The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Space RP  (Read 4119 times)

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Alien God
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
  • Height: 7'0
  • Weight: 400 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular, wide and bulky frame with large shoulders.
  • Currently: Loading, please wait.............
Space RP
« on: March 16, 2017, 12:22:42 AM »
This is a space RP which can include horror, sci Fi, romance, pretty much anything as long as you follow these rules:

No godmodding( controlling other characters)
Any fight\war\battle scenes must be initiated with permission, which means you have to ask me through PM, as I don't want random violence to ruin the depth of the rp.

Romance can happen as long as you ask me first. You can ramce with other RPers as long as you ask them first and ask me as well.

Always introduce a new character if your controlling multiple at a time.

You must describe your species abilities and characteristics (special powers, height weight, body type, personality, ect.)

Try your best to avoid profanity unless you are having an aggressive argument or fight with another character.

You can make up a planet and it's species, just make it reasonable.

And lastly, don't leave people out, if someone wants to participate with your character, please let them, it kinda sucks when RPers can't get along and cooperate with others,so please include people if they type in that they are participating with your character.

I will be participating in the roleplay, also your character can take place in any part of the universe.

I will be starting off with my character.

Name: Aragon Kuitin Monolith
Species: Karaskan
Home planet: Karaska
Home system: Apollo solar system
Height: 7'10
Weight: 1032 lbs
Personality: very gruff and insensitive, he absolutely hates swamps and lizards for no apparent reason, he is also very aggressive and hostile towards others whom he doesn't like, and he is also hated by many due to his harsh and mean nature, however he is actually very young for his species, and has a soft spot for everyone, and actually really cares about everybody, but he hides it by acting harsh and aggressive.
Body type: very large, bulky and muscular
Appearance: imagine an armadillo but nearly 8 feet tall, covered in extremely heavy and large armor plates,  and is very bulky with the skin being white and armor being maroon.
Eye color: Silver
Species powers: insane durability, Karaskans are covered in thick armor plates which make them completely bulletproof and very very hard to kill.

Iron flesh: can harden his skin and armor plates to absurd amount, making him extremely tanky and nearly invincible, his flesh is also very rough, making it extremely difficult for blade users to hurt him.

Insane strength: Karaskans were gifted with amazing amounts of strength, it only takes 10-15 Karaskans in total to move an oil tanker, the lifting limit for a Karaskans averages at about 80'000-105'000 lbs

Heat vision: Karaskans can blast very powerful heat rays from their eyes almost instantly, and they have extreme temperatures, reaching at over 15'000 degrees Fahrenheit when they aren't angry.

Immunity to illusions and mind control: All Karaskans cannot be hypnotized or mind controlled, as they have extremely strong willpower, they can also see through all illusions easily.

Geographic Vibrations: this is an interesting power, Karaskans have the power to make any surface violently vibrate and shake if they make physical contact at will, they can create earthquakes if they touch the ground beneath them and it's natural.

And their final ability: Mimic

Karaskans can imitate multiple voices and can shapeshift into other people as long as they know what they look like.

Cons: Due to their downright massive size and weight, Karaskans are very slow and predictable, they are also not very smart and can get angered easily. They also have poor vision.

Anyway,done with powers, now here's my character.

Aragon flew in his one man spacecraft towards Harmony, a massive space station made for  all species, as his home planet was dying and out of resources, Aragon decided to escape to survive, even though he Loved Karaska, he could not bear watch everybody suffer.

He was using a human sized spacecraft that he barely fit in, he muttered angrily to himself as he know his spacecraft dealer ripped him off by giving him a spacecraft way too small for his massive size.

Aragon towered at an impressive peak of  7'10, and weighed over half a ton, no species was going to mess with him when he got there.

Aragon pressed a few buttons and then quickly said "initaite docking sequence", his voice was deep and monotone, sounding like he didn't have a care in the world for anything that was going on. He watched as the ship attached itself to Harmony, and then the door opened.

As Aragon bent over to get out he saw the whole station was an eerie white and blue color, everyone was very small compared to Aragon, he was almost completely sure he was one of the largest citizens on board.

A security officer who was barely half his size walked over to Aragon, he was a black and white liger.

" Passport?" The liger asked questioningly.

Aragon dove deep into his luggage as he found a golden badge that said "Harmony station passport ticket" on the front with 3 blue stars.

Aragon removed his hand from his oversized shoulder bag and banded it to the officer.

"Alright, what's your name, big guy?"

Aragon smiled, he loved to be called big guy, that was his favorite nickname.

He opened his mouth and spoke in a very deep, intimidating voice that was difficult to hear.

"Aragon Kuitin Monolith" he said slowly.

He wrote something down on his clipboard and handed him a keycard.

"Alright Aragon, your room is exclusive for big guys like you, your room is room 1772, here's a map so you don't get lost, have a nice day." The liger smiled as he handed Aragon a small map with nearly unreadable directions.

"Thank you officer." Aragon said quietly.

He looked at his map,everything was very small and hard to read, Most Karaskans have poor vision, but make up for it by having excellent hearing.

He knew it was going to take a while so he went towards the cafe to grab his morning favorite: fruit coffee, fruit coffee is a coffee with multiple fruits grinded and juiced into the coffee, giving it a warm, fruity taste.

He walked over to one of the cafe employees and asked for an order.

As the employee turned around and looked up, he saw a massive, armadillo looking figure towering over him.

He gulped as his face turned a light shade of red.

Aragon could clearly see his fear just by looking at him.

"Don't worry, I'm a citizen, I come in peace."

The jackal looking employee calmed himself down, and shakingly asked "what will be your order today sir?"

Aragon calmly responded with "do you guys have fruit coffee?"

The employee quickly made a cup of said coffee in nearly a minute and handed it to Aragon, he made sure the cup was extra EXTRA large to fit his giant hands.

Aragon was surprised, most planets or stations don't serve fruit coffee, he smiled and said thank you, then walked over to an empty cafe table.

He could feel the ground shake as he walked with every step, it made him feel strong, powerful, he never really felt this way since he was used to being around people around his size.

He sat down and watched the news, he also looked around, everyone looked somewhat formal, with at least a suit, tuxedo, khaki and dress shirt match, or a uniform, the other half wore plain civillian clothes like tanktops and T-shirts.

He felt like a giant among ants as he took out his map and sighed, it was going to be a long time before he gets even close to finding his room, as Aragon impatient and hates long tasks.

[/size][size=78%] [/size]
[/size]

"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Most Online Top 10 Topic Starter
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
Re: Space RP
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 08:04:29 PM »
I just want to point out/remind that "Romance" is allowed as long as it's not the focus of the RP and it stays VERY PG-13

Happy RPing ;P
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 12:58:08 AM »
I really want to join in this RP,  but can you post the character info requirements?

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2017, 07:43:42 PM »
(Hello razuel, I'll post all the character info requirements down below.)

(You need to include:
Weight
Species
Planet they are from
Solar system they are from
Name
Personality
Appearance
Powers\abilities (your an alien, you gotta have some powers, but you could be a normal furry too.)
You also need to include info of their home planet

Note that you can completely make up your own solar system and planet, even your species I'll allow to be made up, just make it reasonable.)

(Hope this was enough for you.)

"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2017, 10:37:11 PM »
Name: Angel Sol
Species: Celestial Dragon
Appearance: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/22345256/
Powers/Abilities:
   - Her screams can cause Zero Gravity, the intensity reflected on how severe the low gravity is.
   - She can fly with two gaseous wings,  and if the gas is inhaled by anyone, it can cause a sort of 'high'
Height: 5'10''
Weight: 168lbs
Planet they are from: Angel doesn't hail from any planet... read her Backstory.
Backstory: Angel used to be a goddess, but she was struck down when her Celestial Siblings along with her mother when Angel tried to save her mother.  Her siblings felt so bad for what they did and as they couldn't save her mother, they instead saved Angel's soul and put it into a mortal body, removing her memories of being a goddess and letting her keep most of her powers.   She would later take the place of a dwarf star, not much bigger than a normal anthro, floating in the center of the former star, the star gone and Angel now sitting where is had been.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2017, 12:08:17 AM »
Aragon attempted to read the map, he had to squint while reading so he could actually interpret what was written on there, he took a sip of his fruit coffee, it was good, really good, it tasted like a mix of raspberry and blueberry with coffee surrounding the flavor, it's like a warm, caffeinated berry drink, very tasty and soothing.

He saw room 1772 next to the restaurant area, how convenient for a big eater like him.

He got up and started to walk around, all he saw were tightened looks and gasps from everyone around him, he felt good about it, since he hated everybody anyway.

He could literally feel the ground vibrate under the massive weight of his feet hitting the ground with each step.

If he was in a race with everyone here, he would always get last place, Karaskans have traded speed for strength and durability, making them very powerful and tough, but also very slow.

In fact, if Karaskans use their power to harden their skin, they can actually survival nuclear firepower, the most impressive feat of durability was from Karaskans fleet commander Niyon Furonger, he was able to survive being blown up in a starship and falling from orbit into mountains with minor injuries, some say Karaskans are invincible, however there were times where multiple nukes were launched on Karaskans civilizations, and they eventually killed off multiple Karaskans, but it took at least 3 nukes to kill a single one.

Everyone is afraid of Aragon for a reason, hes much taller and bigger than the average Karaskan, the average height for a Karaskan is 7'3 and 790 pounds, while Aragon is 7'10 and 1032 pounds, he's massive compared to his brethren, and even more massive compared to nearly everybody on board Harmony.

Somebody even ran to officers go tell them that he could be a threat if he ever went hostile.

While idly walking and looking around for the restaurant near his room, he could hear weapons clicking and charging up around him.

Aragon quickly harden his skin, while a shiny, chrome like metal quickly ran down his whole body, covering himself in iron, he turned around and his eyes were a deep red glow, ready to fire heat vision.

He saw at least 2 dozen men wearing battle armor and space helmets with plasma rifles and melee weapons aimed towards him.

An old man, around 6 feet tall, dresses in a uniform pushed through the guards and walked up to Aragon, he fixed his glasses and cleared his throat. He looked to be a wolf or jackal.

"Men lower your weapons, he may look like a threat but I can assure you, he doesn't want to hurt anyone unless they hurt him first." Said the commander in a southern but stern sounding voice.

They slowly put their guns down but they kept they're hands on the trigger in case if Aragon tried something.

He looked up at the massive armadillo-looking alien, and began to talk once more.

"Your a Karaskan, am I correct?" Said the commander.

Aragon quickly sunk his iron flesh back into his skin and his eyes returned to a normal color.

"Yes, why?" Aragon said.

"You know the battle of Noran? Well that just happens to be my home planet, your fleet won, killing billions of my people, and nearly destroyed my home planet.
I lost a lot of things because of you people, you may think your big and powerful, but I can assure you I will put you down if I have to, got it?!" He yelled in a harden war like voice.

Aragon smiled, he knew he could take out the whole ship if he wanted to, but be didn't like being called a fugitive and being hunted down constantly by space military, and beside, he liked this guy's bravey.

"Got it, what's your name, old man?"

The wolf looked up while squinting his eyes, like he was question his authority.

"Why, my name is Fabian Stross, commander of the eastern Noranian fleet, thank you very much, I command this station and everything in a 200'000 mile radius of it, if you have any complaints or questions, you come to me,but remember, I have my eye on you."

"Alright, I'll be careful next time, commander."

Aragon said calmly.

(And if your wondering, Fabian will be a major character in this RP, I mean he i s the owner of Harmony and everything around it, so yes, I will be role-playing as him, hope you guys are OK with that.)

Fabian Stross statistics.

Height: 6 ft
Weight: 175 lbs
Species jackal, or "Noranian"
Home planet: Noran
Home system: Apollo System
Appearance: he looks worn out and battle hardened, his entire body is a navy blue, expect for his arms and legs, which are black. Even though he's in his fifties he looks younger due to military training.
Eye color: yellow
Personality: very serious and brooding, he holds a grudge against Karaskans for taking over his home world, and still holds that grudge today, he loves to train and practice in military sessions, and he loves to fight others for a challenge. He really hates scaredy cats and cocky people, as they are usuay the ones that fail in every situation, however he's a great listener and therapist, and he also loves to swim.

Abilities: he doesn't really have any powers, but he's very technologically advanced, which give him powers that others do not possess.

Expert hand to hand combatant: Fabian has been in the military for nearly 40 years, giving him expert fighting knowledge, he has very good strength, reflexes and fighting skills for a 57 year old, he has the speed and agility of a 25 year old, making him in peak shale for his race, he has been shown to easily take out bladed and firearm users bare handed, and is skilled enough to catch arrows and has been professionally training in karate, judo, jiu-jitsu, Tai kwon do, kung fu and boxing.

Teleportation: his exclusive access to advanced technology allows him to teleport short to medium ranged distances, allowing him to easily ambush enemies and Dodge attacks.

Holoblade:
The metallic gauntlet on his arm can activate a holographic blade like weapon that he can use to slice his enemies and battle blade users. They are unbreakable and can cut through steel like butter.

Plasma cannon:
His gauntlet can also activate a cannon that can shoot plasma and electrical grenades at his enemies in case he needs some ranged firepower, he also has a ballistic grenade launcher and his gauntlet can also fire traps to disarm and subdue enemies.

EMP:

He has access to emps which can shut down all electronic devices and machinery in the area, it can also shock and stun everyone who is in its radius, making it great for a stun attack

Cloak: his suit has the power to turn invisible, not only that but it mutes all sounds for complete stealth, it also makes him invisible on any radar and HUD his enemies might have.

Battle suit:
Fabian's gauntlet can cover him in a bulletproof suit enhancing his strength, speed, reflexes, and comes with its own AI, it is also waterproof, fireproof, and can be used as a spacesuit.

Hack tool: Fabians gauntlet can hack nearly any technology he's familiar with instantly, including battle suits of other Marines.

Gauntlet:
His gauntlet can also be used as a bionic arm in combat, and can block bullets and sword strikes in combat, making it quite useful when fighting armed enemies.

Weaknesses: even though Fabian has amazing technology and nearly unbeatable fighting skill, he's still just a regular man on the inside, and without his battle suit, he can be killed by mere bullets if they hit his vital organs.

Aragon proceeded to walk away from the scene with the mal still in his hand, hoping to find his room soon.

"Damn Karaskan, cant believe he had the nerve of coming here." Fabian thought, he hated karaskans, ever since losing his home planet by them, he could've never trusted them since.

He then turned around and walked away, with his soldiers following him, he saw all the civilians staring at him like he was the bravest man in the galaxy, Fabian didn't care, if Aragon tried anything, Fabian would be ready for it.

He signaled his soldiers to patrol Harmony for any possible issues, then he opened the door behind him and walked to his quarters.

It was white and looked luxurious, with tons of cushions for every seat.

He sat down and took a look at his holographic interface, he pressed a few buttons in a rhythmic pace and he started a video chat with an unknown associate.

The associate was a female, she had a brisk and high pitched voice, but her face was covered by a mask.

"What is it now, Stross?"

Fabian fixed his glasses and looked directly into her face.

"I've been in charge of this ship ever since I was 17, and this ship has been going on for nearly a thousand years, and a Karaskan is on board!"

The woman made a long sigh and groaned.

"Again with this Stross? He could be a friendly, have you forgot there are at least 50 other Karaskans on this ship? Calm down, he doesn't want to hurt anyone unless he's hurt, trust me, I know who he is, I've been monitoring his activity. Just give him a chance."

Fabian wiped his face with his hand and rubbed his eyes, then looked up and blinked.

"Er, fine, but if he starts attacking this station don't say I didn't warn you."

"Harmony is almost as big as a country! Do you have any idea how much security there are?"

"But he's a head taller than the other Karaskans, and he is definitely bigger, stronger, hes a bigger threat to us, even if he's not a soldier of his fleet. I want you to send the Imperials to follow him, keep track of his behavior and activity, just so I can be prepared beforehand."

"Ugh, fine!" Muttered the woman.
"If it makes you happy, I'll contact them as soon as a can, but Stross, just dont test him ok? We know thats only going to end with you being in pieces."

"I guess your right, I'll try not to, I'll see you later, don't forget to send an Imperial squad to follow him."

The female nodded and the chat ended, Fabian swiveled around in his office chair, and hunched over, thinking of all the possibilities of what could happen.

(If you have any questions or comments, please message me personally to not confuse and distract other rpers,thank you.)

Post Merge: March 19, 2017, 12:16:34 AM
(Sorry if I make a lot of spelling of grammar errors, I'm not a 12 year old, it's just I'm using a mobile device for this, and my abnormally large hands make it difficult to type things correctly, hopefully this won't bother you, also yes most of my posts will be quite long, also please try to reply or post ASAP, as I literally have nothing to do, and waiting only makes me even more bored, thank you)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 12:16:34 AM by Darwin Hyderman, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2017, 03:16:06 AM »
===Solar Resorts(Solar System) ===

Out in the vast darkness of space, all stars seemed to weep, going a dark dark blue to mourn a disappearing dwarf star, but soon the stars returned to normal and their color returned, their temperatures remaining the heat they were before the blue colors.

Far in an solar system, once used for entertainments, resorts, and leisure, it all suddenly went dead when the dwarf star of this system went dark, imploding, which had caused the inhabitants of the surrounding planets to scurry off... but nothing checked out; a black hole was supposed to form... but it didn't, only a bright glowing, but none dared go close, thinking that this was a new form of hole.

A rich and curious child put out an open reward for anyone who could discover what this glowing was, the reward being a heavy sum that most would take... but this job was considered too dangerous.

The glow was a girl, a beautiful and naked girl, whom floated in place of the star.   Asleep and breathing peacefully... despite being in a vacuum.

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2017, 03:42:02 AM »
After several hours Aragon could finally found his room, it looked almost exactly like Fabians but different color, and the liger officer was right, it was perfect for his size, he went to go interact with the holographic interface near the back corner of the room, he searched up news, he found something interesting.

"Star of unknown solar system has suddenly disappeared, habitants of the solar system report seeing a naked female in the place where the star had imploded, could this be a god? A prophet? Or could this be remains of dead stardust? We will never know-says NASA (yes that exists in this rp deal with it)

" huh, interesting...." Aragon said quietly.

He got up and decided to go to the restaurant, and he wanted some company, so he types in the stations chat "hey, anyone want to have dinner with me?" He said, he was wondering if he could find a cute girl or cool guy to talk to and hang out with, one that wasn't afraid of him.

After a long boring walk, he eventually took a seat in a booth to the back right side of the restaurant, it was an eerie black, completely black like the restaurant had no life, it was creepy.

An Android walked to his table and asked for an order, Aragon told he was waiting for somebody and the Android walked off to other tables.

Aragon sighed "someone please answer" he muttered quietly to himself.

Fabian could be seen training in the military recruit center aboard Harmony, he was sparring with a prototype Android, they were fighting in hand to hand combat.

The Android threw a left hook, Fabian reacted by blocking the attack with his right forearm, and he used his gauntlet to punch the Android in the face, dealing heavy damage since the gauntlet was basically a bionic arm in combat.

The Android then threw a straight jab, Fabian dodged the attack by leaning back wards and attempted to throw a backwards roundhouse toward the androids chest, but the Android grabbed his leg and tried to throw him across the room, as Fabian flew threw the air, he did a backflip and landed on the wall, he then jumped off into a somersault and sweep kicked the Android, making it fall and hit the floor beneath it.

The Android handspringed to its feet, Fabian threw a backhand and the Android blocked it with ease, Fabian then kneed the Android in the abdomen, and wrapped his hand across his forearm, then yanked the Android forward and proceeded to judo flip him over his back, the Android wasn't done yet however, as it charged to Fabian and threw multiple unpredictable haymakers, Fabien dodged and blocked nearly every blow with ease, and when he attempted to punch, the Android would Dodge it as well.

There was no way of defeating it now, as he could predict his every move.

Fabian activated his holoblade, a large, blue chiseled blade ejected out of his right arm.

He ducked to dodge another blow, and swung upward to chop off the androids right hand in process.

The momentum of the blow threw the Android off balance, Fabian used this opportunity to finish the fight once and for all.

As he stumbled backwards Fabian somersaulted forward and kicked the Android with his legs, knocking it down, as soon as it fell through the air Fabian quickly jumped forward and did a 360 spin slash, decapitating the Android in mid air, and thus winning the battle.

As the Android thudded against the floor Fabian smiled.

"Getting better every time" Fabian chuckled to himself. He shut down the training sequence and walked out of the room while shutting off his holoblade.

Aragon was still waiting for someone to come, he felt so lonely and needed company, bit he still had hope, and thus still waited.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2017, 11:30:46 AM »

Name: Rayleonarde "Ray" Blackburn
Height: 6' 2''
Weight: 210 lbs
Species: Raccoonis Purpalis
Eye color: Hazel
Personality: Quiet at first, opens up when people get to know him. Keeps his nose to the grindstone.
Appearance: A little large, usually covered in grease stains. Fur is royal purple, a trait in all Raccoonis Purpalis. Has two teardrop shaped patches on his chest and lower abdomen
Powers\abilities: Ray has the innate ability to change the direction in which gravity pulls him.
Home Planet: An asteroid, usually called the Scrapyard due to the large amount of scavenging ships and stations.

Offline Galefargion

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Red panda
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 185
  • Build: Muscular/athletic
  • Currently: Climbing towers and fighting helicopters
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2017, 12:35:28 PM »
Height: 6'3"Weight: 220lbs
Species: Space fox panda
Planet they are from: Xuberon
Solar system they are from: Naboo
Name: Kumori
Eye color: Green and gold
Personality: Silent but kind, has sad eyes
Appearance: Samurai
Powers: Can read minds, see with eyes closed even from a far distance, and can start chi fires
Home planet: Is a barren orange desert filled with strange beings. After being born into a series of hard situations and having to fight as a lone wolf most of his life, Kumori has trained himself silently in the wastelands to near perfection well beyond what any would consider normal or even possible.
Life goal: To feel complete and have no unanswered questions
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 02:20:58 PM by MrRazot »
The Music of life, is silence

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2017, 07:24:00 PM »
The news about the missing star seemed to be murmured among truckers and bounty hunters alike, and still circulated on different news outlets, even on the roaming advertisements that floated around the more desolate and farming lower class areas in asteroid belts... speaking of which, one had just crashed on a Scrapyard, crushing a shed with old man O'Mally inside (RIP; Everyone hated him anyway), it still blasting it's advertisements on radio frequencies.

Any views of this glow being a girl were shrugged off as nobody could have known since none traveled close enough or dared stare at the glow in fear of some form of death!

==Satellite Adler - Scrapyard==

The crashed Satellite Adver, a common form of the advertisement devices, seemed to be stuck on this bounty, "Rich child, Lots of Money!! Fulfill his wish and be blessed with millions! Simply call, present yourself, and travel into a dangerous area once known as Solar Resorts! [A scrolling of a list rolled up the screen, listing no names]  BE THE FIRST!!!"

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2017, 07:33:10 PM »
Even though Aragon was there for nearly an hour, he still wanted to wait a bit longer, as Aragon is highly persistent, and he tries his longest to make things to his favor.

He took out his oversized phone and started to research about Harmony station, he found out that it was over 980 years old, and that Fabian Stross was not the only commander of the station, there were several.

He proceeded to type in the stations chat "anyone want some dinner with me?" One last time and would wait 15-20 minutes and if he didn't get a response he would just leave and go back to his room.

Fabian was walking down the main hall of Harmony when he got a message from the Imperial squad saying there's a terrorist on board who plans to blow up the whole station and was located in sector D-15 near the research facility.

Fabian decided to fast travel by using a tram near his quarters, "take me to sector D-15" he said quickly

The tram shot forward and periodically steered itself left to right, and in under a minute he arrived at sector D-15.

He quickly jump rolled out and activated his cloak. Soon after he was completely invisible and unheard.

He ran as fast as he could to the research facility and saw multiple civilians being held hostage by 10-15 shady thugs wearing hoodies and welding firearms, they brought a few assassins too, which wielded smoke grenades, throwing knives and katanas.

His gauntlets AI asked if he needed help.

"Don't call anyone, I can handle this myself." Fabian said.

He quickly jumped down and used his bionic arm to slam the ground, creating a shock wave. Knocking down a few terrorists.

A few of them fired at Fabian. He blocked their shots with his gauntlet and teleported right behind them, he then proceeded to do a sideways roundhouse kick with full force, he was able to send one man flying into the other, knocking them down.

He felt a throwing knife pierce his left shoulder, be grunted in pain and quickly turned around, it was an assassin, the ninja ran towards him, Fabian threw a cross to stop him in his tracks, but the ninja dodged it and swung upward with his katana, Fabian blocked the sword strike with his gauntlet and grabbed the back of his clothes, and yanked him in while kneeing him in the abdomen, he then dropped a right elbow on his back while he still had him by his clothes, he then flipped him over his back and onto the floor, creating a slam noise.

He activated his battle suit.
Quickly a suit of iron and steel which looked like something out of Mass Effect covered his whole body.

The terrorists fired at him, Fabian stood there and took all the shots, the suit was completely bulletproof, and thus they couldn't harm him, he could hear 2 assassins rushing at him and attempting to swing.

Fabian activated his holoblade and blocked off all sword strikes with said blade.

An assassin swiped right across at Fabians torso, Fabian deflected it using his own holoblade, the assasin tried a left strike, no good, Fabian deflected that blow, The assassin tried to stab him but Fabian swung upward and deflected his blow once more, sending him off balance, he then did a jumping backwards roundhouse kick which sent the assassin flying.

He then aimed his gauntlet at the terrorists and fired multiple net traps which subdued them quite easily.

There was still one assassin left, Fabian could easily predict him, he turned around and grabbed his sword right as he strikes with his left hand, which a grip of iron, Fabian almost instantly broke the sword in 2, rendering it useless, then Fabian did I pivoting right elbow to the face, which knocked him out.

After Fabian called an imperial squad to clean everything up he deactivated his battle suit and holoblade. He loved being a hero, and he loved being a soldier even more.

(Hope you guys are liking these fight scenes, I'm hoping that get some replies soon to keep this RP going)

Offline Galefargion

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Red panda
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 185
  • Build: Muscular/athletic
  • Currently: Climbing towers and fighting helicopters
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2017, 08:29:48 PM »
-Meanwhile-

A party of slave traders had journeyed to the far away planet of Xuberon.

However upon landing there they discovered a single samurai dressed in a turquoise kimono was already waiting for their ship to land.

He had sensed their arrival from afar. It was not difficult as ships never ventured so far into the system.

Kumori saw this as a way to get off the planet that had no vessels of its own.

The slave traders were barely a match at all and soon the lone space fox panda was drifting through the stars at hyperspeed in search of answers he did not yet have.
The Music of life, is silence

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2017, 02:38:07 AM »
Ray had been scooting around the Scrapyard, picking parts for his vessel. The purple raccoon pulled a second reactor component out of the trash, the dislodged garbage floating into empty space. As he inspected the spinning refuse, he was distracted by Satellite Adler. Ray had no grasp on how to read, as most Scrapyarders didn't, but was able to get the coordinates. He sighed, fogging up his helmet visor, and started back towards the ship. 

Skeeter-6 wasn't much of a ship, but was moreso a ball of refuse with an engine. The metal plates that made up the hull were rusted, and constantly in need of repair. The engine, even though it was an ion engine, still hiccuped and backfired from time to time, sending brilliant blue sparks into the void. With no weapons to speak of, the little vessel was equipped with a manipulator arm and a host of tools. Skeeter-6 was the epitome of the Scrapyarder's trademark  resourcefulness.

Ray boarded his vessel from the rear, just above the engine. The airlock whined open and the raccoon boarded. He pulled the airlock shut, as it was more of a bulkhead than an automated airlock, and waited for oxygen to fill the room. After a few moments, he removed his helmet, and started to the cockpit. Cables and chords floated freely about, as Skeeter-6 had no gravity generator and yet Ray walked as if it had. Ray took his seat in the cockpit and started off towards the coordinates.

The vessel belched and bellowed as it moved against all odds. The engine ports shuttered and groaned as the vessel aligned with the coordinates. Then they shut off, as the frame shift drive spooled up. The drive seemed to fight against Ray's commands, as it belched sparks, shuttered and groaned before shooting the vessel off to it's destination. Five minutes later, the raccoon dropped out of frame shift and reactivated his engines, headed for Solar Resorts. He started towards what he thought to be a star, as he needed fuel, and was pleasantly surprised when there was no star, but some sort of...dragoness?

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2017, 03:34:08 AM »
Aragon just decided to walk back to his room, he was angry, extremely angry, all he felt was Rage, his home planet was dying, nobody talked to him, everybody thought he was a freak, a monster, he hated it, he hated everything, he decided to let out all of his rage and fury by jumping out of the ship and to the next planet where he could vent.

As he drifted through space at an alarming speed, he saw a rocky, deserted planet, it went by the name of Rosario, as he approached Rosario, he could see a large military facility.

"Perfect" Aragon thought, destroying a base and killing some soldiers was a great way of venting out his anger.

He was closing in on the military base, he could feel himself losing control of his limbs due to how fast he was going.

The ground got closer and closer, he felt even angrier, everyone he knew and loved died or went missing, he lost everything and everyone hated him, he couldn't take it anymore.

That's when it happened.

Aragon hit the ground with a shaking boom as a wave of dust and rock shot up in the air, with the force so great it knocked down anyone near the shockwave.

Aragon looked up, he jumped towards the Base, it looked like something that Harmony owned, he didn't care anymore, he needed to vent.

He broke through the wall and raised his fists in the air.

He then shouted a cry so loud that it could actually be heard across the entire system, nearly everyone cried in pain and the whole base shook as be roared.

He then slammed his fists in the ground, destroying everything in front of him.

Be saw multiple soldiers running at him, Aragon threw punches and shoulder charges, easily tearing everybody apart, he even grabbed pieces of walls and threw it at military groups.

He could feel a very faint pain as something bounced off his skin. It was a sniper, Aragon turned around in fury, the man holding the sniper in the next building was stuck in shock and fear.

Aragon eyes glowed red almost instantly, Aragon shouted in Rage as a large, beaming laser shot through his eyes and melted through everything in its path, he concentrated so much power that he actually made the building explode. Aragon smiled sadistically at his own power, he knew he was a monster and he loved it.

He saw someone threw objects at Aragon with her mind, she was a telekinetic. Aragon looked as he saw a purple leopard with long curly hair and red eyes smiled as she shot her hand out, sending Aragon flying outside of the building.

Once Aragon landed he wasn't too far from the base.

A large, metal figure appeared right in front of him. It was a combat mech half a foot taller than Aragon himself, and it was very bulky and heavily armored.

"Stand down or die you son of a bitch!" Shouted the brave soldier.

Aragon attempted to throw a punch but the mech caught it and threw him across the battlefield.

It was Fabians brother who was controlling the mech, his name was Cyrus Stross, he was the commander of the Western Noranian fleet, and Ray Blackburn just so happened to be his first call.

"Ray, this is Cyrus Stross, commander of the Western Noranian fleet, and I need your help, your a bit of an engineer, right? I need you to help me find a way to kill this guy! He's destroying my military facility and he's going to kill us all if you don't help me! Please! It's Aragon! Yes, that guy, we've all heard tales of his rage and power, but I need to subdue him and I need somebody like you! Please respond ASAP!"

(Sorry for all the violence and stuff, I forgot to tell you guys Aragon was known for his takes of destruction and Rage, in which Fabian somehow didn't know of.)