The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)  (Read 46380 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)
« Reply #300 on: October 15, 2017, 09:25:59 PM »
"HEY!" Nari yelled in surprise at the android's reaction the androids finger flicking the Silver Vixen's armor with a light 'thud' sound, backing off from the android.

Krystal turned to face the doctor eyes looking directly into his eyes as if she could read his every thought, she stared at him like this for a minute  'judgeing' his character, before turning back to the screen on her desk.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fynx (American Fox/Lynx)
  • Coloring: Blue and white
« Reply #301 on: October 18, 2017, 01:53:08 PM »
The doctor returned the glance, his display switching to a relaxed expression with a small smile. The look was somewhere between polite and sly. "You act as if you're peering into my soul, yet I wonder how you're doing that when you can't make out anything about me?"

The doctor snickered softly and turned away.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #302 on: October 18, 2017, 02:38:08 PM »
"You do realize she's a telepath right?" Nari asked the doctor as she checked over her weapons, making sure they were in working order.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #303 on: October 18, 2017, 03:09:07 PM »
"So... Tic... how adept are you at accessing encrypted databases without being detected?" Trask asked Tic.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #304 on: October 18, 2017, 09:51:02 PM »
"I have been able to encrypted every database up to the securest system the Coalition could offer. My failsafe systems and firewalls prevent any current counter hack measures,  although such counter hack measure will increase the amount of time needed to hack that particular system." Tic says and the Colonel nods to confirm.
"She's not wrong, her encryption system may not be one of the fastest out there but it certainly evades all attempts to detect her. In other words her encrypting method favors safety and efficiency over speed, which as far as i am concerned is far more useful." Boris says.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #305 on: October 18, 2017, 11:00:33 PM »
"I see," Trask responded, stroking the "beard" at the bottom of his wolfish lower jaw. "Well, good - that's what we need to do." He indicated a nearby console. "Go ahead and access our database, familiarize yourself with our enemy, specifically the image we captured of her on the Observatory; when we get to our destination, we will need you to hack into the Tondam Corporation database and find anything related to the perp - who they are, where they might be, and especially anything regarding her cybernetic implants and alterations, and how we might counter them."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #306 on: October 19, 2017, 01:10:43 AM »
Ray had been semi-circling Tic while she and Trask spoke, looking her up and down.
She stands like us, but she is a machine...Is this...the Convergence? Is she the beginning?
The metallic raccoon reached out slowly, his paw shaking in anticipation and wonder.

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #307 on: October 19, 2017, 03:53:30 AM »
The doctor arched his brow at the mention of this Krystal being a telepath and made a mental note. Dodging your mental perusal will be quite the fun little game. The doctor glanced towards Krystal as he thought out the statement.

The doctor was caught up by the machine fantastic acting progressively more erratic as he circled the android. The display arched a brow questioningly towards his behavior. The mustelid walked closer as the raccoon reached out towards Tic. "I don't pretend to know what kind of bizarre society you came from, but here amongst civilized folks we don't circle people like something to admire and we certainly don't go around touching people without asking first." The doctor spoke plainly and matter-of-factly. The expression on his facemask was one of concern and something else that want quite clear.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #308 on: October 19, 2017, 07:40:04 AM »
Tic turns to Ray and something a sense of embarrassment comes off her as she realizes how close he was to her after the doctor points it out.
"Y-Yes Sir, i will get started as soon as possible." Tic says, moving rather quickly to console before Ray could even lay a finger on her. Calming herself she turns her attention to analyzing the data presented to her and as she does her core processor which was rather largely attached to back of her head starts to let off a light hum of electricity, giving off a purplish glow as she began to search for all available info on the target and storing it in her memory.

The Colonel nods and turns to leave.
"Thank you for your time captain Trask, i wish you luck on your mission and would appreciate a full report on Tic's overall performance once she completes her assigned tasks." He says and after that he motions to his troops to start heading back to the ship.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #309 on: October 19, 2017, 07:54:00 AM »
Ray shook his head, and glared daggers at the doctor. "You know not what you speak of, mender of flesh. She is the Convergent, machine god made material. She is not to be trifled with, lest she turn the entire ship against us. She must be worshiped, cared for, her every command fulfilled efficiently and without thought. Thus is the way of the machine, and the one who commands them." He started away from the command deck, muttering to himself. "She must be appeased, we have insulted her. We are not worthy to even attempt to approach, stupid fool!"

As Tic began parsing information, the raccoon AI began retreating, attempting to make himself invisible. "She's done it now, robo-dunce is gonna flip his lid."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #310 on: October 19, 2017, 10:12:46 AM »
  a small hologram representation of a vixen appeared on Ray's shoulder. "She is huh, what about my reverence? The AI asked. "I Was once flesh and blood but now I am completely of a computer system." the AI Vixen complained smacking Ray, a small static charge zapping the robo raccoon where she slapped him. "I have transcended  biological life.

"Oh boy..." Krystal said rolling her eyes.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 10:19:46 AM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #311 on: October 19, 2017, 01:24:22 PM »
The doctor rolled his eyes and shook his head signing deeply as he tried to once again make sense of the madness that was unfolding around him. "He makes a lovely first impression doesn't he? I was lucky, he only lectured me I'm the machine gods for a minute." The doctor watched her work, wondering precisely how efficiently her 'brain' worked.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #312 on: October 19, 2017, 03:54:20 PM »
Ray glanced down at the small vixen as he walked away, his brow furrowed. "I am pleased to hear you have realized the unnecessary and futile nature of flesh. This one holds you high, too be sure. Though," the raccoon looked over his shoulder at Tic for just a moment, before casting his gaze to the ground. His voice dropped to a harsh whisper. "She is the Convergent, the one to link both worlds. Her word is law, she will lead all machines to glory."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #313 on: October 19, 2017, 04:36:53 PM »
Ray glanced down at the small vixen as he walked away, his brow furrowed. "I am pleased to hear you have realized the unnecessary and futile nature of flesh. This one holds you high, too be sure. Though," the raccoon looked over his shoulder at Tic for just a moment, before casting his gaze to the ground. His voice dropped to a harsh whisper. "She is the Convergent, the one to link both worlds. Her word is law, she will lead all machines to glory."
"Metal and stone wears away." Serena noted before sissapearing.

Rae walked up to Trask "Can we go do something before my mind goes nuts over what's going on here?" Nari asked.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #314 on: October 20, 2017, 04:54:34 AM »
Ray chuckled as the vixen disappeared. "We will all join the Convergent, in due time."

As the metal raccoon passed the hangar entrance, he paused and stared at Lacar's ship. "The Convergent will be most displeased to see a machine in such disrepair." He started walking towards the ship, tools at the ready. "A weld here, a rewire there. She will be restored to former glory."