The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: 傭兵 This Wonderful Life  (Read 5083 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: 傭兵 This Wonderful Life
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2017, 09:35:01 AM »
Al didn't care much for 'fitting in.' He already knew he could get the job, and was just waiting on his assignment. He looked over at Oswald, not much for fawning over people either. The wolf simply stood against a wall, and looked straight.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2017, 12:09:59 PM »

Name: Rayleonarde "Ray" Blackburn
[/size]Age: 21
[/size]Species: Purple Raccoon
[/size]Gender: Male
[/size]Nation: America
[/size]Weaponry: 'Suicide Hotline' grenade-martyr system, XM29 OICW
[/size]Clothing/Uniform: Simple white t-shirt and black pants, modified to work around augments
[/size]Cyborg Implants/Modification: On-board data scrubber, X-Generation bionic arm. Mark 6 combat analysis and prediction HUD.
[/size]Bio: Born in a rural home, Ray had very little in the way of a future. Until, of course, his father was deemed a spy and summarily executed. Ray left his home to join any mercenary group that would have him.
[/size]Extra: Prefers to do things quietly, but doesn't mind getting messy.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2017, 03:29:03 PM »
After introducing herself to Oswald, She shook her head in response to having no questions to ask and waited for whatever would happen next.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2017, 09:21:27 PM »
Name: Shoon  Vysenshtern
Species: Western Dragon
Nation: Israel
Weaponry: DMR, Some modern version of the Uzi mrtial arts.
Clothing/Uniform: This.
Cyborg Implants/Modification: Arms, legs, eyes and brain.
Bio: 160 cm tall and reletivly thin he was born and raised in Israel, after the millitary he went to seek out more of the thrill of combat.
Extra: Prefers to work in groups.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 05:32:10 AM by Shoon »
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2017, 06:18:58 AM »
The walrus smiled and looked over at Oseald, "Well. Show them around."

Oswald nodded and made his way towards the door, "What're you all waiting for? Let's move."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2017, 06:27:19 AM »
Al stepped off the wall, following Oswald to the door. He made no eye-contact and no attempt to make conversation.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2017, 06:29:12 AM »
Zaida studied the others in the lobby, thinking to herself. However once the walrus and Oswald spoke, she patted over to the door where they stood.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2017, 06:32:30 AM »
As all three made their way near Oswald he began walking out.

"So. How long have you all been in the Merc business?" Oswald said as they all walked down a long corridor. It's flora were reflecting everything of them, the walls were white and the sounds of boots hitting the floor echoed down it

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2017, 06:41:25 AM »
Al's voice was muffled through his mask slightly, but it more just made him sound raspy than anything else. "14 years... Nearly 15.... Been trained and conditioned since I was 5 though..."

Reference of Alka

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2017, 06:51:04 AM »
The monstress thought for a second "Hmm I think about six years... As soon as I graduated highschool I got into the business." Zaida murmured.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2017, 06:58:00 AM »
"Intresting. So you probably have heard of the I.M.O way before you decided to join."
They reached a giant lobby looking area, Oswald pointed in one direction and said, "That direction Is the armory. Weapons can be bought and traded."

He turned to his left and pointed, "Over there Is the cafeteria... That's obvious what that is."

He then turned to his right and pointed again, "And over there Is the dojo, training field and firing range."

He turned around and looked at the group, "I'll get you guys a map soon. Place is pretty **censor** big, you'll probably get lost once or twice."

He sneezed and asked, "Any questions so far?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2017, 07:06:59 AM »
Al nodded. "When do we begin getting assignments...?"

Reference of Alka

Offline AlexLion

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Sleepy Werelion
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: natural yellow -ish, darker mane
  • Height: 6'4"
  • Build: avg
  • Currently: Covered in snow
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2017, 07:08:57 AM »
*The lion walked behind the others, thinking to himself -What is there to know about a merc organisation? They're all the same.. What is there to 'show us around'?*

*Oswald's voice woke him up from his thoughts, as he heard the question*

-Since age 9... 'Course I thought it was just a cool game back then. Well isn't it?..

*smiling to himself, keeps playing with his coin. Looks around as we reach the giant back lobby*

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2017, 07:15:21 AM »
As Oswald spoke he began pulling out some devices, "Glad you asked, you'll be getting them through these." He handed them all small phones that acted like some sort of PDA. He explained, "This is the I.M.D.I.P or International Mercenary Database Information Phone, I like to call it the PDA. It's more simpler and less time consuming. You'll get messages whenever an assignment is ready, you can choose which assignment you want to do and view them, it also shows the map of the whole HQ, which Mercenary units you can join, AND! You can buy and order weapons from here."

He smiled then quickly frowned, "Don't lose it... You lose it, you won't get another one for awhile since these things are not cheap."

(THE PDA WILL BE LOCATED ON THE FIRST POST, I WILL UPDATE IT WITH NEW ASSIGNMENTS, THE MAP AND OTHER VARIOUS THINGS.)

Post Merge: February 23, 2017, 07:18:11 AM
As Oswald said this he looked over at the Lion, his eyes lit up in anger. Slowly he moved his way towards him.

He tapped the side of his head and spoke, "Don't think we won't find out what you did... We know you did some kind of hacking of our terminals, we know things.. We are the largest Mercenary Corporation in the world." He laughed, "Watch yourself, try messing with out things again and you'll have more than five thousand Mercenary groups on your head."

« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 07:18:11 AM by MetalGearStowe, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2017, 08:32:43 AM »
Ray had been following the group from a distance, as was his normal modus opperandi. He was calculating, gauging all of the recruits and even Oswald. He remained quiet, simply waiting for his assignment.