The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Cyberpunk-themed RP  (Read 13801 times)

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Drake
  • Coloring: Teal
  • Height: 5'10
Re: Cyberpunk-themed RP
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2017, 07:02:28 PM »
Richard quickly popped him inside, smiling at him
rah!

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: A blue fox. White belly. Navy ears. White glove and boot markings. Icy blue eyes.
  • Height: 5' 6"
  • Weight: 145 lbs
  • Build: lean build; athletic tone
  • Currently: A fluffy ball of anxiety
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2017, 07:07:09 PM »
"He sure seems to like you, for some reason." Blue noted quietly.
He secured his pack the way he always did when he was Running, making extra-sure that everything was well-secured, then he carefully reshouldered the bag.
"Don't be long," he warned as he quickly began scampering up the pipe like it was nothing.
He looked down to see what kind of progress Richard was making.
  • Avatar by: Jenny Lloyd ©Compassionate Dorset
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
You don't know what that means...
Because a KITCHEN SINK to you
Is not a KITCHEN SINK to me
Okay, friend?

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2017, 07:09:14 PM »
Richard was making slow progress, but progress nonetheless. He got near to the top until he started to slip slightly
rah!

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
  • Coloring: A blue fox. White belly. Navy ears. White glove and boot markings. Icy blue eyes.
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2017, 07:13:57 PM »
Blue thrust his paw out and snagged Richard's wrist.
"Come on, buddy... up ya go!"
Blue pulled back, trying to help the cat climb up and plant his feet on something solid again.
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
Okay, friend?

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2017, 07:15:51 PM »
Richard grabbed his wrist to make sure he didn't fall and used it to finish climbing the roof, he exhales.
"Thanks"
He wipes his forehead with a paw
"Where to now?" He says, looking around
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 08:10:07 PM by Rick »
rah!

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2017, 11:18:55 PM »
A few police cruisers rolled up, and Ray was quick to meet them.
"Good afternoon, officers! I'm glad you got here before the drones did. There was a malfunctioning drone I had to bring down, an apparent local hack."
The police, albeit skeptical, seemed to believe the raccoon and quickly departed.

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2017, 02:22:26 AM »
"No problem!"
Blue looked around and suddenly dropped to his knee as he heard a squad of familiar-sounding engines. He yanked Richard's jacket so he would do the same.
"Police," Blue murmured.
Before he knew it, there they were, pulled in to the Johnny Waffles' restaurant, just below them. They were talking to the guy who was on the sidewalk. Blue didn't even need to peer over the ledge to know that. The voices and the flashing lights were enough.
As the cruisers sped off, Blue glanced around, confused.
"They just left! And that Blackburn guy... just blatantly lied to them, and they took it! Who is he?? And how can he wave off the police like that?! You know what? Tell me on the way. Things are really not feeling right around here."
Blue rose once again and started a brisk jog over the rooftops, setting a mental path around Blackburn to the Rooftop Diner.
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
Okay, friend?

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2017, 04:02:30 AM »
Ray, after the police left, called his own vehicle, a large drone. The raccoon climbed into the seat beneath the drone's hull and buckled in. The drone responded to Ray's neural connection, rising into the air. After a few moments two spotting lights blinked on,  and began to sweep the rooftops in search of the augmented fox, or possibly the drone-killer (as they owed Ray for dispersing the police, or at least so he believed).

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2017, 05:40:48 AM »
Richard remained silent for a few seconds, slowly moving towards Blue, still quite skeptical of Ray, as he knew he could track Blue. His suspicious were confirmed when he heard the unmistakable noise of Ray's drone

He sprints towards Blue
"Go! Go quick! I'll make sure he doesn't get to the kid" He quickly runs towards a vent on the roof and hides behind it as he signals Blue to go onwards

Richard then starts placing down small round objects, radar scramblers, making it impossible to track people with cybernetic enhancements if you were within its range

Richard wondered what Ray wanted, and he'd decided it wasn't quite pleasant, judging from his previous experiences
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 05:52:07 AM by Rick »
rah!

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2017, 06:05:53 AM »
Blue's jog turned into a full-on sprint on Richard's call. His paws tightly gripped the straps of his backpack when he wasn't using them to keep his balance.
Building after building, ladder after ladder, he began making his escape, covering an impressive distance in very little time.
He glanced back. He could still see Richard now, but barely. He couldn't quite see what was going on between him and Blackburn, but there was nothing he could do anyway. He hoped Richard was alright back there.
Blue searched ahead and kept on running. He closed a gap between two buildings and took it on at full speed, pushing off and making the landing without much worry. At this rate, he would be at the Rooftop Diner in just a couple short minutes.
"And I thought I was done Running for today!" He laughed between breaths.
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
Okay, friend?

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2017, 06:08:42 AM »
Richard hid, giving out a sigh of relief when he saw Blue running off into the distance

He pulled some other items out of his pockets and put them in easier to access pockets, ready for the worst
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 07:45:05 AM by Rick »
rah!

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2017, 01:56:44 PM »
Raz was fairly silent for most of this until a certain jerk of the bag he was in hit his wing and he started to cry, starting quiet but would slowly get louder the longer he was left unattended.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2017, 06:06:43 PM »
Richard slips into the vent, making an escape from the approaching drone, he runs across the streets after falling through the bottom and finds himself in the lift to the diner, he pushes the button and heads up, expecting to see Blue waiting for him
rah!

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2017, 06:21:07 PM »
Blue was at the Rooftop Diner before he knew it. With no sign of pursuit, he stalled on the building just before the eatery, deciding to check on the Little One he was carrying in his pack. Carefully, he unshouldered the straps and slowly set the bag down and undid the buckles that were keeping it closed.
His ears perked as he began to hear the sobbing inside the pack.
He felt guilty for making him cry, but there wasn't much he could have done. He ran as smoothly as he could.
His ears folded back with the covering flap of his backpack. "I'm sorry, Guy," he whispered apologetically.
He reached in and lifted out the small dragon, taking it into his arms and stroking softly over its back.
Blue looked over the Dragon thoroughly, trying to pinpoint what he might have done to the injured creature to set him off like he did, but it was impossible to see what could have happened past all the wounds it already had.
Blue took the dragon and held him close to his chest.
"I'm so sorry, he repeated," nearly crying for him.
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
Okay, friend?

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2017, 06:59:59 PM »
A loud ding echoed across the diner as the elevator hit it, Richard strolls out and approaches a seat. He was surprised blue was late, or so he thought.  He took a seat at a table at the back, out of the way
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 07:09:10 PM by Rick »
rah!