all her distress...

« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 09:59:16 AM by A brisky little challenger »

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2017, 05:31:18 PM »
"What in the world?!" the cheetah proclaimed as she heard the iron foe roar. She was teleported over here with no weapons. All that was protecting her was a leather one-piece. If it came down to combat, she'd only stand a chance during fist fights, not fights against living armour.
Having her tail tucked between her legs, all of her attention was focused on the armoured fiend in front of her. She hadn't seen an escape, nor a place to hide. When she saw the monstrosity coming closer and heard it actually shouting to her, she decided to act quickly and ran away in a random direction, following the wall. Her speed more than matched that of her persuiter, but she knew she wouldn't keep it up for too long.

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2017, 02:00:05 PM »
"Wait, what in the heavens?"

Alan stopped accelerating as he suddenly saw the woman leg it with considerable speed, even for a fast recon tank like him...

"Now, why is she running away from me?" He thought, as he reached to builder, and abruptly slowed to a halt behind it's cover. Perhaps she was a German, And his fast approach scared her off?

"Eeeerhm... Keine angst!! Wir töten keiner zivilisten!" Alan stuttered in broken German...

I really should behave a little more calmy when approaching civilians. It always goes wrong there... He thought to himself, as he watched the woman run.
But, suddenly, the possibility that something else had scared off the cheetah arose in his mind.

Alan carefully crept around the builder, and peered over to the other side of the field, frantically trying to spot any potential treath.