The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Training Days  (Read 6299 times)

Offline Vortex Cynbel

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Blue
  • Build: Normal
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I wanna learn to code dammit x3
Re: Training Days
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2017, 04:30:00 PM »
Vortex never really liked training so this wasn’t something he was looking forwards too. But then again what was the worst that can happen? ~He thought

I believe this is going to be easy though. After all, I’ve been going through this is nothing! Just look at them all of those people. Just weaklings. Welp same goes for me too though.

His thoughts pause for a second. He turns his head and faces the sky.

We are all just dust flying through the wind. Unlike dust though, we are in control of our actions, or... are we? Ugh, well I am working myself over nothing again.

Vortex lies down. He puts his hands on the back of his head like a pillow and just stares into the vastness of the sky. As the sun starts appearing in the distance little by little he raises his paw trying to grab it. ~He sighs as he closes his eyes.

I really can’t afford to sleep now. ~He thought. I’ll make sure not to lose consciousness but I really need to relax a bit before this.
  • Avatar by: Nana (from furry amino)
  • Signature art by: Fable

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
Re: Training Days
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2017, 07:18:26 PM »
As the time was ticking by, the Sergeant looked at his water-proof watch on his right wrist. He noticed some came early, others on time, and then there were some who were late.
Regardless, it was Pandadox's time to shine as a commander. It wasn't the polar bear's job today to punish subordinates for coming to late, unless things would get out of hand, of course.
No, this time it was a test for his black-and-white subordinate to prove himself fit to lead.

That, however, didn't mean he couldn't give some help here and there. He whispered: "Don't forget to undertake the appropriate action when someone is late."
The panda simply nodded, nearly unnoticeable, as in response to his superior.

At 5AM sharp, Pandadox ordered for everyone to line up and pay attention.
He felt not a lot had to be said, other than: "This course you see? Complete it."
He felt it spoke for itself.

The Sergeant, however, felt a little bit more needed to be added and spoke up: "Today might seem like a rather basic training, but we need to see you're at minimum capacity that is expected of you guys. Complete the course as fast as you can. It's fair play today, so no trying to bring each other down to get to the finish first. You will get penalised if you do. The one who comes in first can get an hour of extra sleep. The one who comes in last will need to do clean-up duty tonight. So get going!"

Everyone who was there on time could immediately start, but anyone who came in any later than 5AM, Pandadox spoke to separately: "Do 50 push-ups before starting."

• Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter