The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Cyberpunk-themed RP  (Read 13905 times)

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Drake
  • Coloring: Teal
  • Height: 5'10
Re: Cyberpunk-themed RP
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2017, 12:39:00 AM »
"Yeah, I did" He smirks at him, reaching out for the child "some creep had a muzzle on him, left him outside"

He cracks his head to the side "anywhere good to eat near here?"
rah!

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: A blue fox. White belly. Navy ears. White glove and boot markings. Icy blue eyes.
  • Height: 5' 6"
  • Weight: 145 lbs
  • Build: lean build; athletic tone
  • Currently: A fluffy ball of anxiety
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2017, 12:51:19 AM »
Blue carefully returns the Dragon to the Cat, just noticing the Dragon's wounds.
"Maybe this city is already dead..."
"Um... yeah, sorry. Real good place right here, actually, but if you're running from the drones, chances are you'd probably want to avoid this area for awhile. I know another one - in a better part of the city, too. Not as much trouble. 'Benny Waffles'.' Real good menu, if you're into breakfast foods. It's not too far. Follow me?"
  • Avatar by: Jenny Lloyd ©Compassionate Dorset
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
You don't know what that means...
Because a KITCHEN SINK to you
Is not a KITCHEN SINK to me
Okay, friend?

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2017, 01:10:19 AM »
Raz didn't feel too comfortable in Blue's embrace and when he was returned to Richard, he buried himself back under his coat, hugging him again.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2017, 07:10:31 AM »
"Sure thing" He tightly grasps Raz with one paw and approaches the fox to close the distance

"Lead the way"
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 11:00:46 AM by Rick »
rah!

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2017, 05:16:56 PM »
Name: Rayleonarde "Ray" "Unit 33" Blackburn
Species: Raccoon
Abilities/Augments & Weapons: Increased speed, sub-dermal bullet-resistant plating. Neural link with nearby drones, robots, et cetera. Carries a 9mm handgun and shock-baton.
Appearance: Royal purple, save for two tear-drop shaped areas on his chest and lower abdomen. Wears a red and brown jumpsuit sporting a small arm patch of a private security firm working in the city.
-End Sheet-

Ray was sitting in the restaurant, his curiousity piqued when an augmented fox sprinted away suddenly. His neural H.U.D. told him a nearby drone was in combat, and was shocked even more when the drone's assailant, armed with what appeared to be a yo-yo, was able to down the machine. He stood, his brow furrowed and left the restaurant, leaving a healthy tip along with his payment. The raccoon began to slowly follow the fox, his curiosity refusing to let him write the incident off. As he went, he kept a paw pressed against his collar, transmitting his observations both as data and vocally. The vocal transmission was unnecessary, but it helped him keep the facts straight.

Offline Rocket

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Rock it for me
    • Awards
  • Species: Kitsune (Urocyon Versipellis)
  • Coloring: Rusty red, ash gray, soot black, and white (gray fox)
  • Height: 6' 3"
  • Weight: 150 lb.
  • Build: average build; larger than average tails (3)
  • Currently: pensive
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2017, 10:39:58 PM »
He stopped and scowled slightly as he lost the feed from the drone.
Uh oh...
He thought to himself. When he had hacked the drone, he had set it to transmit a repeating feed of the drone's archived surveillance footage so as to keep from arousing suspicion from it's operator. But now that it had been taken down, it's distress beacon was likely going off. Whoever was in that area was in for a whole mess of trouble. It was a federal offense to tamper with, let alone disable a surveillance drone. They would send more drones. Armed drones. The kind that will engage any individual seen as hostile. The kind that did not recognize the biometrics of the individuals in that restaurant as non-combatant.
Kai shrugged. Maybe it was a sign. Looking out for anybody else usually ends up in someone getting the boot--the law of the land here.
He sent out a ping, sensing multiple augmented individuals in the area.
It's not safe...
He sought a vantage point, spying a nearby fire escape ladder and climbing it quickly until he was on top of a (relatively) small 10-story building. He laid low, bouncing his IP signature across the city, making it difficult for him to be tracked.
We'll see creation come undone,
These bones that bound us will be gone.
We'll stir our spirits 'til we're one,
then soft as shadows we'll become.

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2017, 10:42:47 PM »
Richard followed blue, holding the child close to his chest. He had a paw in his coat, gripping something. He was fixated on his mechanical legs to see how they moved
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 11:40:35 PM by Rick »
rah!

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
  • Coloring: A blue fox. White belly. Navy ears. White glove and boot markings. Icy blue eyes.
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2017, 11:51:06 PM »
Blue didn't let on that he was extremely wary of the Cat with the shady getup and unorthodox fighting techniques, but he never let him out of his peripherals.
"You're making me nervous with all that digging you're doing there in your pockets. Name's 'Blue'," he said coolly as he rounded the corner and continued padding towards the restaurant. He could see the bright yellow sign now, lighting up the lot below with a dim haze. Only a block away....
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
Okay, friend?

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2017, 08:10:35 AM »
Following behind, Richard smirked, pulling something out of a deep pocket and slipping it into another one. "Hey Blue, my name's Richard, although I go by other names too, delivery boy" he said, the last part directed at Blue. He loosens his grip on Raz as he gets closer to safety
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 01:50:39 PM by Rick »
rah!

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2017, 01:37:55 PM »
Ray took a seat on the sidewalk near the restaurant. He kept an eye out for the augmented fox or the police, who were do to investigate the drone.

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2017, 04:31:14 PM »
Blue held back a scowl at being called 'delivery boy.' Not that Richard was wrong. He was a delivery boy. But the image it gave off was that of a happy, go-lucky mail dog, whistling to himself as he skipped from door to door. Still. He had to admire his powers of observation.
But Richard wasn't the only one with admirable observation skills. Blue's attention never fully wavered from Richard, who was still at his peripherals. The hair on his neck stood up as Richard continued to shift through his pockets for what he could only guess was a gun. This made him sweat a little, but he sensed that if Richard wanted him dead, he would have used it by now.
"Woah, woah, woah, woah...." Blue said in a low tone and skidded to an abrupt halt at the sidewalk and sniffed the air. "Something's not right."
There was a lone fur sitting on the sidewalk only a few yards ahead of them. There was an arm patch decorating his shoulder. He couldn't make it out, but it spelled bad news.
"Cops already?" Blue murmured.
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
Okay, friend?

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2017, 04:46:21 PM »
Richard pulled Blue around a corner and put a paw around his mouth, he whispered "Shh! That's Ray Blackburn! We don't know who he's working for, just... Let's eat somewhere else..."

Richard held the child closer as he bit his lip, he'd had multiple run-ins with him and his unit, and was, in essence, scared of him. He stepped aside so Blue could take the lead again
rah!

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2017, 05:20:34 PM »
Blue was taken by surprise as he was pulled and shoved into a wall. He listened carefully to Richard. At first, he was angered by the gesture, but given the circumstances, he understood.
"There's not gonna be a gorram place in this city left to eat at, at this rate!" He thought with annoyance.
Blue waved off Richard's paw and talked softly.
"Rooftop Diner. We can see for a few blocks, and, if you keep your head down, no one should-"
Blue stopped. It wasn't just Richard who was on the run now. It was him, too, for aiding a criminal. Dang.
"...should be able to find us very easily. It's a bit out-of-the-way, so we gotta hit the rooftops if we want to make it there in decent time."
Blue looked up and down the side of the building he was thrown against and takes a vertical pipe in his paws, testing its integrity. It was sound. And if Richard could climb, we'd be in business.
"Can you climb this?" He asked, turning to Richard. I can carry baby Draco there in my backpack. I won't let any more harm come to him, I promise you that."
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
Okay, friend?

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2017, 06:57:13 PM »
Richard looked up and down the pole, judging to see whether he'd be able to climb, it, he confidently looks back to Blue
"Yeah, I'd be pretty good to climb it if you held the kid"
He cracks his neck to the side and holds Raz out ready to go in the backpack
rah!

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2017, 07:01:44 PM »
Blue quickly unshouldered his backpack and threw the cloth cover back. He firmly gripped it in his paws, expecting the full weight of the baby dragon.
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
Okay, friend?