The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Precrest Arena  (Read 10554 times)

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
Re: The Precrest Arena
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2017, 01:39:39 PM »

Name: Anna Steen
Species: White lioness
Armour/ clothing: Everyday clothing
Weapons: Claws, teeth
Special: Secret

The noise caused a stir in a unsuspicious area of the arena. Anna slowly raised his head, looking what's going on. She saw a tank, surrounded by warriors. She didn't know who to help, though. What was the meaning anyway? And why, and by who, was she brought here? Many questions, no answers... Perhaps joining the fight would bring something... She carefully and stealthily sneaked through the foilage to come a bit closer to the commotion.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2017, 02:52:10 PM »
  Kittle watched the two combatants discuss ways of defeating the metal box. As it just hit him that they are fighting. And had a slight evil grin on his face. While then gently flying up and judging the box. Knowing that if it was made with just iron, a simple touch would burn him. And he had his horn glow again while speaking arcane tongue. Casting a spell that forms a small balll of raw magic. And spits it the metal box. If it would hit, the ball would make a small blast. As he then quickly moved down close to the ground. Preparing another spell. “Why don’t you jut talk to metal box?”
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2017, 03:32:21 PM »
Anna noticed one of the fighters was a magic user. Curious, she sneaked closer to get a better look. She didn't want them to see her powers- not yet. Unless, of course, she was provoked all too much. But she knew she couldn't do anything against a full-armour tank.

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: WereTonk
  • Coloring: Black with gold stripes
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2017, 04:11:49 PM »
As Alan noticed the men coming out of the smoke, this time in four elements, he again simply reversed away from them. However, slightly loosing his temper with the strange soldiers, he wasn't planning on letting their charge be unacknowledged, as he charged all three of his machine guns, and got ready to fire a warning salvo right in front of the nearest element's feet.

But suddenly, the first explosion of today finally happened, and it was right in front of Alan's face...

The bang was reasonable small, and didn't seem like an impact of any projectile, or explosion of any charge, designed to be used against armour, but yet, the unexpected explosion startled him, and he came to a full stop.

Still being confused due to all the unexplainable events, Alan permitted himself a mere second to look around and spot anything that could've shot at him, but couldn't see a thing. Thus, began accelerating to avoid being hit by whatever it was, next time it fired.

"Sorry, boys! But, I'm a little overwhelmed here. I'll be back in a minute!!" -He politely announced to his attackers, right as he cut away from them, inches from their formation.

Despite his seemingly calm attitude, the tank was slowly beginning to panick.

He was just sitting at a bus station, no more than an hour ago, and now he seemed to be tangled into a strange conflict, against an unknown enemy, and, as he had already carefully observed his terrain earlier, seemingly invisible guns.

I'm not really beginning to get too old for this, am I?
-The old tank thought to himself...

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2017, 10:50:12 PM »
The cheetah didn't quite know what to make of the dragon's words. "Just talk? What good would that even do? This is an arena, and that thing looks like it was made to kill us!" The cheetah assumed that even only the thought would already be enough to give her a heart attack, which pretty much was the last thing she'd need in a situation like this. However, seeing that the dragon apparently knew magic, an idea started to form in her head... She put a fist under her chin, and a feint smile was forming on her face.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf
  • Height: 6'3''
  • Build: Tall and broad-shouldered
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2017, 07:25:26 AM »
Hunter was staring in shock at the small creature. Such a powerful arcane blast, from such a tiny thing? Magic was largely forbidden in his homelands, and thus was very rare, so he had little experience with magic users. He suddenly became very wary of all of the little dragon's movements. He'd grown up hearing stories of all the horrible things that sorcerers could do, from devastating attacks to more cruel spells which deformed the body and enslaved the mind.

He turned to the cheetah again, but still kept an eye on the little magic user. "Its possible we could reason with it. Monsters usually don't talk, however, this one tried to speak with me earlier," he explained. "I've no idea what it said, unfortunately."
Predators vs. Prey double victory 1/7/18 - achieved with NovaKamikazi

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2017, 08:30:55 AM »
The group closest to the tank saw an opportunity. They jumped at the tank as it passed, but only two were able to gain a foothold. The few that missed nodded, knelt, and vanished. The rest of the clones seemed to perk up, gaining the power of the sacrificed.  Those now on the tank tried multiple avenues of attack. One got an idea, and jammed his spear between the turret house and the tank's hull in an attempt to strike what he thought was a weakness, in this case the traversing ring.
The other clone struck at the machine gun mounted on the top of the tank, jamming his spear beneath where the gun and its housing met, forcing the spear against the weapon in an attempt to dislodge it.

((This is assuming that Alan is an M5, not an M3. If I'm wrong please correct me, Challenger.))

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2017, 02:45:41 PM »
  Kittle, being child like in mind and personality. Finished his spell with a giggle and made a basic illusion in himself. Which makes a after image of him, which gives the illusion that he’s at two places at once. Making it easier to dodge attacks. As he then flew over to the metal box and hovered above it. Watching the box being attacked as he then flex in a figure eight pattern in case any attacks were at him. “Hey metal box with wheels, I’m kittle! You look scared, maybe i can help you and then you won’t attack the kitty ladies or warrior?” He said looking around and then shaking his wings to puff out glitter. In hopes some of it blinds the attackers.
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Most Online
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
  • Species: eevee
  • Height: 1'
  • Weight: 14.1 lbs
  • Currently: ^v^
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2017, 03:20:55 PM »
( I’m probably just going to play the announcer/host person for a little bit, will probably join in arena later, bit busy.  : P and I’m pretty sure Brisky stated they were a late m3 in their character sheet, Ray )

The shadowy figure sits in a room watching the fights on a monitor, he seems to grin a little as he watches the strikes on the tank but looks over, seeming to be a little disappointed with the lack of action with some of the “ combatants “  in front of the figure sits a panel of controls as well as a screen showing statistics of sorts which is being glanced to, this is all of course out of the view of those in the arena.  The figure thinks of something that seems to give him a little laugh, they picks up a microphone and that voice from the start of this all this suddenly echos once more through the area, it seems pretty enthusiastic  “ Alright ladies and gentlemen, how about we twist this up?  Voting begins now! “ he laughs slightly again as hr puts the microphone down,  higher up in the area appears a number which  starts to count down giving off a faint beep as it moves down, the figure watches the votes on a screen, to what exactly happens at the end of the countdown is but a mystery now till the time comes for now nothing changed besides the counter showing up and the little beeps.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 03:24:15 PM by ? »
Everything comes from nothing
Everything is something
So just let it all keep happening

Don't be a means to someone's end
It's all just beginning why can't we extend
An invitation to every hand

All hands can clap
All hearts are beating equally
The pulls of the air we're breathing

If we can believe in one part of it
Then we can believe in all of it
So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2017, 03:43:03 PM »
((Ah, I was on my phone when I posted last. I wasn't able to check it.))

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2017, 04:23:48 PM »
The cheetah gave Kittle a weird look. A strange name for a strange creature... "Hey Kittle! Do you think you can conjure a weapon for me with your magic?" It might not be the best way to get a weapon, but if Kittle could help her in some way she'd at least have SOMETHING to defend herself with. Anything would be welcome at this point. Well, almost everything, as she could only really handle light weapons...

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: WereTonk
  • Coloring: Black with gold stripes
« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2017, 10:47:47 PM »
(@Vee; RayLeonarde: Well, the diffirences between the later variants of the M3, and the M5 Stuart seem to be minimal, and things that are diffirent don't really matter in this RP, so you may consider it an M5 to avoid confusion! :P   )

"Oooh, dear, they aren't soo fond of being left alone, it seems!" -Alan called out, as the two assailants managed to cling onto his hull.

The first warrior went for the turret ring, but, even with his seemingly supernatural strenght, his spear wasn't capable of harming the armour around it.

The top mounted machine gun however, wasn't as lucky.

As the second warrior attempted to jam his spear into the housing, he found that the thin retainer latches, and motor connections snapped quite easily, and within a moment the Browning machinegun flailed over forward, harmlessly pointing down towards the ground, with the only thing retaining it to the housing being a metal pin, near the pivot of the machinegun.

Suddenly, the strange, dragon like creature appeared above of Alan, asking him if he needed help.

He was quite pleasantly surprised, as this was the only person that had spoken to him, in this chaotic situation...

"Oh, hello there!"

"Thanks for the offer, but nah, I think I should quite be capable of handling this!" -Alan yelled out proudly, as he traversed his turret towards the first assailant, hoping to knock him off of his hull with his barrel, as he began accelerating to top speed, looking for the nearest tree to assist him with shedding the attackers.

"Hopefully, I can you speak to you in a minute, though!!"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2017, 01:56:15 AM »
((Gotcha))

The spearmen, dodging the rotating barrel, doubled their efforts on the machine gun, hoping to dislodge the weapon, as they thought it was the 'head' of the metal beast.

Offline Serena Moon

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Cheshire
  • Coloring: grey,black,cyan
  • Height: 1.5 m
  • Weight: 50kg
  • Build: average and curvy
  • Currently: Searching for a life long companion. It'll take a while.
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2017, 02:21:02 AM »

A blurred figure enters and scales the outer wall to reach a balcony with spectators. The figure ignores the audience and reveals herself.

Species: Americanus (Showshoe hare)
Fur: short grey
height: 198cm with ears
gear: Light US military grade battle armour
arms: twin revolvers, PGM Hecate II, and a durasteel katana.

She sets up her shot and aims at the dragon like figure's head. She lets off the shot from half the stadium away and penetrates the dragon's shoulder with a deep wound.
"Give that bitch a cannon; bitches love cannons"
-Alucard, Hellsing Ultimate Abridged

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf
  • Height: 6'3''
  • Build: Tall and broad-shouldered
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2017, 07:27:25 AM »
Hunter became excited upon seeing the spearmen expose a weakpoint in the behemoth, dislodging some component from its body. Perhaps there was a chance of surviving an encounter with it, after all.

His thoughts were interrupted when a loud bang echoed across the arena and the small, magic-using dragon named Kittle, apparently, was struck wuth some kind of projectile that moved too fast for Hunter to even see.

He immediately pulled out his shield and battleaxe again, raising the shield to cover as much of his body as possible, and scanned the arena in order to locate the source of the attacker. He couldn't see anyone in the arena who could have possibly done it.

Yet again, he must be facing some unknown, highly deadly technology or magical ability. He decided he would move around on his own again, and slunk off with his back to the arena wall and his shield raised in defense, still scanning the arena for this new combatant. He replaced his helm onto his head.
Predators vs. Prey double victory 1/7/18 - achieved with NovaKamikazi