The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Knights of Falnar  (Read 6299 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Knights of Falnar
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2017, 03:13:21 PM »
Raz looked at the apparition that came close to him, wanting to struggle, but he was too hurt to move much... at least under his own will,  but no form of magic would be able to force him to stand due to the nullifying field his soulstone creates to protect his body from magical muscle movement forcing.

Blood dripped down Raz's body from the deep gashes on his body, the bloodstained ground suggesting that he had lost a lot of blood in the time currently passed.

Raz did manage to get up.  His legs shaking as he stood, wobbling forward to step, not in any proper condition to move on his own, but as he moved, he didn't seem hostile, skittish, but not really hostile.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Alien God
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
  • Height: 7'0
  • Weight: 400 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular, wide and bulky frame with large shoulders.
  • Currently: Loading, please wait.............
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2017, 07:33:52 PM »
As the clone was done freeing Raz from the rubble, he then vanished into nothingness as he wasn't needed anymore.
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2017, 03:24:04 PM »
Ray sighed, and shouted out to Orion. "It appears your fire-worm is having trouble! I'd suggest you get him help!" The raccoon stopped and waited, curious to see if the dragon was feigning the injuries.

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2017, 10:19:56 PM »
Orion walked to the Dragon, and dragged him back to Agon, using his full strength.
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2017, 10:56:18 PM »
(Darwin, I understand that you are playing as a god, but the unlimited everything idea is kinda killing my buzz... I wanna stay in here, but Orion should have some sort of limit, due to being on the mortal plane.))

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2017, 12:53:47 PM »
(He does, he's supposed to be godly in power but he does, hence why I put "full strength" meaning it was nearly impossible for him to do, and still, Gongyss is the real god, he's much more powerful than Orion in every way,but if you'd like me to tone it down, sure. I can do that.)

Post Merge: May 16, 2017, 01:00:29 PM
Orion collapsed on his way back from dragging such a heavy beast, that battle with the gryphon was so fast paced that it wore him down, but he was a demigod himself, and even demigods need to cool down.

(Even though Orion won the battle, it was extremely intense and fast paced, so he had to use his full speed to react, which took a toll on his body, just clarifying that for you.)

But Orion couldn't rest, as soon as he woke up he had to get moving with his squadron, half God or not, he still had a kingdom to save, and the Knights Of Falnar was his last hope.

Orion felt weak as his eyes were slowly closing, and his vision was going black. He fell down forward before blacking out, ending with a heavy thud due to his weight.

(I hope that's better, and yes, forgot to mention that Orion is a demigod. So he's half mortal.)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 01:00:29 PM by Darwin Hyderman, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2017, 02:55:49 PM »
((That's perfect.   Thank you.)

Raz nearly fell on top of Orion when he fell, catching himself before his head y body fell on Orion.

Raz looked down at Orion, his vision fleeting as he continued to drip blood, it dripping onto Orion below him, and along with Raz standing over Orion, it would appear that Raz had beaten the demigod when he had not.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2017, 03:14:38 PM »
Michen walked out to the forest, staying in the shadows as much as possible. They were curious to see what was going on. Right on the trail was the burly tankmage with a dragon on his back. They both seemed to be injured, but Michen couldn't tell how bad they were. Michen carefully licked the dragon, but it didn't seem to help much. They thought both would need help quickly, but they were both too heavy to carry. Upon that thought Michen panicked, and quickly sprinted back to the training grounds to get someone who could help them.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2017, 04:02:06 PM »
Ray heard the solid Tankmage hit the earth, and hurried over as fast as he could hobble. Spotting the (what appeared to be) downed mage, and unable to see Michen, Ray began charging a spell. Arcane symbols leapt from his staff and began forming into the spell. Not one to underestimate a dragon, the spell was designed to blast the dragon off of Orion, and simultaneously lock his wings.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2017, 06:48:06 PM »
Raz still stood, his legs shaking from the exhaustion, but he noticed the arcane circle swirling a bit away from him, slowly and sleepily turning his head to look at it, he then started to take steps towards Ray, his face blank but hurting, wobbling each step.

Raz wasn't showing any anger in his movements, they were more confused than certainty
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 12:34:26 AM by Razuel »

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2017, 11:50:49 PM »
A few moments later, Orions eyes opened slowly, and he was dying for oxygen in his sweaty iron suit.

He quickly took off his helmet, revealing his shoulder length hair and rugged stubble, he gasped for oxygen and managed to get up-barely.

He stumbled around, and groaned in pain as hisjscles were severely aching from the tremendous tension put on them. He grabbed his sword, and stood up, knees shaking.

"I-i can go, d-dont worry about m-m-me." He said shakily, nearly falling down again due to the horrible pain.

"I hav-have to save l-lord f-falnar...." He said quietly, nearly incomprehensible.

He fell to his knees attempting to get up again, butnwas greatly struggling, he clearly could not fight, but didn't care, he was going to try to fight even in his condition to save Lord Falnar and Agon itself.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2017, 04:32:59 AM »
Ray loosed his spell when Razuel got too close. The beam leapt from the tip of the raccoon's gilded staff, slamming into the dragon.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2017, 10:21:47 AM »
When Michen saw what Ray was doing, they quickly jumped out of the shadows. They now stood on the middle of the road, right in-between the feral dragon and the mage raccoon. They hoped it would prevent any further attacks from Ray this way, as Michen knew the raccoon might hurt the black bear tankmage as well with his attacks. Besides, the dragon did seem to be badly injured - Michen could smell the scent of his blood when he was close.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2017, 06:07:37 PM »
Ray seemed to flinch when Michen stepped in his way, and Ray's brow furrowed. His staff, instead of creating simple arcane runes, now began to seethe with black ethereal chains, an ominous blood-red aura pouring out around the staff's gilded cross. A few moments would pass, before the spell dissipated and Ray regained composure. The raccoon cleared his throat before speaking. "Sorry about that, I was getting carried away."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2017, 07:08:23 PM »
Raz took a few more steps before his legs shook some more, his eyelids feeling heavy, then he took one more step and fell forward, his body limp as he fell.

Raz hit the ground in a puff of dirt, but he was still awake, his eyes opening and closing at a snails pace as he struggled very weakly to stand up, the occasional falling leaf stuck to his body in where the blood had dripped off him.

Raz looked at Ray, just staring with tired and hurt and scared eyes as his head laid at Ray's feet.