The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From The Ashes (Sign-Up/Discussion Thread)  (Read 22941 times)

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
Re: Coalition Operations I: From The Ashes (Sign-Up/Discussion Thread)
« Reply #270 on: September 14, 2018, 09:22:03 PM »
Hm... I'll try to start something when I wake back up. But has anyone heard from Wilco recently? I haven't seen much from him.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #271 on: September 14, 2018, 10:49:55 PM »
I haven't. I imagine he's busy with school or something.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #272 on: September 15, 2018, 08:01:01 AM »
And sorry for the odd format, I couldn't really think of good details yet to give. I'll add more when Alessia or Wilco post. After all, there's supposed to be more activity with them than there would be with Vosur.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #273 on: October 14, 2018, 01:41:34 AM »
Sorry if I'm being the silent type. Wilco, being in his current situation, would be more likely to stay silent and prep in case things go south, not be a talker.

(Btw, sorry if I took control of the lobby scene with the amount of people in it. Just wanted to do something to help is all.)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #274 on: October 14, 2018, 01:44:56 AM »
If I had any objections, Wilco, I would have voiced them. Ask Alessia, I have a habit of speaking my mind with the softness of a hammer. In my view, what you did in the lobby was fine, and actually fit for Krystal, given her status and history. It's a long tale going back through multiple RPs Alessia and I have done.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #275 on: October 14, 2018, 07:26:33 PM »
And sorry for the odd format, I couldn't really think of good details yet to give. I'll add more when Alessia or Wilco post. After all, there's supposed to be more activity with them than there would be with Vosur.
sorry running out of ideas to keep Krystal talking.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #276 on: October 14, 2018, 07:32:35 PM »
My next one will probably have everyone start returning to the ship then. Could take me a bit to come up with the full details.

Offline Inb4Cloaker

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Golpe De Estado.
    • Awards
  • Species: Urban Tabaxi
  • Coloring: He has white fur all around with the exception of his natural stripes, which are black. His eyes are light orange.
  • Height: 6'6
  • Weight: 157 Pounds
  • Build: Thin and tall, very dexterous and flexible. Not incredibly muscular but still in shape.
  • Currently: All alone in a combat zone.
« Reply #277 on: October 15, 2018, 12:15:22 AM »
Hey, is this rp still open for new recipients¿ I am having trouble finding any active ones here on FF.
  • Signature art by: N/A
“I’m gonna miss seventy-five percent of my shots one-hundred percent of the time.” -That guy with a ton of ammo.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #278 on: October 15, 2018, 12:34:50 AM »
Hey, is this rp still open for new recipients¿ I am having trouble finding any active ones here on FF.
I believe so but we're kinda far into the plot have you taken a look at Galactic society?
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #279 on: October 15, 2018, 05:29:37 PM »

We could fit you in, but as Alessia said, we're kinda far into the plot. You'd have an easier time introducing yourself in Galactic Society. It's over in the Fun RP section.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #280 on: October 15, 2018, 09:23:14 PM »
I do apologize for the wall-o-text here, but this should get all of us back to the ship hopefully.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #281 on: October 15, 2018, 09:38:45 PM »
I do apologize for the wall-o-text here, but this should get all of us back to the ship hopefully.
sometimes there's big post sometimes their small short ones..

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #282 on: December 06, 2018, 12:43:11 PM »
So, who're we waiting for? I usually keep track, but we've had a burst of posts in the RP a few days ago.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #283 on: December 06, 2018, 11:43:59 PM »
At this point, we're waiting on Ray. But if he doesn't post in the next day or so, I'm gonna make one.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #284 on: December 07, 2018, 02:50:05 AM »
Oops! I didn’t realize.  I’ll have something down soon.