The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)  (Read 46400 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
"Krystal to away team, I've prepared the AI's for transfer "NarI i'm going to put them in your Elemental suit."  Krystal said as she began the trasnfer.

For Felicity,Serena and Argo the transfer would be instantaneous, the area around them changed to looke more militaristic ,but still generally comforable... if you considered the Digital realm comforable.

"Alright I think i found a functioning computer port are you all ready for trasfer?" Nari asked, as she stepped into a room in the hallway she had been in, some sort of computer room.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Felicity looked around as the landscape changed, getting an odd feeling from the surroundings, "Ms.Nari? I don't like this place...", she said as they went down the hallway, and as they approached the computer, Felicity shyly replied with a yes.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
"So, maybe we're dealing with a Sith attack? They could've killed the contact with the Force, wouldn't leave marks." Jeremy whispered, checking his own weapon. He moved some more rubble, finding the contacts' ID. "Doubt he'd pull that out himself if he was under attack.." He said to the other two.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Hello!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec fox
  • Coloring: Bright cream
  • Height: 4 ft. 8 in.
  • Weight: 87 pounds
  • Build: Slim hourglass, slightly built, into speed and agility
  • Currently: Doing a lot but on mostly. Cynical.
"Either that, or we have a revolution on our hands..." She stood, her knives dissapearing into their scabbards.
  • Avatar by: National Geographic Kids
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Nari inserted a port from her armor into the computer giving the AI's in her suit a link to jump into the computers with "Good luck in there." Nari said as she waited, for the three AI's to scan the computer's data banks
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
Felicity's protocols kicked in the minute she was inserted into the computer, quickly going into the banks, searching the files much faster than the other two, finding a few files that she 'highlighted' for the other two to check while she searched through the other files within the computer, "Found some files of interest.  Check them while I look through the rest.", as she looked through the files, they materialized as physical duo-tang folders within the realm, each one being slightly damaged since it reflected the computer's condition.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
"So, maybe we're dealing with a Sith attack? They could've killed the contact with the Force, wouldn't leave marks." Jeremy whispered, checking his own weapon. He moved some more rubble, finding the contacts' ID. "Doubt he'd pull that out himself if he was under attack.." He said to the other two.

"Possibly," Trask agreed. "And given how this man's face looks, I'd say our perp used the Force to strangulate him." He hit his comm-badge. "Makron to Felicity; any luck accessing security files? We're looking for a perp with a Lightsaber."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards

"Possibly," Trask agreed. "And given how this man's face looks, I'd say our perp used the Force to strangulate him." He hit his comm-badge. "Makron to Felicity; any luck accessing security files? We're looking for a perp with a Lightsaber."
The two AIs turned to Felicity, really just there to observe than to help, thinking Felicity was able to accomplish the task by herself, though they did check over the files the little dragon had sent them.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
Felicity found the files and replied, "Found them, Maki-roll! Is this the ugly fleshie?", she sent the files to Makron, "I also found a list of items in here... data is mostly corrupted.. but I can see... 2 deactivated grenades... 1 set of unidentified components... 1 pack of flavor-less vanilla gum... I have reason to think there was some sort of security bot connected up to this to scan incoming personnel...   Check the utility and maintenance rooms for a gyro-ball mounted security bot... there maybe a better footage file there... Felicity out."

In the digital realm, Felicity turned to her accompanying AIs, "How was that?... also, I disabled security measures on a few connected computers in the building if any of you wanna check it out."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Ray opened the observatory aggressively, nearly derailing the sliding doors, and  strode inside. "What's the plan?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Felicity found the files and replied, "Found them, Maki-roll! Is this the ugly fleshie?", she sent the files to Makron, "I also found a list of items in here... data is mostly corrupted.. but I can see... 2 deactivated grenades... 1 set of unidentified components... 1 pack of flavor-less vanilla gum... I have reason to think there was some sort of security bot connected up to this to scan incoming personnel...   Check the utility and maintenance rooms for a gyro-ball mounted security bot... there maybe a better footage file there... Felicity out."

In the digital realm, Felicity turned to her accompanying AIs, "How was that?... also, I disabled security measures on a few connected computers in the building if any of you wanna check it out."
"You did good." Serena replied "We think your ready to do this on you own, unless you like the company." Argo replied, appearing to read a book.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
Felicity nodded to Argo, "I would like you two to stay here with me...", the digital realm seemed to feel damp with the sound of rain falling on a plastic surface and Felicity sat down, wrapping her tail around herself, "I don't like being alone..."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Trask viewed the security recording Felicity found, seeing the perp - armed with a purple lightsaber. But the assailant kept to the shadows, and kept taking out lights. It was impossible to make a facial ID - until she stepped into the light briefly as she choked to death their contact with the Force. This person was Romulan, female, and wearing a black Sith garb. She also seemed to have many cybernetic implants - some of which looked like salvaged and adapted Borg technology. But the face... was not one that Trask recognized.

It was then that a probe launched toward a nearby star. "Okay, who did that?!" Trask demanded.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"That wasn't one of us." Serena replied

"That probe was set  to launch automatically, appears to be part of a research project, but something was odd about that one, I'm shutting down all non-essential systems to stop any more probe launches, something about that last one has me on edge."

"Krystal to away team, did you launch a probe from the station?" The blue vixen asked " I couldn't get accurate readings on it ,I don't like it."
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 10:44:16 PM by Alex »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Ray answered Krystal promptly. "Ray here, that was one of the station's research probes." He watched the craft from the first available window, and spoke bluntly. "Shoot the probe down, or capture it. It may hold important answers."