The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Precrest Arena  (Read 10255 times)

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
Re: The Precrest Arena
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2017, 10:57:15 AM »
(I'm confused, how is someone able to scale up the metal/glass wall? And is there even such a thing as an open balcony here?)

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Most Online
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
  • Species: eevee
  • Height: 1'
  • Weight: 14.1 lbs
  • Currently: ^v^
« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2017, 02:49:38 PM »
( You can’t, the arena is currently fully enclosed in the strange metal and no balcony. The viewing is done through cameras and the tinted glass.  combatants are generally teleported in like everyone else as long as arena is operational as stated before. but  just let the other actions be though. ^-^   )

The timer above the arena continues it’s count down getting lower and lower, with the figure behind the panel just continuing to watch tallies go up on the three given options, while also keeping an eye on the fight with rather delighted face as they see the spearman and new comer on the attack, knowing just how much excitment this will bring to the audience.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 02:51:22 PM by ? »
Everything comes from nothing
Everything is something
So just let it all keep happening

Don't be a means to someone's end
It's all just beginning why can't we extend
An invitation to every hand

All hands can clap
All hearts are beating equally
The pulls of the air we're breathing

If we can believe in one part of it
Then we can believe in all of it
So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2017, 02:58:38 PM »
  Kittle giggled a bit as the metal box spook before the sharpest and burning pain went through his body as he fell to the ground. Making a pained scream before snapping out of it and using some of his glitter to patch the wound. Slowly healing it, as he didn’t know who attacked him other then that they will pay. As he stays low to the metal box and prepares a spell to shrink himself in size. As his eyes glanced around searching for whatever sharp projectile hit him. “Whoever hurt me, should say sorry. Or be sorry!” He said as he has his horn glow.
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: WereTonk
  • Coloring: Black with gold stripes
« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2017, 03:44:35 PM »
"Oh, dear... that was a gun shot!!"

The two warriors increased efforts had paid off, and the retainers pin failed as the loaded machinegun fell off of the tank.

However, Alan kept at full speed, now continually rotating his turret around, as he drove straight towards the ridgid-looking tree he had settled his scopes on, from the moment that the two assailants got hold of him.

He sped towards the tree and, just off of it, purposely allowed himself to slip off to the left, so that he impacted the tree fully sideways, going well over 55 km/H.

Offline Serena Moon

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Cheshire
  • Coloring: grey,black,cyan
  • Height: 1.5 m
  • Weight: 50kg
  • Build: average and curvy
  • Currently: Searching for a life long companion. It'll take a while.
« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2017, 02:24:26 AM »

Well nevermind. I must have missed something. I guess since precursor events could not be concluded then the whole action as itself is to be ignored. I withdraw my involvement.
"Give that bitch a cannon; bitches love cannons"
-Alucard, Hellsing Ultimate Abridged

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Most Online
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: December 15, 2017, 02:26:13 AM »
( It is all the first post with the set up,  I did in fact say to keep your actions in and it doesn't seem to have been ignored at all. Boo boo seemed to have responded to your actions along with others, including me ^-^   I was simply addressing Michen's question earlier, I could care less of how you word your entrance to be honest.   I'm sorry if you felt ignored. )
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 02:36:52 AM by ? »
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Serena Moon

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Cheshire
  • Coloring: grey,black,cyan
  • Height: 1.5 m
  • Weight: 50kg
  • Build: average and curvy
  • Currently: Searching for a life long companion. It'll take a while.
« Reply #66 on: December 15, 2017, 02:42:04 AM »
(Oh no I don't feel ignored. I just forgot about the definitions of the arena and posted an action outside of such dimensions.)
"Give that bitch a cannon; bitches love cannons"
-Alucard, Hellsing Ultimate Abridged

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: December 15, 2017, 02:50:09 AM »
( oh alright, though I wouldn't concern over that too much, I mean not everyone entrances here exactly lined up to that intro and I don't really mind, it isn't super serious rp or really important at all to the rp.  ^_^  well that's all I have to say, I guess    )
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 02:53:29 AM by ? »
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #68 on: December 15, 2017, 09:17:32 AM »
The two spearmen, too focused on their task, were unable to dodge the tree. They flew from the tank, and disappeared before they hit the dirt.
One of the spearmen ran up to the downed gun, and picked it up. He turned to the tank, and opened fire. Unused to the gun, he wasn't able to remain steady, and ended up dumping the entirety of the belt around the arena.

The initial Ray, along with his clones, hid behind their shields. However, three of them bit the dust, their shields no match for the machine gun. A round grazed Ray, and the clones around him formed a defensive circle around their progenitor.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf
  • Height: 6'3''
  • Build: Tall and broad-shouldered
« Reply #69 on: December 15, 2017, 02:29:02 PM »
Hunter, still moving along the arena wall with his shield raised, caught several rounds from the wildly firing Ray clone. Two dug themselves into his shield, but a third tore through the top of his great helm and sliced through his ear. He stumbled and fell, temporarily stunned by the burning pain and covered in a slick of blood from the newly created wound.
Predators vs. Prey double victory 1/7/18 - achieved with NovaKamikazi

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: December 15, 2017, 02:59:57 PM »

The figure in the room begins to make preparations for the selected option by the audiences poll, they start to move nobs and presss a view buttons before looking back to the monitors, they make one of the cameras zoom in on Hunter as they watch with excitment wondering if they will be the first blood of the battle, knowing the crowd will just eat it up even if they come back, that just keeps the entertainment going and besides they always did love seeing that expression of confusion form a newly resurrected ” combatant “ 

soon a red lights start to blink in the higher areas of the arena as the timers count nears to a end, it gives off a noticeably louder beep as each number goes down 5 . . . 4 . . . 3 . . . 2 . . . 1  the timer counters, shortly followed by a buzz as the timer shatters and vanishes into nothing, the figure reaches for their microphone and gets ready to enact the voted selection.
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #71 on: December 15, 2017, 05:50:22 PM »
Anna's eyes flashed through the intense action. She was wary about the voting thing, and things might just give a bad turn if she made the wrong move. Why didn't she have a weapon when she left? Perhaps she'd have to use her powers sooner than she expected. And after she used them once, the surprise advantage was gone anyway. And she reconed she probably needed to use them more then once, too. Her eyes went around, selecting a target... Then, her eyes rested on the cheetah. Unarmed, the best target, she thought. She made a sprint, keeping low. Then, she appeared in front of it. She narrowed her eyes before tension built up throughout her entire body.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #72 on: December 15, 2017, 08:18:09 PM »
The cheetah tried calling out to the dragon again, in the hope he could help her. "Hey, Kittle? Can you conjure a weapon I can use?" She started to panic as suddenly she heard a lot of bullets being fired. She turned to the noise and saw a gun being fired. Closing her eyes and folding her arms in front of her body, she took a defensive stance against the bullets. When she could no longer hear the firing, she opened her eyes. To her surprise she was unharmed, but it felt more like cheating death to her. Something she'd done already three times in the past 20 minutes. How many more times were there going to come?

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: WereTonk
  • Coloring: Black with gold stripes
« Reply #73 on: December 15, 2017, 09:36:13 PM »
Although even Alan's rear armour was strong enough to withstand his former top-mounted machinegun's rounds, initially fired in his direction, especially the few rounds that struck his exhaust manifolds, and caused some nasty holes and dents in the thin plate-metal constructions, particulairly stung

"Ouch, ouchouch OUCH, STOP THAT!" -Alan shouted as he traversed around to face the clone that had fired at him.

But, while he quickly scanned the area around him for any other threats, it almost seemed as if the majourity of his nameless enemies had simply vanished into thin air.

Closeby, he could still see the warrior that had gotten hold of his top-mounted MG, and further away, he saw some more. Including a pair of warriors that had seemingly been shot down by their comrade's awfull recoil controll...

Sigh...

"Well, it's clear that you don't know how to handle that, so why don't you put it down, before anyone else gets hurt!?" -He shouted towards the enemy warrior, as he carefully laid his coaxial's gunsights on the machinegun, in the clone's hands, and fired off a few rounds intended to knock it out of his hands.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2017, 02:57:58 PM »
  Kittle was caught in the hail of fly and have both wings torn. As sparkles puff on of him, being they he doesn’t have blood per say. As he now fell to the ground, slowly getting up. Feeling weak and a little sore being that steel still has iron even if not enough to burn. While we tried to fly but could only manage hops, and moved away from the metal box. Now preparing a spell, as he does it with haste. Casting it in a few moments and makes him invisible. So he could flee away from the battle for a bit and prepare another spell even though he’s running out of power for those spells. While he keeps a dead stare at the hare with a weird ranged weapon. Keeping quite to plan.
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.