The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Space RP  (Read 4153 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Space RP
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2017, 03:49:32 AM »
Angel simply floated in the void, her body still glowing quite bright, but lights from Ray's ship would give her an appearance as if she were sparkling.

Suddenly,  a snooty boy called Ray's from of radio communication, immediately talking as a connection was made,  "What is it?  What is the glowing thing?  Aren't you there for the One million credits? I mean... If you aren't,  just tell me what it is there and I'll still five it to you... papa told me to keep my word...", from how the boy talked, he sounded anxious, "Well!?"

Angel's chest rose and fell, as though she were sleeping in an oxygen filled room.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2017, 06:59:05 AM »
Ray furrowed his brow and shook his head, not paying any mind to the voice. He exited his vehicle, and started towards the dragoness. Ray's suit was equipped with extra-vehicular jets, which scooted him along. The raccoon gently grabbed the dragoness, and started back towards his vessel. As they entered the airlock, Ray slipped a spare helmet onto the dragoness, and tapped on it to make sure it was on. He then started to re-oxydize the room, watching the dragoness keenly. Ray hoped she wouldn't freak out at the sight of his suit, especially as the helmet was a mass of metal scrap.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2017, 11:14:33 AM »
Angel laid asleep until a short while after she was brought into Ray's ship.  Angel slowly sat up, bringing a hand to her head, stopping to feel around the helmet before freaking and trying to pry the helmet off, managing as it shot off just before the room finished filling with oxygen.    Angel looked around frantically,  her eyes soon trained on Ray, just watching him, not with fear or anger, just with curiosity as seen slowly floated up to his head level to her own, poking and prodding at his helmet.

If Ray were to notice,  he'd see that she didn't push herself off the floor to float... she just floated and propelled all by herself.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2017, 01:31:09 PM »
Ray blinked as Angel's finger prodded his visor, and pushed her hand away gently. He then took his helmet off as the vessel finished filling and he smiled. Ray brought a vertical paw to his head and made three gentle chopping motions, a tradition greeting between his kind.

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Alien God
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
  • Height: 7'0
  • Weight: 400 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular, wide and bulky frame with large shoulders.
  • Currently: Loading, please wait.............
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2017, 09:56:41 PM »
Aragon looked upwards and saw someone with a spacesuit touching the aforementioned dragon female.

Ignoring the military, Aragon decided to jump to their location, Ray could hear a thud as Aragon grappled on to the Scrapyard, he pulled himself over to Ray and said "do you know her?"

Aragon looked down and could see Cyrus calling in reinforcements.
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2017, 01:01:48 AM »
Ray's ship shifted crazily as Aragon made contact, causing all sorts of alarms to trigger. Ray lost concentration, and lost his ability to manipulate gravity. He floated up, his arms pinwheeling slightly in an attempt to steady himself.

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2017, 02:27:00 AM »
As Aragon and the Scrapyard were flying through space while spinning around, Aragon proceeded to get in front of it and used his amazing karaskan strength to stop the ship itself, it took a moment but Aragon successfully stopped it at a safe speed.

He looked behind him and saw as the dragoness was drifting past Aragon and Ray.

Aragon jumped to grab her, he put her gently in his massive, powerful arms, and tried his absolute best not to crush her with his brutish strength.

He kicked off a satellite to make it back to the Scrapyard and saw as Ray was attempting to recover from the dizzying collision.

"Sorry." Said Aragon. "Wanna find out who this is back at Harmony?"

Aragon knew a bit of science and was hoping he could find out who she really is.

Aragon gently set her in Rays arms, as he thought he was too strong to be holding her, and he was probably right.

Aragon waited for Ray to reply, he knew they both wanted to know who she is.
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2017, 02:59:56 AM »
Angel had collided with a wall of the ship densely, causing her to pass out, but she made no struggling noise in pain from the hit, she just fell asleep, back to looking peaceful as earlier

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2017, 03:51:36 AM »
((Scrapyard is the name of the asteroid colony, Darwin. Skeeter-6 is the ship.))

After regaining his composure, Ray ignored Aragon, allowed Angel to float freely in zero gravity, and immediately went to assessing the damage done to the ship. It was his nature, as the ship was his pride and joy; as all Scrapyarders were about their creations. Ray put his helmet back on, and set about finding his tools.

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2017, 12:40:16 PM »
(Ah, sorry, I lose attention sometime s)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2017, 04:30:42 AM »
After a few minutes, Ray found what he was looking for and made his way to the airlock. Ray exited the craft and set about repairing. He knew he had roughly five minutes of air, with four minutes of repairs to do. Sparks flew as Ray welded pieces of junk back together. It wasn't a permanent fix, but it would hold for at least one jump, the raccoon guessed. As he worked, Ray's mind wandered to the dragoness he picked up. Who was she? Why did the bratty kid want her? Could the other guy be trusted? Ray shook his head, and continued working.

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2017, 09:48:06 PM »
(I might not be responding for a while, hope you guys won't mind)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2017, 03:52:37 PM »
After a time, Ray re-entered the ship. He stored his tools, re-pressurized the airlock, and ditched his helmet as he made his way to the cockpit. After a few button presses, and switch-throwing, Ray made his way back to Angel, obviously worried. He knew she had collided with the wall, and that his craft wasn't exactly smooth on the inside. I really hope you didn't die. 'Bout the only interesting thing that's happened of late.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2017, 04:03:32 PM »
Angel had a welt on her head from hitting it before it shone and healed quickly.

After a little longer, she awoke sitting up as she rubbed her head, groaning before looking at Ray and tilting her head at him, making a confused and pained sound.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2017, 04:48:27 AM »
Ray sighed happily, relieved that Angel had lived. He smiled, before heading back to the cockpit.