The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)  (Read 46403 times)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
Re: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)
« Reply #420 on: November 08, 2017, 12:13:15 AM »
Tic blinks for a moment.
"...seems oddly creepy you have security cameras in people's rooms." Tic comments before bringing her eye back.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #421 on: November 08, 2017, 01:34:48 AM »
Tic blinks for a moment.
"...seems oddly creepy you have security cameras in people's rooms." Tic comments before bringing her eye back.
"security mesures nobody whatches them but me anyway." Serena replied. "I can only see the room not the bathroom and the occupants have the option to shut them off."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Species: shark
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
  • Height: 7'4
  • Weight: 192lbs
  • Build: A thin,slightly muscular body
  • Currently: I'm good all around
« Reply #422 on: November 08, 2017, 05:19:38 AM »
Lacar continued to work with Ray until the ship was around 87 % functional. "would you like the homours Ray." Lacar pulled out an ignition card from his pocket."Seems fair inced you help fix her up."
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #423 on: November 08, 2017, 05:40:51 AM »
Ray shook his head. "No. I have other things to attend to." He picked up his staff and walked away.

Jayce sighed, as he watched Ray from the security feeds. "You feel it too," he whispered to himself, as if Ray could hear him.

Ray reached the bridge, but stopped before the door. His one ear twitched as if something was whispering in his ear. His eyes closed as he tried to focus on the whispers. If one came by, it would appear Ray had fallen asleep on his feet.

Offline Rylou

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Bat
  • Coloring: Indigo and yellow
  • Height: 1m 60cm
  • Build: Fit but not
« Reply #424 on: November 08, 2017, 07:44:29 AM »
Rylou entered the bridge with Tic, making polite small talk on the way. He stopped when the doors opened, then wondered if Serena knew what he was tinkering with as he waited for orders.
Too lazy to live, too self-centered to die.

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
« Reply #425 on: November 08, 2017, 02:15:54 PM »
Lacar watched as Ray walked of then shrugged. "see yu around Ray!" he went into his ship inserting the card into his ships ignition unit giving it power with a smile on his face. He left the engines off only powering the ships lighting and equipment.
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #426 on: November 10, 2017, 02:10:12 AM »
Tic follows albeit a bit more awkwardly as she passes by people. She knew she should get better acquainted with the crew but after the exchange that had happened she was a bit more hesitant.

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fynx (American Fox/Lynx)
  • Coloring: Blue and white
« Reply #427 on: November 10, 2017, 04:31:15 AM »
The doctor sat quietly in the medbay, doing his level best to ignore the developments going on around him. He idly paged through patient histories, details about other members of the crew where available. Upon hearing the announcement that they would be arriving soon the mustelid sighed and stood up, dusting himself off.

The doctor walked to the elevator that would take him up to the bridge with all the joy of a man walking into a funeral. When he arrived at the bridge he looked around and sighed deeply. "So we're on our way into what I can only imagine is going to be a mess of a stealth mission, yes?"

Offline Rylou

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #428 on: November 12, 2017, 06:17:21 AM »
"It's not a stealth mission if half of us try and be detected."
Rylou explained.
"Tic and some others will enter stealthily while the other half cause a distraction."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #429 on: November 12, 2017, 11:25:40 PM »
"That's what we're hoping for," Trask said. "Well approach the station under cloak, then beam Tic and some of the others to the station in an isolated location - shouldn't be a soul in sight. They'll infiltrate the station, and those of us still here will take control of Marauder Drone-spawned starships; try and make this look like a raid, keep their attention on us while Tic and her team get what we need. Tic, you'll be looking for any files on the cyborg sith seen in the security recording at the observatory; start with any Romulan patients for Cyborg enhancements." Trask looked to the others. "No more than two additional members to Tic's team, to maximize operational chances of success. Volunteers, step up; the rest will stay here aboard the Steel Avenger to aid with the diversion." he again looked back at Tic. "Tic, after you have appropriated the intel we need, exfiltrate by any means necessary; that station should have a hangar, so you could try there. Use any means necessary." He looked over his team. "Any questions?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #430 on: November 13, 2017, 07:45:49 AM »
Ray, snapping out of his state, stepped forward immediately. "I will accompany the Convergent. Lest anything seek to harm her."

Jayce whispered to Trask. "Don't fight him on this, it'll get bad."

Offline Rylou

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #431 on: November 13, 2017, 08:05:40 AM »
Rylou also steps forward.
"I can keep stealthy, and if anything does go wrong I know people won't want to get close to someone with a flamethrower."

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #432 on: November 13, 2017, 01:35:16 PM »
Lacar smiled at his work before leaving his ship and heading up to the bridge walking through the doors after rylou had volunteered unsure of what he volunteered for.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #433 on: November 14, 2017, 12:58:18 AM »
"That's what we're hoping for," Trask said. "Well approach the station under cloak, then beam Tic and some of the others to the station in an isolated location - shouldn't be a soul in sight. They'll infiltrate the station, and those of us still here will take control of Marauder Drone-spawned starships; try and make this look like a raid, keep their attention on us while Tic and her team get what we need. Tic, you'll be looking for any files on the cyborg sith seen in the security recording at the observatory; start with any Romulan patients for Cyborg enhancements." Trask looked to the others. "No more than two additional members to Tic's team, to maximize operational chances of success. Volunteers, step up; the rest will stay here aboard the Steel Avenger to aid with the diversion." he again looked back at Tic. "Tic, after you have appropriated the intel we need, exfiltrate by any means necessary; that station should have a hangar, so you could try there. Use any means necessary." He looked over his team. "Any questions?"
"Trask, is there anything specific i should be whatching the scanners for?" Krystal and Serena asked simulantously
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #434 on: November 15, 2017, 12:45:24 AM »
Tic listened to the briefing recording every last word that was said.
"I understand, I can produce a magnetic field to interfere with any enemy scanners trying to detect us. While hacking I should note I am at most vulnerable as my core processer will be on display...so please keep gunfire to a minimal while I am at the terminal." Tic bows.
"Otherwise I will assure the mission is a success and I retrieve the data."

Reyela stirs in her sleep slowly waking up and looking around. She had heard the intercom earlier but didn't understand what it was about... however there certainly was a lot of commotion going on around the ship. Getting out of bed and stretching she looked around for something to entertain herself, but stayed in the room for now.