The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Training Days  (Read 6300 times)

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Poster
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
Re: Training Days
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2017, 08:02:30 PM »
Next day, 4AM.

Cold. The morning was very, very cold. Didn't bother the sergeant, however.
Standing in front of the mirror, checking his teeth, he sighed.
"It's the start that's always the hardest."
Continuing to mumble to himself for the next five minutes, he finishes preparing himself and steps outside.
Breathing in the fresh morning air, he heads towards the sleeeping barracks.
On his way there, he comes across his corporeal.
"Goodmorning, Pandadox."

The panda sniffled, scratching his nose.
"Goodmorning, sergeant."

"You ready for the new recruits?" Cold asked, trying to measure up how ready he really was.
"Yes." Pandadox replied, giving a slight nod.
"Good."
And with that, they both walked the last few minutes in silence towards the barracks.

Once there, they opened the door and stood in the door opening while sergeant Cold shouted: "Goodmorning, greenies! Time to get up and ready. We'll be waiting for you at the training course. Get ready and make sure you have enough to eat, but hurry. You only have an hour."
With that they both headed off.
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2017, 04:07:11 PM »
The approach of the two bears getting close to the door made Ruby jolt awake, it was probably larger fox-like ears that picked up the sound of them, as soon as they said their first word, she was up and out of bed, quickly getting dressed in-uniform as if remembering her days in Basic again. "So what will be the main lessons for today? Ruby asked to them after she finished putting on the uniform-jacket, reaching over to grab her modified hat for her fox-ears.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2017, 06:46:19 AM »
As they entered the room Shoon sat up and took a moment for his mind to catch up with him. He stood up and stretched before he started getting dressed. Although A good chunk of him was mechanical we couldn't but stretch, even more, force of habit. 'I wonder whats for breakfast..' Shoon thought as he finished getting ready.
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2017, 11:08:57 AM »
Angder groans, and slowly gets up, it took him some time to wake up fully. But once he was fully awake and dressed he staggered towards the mess-hall, he wanted to eat before training.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2017, 03:25:15 AM »
Ray popped up from his bed as his commander shouted, and quickly got around. He gave Cold a salute, and headed for the canteen. A light meal later, the raccoon was prepared to do anything the sergeant could order.

Offline Malina

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Malina is here and deffo queer
    • Awards
  • Species: Border collie
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2017, 09:37:11 PM »
Ash begrudgingly rolled out of bed when her superior called. Looking around, she saw the other recruits getting up, and did the same. She pulled her hair back into a low, neat ponytail before getting up to walk to the mess hall. The cold air was refreshing on Ash as she walked over to the building
[/URL]

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2017, 07:24:06 PM »
Warren had the fright of his life. Something about a giant Polar bear dude waking you up that wakes you up that extra mile.
Regardless, he jumped out of bed, threw on his clothing, and stood in attention until he felt no one was looking any more.
Adrenaline had hit him hard and once no one was looking, he sprinted to the canteen and jumped into a chair, hoping that he seemed like he was ahead of schedule and in front of everyone in the line for food. Warren hated being late, but he usually was, so he would do his best to make it look like he wasn't late.
Seemed that no one else was here yet, so he got up and caught his breath before heading into the food line.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline Vortex Cynbel

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Coloring: Blue
  • Build: Normal
  • Currently: I wanna learn to code dammit x3
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2017, 02:25:32 PM »
Vortex queues up to the food line. He was wearing a huge robe with a hoodie on top. Vortex wasn’t present in the “welcoming hell” Cold and Pandadox had set up for the other recruits. He had a good reason though. His body needed healing from his recent transformation to a wolf.

"Well, new identity, new body, new people and thanks god new start…" ~He thought

He gets what’s available on the menu and sits in the corner of the room. He looks down at his new acquainted body.

"This new body seems really cool, I am still getting used to it though especially the new additions like my tail which I still can’t get used to. He touches with his paw his right eye. The only thing that still remains is this damned scar. I guess it serves a reminder of why I am here."

He takes a good look around as he starts eating his meal.

I don’t care for none of this military bullshit. Am I right?

He turns his head as if he was talking to someone and waits.

"I really should break the habit talking to you. I know you used to be my friend but now you are a thing of the past… Although, sometimes I feel you are the only one who understands me."

He shooks his head trying to recollect his thoughts. He finishes his meal and heads to the training site.
  • Avatar by: Nana (from furry amino)
  • Signature art by: Fable

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Poster
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2017, 10:43:31 AM »
They had to shift the schedule a whole hour earlier than planned for a reason the 'bosses in charge' wouldn't inform the Sergeant or anyone else for that matter.
"I'm sorry for the earlier morning call."
"It's fine, sir." Pandadox really couldn't care too much about the time, the fact that he had to get up an hour earlier didn't really upset him in any way. It's just one more of those things the guys at the top were planning without communicating to their subordinates. He was used to this.

The two reached the training grounds.
"We'll start at 5AM. We told the recruits they only have an hour to get ready, they should check the time themselves. Don't worry."
"Understood, sir." Once again, Pandadox didn't care much. He was not worried at all. He began to suspect the Sergeant was more worried and anxious than he himself was. Perhaps the polar bear was concerned for him. That was fine and all, but it would help him a lot more if the Sergeant would stay as the Sergeant right this moment.

• Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2017, 02:53:00 PM »
The half-human/half-vixen just shrugged when she didn't get an answer pertaining to the training thoughts, so she made her way to the mess-hall and got her food to eat it quickly much like the others did, then she made her way to the training station with some time to relax. She found herself a spot to sit down, letting her relax and closing her eyes to let her sense of hearing take over. For the brief time she had, her large ears were pivoting to take in the sounds around herself and to give her a mental "image" of what was going on. When she felt it was time, Ruby opens her eyes and looks about to try to see if the instructor was at the site yet.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2017, 06:31:28 PM »
As Shoon was venturing closer to the food hall he was starting to dread what will be at training 'I guess I might be over thinking' he thought to himself as he reached his destnation and began to pick up his meal.
After siting down and eating he made haste to the training grounds as he would rather be early then late.

After arriving at the training station he took a couple moments to relax before starting his HUD proper, giving him infromation from all around staright to his vision and thought.
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2017, 02:36:32 PM »
Once Angder was fully awake, heading to training was not in any way an issue for him, training for him was usually pretty enjoyable. A chance to test his skills, a chance to impress some people. This would likely be fun, and hopefully fairly easy.

Angder arrived at his training station at almost exactly 5AM. He wanted to see how close he could cut it in future, and this first day was the best time to test the waters.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2017, 08:51:20 AM »
Ray approached the others on the training course, arriving just after Angder, glancing at his comrades before studying the course from his position. He stood at relative ease, ready to snap to attention when his commanding officers appeared. Ray had fleeting thoughts of his family, but didn't know their names, as his kind weren't named until passing evaluation.

Offline Malina

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Malina is here and deffo queer
    • Awards
  • Species: Border collie
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2017, 09:42:58 PM »
Ash half-walked half-ran over to where the rest of the recruits stood. She knew being late would send everything but the right messages to her superiors. Once there she took a moment to look around at her other companions; at the anthros and the humans alike. It wasn't often she worked so closely with them, but the change of companions was greatly welcomed. The training site around them seemed to sparkle in the early morning cold weather. Ash smiled; this temperature suited her well
[/URL]

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2017, 02:23:54 PM »
Warren made his way to the training grounds asap. He was looking forward to seeing how he would compare to the enhanced.
He just hoped that there wouldn't be long range sharp shooting. Not that he was particularly bad at it, but he'd never liked how it felt like his shoulder was turned to dust after a day with the anti-material rifles. Then again, this could be high-tech stuff with negligible recoil, but that would have to we seen.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot