The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Knights of Falnar  (Read 6286 times)

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Alien God
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
  • Height: 7'0
  • Weight: 400 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular, wide and bulky frame with large shoulders.
  • Currently: Loading, please wait.............
Knights of Falnar
« on: April 26, 2017, 03:50:21 AM »
This is a historical RP with magic, knights, demons and ect. I'll start off with the plot.

A couple thousand years ago, there were 4 crews of knights, they were named squads Whiterun, Daybreak, Nightwind, and Blackstone, these squadrons usually consisted of 10-15 people, and each knight was either a mage, a swordsman, a tank, or a medic, they all served a might King named Falnar, he ruled the land using his powers of restoration and magic, some even called him  a god, he was responsible for saving Agon, the land that Falnar lives in.

Squadron Whiterun: a squadron that mainly takes in stealth\infiltration\capture\rescue missions, and are kind Falnars assassination group as well, they are responsible for rescuing and capturing targets, as well as gathering information and assassination missions.

Squadron Daybreak: a squadron that was responsible for gathering food, supplies, and support when needed, they are responsible for keeping the other squads fed with food and gave them support if they were in trouble.

Squadron nightwind: a squadron used as a backup support and defense team if squadron Daybreak has been taken out.

Squadron Blackstone: a squadron of pure assault and ambush, they are the knights responsible for taking down the enemy and for main assault \attack missions.

Rules: you cannot be a part of 2 or more different squadrons, however if needed, you could change squadrons depending on the circumstances or if you don't like the squadron you chose.

You can be an enemy, however you cannot be an enemy to King Falnar unless the four Knight squadrons have crossed paths with you and made you an enemy to them.

You can be a hybrid of sorts, such as a swordmage (mage with a sword and shield wearing Knight armor, or a mage medic, which are people who use healing and offensive magic at the same time) however you cannot be more than 2 or more different types of classes.

Anyway, King Falnar is slowly dying, and he needs you to continue his legend by starting a new kingdom, of to find a spell to cure his aging as the darkness surrounding Agon is swelling up to dangerous amounts.

Classes:
Tank(very high defense, cannot be taken down by normal means, is also very strong and can take on groups at once, making the tank a large threat, however they are slow and predictable, giving them blind spots to attack from.)
Swordsman: basic Knight with sword and shield, very experienced in combat and is very loyal, is also skilled with multiple different sword and weapon types, and can shield bash enemies.
Mage: spellblade of magic which can use spells to kill, defend, support, and buff\boost her allies, can use any type of magic besides healing magic.
Ninja: very fast and lethal soldiers which win with sheer speed and unpredictability, however they are injured easily, ninjas can teleport short distances and turn invisible for a period of time.
Medic\cleric: noble priest who can use blessings or prayers to heal and strengthen allies, they can also bring allies back from the dead, however only extremely skillful medics can achieve this, they can also cast regeneration spells, which heal the ally over time during combat.

Character name: Orion the Tankmage
Height: 6'7
Weight:270 lbs.
Class: Tankmage
Species: Black bear
Squadron: Blackstone
Appearance: tall and bulky, broad shoulders with a large and wide torso, he has gruff and dense facial features and doesn't like to show his face often.
Personality: Orion prefers only to speak when needed, as he is the quiet type, he is very mysterious and only cares about his mission, however will help his allies if needed, he is extremely loyal and will never leave you during hard times.

Orion walked down to the middle of the Village, the Blackstone squadron commander, be was called there for a rendezvous, Orion was tall and stocky, and wore heavy, thick iron armor which protected him from injury, he used a greatshield about 5 feet tall, 3 inches thick of reinforced iron, and used a megasword, which were giant swords, which heavy and uncomfortable, but had great power and were unbreakable.

Orion was shown to be inhumanely strong, he could walk in his 350 pound iron suit all day and never break a sweat, and could send men flying with one handed throws.

Orion walked down to the middle of the Village and sat on a hay stack, waiting for the commanders orders, apparently something happened as king Falnar was growing weak, and needed dire assistance.

Orion Sat there with his helmet on, which had 6 holes arranged in a domino pattern so he could see and breathe through it.

(You can be a squadron commander if you want, someone please take Blackstone commander, as I would like someone ordering my character around.)

(If you have any questions or comments personally message me and I'll get back to you ASAP.)
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline Captain Degenerate

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • NO UGLY ALLWD RUN CUSTOMER AWAY
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: A something
  • Coloring: Its got color but I dont have the skill to color it!
  • Height: 5:5.235647834233536684
  • Weight: 120 pounds
  • Build: Skinny?
  • Currently: Addicted to the booty.
Re: Knights of Falnar
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 04:33:36 AM »
Does that mean Squadron nightwind are peasants with pitchforks?

Because Squadron Daybreak seem to be little more then farmers with ladders to reach high fruit and if there still alive how does night wind get any fruit picking action? They will have not discovered the ladder yet.

I'm confused. :(

*edit*

Also why are those two squadrons called knights do they have fancy shirts?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 04:35:40 AM by Captain Degenerate »
I hope my big gay butt doesn't get any bigger or gayer!

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 03:39:58 PM »

Character name: Rayleonarde "Ray" Blackburn
Height: 6' 2'', normally hobbled over to 5' 9''
Weight: 210 lbs
Class: Mage
Species: Raccoon
Squadron: Daybreak
Appearance: Thin, wiry, and somewhat sickly. Once brilliant purple fur had lost some of it's color due to stress and training
Personality: Ray is quiet, idly whispering incantations to himself. He is not stalwart, but instead incredibly zealous when it comes to combat. He realized early on in his studies that his combative spells had a strange proclivity to backfire, dealing damage to himself and nearby allies instead of the enemy. 

Ray shuffled out of the church he normally prayed at, quietly chattering to himself. He, to some individuals, seemed insane and was given a wide berth. The massive silver staff he carried clanked against the ground with every step, large incense burners on either side billowing out a pure-white smoke that wisped away gently in the breeze. His cloak caught the wind, and billowed about softly. The large hat Ray wore bore the mark of King Falnar, which was embossed on a larger symbol of the church.

It was true that some of the church attendees had been selected as holy mages, and Ray had been chosen due to his natural magic ability. The spells they taught him were very dangerous, banned in most magic schools, but were also very powerful. From regenerating missing limbs (and some reported resurrections that sparked controversy), to tearing an enemy's soul from their mortal body, Ray's power was near limitless, but not without it's danger. A few of Ray's healing spells stole life from nearby creatures, and his attack spells had a small chance of hurting the raccoon. For what is faith without sacrifice?

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 09:29:15 PM »
(No squadron Nightwind is a backup squad of knights, mages, and medics that is sent out to replace squadron Daybreak, sorry if that wasn't mentioned.)

Post Merge: April 26, 2017, 09:30:46 PM
(I also say "knights" for every group because they are soldiers, regardless of their abilities, and soldiers back then were called knights.)

Post Merge: April 26, 2017, 09:44:46 PM
Orion was still waiting for his commander to come out and speak to his squad, he was idly waiting and fidgeting with a straw of hay to entertain himself.

Orion was a rare soldier, he was a Tankmage.

Tankmage were large, bulky men who had the strength and toughness of a tank, but could also use spells and magic in combat, they were very powerful and were a large threat to anybody that opposed him.

Orion was strictly a self mage, he rarely used buffs unless his teammates needed it, he had the power to greatly boost his strength, speed and stamina just by chanting a few words, he could also blast a ball of dark energy which made explosion on contact, and intoxicated anybody near the explosion who wasn't killed, he could create a shield of pure energy to protect his whole team, and best of all, he could create a clone made of dark energy of himself to help him fight in combat, he could also buff his clones abilities as well.

He had many other spells too, too many to name, his level of power was on par with Rays, however Ray had more experienced with spells, making Orion not as powerful as him in terms of magic, but he was close.

As orion waited, he thought what his mission would be, he would have to work with Daybreak, as Blackstone was supposed to cover them from enemies while they were getting supplies, he was looking forward to working with the Ray.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 09:44:46 PM by Darwin Hyderman, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline StellaTheMutt

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black and tan. Blonde hair and blue eyes.
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Weight: 117 lbs.
  • Build: Sinuous and lithe, angular features and soft curves.
  • Currently: Relaxed
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2017, 04:29:02 AM »

Character name: Stella "Prodigy" Aber
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 115 lbs.
Class: Ninja
Species: Doberman
Squadron: Whiterun
Appearance: Lithe and flexible, with delicate features but sinuous strength. Most of her muscle is centered in her abs, but she has strong limbs. Nicked ears and a noticeable burn scar on her wrist and forearm.
Personality: Frigid and distrusting. A seasoned fighter with a quick wit, though she rarely smiles. She considers herself to be a mercenary--she remains loyal to Whiterun until she feels her duty is finished or she finds better work. Despite her brusque manner, she is very compassionate to children.

Stella walked at a meander through a thoroughfare, scanning the crowds for anyone seeming out of place. It was a force of habit now, whenever she arrived at an unfamiliar place. It kept her alert and busy. Her short days here had been spent preparing for her newest assignment, gathering supplies and revamping her arsenal.

While she rarely had to use more than knives or stealth weapons, she had indulged and purchased a scimitar that would provide better defense if the element of surprise wasn't an option. After all, the Doberman took pride in her abilities to always be prepared.

With a blade on her back, Stella continued observing the diverse populace, deciding to settle her gaze on a heavily-built bear who stood across from her. He was a wielder of magic, she could tell, but he seemed to be waiting on someone. It was likely he was a member of one of the squadrons, but surely not Whiterun. She noted with a hint of impatience that their commander hadn't shown themselves.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2017, 01:20:58 PM »
Ray tapped his staff on the ground, and spoke. "Well, to negate this awful silence, I think we all know what's going on. The King, our Lord, is dying. The Gods have bestowed upon me the location of an alchemical recipe that will save our King. We shall, as the Gods have stated, move as one group. Squadron Blackstone will lead, with Squadron Whiterun an hours march behind. Daybreak and Nightwind will follow me, and provide support as is needed." He rapped his staff against the ground again. "Sound good?"  Without another word, Ray began shuffling forth, Squadron Daybreak falling in behind him.

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2017, 07:00:36 PM »
As Orion looked past himself, he saw a female Doberman who looked battle hardened from the past.

Orion waved to her,but said no words, he preferred to keep his thoughts in his head.

Orion was still sitting and waiting, he decided to stand up and go train with dummies near the merchant shop next to where he was sitting.

He pulled out his massive sword and started swinging, sending each of the flying over buildings, the sword was so heavy and thick it was more of a hammer than a sword, but still had the capability of cutting due to its sharp edge.

Orion had no family, he was born an orphan and didn't care, he thought having siblings or parents would only weaken his mental state and slow him down from his training, so he didn't care nonetheless.

Orion had a different form than himself, he had what was called an Ascended Form, which boosted his abilities to God level power and gave him magic abilities mages dreamed of achieving.

However while becoming a god of destruction and power, the Ascended Form took a massive toll on the body, and possibly required a week or more of rest to recover from the physical strain. It also only lasted for a limited time, usually only for a few hours. Every mage can achieve their Ascended Form, they must learn how to activate it first.

What's unique is that each mage has a different type of Ascended Form fit for their fighting style and preferences, Orion has never used his Ascended Form however, and this level of power must only be used as a last resort ability.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2017, 12:43:34 PM »
Character name: Michen Sneeuwhart
Height: 55cm (1'10")
Length: 85 cm (2' 9")
Weight: 27 kg (60 lbs)
Class: Ninja
Species: Snow Leopard
Squadron: Whiterun
Appearance: Fairly small and slightly slender body. Their fur is a little darker than on average, giving them the ability to hide easily in fairly small and/or dark places.
Personality: Michen tends to avoid fighting if possible and likes to stay out of trouble. Very smart and likes to learn. Not very talkative in large groups but generally friendly in smaller company, Michen always tries their best to be as helpful as possible. Despite this, they value their independency and their team skills differently depending on their mood.

---------------------------------------------------------

Michen was just wandering around in the shadows, trying to find their way around the village. They liked exploring new areas, as long as they didn't draw too much attention. Suddenly, they heard a loud smashing-like sound from the other side of the building. Michen made themself smaller by instinct to reveal even less of themself. Then something that looked like a training dummy landed only a few feet away from them.

Michen sighed softly, relieved that they weren't hit. Michen usually wore only very light armour around, to show their squadron and alliance. Heavy armour only restricted their movement speed, and it would only be a hindrance. They didn't mind carrying around things by order, though. As long as the load wasn't too big or heavy. If necesarry, a small person could even ride along on their back.

Despite their weak armour, their fur provided good protection in a fair share of situations. It was so thick it provided protection against most kinds of weather, very low temperatures, a few kinds of terrain (like swooping branches from trees), and any kind of violence that didn't include anything sharp. It even gave a slight protection against elemental magic.

This was something entirely different. If this was smashed away by someone, the person on the other side of this building might be able to kill them easily with as much as a single swing. With this in mind, Michen crawled in a corner and sat there, motionless, and kept listening to what was happening.

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2017, 05:38:15 PM »
( I would like someone to roleplay as the leader of squadron Blackstone, if you can of course)

Offline Vael

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2017, 08:04:09 PM »

Character name: Commander Vaelupum "The Beast"
Height: 157 cm
Weight: 57 kg
Class: Swordstress
Species: Fox/dog
Squadron: Blackstone
Appearance: Small, but commands authority.  A flexible and durable frame and muscles under black and white fur. Eyes are glassy green and seem to glow under certain conditions. Always dressed in a hooded cloak, over armor decorated with Blackstone commander regalia.
Personality: A strategist rather than a fighter, but one of the most physically skilled officials in the Blackstone squadron. Was given the nickname "The Beast" for her vicious offensive attacks, impenetrable defense, and overall demeanor. Serious, jaded, and truthful. She never loses her footing in a fight.

Vael emerged from the local tavern in the main square, canteens of water and provisions in her paws. She looked around, slightly annoyed to see Orion nowhere to be found. She had given him exact orders to stay put until she was finished in the tavern. Scanning the area once more, she noted Stella at the far end of the square. Nodding her acknowledgement, Vael turned to the merchant's stand, finding Orion training.

She stalked up to him, crossing her arms and giving him an expectant look, one eyebrow arched. "I ordered you to wait where I specified," she growled, "I expect more from a Tankmage of your caliber. We're all set to leave."

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2017, 06:19:59 PM »
Orion stopped striking the dummies when he heard a feminine but intimidating voice talk to him behind him, Orion turned around and stared at her for a moment, listening to what she was saying.

Orion took a deep breath and walked past her, but said no words, as he sat down in the same place she told hi m to wait.

Orion looked around as he was sharpening his sword, he loved to fight, fighting was one of his passions, he loved to go out into the battlefield swinging his sword everywhere, showing his brute strength and aggression,and he wanted to start badly, he knew this would be a dangerous mission, with Agon being one of the last kingdoms not corrupted by the darkness.

There was an extremely powerful demon which commanded the darkness, and was responsible for the whole world being taken over, his name was Gongyss.

Name: Gongyss, Corrupter Of Lands (pronounced "gone giss")
Height: 9'3
Weight: 750 lbs
Appearance: has armor platings that seem from a different world, very demonic looking (think of the hive from destiny, he looks sort of like them). His armor is purple, with curved, demonic sickles on his knee and shoulder armor, his face looks like a purple orb full of dying souls, with eyes near the top.
Personality: very cruel and ruthless, slow to anger and only cares about gaining more power to become even more godly in power. He calls his minions "pets" regardless of their usefulness and loyalty, and loves to make people suffer, as he's very sadistic.

Gongyss was known as the Corrupter Of Lands, he used his immense power of darkness to consume every land he walked upon, while nobody knows what Gongyss really is, it's safe to say that hes terrifying, and has more than enough power to rule Earth, and his name shoots fear into every soul who hears it.

Offline Vael

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2017, 07:48:53 PM »
Vael joined Orion after tucking their rations into the saddlebags at her belt. If Prodigy was here, the rest of Whiterun should arrive shortly. That left Rays Squadron and all of Nightwind. It seemed to be only a matter of time.

Regarding the Tankmage beside her, she softened her gaze slightly. "I know you're bored. They said we'd all meet here and figure out what to do from there. We're representing Blackstone, and we can't afford to fool around while the King's life is at stake. But we should probably find time to train, especially with the other squadrons. We may end up in hostile territory."

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2017, 10:22:21 PM »
Michen had been listening to what was happening on the other side of the building, and decided they could just as well figure out what was going on. Michen walked towards the edge of the building and turned invicible once they came out of the shadows.

Looking around, they saw a burly tankmage sitting near a just as dangerously looking swordsmaster. Though they couldn't immediately recognise from what squadron they were, they could somehow tell they were, in fact, not enemies. They also saw Stella. Michen used her first name rather than her nickname, it was just easier to remember and to distinguish.

Michen stopped the invicibility and walked over towards Stella, joining her company. They always felt a bit safer knowing there was someone from the same squadron nearby. Michen sat down next to her and looked at the tankmage. Even if he was on their side, he still looked very intimidating.

Michen didn't know who the tankmage or the swordsmaster was, since they didn't know many soldiers of other squadrons. Or they just forgot again. In the same way Michen wasn't very well known at other squadrons. As far as they knew, at least. Maybe they were well known, but never paid attention to it. Their abilities and kindness were known well enough by the Whiterun Squadron to be able to help out, and that was one of the most important things to Michen. Especially since the Whiterun Squadron felt a lot closer to them then the other squadrons, and also behaved that way.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2017, 04:30:16 PM »
Ray cleared his throat, as he saw the other squadron leaders standing around the training grounds. "Are you done showing off, or is Daybreak squadron leading the charge?" He smiled at the thought of testing his attack magicks, but quickly returned to a somber neutral.

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2017, 10:53:21 PM »
"I'm getting impatient." Orion mumbled quietly, he didn't like to reveal his thoughts but he was indeed tired of waiting.

He kept sharpening his sword and looking around, trying to find something dangerous he could take care of.

He saw Ray nearby, Orion could easily recognize his voice, he looked familiar too with how worn down he appeared to be, but Orion didn't talk to him, he wanted to see him in action before asking tips in mage combat.