The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: 傭兵 This Wonderful Life  (Read 5076 times)

Offline AlexLion

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Sleepy Werelion
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: natural yellow -ish, darker mane
  • Height: 6'4"
  • Build: avg
  • Currently: Covered in snow
Re: 傭兵 This Wonderful Life
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2017, 09:30:55 AM »
*the Lion listens to Oswald with a casual smile, and laughed along as Oswald laughed*
- Glad you liked my little demonstration! Hope my skills be usefull to you, mr Oswald. No worries *throws his coin again* - I just needed a job. Now that I seem to have one, consider you have an extra cyber security guy working for you instead.

*puts his PDA in his tux and starts walking towards the armory*

- Excuse me, gotta trade some of my old stuff for fresher goodies. *paws his gym bag*

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2017, 09:35:15 AM »
Oswald frowned, "Need I remind you where you are? Breaking rules will result in ex-communication. Your skills are quite impressive but do be warned, Mr. Asa won't like it if you did it a second time."

Offline AlexLion

• Avid Aardvark
  • Sleepy Werelion
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2017, 10:05:18 AM »
- Like I said, no worries! I'm your man now. I won't mess up. *notices Oswald frowned*
- ...What? Have insiders problems?.. Yes, yes, mercs have very little loyalty these days. Apologies then, was a bad point to joke about.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2017, 10:15:25 AM »
Al took the PDA and nodded. "Thank you..." He said as he instantly began walking off to the firing range
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2017, 10:29:32 AM »
Ray pocketed the PDA, and started towards the firing range.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2017, 02:45:32 PM »
Zaida took the PDA, examining it for a second before she placed it in her back pocket.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2017, 05:10:08 PM »
Shoon took the PDA and immediately started to mess around with it, searching the device to see what it came pre-installed with.
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2017, 06:36:30 AM »
NEW ASSIGNMENTS

Oswald sighed and began stretching, in the corner of the Lobby sat a large bear, he wore a red and black kilt with a large Juggernaut like armor for the torso piece. In his hands were bagpipes and he played them. Oswald smiled and made his way towards the piper and sat near him, listening.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2017, 07:01:40 AM »
Ray, upon reading the assignments given, opted into destroying the Gunships. He made his way to the lobby, waiting for debriefing.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2017, 07:08:09 AM »
Al saw the payoff for the gunship assault and decided that would be the mission he took up. He pressed the appropriate prompts on his PDA and thought to himself, That should keep me well supplied and armed for a while... He proceeded to the lobby where he waited for a the briefing

((Kind of suspicious how the resistance is paying more than a government...  >.> <.< ))
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2017, 07:12:49 AM »
(I just threw a bunch of numbers around I'm tired lol)

Offline AlexLion

• Avid Aardvark
  • Sleepy Werelion
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2017, 07:59:58 AM »
*stops discussing guns with the guy in the armory and takes his PDA out*

-Ireland, Ukraine.. Don't wanna go in the cold.. Again. Hmm, Nigeria seems like a nice place to start. Didn't know there are any VIPs up there though. *chuckles* Too bad the payoff's a bit small, otherwise I'd ship my custom 600hp, B6/B7 armoured R34 over there. Oh well, I'll deal with what locals can provide. Where do I sign?..

*smiles back at the guns' guy* -So you think silenced MAC-11 will be just right for the job?..

*is now armed with only two silenced MAC-11s plus his trusty machine pistol 93R*

*Proceeds to barracks*

-Hope they'll give me at least a locker to place the unneeded stuff...

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2017, 08:28:39 PM »
Zaida looked at the assignments, she knew for a fact someone would go for higher pay. Some people would do anything for money... Good thing she had enough. 'I guess I'll go to Ireland." She thought to herself. Zaida decided to head towards the barracks and afterwards roam around to get to know the place better, she didn't want to constantly depend on a map to get around.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2017, 01:46:12 AM »
(Sorry my dudes I've been gone for awhile, I'll try my best to keep this updated daily. Just school and all you know?)

A large bull made his way towards Al and Ray, he sat them down and spoke, "You'll be leaving tomorrow, since it is your first day and we don't want you instantly jumping into the fire. Mingle with some of the people or just relax."

He handed them both a folder with all the information they needed, including locations, targets, allies and their enemies.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2017, 02:06:36 AM »
Al felt a little bit insulted by the 'first day' comment. He decided not to speak up about it though, because he knew it would just cause problems. The wolf simply took the folder and began looking through it, studying it closely. Key targets... Relatively well guarded... Nothing a few well placed sniper bullets can't take care of... Other ones might be a bit harder... Will make sure to take plenty of ammunition... Might invest a bit in armor-piercing rounds...

Reference of Alka