The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Knights of Falnar  (Read 6281 times)

Offline Vael

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
Re: Knights of Falnar
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2017, 03:33:48 AM »
The fox greeted Ray with a curt nod of her head. "I thought we decided that Blackstone will lead."

Vael took in Ray's disheveled appearance, but she was an experienced warrior, and knew personally just how deceiving looks alone could be. She seemed to be the smallest here, thought the Rottweiler was quite petite herself, but just as tough as they come, she knew. The snow leopard, Michen, seemed familiar, though she couldn't quite place where she had seen him before. Probably at one of the droning strategy meetings she had to attend. He looked sharp.

Ignoring Orion's remark, she switched her focus over to Michen and Stella. "You two. You're from Whiterun, correct? Come over here."
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 04:00:56 AM by Vael »

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Alien God
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
  • Height: 7'0
  • Weight: 400 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular, wide and bulky frame with large shoulders.
  • Currently: Loading, please wait.............
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2017, 04:27:54 AM »
Orion stopped sharpening his sword and stood up to his full height, towering over everyone, he started to realize that someone as tall and brawny as him was a fearful sight, but he didn't care, he was the muscle of Squadron Blackstone and he was going to play his role well.

He saw Vael, Blackstone's commander, talking to a couple of Whiterun knights. Orion thought they were working with Daybreak, but he decided to let it pass.

He walked over to Vael, crossing his arms and looking down upon the knights, monitoring their conversation to make sure nothing bad happens or any fights break out.

Post Merge: May 12, 2017, 04:32:53 AM
(Ive decided to change Nightwinds purpose, instead of being a replacement for Daybreak, instead it's an aerial support team that flies above the other squads, providing firing support from the air when needed and drops in troops if they need more knights.)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 04:32:53 AM by Darwin Hyderman, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2017, 05:23:34 AM »
Ray sighed, and nodded at Vael. "Correct, sister. Blackstone is to act as a scouting force. Though, I'm open to suggestions." On that note, the withered wizard sat on a nearby stump, and withdrew one of the many times dangling around his waist. A few were simply leather bound, though they reeked of magic. One book however, seemed to seethe and move on its own, bound in black leather and iron chains. Ray's paw strayed towards this book, but he quickly moved to one of the normal-looking ones, quietly chastising himself.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2017, 04:51:51 PM »
((I'd love to join,  but can I play as my dragon as feral?))

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2017, 04:52:53 PM »
Michen looked at Vael and nodded, not sure what to expect. Michen walked over to the female swordsmaster and sat down in front of her. "Why did you call us?" Michen looked to Vael's face, patiently waiting for her to say something.

Offline Vael

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2017, 07:21:46 PM »
"You two are the second line of defense in this endeavor, as a manner of speaking," Vael said to Michen as he approached. Vael glanced up at Orion, not appreciating his hone ring but otherwise keeping silent. She took a breath. "In a few day's time, we should all meet up somewhere along the way, maybe another village, but keep a low profile. Are we all set?"

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2017, 07:52:45 PM »
((I'd love to join,  but can I play as my dragon as feral?))
(Probably, Michen is a feral too.)

Michen nodded as a sign they understood. There wasn't much to prepare for Michen, except they would probably be expected to carry around some luggage on their back during the trip. Michen internally cringed at this idea, but they were wise enough to try to not show it too much.
This mission could easily become the most important and most dangerous one up to now - if it wasn't already. They well realised they might not make it out alive, if they would make it.

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2017, 08:01:11 PM »
"What's my job?" Orion asked, as the biggest and physically strongest there was, he had to have some job of sorts.

So apparently Daybreak and whiterun are working with Blackstone, Orion was scatterbrained, he had many thoughts of what to do and say, he knew this mission was dangerous but he had nothing to lose, his life was already worthless to him, so it made no difference that he knew he was risking his life for the great King Falnar, but hes hoping that he can be some help, as technically he did volunteer to be a part of operation Kingsave.

(Operation Kingsave is the mission to save King Falnar, for any of who that don't know.)
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2017, 01:27:19 AM »

Character name: Razuel Dracon
Height: 9'8'' from the shoulder to the ground
Weight:270 lbs.
Class: Magical Fire Dragon
Species: Feral Soulstone Dragon
Squadron: None yet
Appearance: http://sta.sh/023b4gd1izcl
Personality: Raz is normally quiet, but acts as a peace keeper, breaking conflicts apart if possible, or diffusing them entirely through bumping heads with his paw.... but on average he is a tame dragon and will protect his friends like family... and smaller creatures like his children(ie. protecting them)

((I don't know where to start... can anyone tell me where each of the squads are? ie. mountains, dense forrest, forest, ect))

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Vael

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2017, 02:28:45 AM »
Vael shrugged, tilting her head back to meet Orion's gaze. "Since you're trailblazing alongside me, we're on the front lines. You can put your strength to good use against any attackers we encounter. The King has many enemies, and if they are aware of his condition, they may try to prevent us from completing our mission."

Turning to face the others, she added, "We can meet up in a day's time, in a village or another inconspicuous location. Keep a low profile then, and don't tell anyone who you are."

Overall, the fox was satisfied with the other knights who were chosen for this task. Orion was quite literally a tank, Ray was skilled in magic, Michen and Stella seemed to be sharp and stealthy, and she herself excelled in speed and durability. It was incredibly well-balanced, and Vael so far was pleased with the His Majesty's choice.

Taking a cursory glance at everyone's equipment and her own, she decided they would be ready to depart now, if not soon. "Let's go."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2017, 05:05:12 AM »
Near to the village, deep in a forest, two flying figures seemed to collide, a gryphon and a dragon, the roars of both beasts carrying through the surrounding area, the dragon seemingly shooting out a straight beam of fire, but ultimately the dragon lost, thrown to the ground by the gryphon, to which the gryphon slowly flew away, injured, but the dragon didn't seem to get back up and fly away, even after a few minutes, nothing happened over there.

Raz, a black and red dragon, lay in a small crater, alive and breathing, but badly hurt nonetheless as evidence to a few deep gashes on his body and flaked off black scales scattered around the area.

A patch of trees had fallen over Raz, pinning him, but half of his body was still available.

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2017, 07:53:54 AM »
Orion saw as the beasts clashed ferociously in the mid sky, with the dragon falling down, seemingly injured and lost the battle.

Orion channeled his energy, as he knew that dragon was friendly, he then started to gain a blue aura around his body.

He then unleashed his energy in a violent burst, shrouding him in bright blue aura, giving Orion multiplied speed, strength and stamina, he used his magic to lift him to the gryphon.

He created a ball of toxic energy and launched it at the gryphon, but missed, the gryphon flew towards him and with a back swing of his sword, striked the dragon in the face, spewing blood and dirt from its mouth, knocking it away.

Orion then flew towards the gryphon and started to clash with the beast, blocking it's fire breath with his shield and striking it with his sword, Orion had the upper hand as he was effortlessly blocking it's attacks and sending it flying with mere sword strikes, however Orion did boost his abilities with a spell, so of course he would be powerful.

Orion created a dark magic clone of himself to go help the dragon from being crushed by the trees. As his clone was lifting them off the dragon one by one, Orion and the gryphon were still striking each other in a breathtaking battle in the skies, with Orion still having the advantage.

Post Merge: May 13, 2017, 07:57:49 AM
(If you guys didn't know, Orion is supposed to be near godly in power, hopefully this isnt bad for you guys)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 07:57:49 AM by Darwin Hyderman, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2017, 03:31:49 AM »
Ray shook his head, as he put the book back on its chain. "The armored mage seems to have a heroic streak. I pray he doesn't die first. Madness, rescuing a dragon." He started off on the path, though his was slow going. Ray knew the others could overtake his squadron, which is why he led Daybreak squadron.

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2017, 06:18:02 AM »
Orion knocked the gryphon back with a shoulder charge, then created a ball of dark energy surrounding and trapping the beast inside.

Putting his hands together in a crushing motion, Orion made the energy ball around the gryphon shrink, then enlarge as it violently exploded, scattering pieces of the gryphons  flesh everywhere.

He then gently floated back down as the blue aura around Orion dimmed until it was gone, then walked back to Vael.

"I'm ready." He said.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2017, 11:58:41 AM »
Michen managed to see parts of what happened from the training grounds. The speed where the burly mage ran off with reminded Michen the most of cheating at something. Except this was really happening. They even felt the wind from the speed the bear ran off with.
To the snow leopard this only seemed to be utter madness. Michen had a look on his face that was somewhere in-between amazement, curiosity and shock. They just sat down where they were, as if they were petrified, unable to process the overall strength the black bear had just shown.