The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Cerverie's Artwork  (Read 2720 times)

Offline Bewlay

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
Cerverie's Artwork
« on: March 25, 2017, 08:32:52 AM »
Hello there!

I've been a bit hesitant with creating one of these threads, having felt a tad insecure about my work. However, due to the insistence of some others, I have decided to attempt to face those irrational fears. Thus, here I am, sharing my work with the lot of you here. I'm a new artist, so I would very much appreciate hearing feedback, as well.  ^_^

Lastly, I should add that updates to this thread will likely be sporadic, as I don't follow a strict goal or deadline for my drawings.

That all being said, here's what I have at this moment, in order from oldest to newest:

Spoiler for Hidden:

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Most Online
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
Re: Cerverie's Artwork
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2017, 08:39:36 AM »
Shush, you have nothing to worry about o3o

On to your artwork, though. You have quite a different style. It seems simplistic, yet if one looks closer you can see you put a lot of detail into your artwork pieces. They look very nice ^^
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2017, 09:21:04 AM »
Hey, that's really good  :D

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
  • Species: Lucario
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: 3'11"
  • Currently: On Cloud 9 with a Shadow Fox
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2017, 09:57:37 AM »
You were right on the irrational fears.  You have nothing to fear.  I quite like them.  They seem vibrant and pop out in my eyes.  ^_^
  • Signature art by: Lucario by Me -- Flags by Bricket

Offline Bewlay

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2017, 04:01:22 PM »
Shush, you have nothing to worry about o3o

On to your artwork, though. You have quite a different style. It seems simplistic, yet if one looks closer you can see you put a lot of detail into your artwork pieces. They look very nice ^^

Thank you! x3

They are certainly simplistic in that sense; I'll need to learn shading, highlighting, and all of that in time to add some more depth.  :P   But I don't think I'll go too overboard with that, so as to avoid being too overly-realistic so that I may maintain this form of art-style - that is if my indecision doesn't lead me elsewhere. Nonetheless, I'm glad to hear that you like it! It might be prone to inconsistencies in these early stages, but I'm getting there.

Hey, that's really good  :D

Thank you very much.  ^_^

You were right on the irrational fears.  You have nothing to fear.  I quite like them.  They seem vibrant and pop out in my eyes.  ^_^

Thank you!  :)

I'm very glad to hear they're vibrant, as well; that means that I'm doing something right.  XP

Offline Bewlay

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2017, 08:15:49 AM »
It's been some time, but I've completed another drawing, this one utilising techniques such as shading for the first time: a rough rendition of one of my favourite albums.

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2017, 11:45:12 AM »
This is quite enjoyable.

Offline Bewlay

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2017, 01:18:21 AM »
Heh, thank you! It was just a silly little pun that I thought would be fun to draw. x3

Offline Bewlay

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2017, 09:15:28 AM »
Here's another drawing once again, this time featuring 'Penny', a new lynx fursona of mine. Honestly, I'm quite pleased with how this one turned out.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2017, 09:35:09 AM »
Oh wow. I like the design of that one. Impressive.

Offline Vortex Cynbel

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Blue
  • Build: Normal
  • Currently: I wanna learn to code dammit x3
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2017, 10:07:41 AM »
I love your style! Very well made and I love the way the colors look! ^-^
  • Avatar by: Nana (from furry amino)
  • Signature art by: Fable

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2017, 02:26:56 PM »
Such a cutie.

Offline Bewlay

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2017, 04:39:08 PM »
Oh wow. I like the design of that one. Impressive.

Such a cutie.

Thank you both so very much. I'm sincerely glad to hear that you like her.  ^_^

I love your style! Very well made and I love the way the colors look! ^-^

Ah, gosh, thank you very much for your lovely compliment! It's truly pleasant to know that you fancy it. x3 I believe that I'm quite pleased with it, so I'm trying my best to maintain and build upon it.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 12:16:04 AM by Penny »

Offline Vortex Cynbel

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Blue
  • Build: Normal
  • Currently: I wanna learn to code dammit x3
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2017, 04:39:06 PM »
Do you happen to do commissions? x3 Because judging by your art here I would love to get myself some art ^-^
  • Avatar by: Nana (from furry amino)
  • Signature art by: Fable

Offline Bewlay

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2017, 05:07:00 PM »
Well, thank you - that's lovely to hear that you think so. But, no, I don't take commissions; I believe I'm still too new and likely unpredictable to take commissions just yet. ^^;

Nonetheless, I do plan on allowing a few requests here and there (hopefully) in the near future. You're welcome to apply for one of those, of course.