The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Cyberpunk-themed RP  (Read 13647 times)

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Drake
  • Coloring: Teal
  • Height: 5'10
Re: Cyberpunk-themed RP
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2017, 06:54:18 AM »
Rick tried his best to ignore the smell, exhaling as much as he could.

He tucked him in his coat and walked over to a bench, where he put Raz down to eat his food and sat next to him
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 07:00:12 AM by Rick »
rah!

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2017, 04:41:17 PM »
Raz gave a slight shiver as he was sat down on the bench but he kept nibbling away at the bar until it was all gone.   When done, Raz turned around to Richard and weakly tried to climb back onto him, but wasn't really getting anywhere.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2017, 04:47:52 PM »
Richard helped Raz into his arms, sighing

"Can you speak, little guy?"

rah!

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2017, 05:18:24 PM »
Raz shook his head, but tried to speak anyway, his voice sounding very raspy, and his words were very similar to growls and other feral noises, "NNnnnRrrrroooo...hhrrrrruuurrrttt"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2017, 05:20:29 PM »
Richard exhales and held Raz close to his chest, he started walking down an alleyway and turned right into a old, dusty restaraunt
rah!

Offline Rocket

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Rock it for me
    • Awards
  • Species: Kitsune (Urocyon Versipellis)
  • Coloring: Rusty red, ash gray, soot black, and white (gray fox)
  • Height: 6' 3"
  • Weight: 150 lb.
  • Build: average build; larger than average tails (3)
  • Currently: pensive
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2017, 07:52:02 PM »
Kai continued to watch the exchange, perplexed. Surely, it was none of his business, but he couldn't help but feel a pang of sympathy. What if that had been him? He was found under similar circumstances, anyway, before he was rebuilt.
Then again, this was a city wherein people got along by keeping to their own business. Extras were a liability.
As he thought, he continued walking towards home, using his augmented vision to scan for a civil protection (read "surveillance") drone. Thankfully, a law enforcement drone, minimally armed, was doing it's rounds, and he skulked behind it, grabbing it from the air and commandeering it to keep watch on the two individuals. It followed them at a preset distance, and was programmed to engage hostile entities if they came within a certain radius of them.
That oughta put a chip in my wall of bad karma...
We'll see creation come undone,
These bones that bound us will be gone.
We'll stir our spirits 'til we're one,
then soft as shadows we'll become.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2017, 08:03:19 PM »
Raz buried his head under Richard's coat, not paying attention to what was passing them.

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2017, 10:31:51 PM »
Richard pulls a yo-yo out of his coat after noticing the drone, and was swinging it around, knowing that it was not classed as a weapon, and he would not be shot. He holds Raz close with one paw as he swung it faster and faster around in a circle
rah!

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2017, 11:20:08 PM »
Raz let out a pleased groan as he was held close, slightly tightening his tail around the arm that was holding him.

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: A blue fox. White belly. Navy ears. White glove and boot markings. Icy blue eyes.
  • Height: 5' 6"
  • Weight: 145 lbs
  • Build: lean build; athletic tone
  • Currently: A fluffy ball of anxiety
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2017, 11:47:22 PM »
(Heyyy! Mind if I join? Sorry about the long intro  :/ )

Name: "Blue"
Species: Fox.
Abilities: Excellent runner. Self-Proclaimed "Parkour Pro."
Reference Image: None; A blue fox. White belly. Navy ears. White glove markings.
Cyber mods: Had to get both legs fully replaced with augmentations after an accident with a drunk driver.

(This sort of scene feels like a light, misty rain. Is that okay?)

Blue was tired. It was a long day at work. But more importantly, he was hungry. Sure, they offered lunch breaks, but Blue refused. He knew that the quicker he did his job, and the less time he wasted meant that he got paid more.
Blue was a runner. He took the term literally - and with his new augmented legs, he was faster than ever. This meant he delivered parcels, notes, and mail (or anything else small enough to stuff into a backpack) on foot (or paw) to eagerly awaiting recipients.
Blue knew the city like the back of his paw. He also knew the city was a piece of crap and full of no-good motha's. He should know; he delivered to them.
But among other things, knowing the city so well meant he knew just where to find the best meals around.
Before he knew it, he was already at the entrance to restaurant. He slipped inside and padded over to his usual booth.
He hadn't realized how tired he was until he slowed down.
Blue slinked into his seat and shrugged his backpack off his shoulders, inadvertently shrugging off his dampened jacket as well. That was alright with him. He sighed as he sunk deeper into the cushioned chair.
Blue thought he might just fall asleep in that chair when he suddenly got the urge to look out the window.
He perked his ears, mildly amused by the showdown happening right outside.
Blue talks lowly to himself. "Is that guy fending off a drone with a... yo-yo?"
He chuckles as he tries to figure out of that was ridiculous or awesome.
Blue's smile faded as he noticed the small figure under the Sand Cat's arm.
The hell is going on??
Blue shuffs his coat and backpack on again and calls out to the waitress, saying "Assume I'm not coming back if ten minutes go by!" Then, he hops up and darts out of the restaurant, hurrying over to the Cat.
  • Avatar by: Jenny Lloyd ©Compassionate Dorset
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
You don't know what that means...
Because a KITCHEN SINK to you
Is not a KITCHEN SINK to me
Okay, friend?

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2017, 12:02:00 AM »
Richard latches the yo-yo onto the Drone and pulled it to the ground with elegance that could only be gained with years of practice, his attention was averted to the fox running towards him at a speed he'd never seen, he abandoned his yo-yo tangled in the drone and pulled another one out of his coat, swinging it around quickly. All while holding Raz close to his chest

"Ugh, tonight"
rah!

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
  • Coloring: A blue fox. White belly. Navy ears. White glove and boot markings. Icy blue eyes.
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2017, 12:14:11 AM »
Blue skids to a halt as the decommissioned drone falls to the ground. Taken aback by the cat's violent gestures, Blue instinctively raises both his palms and back up a little.
"Woah! Hey, easy! I'm not gonna hurt you. What's going on? Why did you take down that surveillance drone? You know more are gonna come now, right?"
His attention returns once more to the huddled figure in the Cat's arms.
"Is that your baby?"
With all the years he's dealt with people, Blue knew how to read a face fairly well. He searches the cat's face for signs of innocence.
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
Okay, friend?

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2017, 12:21:05 AM »
Richards face changed suddenly into a much calmer expression and seemed to stare straight through the fox

He wound up his yo-yo in a second and slipped it Into his jacket

"It's not mine" he says, pushing Raz into the fox's arms for a second "hold him for a sec"

He untangled the yo-yo from the drone "We should probably leave, I was just suspicious, drones don't usually come down here."
He finishes unwrapping the yo-yo and stands up straight, leaning back a little with slightly bent knees
rah!

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2017, 12:23:42 AM »
Raz felt the pressure on him as Richard moved around, and when he heard another voice, he looked back briefly to then bury himself back under Richard's coat.

Raz tried to reach back to Richard when he was handed off to Blue, to only squirm in Blue's hands when he was passed

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2017, 12:35:31 AM »
Blue stumbles back a little, surprised the Cat would give up the dragon so easily. But nonetheless, he takes him into his arms caringly and wraps him in his coat.
He noses the dragon softly, whispering, "It's okay, friend, I got you."
Blue looks back at the Cat with a confused scowl.
"Woah, slow down there. He's not yours? What did you just find him or something??"
Blue folds his ears back, feeling rather apologetic for being so quick to judge.
"Sorry..."
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
Okay, friend?