The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)  (Read 46145 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Felicity nodded, "Just make the data available to me and I'll download them."

((So sorry I'm holding this back))

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Hello!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec fox
  • Coloring: Bright cream
  • Height: 4 ft. 8 in.
  • Weight: 87 pounds
  • Build: Slim hourglass, slightly built, into speed and agility
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Doing a lot but on mostly. Cynical.
(It's ok, at least it isn't dying yet)
  • Avatar by: National Geographic Kids
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
*** Mercenary Warship Steel Avenger, approaching Postok Observatory ***

It was another hour or so before the Steel Avenger arrived at its destination. "Everyone, ready yourselves - we're approaching the observatory," Trask told the others. The warship decelerated, and the observatory was in sight. "Comms, open a channel," Trask commanded.

"Channel open, Admiral," the Night Elf at the comms console reported.

"This is the Mercenary Warship Steel Avenger to ISC Postok Observatory, if you can hear me on this channel, please acknowledge this transmission," Trask spoke. There was no response for a good minute. "Admiral Trask to anyone aboard the Observatory, please respond." Still no answer. He looked to the others. "Anyone got any opinions?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Hello!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec fox
  • Coloring: Bright cream
  • Height: 4 ft. 8 in.
  • Weight: 87 pounds
  • Build: Slim hourglass, slightly built, into speed and agility
  • Currently: Doing a lot but on mostly. Cynical.
She shrugged, "Dead?" she spoke, a quiet silky voice.
  • Avatar by: National Geographic Kids
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
*** Mercenary Warship Steel Avenger, approaching Postok Observatory ***

It was another hour or so before the Steel Avenger arrived at its destination. "Everyone, ready yourselves - we're approaching the observatory," Trask told the others. The warship decelerated, and the observatory was in sight. "Comms, open a channel," Trask commanded.

"Channel open, Admiral," the Night Elf at the comms console reported.

"This is the Mercenary Warship Steel Avenger to ISC Postok Observatory, if you can hear me on this channel, please acknowledge this transmission," Trask spoke. There was no response for a good minute. "Admiral Trask to anyone aboard the Observatory, please respond." Still no answer. He looked to the others. "Anyone got any opinions?"
"I'm no Jedi, but it seems awfully quiet out here, as if there was an attack that annihilated everything living or robotic, or an ambush in waiting." Nari replied, grabbing her bowcaster from the metal back holster on her armor.

Serena nodded sending Felicity the data. "That should be it the rest is up to you to learn, you have the potential to save lives and prevent war." Serena spoke, cut off as a large orange scaled dragon landed near the two. "with these abilities comes great responsibility use them wisely, little dragon." Argo, the orange dragon  AI added.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 01:17:49 AM by Alex »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
Felicity backed up, doing a backwards somersault before looking at the dragon, after thanking Serena, "Ah! Who are you?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
"Agreed. It's a trap waiting to be sprung." Jeremy said, standing up and unslinging his SAW. He stood by, awaiting Trasks' orders.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Felicity backed up, doing a backwards somersault before looking at the dragon, after thanking Serena, "Ah! Who are you?"
"I'm Argo another AI."TH dragon said, explaining himself simply.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
Felicity extended her tail out to Argo's to shake a hand, "Nice to meet you, Argo!  I'm Felicity... I uh... came from a containment cell... but now I'm gonna be hacking things!",  she then looked around the room, "Where everyone go?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"On their mission." Serena replied.

"I've been meaning to ask Felicity, can we study you so perhaps me and Serna could become like you? We do not wish to harm you ,but we've been looking for a way to return to the real world." Argo said

"We were once real beings, thought technology out thoughts and everything about us were saved from destruction." Serena explained.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
Felicity vigorously shook her head, "N-no! I'm not permitted to say it... The only thing I CAN say is... it's a puzzle...", she was silent for a good few minutes, "There is a... program in me that forces me to not say... and if I do.. I get hurt...", she then attempted to say it and it caused a complete power surge in the entire ship for a few moments.

Afterwards, she collapsed on the floor of the world, breathing heavily, "Th-that's what happens... I-it's much worse then when I'm in a physical form... I-I would tell you... but it hurts me too much to... you'll just have to figure it out on your own...", she laid on the floor for another while before speaking again, "I can give you hints, however... I will say this:   What is seen in an AirPort scanner? I know it's vague... but I can't give anything else... Sorry...", she was bummed out by this too, as her programmed nature was to help those she trusted.

((In GS, Felicity has been wiped of the Hint Programming due to the port she was in causing a system frying, causing her to rebuild herself, thus that is when she meets Amps.))

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Felicity vigorously shook her head, "N-no! I'm not permitted to say it... The only thing I CAN say is... it's a puzzle...", she was silent for a good few minutes, "There is a... program in me that forces me to not say... and if I do.. I get hurt...", she then attempted to say it and it caused a complete power surge in the entire ship for a few moments.

Afterwards, she collapsed on the floor of the world, breathing heavily, "Th-that's what happens... I-it's much worse then when I'm in a physical form... I-I would tell you... but it hurts me too much to... you'll just have to figure it out on your own...", she laid on the floor for another while before speaking again, "I can give you hints, however... I will say this:   What is seen in an AirPort scanner? I know it's vague... but I can't give anything else... Sorry...", she was bummed out by this too, as her programmed nature was to help those she trusted.

((In GS, Felicity has been wiped of the Hint Programming due to the port she was in causing a system frying, causing her to rebuild herself, thus that is when she meets Amps.))
"So let me get this straight. We're not allowed to study you to find out on our own how you work?" Serena asked.

"Do you need help with anything?" Argo asked. "We might be able to help you clear some buggy programming if you permit it."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Ray, who had remained dead silent, spoke up. "Ambush or no, we need to find our contact." He turned, and started for the airlock. "I will go alone if I must," he rasped with dreary monotony.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards

"So let me get this straight. We're not allowed to study you to find out on our own how you work?" Serena asked.

"Do you need help with anything?" Argo asked. "We might be able to help you clear some buggy programming if you permit it."

"You can study me, but I can't blatantly give anything away verbally. However, you may also need permission from the captain since he was the one who ordered me, as I don't want either of you to get in trouble...", Felicity looked around the room, seeing it rather empty unsettled her.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
"Ray is correct - we need to locate our contact. It could be he's not here yet, but I have a hunch..." he turned to a Holographic Pandaren woman. "Commander, you have the bridge. Alert me to anything you detect." The Pandaren nodded wordlessly, and Trask rose from his seat, readying his assault rifle. "We transport aboard - it's not pleasant, but it's quick. Follow me," he told the others, heading for the transporter room.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.