The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur trump  (Read 2259 times)

Offline 0nefang

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
Fur trump
« on: October 20, 2017, 03:29:37 AM »
 this is just so form to see who's for Trump

Offline John Red Beard

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioren (Lion)
  • Coloring: Tan with auburn markings
  • Height: 6’ 4"quot
  • Weight: 225 lbs
  • Build: Tall, dad bod
  • Currently: Napping
Re: Fur trump
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 04:49:32 PM »
Or better yet, "Aw helllllllll naw!"
Tsaenoa (sounds like "sigh Noah")   Daome (sounds like "dow may")

Offline 0nefang

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 05:03:03 PM »
I support Donald Trump and his decisions and I live in Canadian I can already see what's going on what they want

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 08:15:00 PM by 0nefang »

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
  • Species: Lucario
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: 3'11"
  • Currently: On Cloud 9 with a Shadow Fox
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 03:48:58 AM »
I am with John Red Beard.  ^_^
  • Signature art by: Lucario by Me -- Flags by Bricket

Offline Timmy Fox

• The Royal Cutefox
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Received through special limited time events Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Squeak~
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Royal Cutefox
  • Coloring: Orange, white and dark brown
  • Height: 23 cm (~9"quotquotquotquotquotquotquot)
  • Weight: 5 kg (~11 lbs)
  • Build: Small, fairly average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Chasing a wild pie
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2017, 10:59:48 AM »
Not sure which I find worse, Trump or Theresa May/Brexit ..
Proud to be a furry!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2017, 01:30:15 PM »
I'm indifferent, but at the very least Trump has the balls to stand up to those authoritarian asshats that seem to be everywhere. At least he didn't want to start a war with another world power right off the bat. I'm sick and tired of being labelled as hateful/evil before I even open my mouth, so I support changing that attitude. I'm a straight, White, cisgendered male. What does that tell you about what I'm told, hmm? I have had some pretty significant problems I'm not willing to disclose here. If I was as 'privileged' as I'm called, I would have been able to just walk away from those past problems without any incident. But that didn't happen. And don't you dare tell me my problems are "inconsequential by comparison." Get to know me better and you might just learn why I say this.

I always look at things from as much of an objective standpoint as I can. My feelings do not override my ability to think logically by any metric. That's why the news media pisses me off so much. As someone who likes to use subtle subversions and riddle-like jokes, I can see right through every attempt to pull wool over my eyes and try to abuse my selflessness. They are as bad as Trump says, but I held this opinion for far longer than he's been on the forefront.

A good example of why I don't necessarily support Trump is something he said in a recent comment, in which he asked about revoking media licenses simply for a report based on what seemed like evidence to a point. Not to say the media hasn't hounded him with ungodly accusations that are completely unfounded and tried to unseat him with a myriad of lies and personal attacks, but that temper tantrum behavior is kind of an issue. Unprofessionalism does sneak in every so often.

That said, his opposition seems to function entirely on unprofessionalism. Destroying people's personal property,  threatening police and sometimes even killing them, abusing and exploiting people for their race/sexuality/gender,  covering up/ apologizing for crimes that don't suit their narrative and just straight up attacking people over their opinions. That shit is absolutely evil. Might as well just be inverted Jim Crowe laws.

Also the EU is vile and I've known that for years. So good on Britain.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 01:39:03 PM by Adorable Apostate »

Offline John Red Beard

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2017, 03:26:16 PM »
That's not how privilege works. Privilege is like getting a head start in a race. It doesn't guarantee you're going to win.

Offline Midnight Madness

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2017, 03:31:18 PM »
That kind of privilege doesn't exist. Period.

If it did, men, white people, straight people and cisgendered people would not constantly have mere accusations turned into convictions by lawmakers.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 03:40:03 PM by Adorable Apostate »

Offline 0nefang

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2017, 03:32:23 PM »
There's more Asian privilege than white privilege privilege there's more colored privilege than white privilege

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Offline Zae

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2017, 04:15:08 PM »
Personally glad Trump got in. His winning, and the populace's/media's (over)reaction just go to show that democracy is working as it should. Plus I love the fact that him winning has shown those who pay attention how hypocritical the elite and the media are, and how panicked they are by the fact that the status quo is being threatened. Change isn't a bad thing, our society is always in a constant state of change, and more often than not, "bad" shit happening is what is needed to push us towards being better. I wish the best of luck to him during his Presidency.

Offline John Red Beard

• Influential Ibex
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2017, 04:50:35 PM »
Well I don't know about asian privilege, but the systemic disparity favoring whites over blacks is a quantifiable, measurable phenomenon. Same with straight cis people over LGBT people, and men over women, although the latter is more complex.

Offline Midnight Madness

• Scented Skunk
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2017, 05:19:20 PM »
Alright, then let's see how favorably things rule for the next white guy they falsely label a NAZI and the next "marginalized" person who assaults a police officer/"privileged" person.

Privilege is a fallacy that assumes that all circumstances can be the same. Privilege is a fallacy that assumes that no other factors contribute to life's shortcomings. Privilege is a fallacy that presumes that everyone's just hateful and that's why there's a disparity.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 05:21:30 PM by Adorable Apostate »

Offline John Red Beard

• Influential Ibex
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2017, 05:37:10 PM »
Privilege doesn't assume any of those things. There are a lot of factors that go into determining the outcome of any situation. All the concept of privilege is is an acknowledgment that race (or gender, or sexual orientation) is one of those factors. And it is bared out by numerous studies and statistics.

Offline Midnight Madness

• Scented Skunk
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2017, 05:49:53 PM »
 Then prove it.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2017, 05:55:44 PM »
I'm going to go on ahead and intervene with this before this carries on, but please do remain on-topic and civil about this type of debate. The original-poster asked who was "For Trump" specifically.