The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)  (Read 46442 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
"Just something simple, something like bacon, eggs and sausages would do." His stomach lets out a growl at that. "I havent eaten since... a month ago? or longer..."
How the heck have you gone so long without eating?" Krystal asked as she caught back up to Trask and Wilco.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
"Whatever you want, pal," Trask said to Vosur. "These droids can cook up anything."

The droid in the Galley immediately went to work cooking Wilco's requested meal.

"And I share Krystal's question - how did you go a month without eating? How are you even still standing?" Trask asked Wilco.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
Wilco looks at the two of you. "Well... I'm not too sure either... Possibly that blue liquid that was in me helped... Idk..." He looks hungry, better wait until He's eaten to keep questioning him.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
 Krystal turned to the droid cook "Chicken quesdilla, extra cheese and a bacon surprize  omelette please."" she asked the droid. "and don't forget the sauce this time."

-Engine Room-

"The galley robots are online ,maybe you should grab something to eat." Serena suggested to Vosur.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 04:47:02 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
Vosur turned his attention to the galley droid before speaking up his order. "Some steak and sausage jambalaya. Extra spicy please." he spoke with a nod to it, then he returned his attention back to Trask, also having caught the last question he gave along with Wilco's last reply. "It may be a modified medical-gel that is sold by the same company we're going to. It has a saline, glucose, and protein mixture to also stave-off hunger in dire situations."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
(Just a heads up, this trip will last until everyone has had their meals - then the Steel Avenger will arrive at the Tech Company. Keep this rolling forward. In the discussion thread, I'd like some ideas for how we approach the situation there - diplomatic, militant, or clandestine.)

"I could go for a nice steak - medium rare, with a side of mashed potatoes," Trask ordered. As the droid went about cooking, Trask overheard Vosur's explanation. The Worgen shrugged and commented, "Sounds plausible. Regardless, Vosur... you said, I think, that you knew this tech company. What can you tell me about them?"

The droid finished Wilco's food and set it down before him. "Would you like a drink with that?" it asked.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
"I know their history a bit... at least what they tell employees and customers. Originally, they were a celestial-body mining supplier and R/D company. If it dealt with space-travel of any sort, they stuck their fingers into it. Then about a hundred-years after their start, they started going into planet-cracking themselves. Then after they found some weird artifacts, they started delving into the occult and strange incidents happened after that point. Most of the planet-cracking portion of the company dissolved and the remaining assets went back into the more-lucrative portions of supplying to celestial-mining operations and ship-maintenance contracting." he spoke, inhaling for a moment as he caught the scent of the spicy peppers being used for his own food. "To be honest, I think that a lot of the tech and applications predate the company by quite a bit. The relic of a firearm I have was issued to their security-personnel, but it bears the Sovereign Colonies Armed Forces symbol on the grip. Ammo's pretty easy to make for it with the right tools and it uses less energy than phaser weapons or my modified plasma cutter... speaking of which, it was originally surgical-equipment I had to tweak to make into a handheld weapon. And yes, it originally belonged to that company, but I was allowed to keep it under the circumstances that happened."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
The droid finished Vosur's meal and started on Krystal's meal as Vosur finished his explanation. "So would they be amenable to talk to us, maybe tell us who this mystery person is that's trying to frame the Lord-Admiral?" Trask asked Vosur.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
Vosur inhales deeply before the food was brought to himself, looking to Trask. "Honestly, not without official means of an investigation such as a warrant for search-and-seizure along with a lot of ranting-and-raving from them. They have not liked law-officials interfering with their businesses and they've fought tooth and nail to keep whatever companies they have left under their control. If the customer was a high-enough in the payscale to warrant custom augmentations like that into his-or-her body, I'm sure they're not going to give that name up without a fight or without a lot more money than the cost of the parts and operation." he spoke before he started to dig into the food.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
The Worgen hummed in thought. "That means we'll likely have to take it by force of go full clandestine, sneak in and steal it without tipping them off," he said. Trask thought, then said, "Let's just hope they have some of the information we need... maybe a positive location of this imposter. But going against his ship... That's gonna be tougher than finding him. Or her. Whoever it is."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"I could use my connections to get a warrent, or permission, if you want, or we can use the cloaking devices to sneak in." Krystal suggested. "Can't be that hard to strike up a deal with them, shame I don't have any of my operatives here."

Serena popped up on Krystal's shoulder "Trask  our current situational report and ship status i ready. I'm uploading it to your person data pad now."
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 12:24:55 AM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
(As a reply to this:
The droid finished Wilco's food and set it down before him. "Would you like a drink with that?" it asked.
Here is my answer)

Wilco nods. "Yes please."

(And Now, present time)

He just listens to the others talk, thinking to himself. He is muttering to himself, and accidentally says out loud "We could just send a team or two of the sneakiest crew members and steal the data." He said, smiling to himself, unbeknownst of his mistake.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
Vosur finishes up his food rather quickly before he resumed speaking again. "And to be honest, I feel like I was set-up to take the fall for our mysterious sith-wannabe. The call to Tondam seems too convenient to my tastes. So I don't mind being a lead-in guy for going into this one. I might be able to get you closest to the actual mainframe without attempting a blind-sneak. It's your call, Trask. "

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Re: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)
« Reply #643 on: August 11, 2018, 06:47:54 PM »
Vosur finishes up his food rather quickly before he resumed speaking again. "And to be honest, I feel like I was set-up to take the fall for our mysterious sith-wannabe. The call to Tondam seems too convenient to my tastes. So I don't mind being a lead-in guy for going into this one. I might be able to get you closest to the actual mainframe without attempting a blind-sneak. It's your call, Trask. "

"Honestly, I was hoping you'd want to," Trask said as his food was set down before him. "But I must stress, they cannot know you're there. Any suggestions for distracting them from you would be a valuable asset to this op. And remember, we're looking for files and intel that pertain to who this imposter is, and if we can, what his or her motives are. All we know at present is that this person is a cybernetic-enhanced Romulan, so start there."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Re: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)
« Reply #644 on: August 11, 2018, 10:58:11 PM »

"Honestly, I was hoping you'd want to," Trask said as his food was set down before him. "But I must stress, they cannot know you're there. Any suggestions for distracting them from you would be a valuable asset to this op. And remember, we're looking for files and intel that pertain to who this imposter is, and if we can, what his or her motives are. All we know at present is that this person is a cybernetic-enhanced Romulan, so start there."
" with pseudo force powers." Krystal added.