The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)  (Read 46360 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
*** Medical Bay ***

"He's on the bridge," the CMO responded to the Wolf. He pointed to a turbolift at the end of the hall. "That turbolift goes straight to the command deck - from there, it's a short walk to the bridge."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
The wolf nods and walks to the turbolift, taking it up to the command deck and making his way to the bridge. He looks for the Admiral.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
"Software's not my forte', but I can definitely get into the facility. Because I'm a long-time customer and prior maintenance-contractor with them, they have given me a lifetime warranty on my Kinesis and Stasis Modules. I could go in for some repair-work on them and get us as close-as-possible to their mainframe." Vosur spoke. "With the security and the anti-beaming shields they've got in place, I could get you almost within spitting-distance of it without having to send in a full infiltration team."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
*** Bridge ***

"Very well - I will summon you when we are approaching the facility," Trask told Vosur. "If you're friends with these guys, I see no reason to go in cloaked, and I'll let you do the talking. Just bear in mind, most of us are mercenary personnel contracting with the United Alliance Coalition. Except Krystal - she's NCC and the UAC Lord-Admiral's wife. Point is, we're representing a major power in the galaxy." Trask looked past Vosur and spotted the wolf. "I assume you're the injured patient my Chief Medical Officer was operating on; how can I help you?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rylou

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Bat
  • Coloring: Indigo and yellow
  • Height: 1m 60cm
  • Build: Fit but not
Rylou watched the exchange, smiling when he heard they wouldn't get shot at.
"Friendly people, that's what I like to hear."
Too lazy to live, too self-centered to die.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"After what we went through only hours ago, I'd be inclined to agree," Trask remarked. "Still... did you get any readings on that attacker? The one who showed up and crashed the party?"

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
*** Bridge ***

"Very well - I will summon you when we are approaching the facility," Trask told Vosur. "If you're friends with these guys, I see no reason to go in cloaked, and I'll let you do the talking. Just bear in mind, most of us are mercenary personnel contracting with the United Alliance Coalition. Except Krystal - she's NCC and the UAC Lord-Admiral's wife. Point is, we're representing a major power in the galaxy." Trask looked past Vosur and spotted the wolf. "I assume you're the injured patient my Chief Medical Officer was operating on; how can I help you?"

The wolf turns to Trask. "That I am. I'm looking for Admiral Makron, I was told He'd want to see me once I was cleared by the CMO?"

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"That'd be me," Trask said as he approached the wolf. The Worgen stopped just shy of him. "You took a hell of a beating on that station, son. What were you doing there that screwed you up so bad?"

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
"Not exactly friends, but I've got a good reputation with them." he spoke before he took a slight bow and left the bridge to go find the engine room to keep himself busy.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
"That'd be me," Trask said as he approached the wolf. The Worgen stopped just shy of him. "You took a hell of a beating on that station, son. What were you doing there that screwed you up so bad?"

"I don't really remember much of it... I only remember waking up in a tube full of this blue, dense liquid... My memory is telling me something, but I can't quite make it out..." He holds the chip out to Trask. "I was told that this chip would be useful to you. I don't remember what it contains..."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
*** Bridge ***

As Vosur left, Trask examined the chip in the palm of his hand, then handed it to Krystal. "Can you and Serena get any info off it?" he asked.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
*** Bridge ***

As Vosur left, Trask examined the chip in the palm of his hand, then handed it to Krystal. "Can you and Serena get any info off it?" he asked.
"I can try." Krystal replied taking the chip.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Ray had, somehow, ‘shut down’ after the transportation. He stood motionless in the transporter room, staring at the floor. Unless someone shook him out of it, the roboraccoon would come to a few minutes later.

Offline Rylou

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Bat
  • Coloring: Indigo and yellow
  • Height: 1m 60cm
  • Build: Fit but not
Rylou noticed the raccoon's silence, and walked 9ver to him, placing s hand on his shoulder.
"Ray, wake up bud. We're back on board."
Too lazy to live, too self-centered to die.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Rylou noticed the raccoon's silence, and walked 9ver to him, placing s hand on his shoulder.
"Ray, wake up bud. We're back on board."
  the Hologram of Serena appeared near Rylou. "He's just in a recharge cycle.."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13