The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)  (Read 44192 times)

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Hello!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec fox
  • Coloring: Bright cream
  • Height: 4 ft. 8 in.
  • Weight: 87 pounds
  • Build: Slim hourglass, slightly built, into speed and agility
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Doing a lot but on mostly. Cynical.
Shivering from the weird sensation she followed him, nodding to the holographic crew.
  • Avatar by: National Geographic Kids
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
As the others spoke, Felicity got off Markus' shoulder and lept towards Krystal, making an awkward flap of her wings as she slammed into Krystal's chest, but soon climbed up her chest to perch on her shoulder, "S-so... I'm with you?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
(Waiting on Blaine, Alex and Raz to board the Steel Avenger before we get underway.)
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Nari sighed hearing odd stories about teleporters but pressed the comm badge and took a deep breath.

"OOMF!" Krystal spat out when the nano dragon hit her cheast. "Yeah, might want to learn how to fly before you jump next time." Krystal replied.

Serena popped up on the table "Actually to be more specific your with me." the hologram vixen noted.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
Jeremy took the small device and clicked it, suddenly transporting to the ship. He landed, catching himself and taking a deep breath. After regaining his nerves, he followed the others.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
Nari sighed hearing odd stories about teleporters but pressed the comm badge and took a deep breath.

"OOMF!" Krystal spat out when the nano dragon hit her cheast. "Yeah, might want to learn how to fly before you jump next time." Krystal replied.

Serena popped up on the table "Actually to be more specific your with me." the hologram vixen noted.

Felicity looked down at the table before looking at Krystal, "Sorry...", she then jumped down to the table, poking at the hologram, "What are you?", she said in a puzzled tone, unintentionally being cold about it.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards

Felicity looked down at the table before looking at Krystal, "Sorry...", she then jumped down to the table, poking at the hologram, "What are you?", she said in a puzzled tone, unintentionally being cold about it.
Serena crossed her arms in disappointment at the dragon's tone. "Like you I'm an AI being except unlike you i'm not made of Nano bots my form is only shown in a hologram, perhaps I can teach you what I know and make you that much more useful and perhaps you can have a little fun, just don't wreck anything alright?" the hologram Vixen asked.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 05:34:16 PM by Alex »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
Felicity's tail did a small wag, a childish smile on her face, "I would love that!", an abrupt shake of her tail shot out a ball of orange light, but the moment she noticed what she accidentally did, she clicked her tail and made the ball dissipate.  "When can we start?" 

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
She watched the AIs and shook her head, going back to waiting.
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Trask was already on the bridge by the time the others arrived, sitting in the Admiral's chair. "Take your seats, people - we're about to get underway," he requested.

"Orbital traffic control signals we are clear to depart," stated the holographic Blood Elf at the Comm station.

"Understood. Helm, take us out - one-quarter impulse power," Trask commanded.

"One quarter impulse, aye," the Helm officer - a holographic Night Elf - responded. The hull of the Steel Avenger shuddered slightly as engines engaged, and the ship began moving forward.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
She sat in one of the chairs as things began to move. She switched off her mic., pulled something up in her helmet through voice command and sat back, occasionally twitching.
FennecFoxPassin'Through

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Nari leaned against the wall  crossing her arms, despite the ship's movement the Silver Vixen didn't even seem to budge as the impulse engines kicked in, she just stood there cold stare from inside her Clone trooper style helmet staring out into empty space.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
Jeremy found a chair, kicking his feet up and lighting a cigarette. He awaited the second briefing, messing with his wrist device until everyone was ready.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
(Waiting on you, Raz.)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
(Waiting on you, Raz.)
(and he's waiting on me to reply.)

"Well you just gonna stand there?" Serena asked "Common touch me." the hologram vixen added.